Lake Superior (Provincial Park), ON
Set Lake Superior (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 3:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 8:04 AM
Sunset: 7:34 PM
SSW 24 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Sun Mar 09, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h this afternoon. High minus 1.
Snow ending this evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 10.
Mainly cloudy. Periods of snow beginning late in the morning and ending in the evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. High plus 1.
|Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
1° | -2°
34° | 28°
-11° | -16°
12° | 3°
-9° | -21°
16° | -6°
0° | -10°
32° | 14°
-5° | -10°
23° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- 'West is best' on job creation, economists agree
- The latest employment data for February showed that the Alberta created an impressive 18,800 jobs while in the rest of the country overall employment fell, and that trend is unlikely to slow down any time soon.
- Ali Moustafa, Canadian journalist, killed in Syria video
- A Canadian freelance photographer was killed in the northern Syrian city of Aleppo on Sunday after a crude bomb exploded near where he and firefighters were standing, said activists and his sister.
- New Many B.C. freedom-of-information requests come up empty
- An analysis by The Canadian Press of thousands of freedom-of-information requests indicates 20 per cent of all requests for non-personal information end with no records located.
- Updated Lake Louise avalanche victims didn't have proper gear
- Police say none of the five people caught in an avalanche near Lake Louise Saturday had proper safety gear.
- Pierre Karl Péladeau to run for PQ in Saint-Jérôme
- Media mogul Pierre Karl Péladeau will run as the Parti Québécois candidate in the riding of Saint-Jérôme.