Set Wawa as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 28, 15 at 10:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:27 AM
Sunset: 8:46 PM
WSW 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 28, 15 at 10:03 AM EDT Tue Apr 28, 15 at 10:03 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 13. UV index 6 or high.
Becoming cloudy this evening with 60 percent chance of showers this evening and overnight. Low plus 1.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon. Wind becoming north 20 km/h near noon. High 7.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
11° | 0°
52° | 32°
14° | 1°
57° | 34°
14° | 4°
57° | 39°
13° | 6°
55° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Live Stephen Poloz defends rate cut in appearance before parliamentarians video
- The governor of the Bank of Canada defended his decision to cut the key lending rate in January while appearing before a House of Commons finance committee today.
- Nepal earthquake: Everest avalanche is 3rd narrow escape for Toronto adventurer Joe Raftis
- Joe Raftis was on his second attempt to scale the summit of the highest mountain in the world. He'd been caught in a deadly series of avalanches that obliterated part of the base camp, killing at least 17.
- New AlarmForce service falls short of TV ad expectations, Edmonton couple says
- An Edmonton couple says they counted on an AlarmForce security system to protect their home and possessions. But they say the company failed them exactly when they needed it.
- Live Blog Harley Lawrence's murderers, Kyle Fredericks and Daniel Surette, to be sentenced
- The two men who admitted to setting homeless man Harley Lawrence on fire, killing him, will be sentenced today in Nova Scotia Supreme Court in Kentville.
- Updated Lethbridge police investigating 3 suspicious deaths
- Police in Lethbridge, Alta., are investigating the suspicious deaths of three people.