North Bay, ON
Set North Bay as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 22, 15 at 6:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 5:38 AM
Sunset: 8:51 PM
NW 9 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 22, 15 at 5:30 AM EDT Fri May 22, 15 at 5:30 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h late this morning. High 8. UV index 6 or high.
Clearing this evening. Low zero with frost.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h late in the morning. High 16.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers or thundershowers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Analysis Economic inequality: 10 reasons why we can't beat it
- From a move to a $15 dollar minimum wage in L.A. to a warning from the OECD that inequality is cutting several points off economic growth, the world seems to be waking up to a growing problem. But if inequality is so bad, why can't we just fix it? Don Pittis looks at some of the reasons.
- New Samuel Cunard's 175th business anniversary celebrated
- A Halifax businessman who set dreamed of “owning the North Atlantic” is being celebrated today on the 175th anniversary of his first effort to claim the ocean for his shipping line.
- Self-driving cars: 5 ways they could change city life
- When your car drives itself, you can sit back and watch videos during your commute. But driverless cars will also change our lives and cities in ways you might not imagine. Here are 5 of them.
- Mike Babcock's salary about more than winning the Leafs a Stanley Cup
- Toronto Maple Leafs coach Mike Babcock's unprecedented salary is a sign the Leafs are playing a bigger game than just trying to win a Stanley Cup, one sports business expert says.
- Canada Post says profits won't save door-to-door delivery video
- Canada Post has announced first-quarter pre-tax profits of $24 million, but the Crown corporation says it still needs to cut door-to-door delivery because of "irreversible" decline in letter volume.