North Bay, ON
Set North Bay as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 06, 13 at 5:00 AM EST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:46 AM
Sunset: 4:32 PM
W 25 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of flurries or rain showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 05, 13 at 4:00 PM EST Thu Dec 05, 13 at 4:00 PM EST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers changing to 60 percent chance of flurries early this evening then partly cloudy. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 30 km/h. High minus 6.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Low minus 12.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-8° | -13°
18° | 9°
-6° | -9°
21° | 16°
-10° | -12°
14° | 10°
-13° | -17°
9° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- How Nelson Mandela found inspiration in Canada video
- Canada bestowed its highest accolades and even honorary citizenship upon Nelson Mandela, and the legendary freedom fighter often described the country as a source of inspiration throughout his struggle for racial equality in South Africa.
- New Cystic fibrosis 'breakthrough' pills have $300K price tag
- A man with cystic fibrosis says a drug that could potentially help him live longer is unaffordable for those who need it.
- Rob Ford denies new drug allegations, makes football picks
- In his first interview since the latest wave of drug- and gang-related allegations, Toronto Mayor Rob Ford held steady in his view that he has the support of Toronto voters, and denied using heroin or negotiating with drug dealers.
- New Arctic resources claim deadline today for Canada
- Today marks the deadline for Canada to file scientific evidence to justify its claim to Arctic resources beyond its 200 nautical mile exclusive economic zone.
- New Prescription drugs safety legislation coming today
- Canadians looking for clearer information on prescription drugs will be one step closer today after Health Minister Rona Ambrose tables a new bill on patient safety.