North Bay, ON
Set North Bay as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 18, 15 at 3:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:27 AM
Sunset: 8:08 PM
NNW 27 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 18, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT Sat Apr 18, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT
Clear. Wind north 20 km/h becoming east 20 overnight. Low minus 3.
Sunny. Wind southeast 30 km/h. High 12. UV index 7 or high.
Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning after midnight. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 60 becoming south 50 gusting to 70 after midnight. Low 6.
|Sunny||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries|
7° | 6°
45° | 43°
3° | 0°
37° | 32°
4° | -4°
39° | 25°
6° | -5°
43° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Bill C-51 opposition tweeted by Margaret Atwood, Sarah Harmer
- Canadian author Margaret Atwood and singer-songwriter Sarah Harmer are stepping up opposition to the Conservatives' proposed anti-terrorism bill, asking Liberal MPs from their communities to vote against it.
- 5 cycling tips you need to know video
- Spring is here, which means more people are hopping on their bikes. But an increase in two-wheel traffic means the potential for more accidents. Here are some tips for making cycling safer.
- Anti-Uber Montreal cabbies target taxi two-timers video
- Some Montreal cab drivers who don't like Uber have been using the popular ride-share app to track their colleagues who also drive for the car-sharing service.
- Mike Duffy trial: Inside Courtroom 33
- The Ottawa courtroom that is hosting the fraud and breach of trust trial of suspended Senator Mike Duffy is not much bigger than a large living room, but contains within it some big personalities.
- Photos Iqaluit adventurers prepare for final stretch of four month journey
- Sarah McNair-Landry and her partner Erik Boomer say the latest leg of their long trip - from Pond Inlet to Arctic Bay - has been tough on them and the dogs, and that they're looking to add additional dogs to the team for their journey's final stretch.