Lake Superior (Provincial Park), ON
Set Lake Superior (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 25, 16 at 1:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 8:13 AM
Sunset: 6:33 PM
NE 14 km/h
Pressure: 103.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 25, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT Tue Oct 25, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 3.
Partly cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low minus 7.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High plus 3.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Dennis Oland released on bail by N.B. Court of Appeal, pending retrial video
- Dennis Oland has been granted bail by the New Brunswick Court of Appeal, a day after his second-degree murder conviction was quashed.
- Updated Former Woodstock, Ont., nurse facing 8 murder charges in deaths of elderly patients video
- A former Woodstock, Ont., nurse killed eight elderly patients in southwestern Ontario nursing homes, Ontario Provincial Police allege.
- Here's how much food Walmart throws away over 12 days video
- CBC Marketplace went through trash bins at two Walmart stores near Toronto to see how much food the company throws away.
- Child benefit rules failing to keep pace with changing families, think-tank says
- The head of the Vanier Institute of the Family, a Canadian think-tank based in Ottawa, says the federal government needs to update its policies when it comes to the way it awards family benefits.
- Why trade deals like CETA have become a 'whipping boy' for anti-globalization forces video
- The backlash against CETA may be symptomatic of growing anti-globalization sentiments and has played a role in the decision by Belgium's Wallonia socialist government to scuttle the trade pact between Canada and the EU.