West Nipissing, ON
Set West Nipissing as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 27, 17 at 12:07 AM EST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:03 AM
Sunset: 6:02 PM
SW 24 km/h
Snow at times heavy
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 26, 17 at 11:00 PM EST Sun Feb 26, 17 at 11:00 PM EST
Snow at times heavy and local blowing snow ending before morning then partly cloudy. Amount 5 cm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. High zero.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 6 with temperature rising to minus 2 by morning.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow or rain||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Canadian school boards question trips to U.S. as travel ban debate continues
- Pembina Trails superintendent says division doesn't need a hard and fast rule — teachers won't book trips where students could be turned away at the border and not get to participate.
- MDs under pressure: U.S. Navy SEAL training adapted to help Canadian doctors fight stress
- The responsibility of caring for sick patients in busy hospitals can cause stress that leads to burnout and depression among doctors, but training adapted from military practices aims to boost Canadian physicians' resiliency.
- 'It's nerve-racking': Life on the Quebec border in Trump's America
- A quiet road in Champlain, N.Y., bordering Quebec has become a key passageway for asylum seekers making their way into Canada.
- Montreal sound editor Sylvain Bellemare wins Oscar for Arrival
- Montreal's Sylvain Bellemare has won the best sound editing Oscar for Arrival. He won in a field that also included teams from Deepwater Horizon, Hacksaw Ridge, La La Land and Sully.
- High rent could make Toronto a 'generational ghost town'
- Young people across the income spectrum who would like to build lives in Toronto are choosing to leave rather than pay the city’s ever-increasing rents.