Montreal River Harbour, ON
Set Montreal River Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 23, 14 at 6:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:06 AM
Sunset: 9:24 PM
NNE 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 23, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT Wed Jul 23, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT
Clearing this morning. High 19. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 9.
Mainly sunny. High 22.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
24° | 10°
75° | 50°
18° | 15°
64° | 59°
18° | 12°
64° | 54°
21° | 12°
70° | 54°
20° | 12°
68° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- New Sears Canada, Reitmans & Indigo face battle for survival
- Foreign retailers have flooded the Canadian market in recent years opening hundreds of new stores and the pressure may be too much for some long-established retail names in Canada.
- Temporary Foreign Workers: Businesses needing high-skilled workers sideswiped by changes
- Canadian employers who use the Temporary Foreign Worker Program to hire high-skilled workers say they have been sideswiped by changes intended to curb alleged abuses of the program by businesses in the fast-food sector.
- Mike Duffy reached out to Peruvian woman claiming to be daughter
- Mike Duffy, the suspended former Tory senator, has reached out to Karen Duffy, a Peruvian woman who claims to be his biological daughter, CBC News has confirmed.
- Vancouver's Oppenheimer Park protest raises question of aboriginal title to urban centres
- When police served an eviction notice to a group of homeless people in Vancouver's Oppenheimer Park, members of the Musqueam Nation served an eviction notice to the City of Vancouver, saying the park was unceded aboriginal land. What next?
- $50M lotto win kept secret for 7 months by Edmonton couple
- For seven months, a $50-million lottery prize has gone unclaimed. Now, an Edmonton couple have finally come forward to claim the lottery prize — although they say they’ve known the whole time that they were holding the winning ticket.