North Bay, ON
Set North Bay as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 30, 14 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 6:35 AM
Sunset: 8:02 PM
SSW 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 30, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Sat Aug 30, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this afternoon. Showers beginning this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 24. UV index 5 or moderate.
Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening and after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low 16.
Showers ending in the morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Clearing late in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light late in the morning. High 19.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
24° | 14°
75° | 57°
21° | 17°
70° | 63°
22° | 13°
72° | 55°
20° | 11°
68° | 52°
21° | 15°
70° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Petawawa standoff ends peacefully as OPP arrest armed man video
- The Ontario Provincial Police say an armed standoff that lasted almost 40 hours ended peacefully early Saturday afternoon after a 44-year-old man turned himself over to officers.
- Sunwing Flight 656: 2nd woman charged, Melana Muzikante, released on bail video
- The second Ontario woman charged with multiple offences after a Cuba-bound flight she was on turned back to Toronto's Pearson International Airport is out of jail.
- B.C. teachers' strike: sides are 'long ways apart,' mediator says video
- Mediator Vince Ready met with the teacher's union and the employer into the evening Friday after agreeing to stay involved for a second day of talks.
- Audio Why muzzling government scientists can be a good thing: Day 6
- Economist Andrew Leach says there can be good reasons for stopping government scientists from speaking freely.
- Fire at Tim Hortons Field causes $25k in damage
- A fire broke out in a mechanical room at Hamilton's Tim Horton Field early on Saturday morning, as crews scurry to ready the new stadium for its inaugural game.