White River, ON
Set White River as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 20, 14 at 4:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:24 AM
Sunset: 7:45 PM
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 19, 14 at 9:36 PM EDT Fri Sep 19, 14 at 9:36 PM EDT
Showers ending after midnight then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or drizzle. Risk of a thunderstorm late this evening. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind south 20 km/h. Low 12.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers or drizzle early in the morning. Showers beginning in the morning. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning and early in the afternoon. Amount 10 to 15 mm. High 15.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. Low plus 5.
|Showers or drizzle||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
13° | 1°
55° | 34°
19° | 7°
66° | 45°
18° | 10°
64° | 50°
17° | 10°
63° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Analysis Scotland referendum No vote holds lessons for Canada video
- It's tempting to look at the results in Scotland's not-so-close referendum and conclude there are no real lessons for Canada, a country that already has weathered two failed campaigns for separation. But that would be a mistake, writes Chris Hall.
- Hurricane Odile: WestJet offers final evacuation flight to Calgary video
- WestJet's rescue flight out of Mexico has landed in Calgary. The airline said it expected about 45 passengers on the final flight.
- Exclusive Kinder Morgan offers Lesslie Askin access to photograph its storage tanks
- An energy company whose security guards reported a 71-year-old photographer to police after she was spotted taking photos of oil storage tanks now says it will give the photographer access to its site.
- '60s Scoop adoptees find 'some kind of belonging' at national gathering video
- They were taken from their families as small children and grew up without their aboriginal culture and identity. Now a one-of-a-kind national gathering is bringing the adoptees together.
- Jean Chrétien gave U.K. government advice ahead of Scotland referendum audio
- Jean Chrétien, the Liberal prime minister who led Canada during the 1995 Quebec referendum, tells CBC Radio's The House the U.K. government sought his advice ahead of Thursday's referendum.