Lake Superior (Provincial Park), ON
Set Lake Superior (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 27, 15 at 7:44 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:49 AM
Sunset: 9:23 PM
NE 6 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Periods of rain
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 27, 15 at 5:30 AM EDT Wed May 27, 15 at 5:30 AM EDT
Periods of rain. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 15.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Low 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 18.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- First Nations $300M federal housing fund builds just 99 homes video
- Market forces were supposed to help First Nations resolve their housing crises when the Harper government created a special $300-million mortgage-support fund in 2008. Six years later, the fund's aggressive target of 25,000 new homes looks highly unrealistic, with just 99 homes built to date.
- Analysis Election debates matter and are worth fighting for, polls suggest
- The federal parties are bickering over the form and frequency of election debates. And they have good reason to. CBC polls analyst Éric Grenier explains.
- GO PUBLIC Hefty bill for child's air ambulance hits mom 17 years later video
- A mother and daughter say they've been blindsided after a call from a collections agency demanding almost $5,000 for an emergency medical transport that happened 17 years ago.
- 7 new insect species found in the Maritimes
- A two year study conducted by scientists at the Atlantic Canada Conservation Data Centre, in Sackville, New Brunswick found seven pollinators, never before recorded in the Maritimes.
- New Ontario high school students returning to class after strike ruled illegal
- More than 70,000 high school students kept from class for weeks by teacher strikes in the Toronto-area regions of Durham and Peel are set to return to school today.