Set Wawa as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:38 AM
Sunset: 7:20 PM
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 15. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Showers beginning after midnight. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 11.
Showers ending near noon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Fog patches dissipating early in the morning. High 15.
|Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of showers|
12° | 11°
54° | 52°
4° | 3°
39° | 37°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- New 'Deadbeats' across Canada owe more than $3.7B in support
- They're commonly called "deadbeats" — people who refuse to support their families after courts order them to pay — and CBC News has learned they owe more than $3.7 billion across the country for support orders.
- ISIS fight: Stephen Harper to brief Conservative caucus on options video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper will outline to the Conservative caucus Wednesday the factors he's considering before deciding what role Canada will play in the fight against ISIS.
- Analysis Tom Mulcair's EU trade deal choice could signal election strategy
- Opposition Leader Tom Mulcair has said he would wait to see the fine print of the Canada-EU trade deal before passing judgment. Now that he has it, what will his decision reveal about the NDP's campaign strategy for 2015?
- Photos 2nd annual National Orange Shirt Day commemorates Indian residential school experience audio
- People from all walks of life are wearing orange shirts today to remember the experiences of former students of Indian Residential Schools and to commit to ongoing reconciliation.
- Canadian Blood Services urges donations as supply 'critically low' video
- Canadian Blood Services is urging Canadians to make a donation. All blood types are required, but especially types A and O.