Set Wawa as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 20, 14 at 11:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:41 AM
Sunset: 8:35 PM
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 20, 14 at 10:08 PM EDT Sun Apr 20, 14 at 10:08 PM EDT
Fog. Low minus 3.
Fog dissipating in the morning then mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning late in the afternoon. High 12. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few rain showers ending near midnight then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Risk of freezing rain overnight. Fog patches developing late in the evening. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h before morning. Low minus 2.
|A few showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Sunny||Periods of rain||Periods of rain or snow||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
8° | -9°
46° | 16°
6° | -6°
43° | 21°
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
6° | -1°
43° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Calgary stabbings: Zackariah Rathwell's family breaks silence video
- The family of one of the five young people tragically killed in Calgary last week is speaking out.
- Video Alistair MacLeod, acclaimed Canadian writer, dead at 77 video
- Alistair MacLeod, one of Canada’s greatest short story writers whose work detailed the people and culture of Cape Breton, has died. He was 77.
- B.C. refugee mental health help funding drastically cut
- The federal government cut almost of all of its funding for agencies that had been offering mental health services to thousands of traumatized refugees.
- Mounties on medical, stress leave fear new dismissal process
- The RCMP is making it simpler to release officers with serious medical problems, prompting fears that many ill members will be sent packing without due process or the means to fight their dismissal.
- Updated 20th 4/20 marked with mass light-up at Vancouver Art Gallery plaza video
- Thousands of people are amassing this afternoon at the Vancouver Art Gallery for 4/20, marking the last official gathering of the annual made-in-Vancouver rally at that site.