Montreal River Harbour, ON
Set Montreal River Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 28, 15 at 5:00 PM EST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 8:10 AM
Sunset: 5:33 PM
S 12 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 28, 15 at 4:00 PM EST Wed Jan 28, 15 at 4:00 PM EST
Cloudy. Snow beginning early this evening. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Low minus 7.
Periods of snow ending near noon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 cm. High minus 3.
Clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 34.
|Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-8° | -15°
18° | 5°
-10° | -11°
14° | 12°
-15° | -22°
5° | -8°
-12° | -21°
10° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Amanda Todd suspect Aydin Coban writes open letter proclaiming innocence video
- Aydin Coban, a Dutch citizen who has been charged in the extortion and online harassment of B.C. teenager Amanda Todd, has written an open letter from his jail cell in the Netherlands proclaiming he's innocent and the victim of an orchestrated "hate campaign."
- Winnipeg's boil-water advisory remains in place until at least Thursday video
- Test results show Winnipeg water is safe for drinking, but residents will remain under a precautionary citywide boil-water advisory until results of further sampling are received Thursday afternoon.
- Emma Paulsen, B.C. dog walker, gets jail time for animal cruelty
- Emma Paulsen, the B.C. dog walker who pleaded guilty to animal cruelty in the deaths of six dogs in her care, has been sentenced to six months in jail.
- 'Dangerous' patients missing from North Bay mental health facility may be in N.B.
- A man and woman who went missing from a mental health facility in North Bay, Ont., last week could be dangerous and are believed to be in New Brunswick, police say.
- Robert Pickton: Stephanie Lane's family seeks new murder trial after remains returned
- The family of Stephanie Lane, whose partial skeletal remains were found on Robert Pickton's B.C. farm, wants the case reopened and a new murder charge laid against the serial killer.