North Bay, ON
Set North Bay as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 28, 15 at 2:00 PM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:06 AM
Sunset: 7:40 PM
SW 18 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 28, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Sat Mar 28, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Sunny. High minus 1. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 13.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon then snow beginning in the evening. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming south 30 km/h in the morning. High plus 2.
|Snow||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries|
2° | -2°
36° | 28°
0° | -12°
32° | 10°
4° | -10°
39° | 14°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
3° | -4°
37° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Updated Future Shop stores closed across Canada, some to become Best Buy video
- All Future Shop stores in Canada have been closed, a move costing 1,500 jobs. About half the retail outlets will be put under the banner of parent company Best Buy.
- Updated Dalhousie University says Instagram sex scandal 'not acceptable'
- Dalhousie University says it took 'immediate and appropriate action' in light of a social media sex scandal that happened in the fall at the university that is independent of the dentistry school's Facebook scandal.
- New 3 dead after house fire on Siksika First Nation
- Three people have been killed in a house fire on the Siksika First Nation.
- PEGIDA Québec, anti-racist protesters expected to clash in Montreal
- Sympathizers of a Europe-based anti-Islam, anti-immigration group called PEGIDA have set up a local chapter in Quebec and are planning on demonstrating in Montreal on Saturday.
- New Historic St. John's mansion gets makeover, listed for $1.4M video
- A St. John's man is investing millions of dollars to restore a historic home in the centre of the city — a home that isn't protected by heritage status.