White River, ON
Set White River as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jan 19, 17 at 6:00 AM EST
Feels like: -1
Feels like: 30
Sunrise: 8:25 AM
Sunset: 5:19 PM
S 4 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jan 19, 17 at 5:30 AM EST Thu Jan 19, 17 at 5:30 AM EST
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating early this morning. High plus 2.
Mainly cloudy. Risk of freezing drizzle late this evening and overnight. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low minus 2.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of drizzle late in the morning and in the afternoon. Risk of freezing drizzle in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High plus 4.
|Periods of drizzle||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Analysis Could the oilsands really be phased out? Here are the possibilities video
- The prime minister's comments on phasing out the oilsands caused a political tempest in Alberta, but not much of a ripple in the business community. Because phasing out the oilsands would be really hard, very expensive and bad for the economy.
- Analysis Inauguration to usher in a 'ringmaster president' and much uncertainty: Chris Hall
- Donald Trump, the candidate who campaigned as the political outsider, the candidate beholden to no one, is now one step away from the White House. The head of a family empire turned leader of the free world is at this point because he campaigned in absolutes.
- New Canada Revenue Agency monitoring Facebook, Twitter posts of some Canadians
- The Canada Revenue Agency is scrutinizing the Facebook pages and other social media posts of people it believes are at "high risk" of cheating on their taxes. It's also rapidly expanding its use of cutting-edge big data techniques for everything from improving customer service to deciding who to audit.
- New Wapekeka First Nation asked for suicide-prevention funds months before deaths of 2 girls
- First Nations leaders in northern Ontario say the federal government ignored their pleas to help a group of children last summer and is only now stepping forward with funding, days after two pre-teens died by suicide.
- Kevin O'Leary makes late entry into Conservative leadership race video
- It's finally official: Kevin O'Leary will run to become leader of the Conservative Party of Canada. After months of flirting with the idea, he picked the morning after the French leadership debate and used a video on his Facebook page to declare his candidacy.