North Bay, ON
Set North Bay as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 20, 13 at 4:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:39 AM
Sunset: 8:50 PM
NE 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 20, 13 at 4:00 PM EDT Mon May 20, 13 at 4:00 PM EDT
Cloudy. Showers beginning this evening and ending near midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Amount 5 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low 12.
Cloudy. A few showers beginning late in the morning. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind east 30 km/h. High 14. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few showers ending near midnight then cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Wind east 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 12.
|A few showers||Rain||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
14° | 3°
57° | 37°
15° | 2°
59° | 36°
14° | 4°
57° | 39°
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Unknown remains found on Dellen Millard's farm
- Police searching the farm of Dellen Millard, the 27-year-old charged with first-degree murder after the remains of Ancaster, Ont., man Tim Bosma were discovered, have found other remains on the property, but it's unclear if they are human or animal.
- updated NDP wants RCMP inquiry into $90K payment to Duffy video
- The NDP has asked the RCMP to launch an investigation into the $90,000 payment from the prime minister's former top aide, Nigel Wright, to Senator Mike Duffy in relation to the Senate expense scandal.
- exclusive Canadian on EI shut out amid foreign worker influx video
- A jobless Canadian IT professional who is collecting employment insurance is upset because he now suspects several recent jobs he applied for went to temporary foreign workers.
- updated Edmonton boy, 2, killed after car hits patio
- A two-year-old boy is dead after a car smashed into a patio at a south Edmonton restaurant Sunday night.
- Central Newfoundland digs out from freak snowfall
- The Victoria Day long weekend this year has meant shovels, icy roads and a record-breaking snowfall for many residents of central Newfoundland.