White River, ON
Set White River as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 2:00 PM EST
Feels like: -21
Feels like: -6
Sunrise: 8:24 AM
Sunset: 4:46 PM
NW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 12, 13 at 11:30 AM EST Thu Dec 12, 13 at 11:30 AM EST
Mainly sunny. High minus 18.
A few clouds. Low minus 30.
Sunny. High minus 21.
|Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow|
-17° | -27°
1° | -17°
-16° | -24°
3° | -11°
-11° | -22°
12° | -8°
-6° | -14°
21° | 7°
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Air Canada plane catches fire en route to Vancouver video
- An Air Canada Express flight from Nanaimo to Vancouver was forced to turn around Thursday morning after a fire broke out in one engine shortly after takeoff.
- Doug Ford sorry for handing out cash, will stick to gift cards video
- Coun. Doug Ford says he’s sorry if he offended anyone by handing out cash to people living in a Toronto Community Housing building last night, promising to switch to Tim Hortons gift cards in future.
- Flight crew use defibrillator to save Edmonton man at airport
- WestJet flight attendant Guy Fournier and another crew member used a defibrillator to save a passenger whose heart stopped at Edmonton International Airport on Wednesday.
- Hugh Segal, Tory senator, to retire for Massey College job
- Conservative Senator Hugh Segal will retire next June after nine years in the Senate to head up Massey College in Toronto, he announced Thursday.
- Paul Leroux gets 3 years for residential school abuse
- Paul Leroux, a former dormitory supervisor who has been convicted of sexually abusing boys at a residential school decades ago, has been given a three-year sentence by a judge in Battleford, Sask.