West Nipissing, ON
Set West Nipissing as default location
Current ConditionsSun Oct 23, 16 at 2:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 6:20 PM
WNW 17 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 22, 16 at 4:00 PM EDT Sat Oct 22, 16 at 4:00 PM EDT
Clearing this evening. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low zero.
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 8.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 2.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Periods of rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Ex-Habs coach Jacques Demers hospitalized after suffering stroke
- Former NHL coach Jacques Demers has been hospitalized after suffering a stroke.
- Muskrat Falls workers bussed out after protesters occupy site in Central Labrador
- Busloads of workers are being sent home after protesters trespassed onto the Muskrat Falls hydroelectric project in Central Labrador yesterday and began occupying the work camp.
- Blaine Higgs wins New Brunswick Progressive Conservative leadership race video
- Former finance minister Blaine Higgs is leading after the first ballot in the Progressive Conservative leadership race in New Brunswick.
- Military exercise on Toronto's waterfront prompts tongue-in-cheek tweets about U.S. invasion, election
- With rifles in hand and in full military gear, tens of reservists stormed the shores of Toronto today, transforming the city's waterfront into a battle scene.
- 'State of crisis' in northern Sask. highlights Truth and Reconciliation calls to action
- A spotlight has been put on Indigenous health care — especially mental health supports — following the suicides of four girls in northern Saskatchewan.