Lake Superior (Provincial Park), ON
Set Lake Superior (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 22, 17 at 8:20 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:32 AM
Sunset: 6:12 PM
NW 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Periods of light snow
Periods of rain or snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 22, 17 at 8:03 AM EST Wed Feb 22, 17 at 8:03 AM EST
Periods of light snow ending this morning then cloudy. Risk of freezing drizzle this morning. Fog patches developing late this afternoon. High plus 5.
Periods of rain changing to periods of snow overnight. Fog patches. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low minus 3.
Periods of snow ending in the morning then mainly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High minus 1.
|Periods of snow||Chance of snow||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- 'Excited over the simple things': First Nation enjoys turning on the taps after 10 years without clean water
- Makayla McWatch had her first sip of tap water last summer — at age 11. Her community, Pic Mobert First Nation, spent a decade under a boil-water advisory. It's one of 18 Indigenous communities to recently get off the federal government's long-term water list. But at the same time, a dozen more were added.
- Do we still need 3 square meals a day or is all-day breakfast the new normal?
- Meal times and eating habits are changing across Canada, driven in part by fast-paced lifestyles, along with a force that is influencing so much else: the millennial generation and how they want to live. And two fast-food restaurants are taking notice, rolling out all-day breakfast across the country this month.
- OpenSignal ranking of mobile data speeds places Canada 12th out of 87 countries
- An international ranking of mobile networks has found that Canadians have some of the fastest data speeds in the world.
- Analysis Islamophobia motion gives Ontario PCs an opportunity
- The Ontario Liberals were clearly hoping to tangle the Progressive Conservatives up in knots with a motion condemning Islamophobia, but PC leader Patrick Brown isn't taking the bait.
- Renewed calls to review assisted death rules after Montreal man charged with murdering wife
- Advocates and law makers are renewing their calls for changes to the laws surrounding doctor assisted dying after a Montreal man was charged with second degree murder in connection with the death of his wife.