Lake Superior (Provincial Park), ON
Set Lake Superior (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 14, 16 at 2:00 PM EST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 7:48 AM
Sunset: 5:59 PM
S 26 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 14, 16 at 11:30 AM EST Sun Feb 14, 16 at 11:30 AM EST
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High minus 10.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 14.
Flurries. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High minus 6.
|Flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow or rain||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Updated Police officer, 2nd person killed in shooting in Lac-Simon, Que.
- Quebec provincial police have identified the police officer shot dead in Lac Simon, Que. as Thierry Leroux, 26, of Amos. Joseph Anthony Raymond-Papatie, 22, was found dead shortly after the shooting, apparently of a self-inflicted wound.
- Man missing after snowmobiles break through ice, 2 others rescued
- A 26-year-old man is still missing after three snowmobiles went through the ice last night on Black River Lake in Kings County.
- Family of Travis Porteous 'in disbelief' after fatal Almonte, Ont., shooting
- The family of a man identified as the gunman in a fatal shooting last week has issued a statement saying they're "in disbelief."
- Vintage 'snowbugs' still rule parts of Canada's north video
- Originally manufactured in the 1940s and '50s, Bombardier's early attempts at the modern snowmobile, known by many simply as "snowbugs," are still heavily used across Canada's North.
- Central, Eastern Canada in deep freeze for another day video
- Environment Canada says it will be bitterly cold again today in Central and Eastern Canada.