West Nipissing, ON
Set West Nipissing as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 23, 14 at 3:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:33 AM
Sunset: 4:41 PM
WSW 11 km/h
Periods of drizzle
Periods of rain or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 22, 14 at 4:00 PM EST Sat Nov 22, 14 at 4:00 PM EST
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of drizzle. Fog patches. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low plus 2.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain or drizzle. Fog patches. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the morning. High 6.
Rain. Fog patches dissipating near midnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Wind becoming southeast 30 before morning. Temperature steady near 6.
|Periods of rain or drizzle||Periods of rain||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
0° | 0°
32° | 32°
-2° | -7°
28° | 19°
-5° | -7°
23° | 19°
-9° | -10°
16° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Government, military send mixed messages on Canadians joining Kurds in ISIS fight
- There are mixed messages coming from the federal government and military regarding Canadian military vets enlisting with Kurdish forces to fight against ISIS in Iraq.
- Ottawa to protect 'Canada brand' in foreign mining operations
- It's taken almost a decade of loud, often unwelcome advocacy, but the federal government appears to finally recognize that Canada's international brand when it comes to the mining sector needs a little spit and polish.
- Ottawa police, Supreme Court websites down after possible hack video
- A hacker group claimed responsibility after the websites of the Ottawa police department and the Supreme Court of Canada flashed offline Saturday evening, one day after the same group allegedly shut down the City of Ottawa’s website.
- Kinder Morgan protests: More protesters arrested as test drilling starts video
- About 100 anti-pipeline protesters marched up Burnaby Mountain Saturday and police say 15 were arrested for crossing into the Kinder Morgan work site as the company continued with test drilling that started Friday night
- Don Cherry: Leafs will "pay the price" for not saluting fans
- Don Cherry says he can't believe the Toronto Maple Leafs would be "dumb enough" to not salute fans at Air Canada Centre following their win on Thursday.