North Bay, ON
Set North Bay as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jan 25, 15 at 10:00 PM EST
Feels like: -31
Feels like: -24
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 5:11 PM
NE 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 25, 15 at 8:32 PM EST Sun Jan 25, 15 at 8:32 PM EST
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 33.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 12. Wind chill minus 34 in the morning.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 27.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of snow|
-7° | -16°
19° | 3°
-7° | -10°
19° | 14°
-14° | -20°
7° | -4°
-15° | -25°
5° | -13°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- New security bill aimed at combating 'lone wolf' attacks coming this week
- The government will introduce new legislation aimed at giving more powers to Canada's police and security agencies in the wake of two domestic attacks, Stephen Harper said on Sunday.
- Chip Wilson's dock plans and 7 other notorious neighbour disputes video
- Lululemon founder Chip Wilson's plan to build a 2,500-square-foot dock at his B.C. home is only the latest high-profile dispute between neighbours in Canada, a list that includes arguments over everything from large, unsightly houses to backyard hockey rinks to dog poop.
- Stabbing 'rampage' leaves 3 injured in downtown Toronto video
- Three people were stabbed along a stretch of a downtown Toronto street near the former Maple Leaf Gardens after police say a man “went on a bit of rampage” on Sunday morning.
- Julie Abrahamsen's friends celebrate missing snowboarder's return video
- Missing snowboarder Julie Abrahamsen is back with friends and has talked to her father following her rescue Saturday from Whistler Blackcomb, three days after she was last seen.
- Video New hope for clean water at Shoal Lake 40 First Nation video
- Winnipeg is helping to fund a winter road to Shoal Lake 40 First Nation, the Ontario community that provides the city with drinking water.