Set Wawa as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 25, 16 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:07 AM
Sunset: 9:24 PM
SW 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of showers
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 25, 16 at 12:06 PM EDT Mon Jul 25, 16 at 12:06 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers. High 22. UV index 6 or high.
Clearing this evening. Low 13.
Mainly sunny. High 28. Humidex 30.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Updated Tories, NDP demand emergency meeting over Phoenix payroll mess video audio
- The disastrous rollout of the Phoenix payroll system that has left 80,000 federal public servants in Canada with pay problems is prompting opposition parties to demand an emergency meeting to further study the beleaguered program.
- Mike Duffy to see portion of salary clawed back from Senate in latest dispute
- The Senate says it's going to start clawing back a portion of Mike Duffy's salary after the P.E.I. senator refused to repay almost $17,000 in disputed expense claims before Saturday's deadline.
- NewLeaf's 1st flight departs Hamilton for Winnipeg
- About 150 passengers boarded a Boeing 737-400 at John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport on Monday, headed for Winnipeg in the inaugural flight from the new low-cost air travel company — NewLeaf.
- Breaking Former Liberal minister Hunter Tootoo finishes addiction treatment
- Former Liberal cabinet minister Hunter Tootoo has completed his treatment for alcohol addiction some two months after stepping back from federal politics.
- Canada meets Russian foreign minister for first time in years
- Foreign Affairs Minister Stéphane Dion is sitting down with Russian counterpart Sergey Lavrov in Laos, a signal the Liberal government is looking to thaw relations with Russia.