West Nipissing, ON
Set West Nipissing as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 20, 14 at 9:39 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 6:26 PM
E 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 20, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT Mon Oct 20, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning early this morning. High 8.
Periods of rain. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 late this evening. Low plus 3.
Periods of rain mixed with wet snow ending in the morning then mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 7.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | -2°
50° | 28°
11° | 0°
52° | 32°
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
14° | 9°
57° | 48°
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- New Justin Trudeau memoir: 7 surprising revelations from Common Ground
- Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau's new memoir, Common Ground, includes surprising revelations about growing up at 24 Sussex Dr., his brother's death and father's illness, and why he think his father would be OK with his hardline party stance on abortion.
- New Lynn Gehl challenges Indian status denial in Ontario court
- An Algonquin-Anishinaabe woman from eastern Ontario is challenging the federal government in court on Monday after she was denied Indian status more than a decade ago.
- GO PUBLIC Negative online reviews can lead to threats of legal action from targeted businesses video
- A growing number of companies are going on the offensive against people who post negative online reviews about their businesses. An Ottawa student learned that the hard way, as Go Public found out.
- Updated Quebec home daycare worker strike hits parents of 90,000 children
- The parents of 90,000 children across Quebec have to make other child-care arrangements today as thousands of home daycare workers go on a one-day strike.
- 6 indigenous cookbooks to warm you up
- While pop culture is exploring Paleo diets, indigenous people have been practicing this from time immemorial. Here are some great cookbooks featuring recipes from Indigenous people across Turtle Island to inspire every day acts of cultural resurgence in the kitchen.