Set Wawa as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 05, 16 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:14 AM
Sunset: 8:57 PM
WSW 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 05, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT Thu May 05, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. High 11. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low zero.
Sunny early in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 18.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Photos Fort McMurray residents make tough choices on what to bring from home video
- As the evacuation order began Tuesday for Fort McMurray residents, hard decisions had to be made about what special possessions to quickly grab along with necessities.
- Fort McMurray wildfire burning so hot, only weather can stop it video
- The raging wildfire that has forced the evacuation of Fort McMurray, Alta., and engulfed parts of the community is the kind of blaze that firefighters dread, and experts fear such fires could become more common.
- CBC Investigates Top CRA compliance official lobbied by ex-colleague to restrict auditor powers
- A top Canada Revenue Agency compliance official was lobbied by a former CRA "special adviser" on tax compliance to place restrictions on how federal auditors obtain information from accounting firms, according to documents obtained by CBC News.
- Want to buy a house? It'll cost you 400 weeks worth of work, economist calculates
- The cost of a Canadian home in terms of how much you have to work to pay for it has surged in recent years, a new analysis of data from the Broadbent Institute in Ottawa said Thursday.
- 11 jaw-dropping videos from the Fort McMurray wildfire video
- Astonishing footage from the flame-ravaged communities in and around Fort McMurray, Alta.