Montreal River Harbour, ON
Set Montreal River Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 01, 15 at 2:00 PM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:18 AM
Sunset: 8:06 PM
SW 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 01, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Wed Apr 01, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of rain mixed with wet snow beginning late this afternoon. High plus 4. UV index 5 or moderate.
Periods of rain mixed with wet snow. Risk of freezing rain this evening. Wind becoming south 20 km/h before morning. Low zero with temperature rising to plus 4 by morning.
Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers in the morning. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High 7.
|Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
0° | 0°
32° | 32°
-2° | -12°
28° | 10°
2° | -14°
36° | 7°
5° | -6°
41° | 21°
3° | -1°
37° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- GO PUBLIC Aeroplan membership growing faster than seats available, say members video
- Two Aeroplan members have decided to Go Public, after finding it almost impossible to use their points to book flights.
- Guevera Wilson Clorina pleads guilty to murdering Chona and Gabrial Manzano
- Guevera Wilson Clorina pleaded guilty Wednesday to first-degree and second-degree murder in the death of his cousin's wife and her 5-year-old son two years ago.
- Don't like Indiana's controversial religious freedom law? Come to Ontario, premier says
- Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne, who is openly gay, is urging businesses upset by a so-called religious objections law in Indiana to set up shop in her province.
- Heli-hockey rink takes off after Mountie's tweet
- Playing hockey on top of a mountain is not just for Mounties anymore, now that the Invermere, B.C., heli-ski company has begun offering people a chance to play hockey at a high elevation.
- Family tax cut: Will federal party leaders benefit from new measures?
- When the prime minister says the government's new tax package will benefit all Canadian families with children under 18, will that include his own? Stephen Harper isn't saying.