White River, ON
Set White River as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 05, 15 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 24
Feels like: 75
Sunrise: 5:45 AM
Sunset: 9:46 PM
WSW 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 05, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Sun Jul 05, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 25. UV index 8 or very high.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low 17.
Cloudy. Rain at times heavy beginning in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Amount 15 to 25 mm except locally 30 mm in thunderstorms. High 21.
|Rain at times heavy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- New B.C. wildfires rage across province, blanketing communities in smoke
- B.C. has seen more than 60 new wildfires over the weekend that have put people out of their homes or on evacuation alert, resulting in several communities declaring states of emergency.
- Boucherville vigil held for Jérémie and Gabriel Dubuc
- Dozens of people attended a candlelight vigil for Jérémie and Gabriel Dubuc in front of their father's home, where their bodies were discovered on Friday.
- Oil spills in Arctic, deep water would cause challenges for government
- An internal report warns the federal government isn't fully prepared to respond in the event of an oil spill in the Arctic or in deep water offshore.
- Smoky skies from wildfires snapped by residents in Vancouver
- As wildfires rage across parts of B.C., the resulting smoke and ash have spread over several communities, prompting residents to share their jaw-dropping photos of the eerily dark skies.
- Canada Without Poverty charity challenges Harper govt. audits at UN in Geneva
- A small anti-poverty group, under audit for three years for its political activities, is arguing before the UN Human Rights Committee in Geneva this week that Canada Revenue Agency is violating Canada's commitment to uphold human rights. Canada Without Poverty wants the audits stopped.