Lake Superior (Provincial Park), ON
Set Lake Superior (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 11, 13 at 3:00 PM EST
Feels like: -24
Feels like: -11
Sunrise: 8:17 AM
Sunset: 4:48 PM
WNW 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Flurries at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 11, 13 at 11:30 AM EST Wed Dec 11, 13 at 11:30 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Flurries beginning late this afternoon. High minus 16.
Flurries at times heavy and local snow squalls. Local amount 5 to 10 cm. Low minus 18.
Flurries at times heavy and local snow squalls ending early in the afternoon then mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Clearing late in the evening. Local amount 5 to 10 cm. High minus 13.
|Flurries at times heavy||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-14° | -18°
7° | -0°
-12° | -19°
10° | -2°
-13° | -16°
9° | 3°
-10° | -18°
14° | -0°
-4° | -12°
25° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Updated Canada Post to phase out urban home mail delivery video
- Canada Post is phasing out door-to-door delivery of regular mail to urban residents and increasing the cost of stamps in a major move to try to reduce significant, regular losses.
- Canada Post changes mean 8,000 fewer jobs video
- Sweeping changes announced today to the way Canada Post operates could lead to as many as 8,000 fewer employees for the mail service.
- Exclusive Mint chair Jim Love signed deal to keep taxman in dark about offshore case video
- A $15-million lawsuit against the chair of the Canadian Mint, which turned up evidence that millions of dollars were moved through offshore havens in a "tax avoidance scheme," ended with a pact not to alert the Canada Revenue Agency about the case, CBC News has learned.
- Updated Rehtaeh Parsons-prompted review urges more psychiatrists
- A review of mental-health programs and policies for youths in Nova Scotia is urging the provincial government to ditch a previous recommendation to reduce the number of psychiatrists for children.
- Quebec doctor accused of botching circumcisions
- A Quebec doctor could be prohibited from performing circumcisions after a complaint was filed alleging that he performed more than 30 procedures resulting in complications that required further surgery to repair.