West Nipissing, ON
Set West Nipissing as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 30, 15 at 12:23 AM EDT
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 7:45 PM
S 26 km/h
Snow at times heavy
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 29, 15 at 8:51 PM EDT Sun Mar 29, 15 at 8:51 PM EDT
Snow at times heavy. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Local blowing snow this evening and after midnight. Wind south 50 km/h gusting to 70 becoming southwest 20 after midnight. Low minus 3.
Periods of snow ending in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 1. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Low minus 13.
|Periods of snow||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
5° | -13°
41° | 9°
7° | -2°
45° | 28°
2° | -6°
36° | 21°
0° | -11°
32° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Anti-radicalization protest turns violent in Montreal video
- Duelling demonstrations by a small group of pro-secularism supporters and a group of anti-racism protesters turned violent after a man was attacked with picket-sign sticks.
- Nathan O'Brien Case: Police search for evidence on Douglas Garland's property
- Calgary police and RCMP are once again searching for evidence on the property of the man accused of murdering Nathan O'Brien, 5, and his grandparents, Alvin and Kathy Liknes.
- Air Canada flight AC624: Hard landing or crash landing? video
- People who thought they might die as Air Canada flight AC624 slid along a Halifax runway Sunday might be forgiven for objecting when they hear the incident described as a "hard landing," but a retired military pilot says that's the correct term.
- Clayton Ruby 'looking forward' to cross-examining Justin Bieber
- The lawyer for an limousine driver who has launched a civil lawsuit against Justin Bieber says he is "looking forward to the opportunity of cross-examining" the Canadian pop star in court.
- New 4 ways for parents to prevent medication errors in children
- Parents should stick with more precise metric measuring devices such as syringes instead of teaspoons to give children the correct dose of medications, U.S. and Canadian experts say.