Montreal River Harbour, ON
Set Montreal River Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 21, 14 at 8:00 AM EST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 8:22 AM
Sunset: 4:51 PM
SSE 12 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 21, 14 at 5:30 AM EST Sun Dec 21, 14 at 5:30 AM EST
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Risk of freezing drizzle early this morning. High minus 2.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Periods of snow beginning late this evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 3.
Periods of snow ending in the morning then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind southeast 20 km/h. High plus 1.
|Chance of flurries||Periods of rain or snow||Periods of snow or rain||Periods of snow||Chance of snow||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | 0°
36° | 32°
3° | 1°
37° | 34°
-1° | -3°
30° | 27°
-3° | -5°
27° | 23°
-6° | -8°
21° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Elwin Hermanson says wheat quality not down since end of monopoly
- The chief commissioner of the Canadian Grain Commission says there's no evidence that the quality of Canadian wheat exports has decreased since the dismantling of the Canadian Wheat Board's marketing monopoly in 2012.
- Stéphanie Raymond wins step in military sexual assault case
- In a 21-page letter to former corporal Stéphanie Raymond, the Canadian Armed Forces' Chief of Staff admitted the treatment she experienced after filing a complaint of sexual assault against a superior was not in line with military procedures.
- Amaria Diljohn ID'd as victim in Scarborough TTC bus hit-and-run video
- The 14-year-old-girl struck and killed in Scarborough by a transit bus that failed to remain at the scene has been identified as Amaria Diljohn.
- Kaillie Humphries places 15th in 4-man event, makes bobsled history video
- Canada’s Kaillie Humphries makes bobsled history by becoming one of the first women to compete in the four-man bobsled event, finishing in 15th place.
- Ian Bush charged in home invasion of Ottawa war veteran video
- A 59-year-old man has been charged with attempted murder after allegedly forcing his way into the home of a 101-year-old war veteran, robbing him and leaving him bound with a plastic bag over his head.