Set Wawa as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 16, 14 at 9:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:17 AM
Sunset: 7:51 PM
SW 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 16, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT Tue Sep 16, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High 13. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. Low plus 3.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon. Clearing in the afternoon. High 10.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
11° | -4°
52° | 25°
15° | 6°
59° | 43°
16° | 12°
61° | 54°
11° | 8°
52° | 46°
12° | 7°
54° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- N.L. mom reunited with Alberta son she thought was dead
- A Newfoundland woman has been reunited with the son she put up for adoption, 46 years after she was told he had died.
- Updated B.C. teachers' strike: Tentative deal reached video
- A tentative deal has been reached in the months-long B.C. public school teachers' strike, but the final details still have to be worked out, mediator Vince Ready confirmed this morning.
- Live CRTC gets an earful at hearings on future of TV video
- Canada's broadcast regulator is debating the future of television at a series of hearings in Gatineau, Que. Here's a look at some of what's been said so far and what we can expect before the hearings wrap up at the end of this week.
- Don Frigo, Toronto construction exec, ID'd as man shot near Clinton, Ont. video
- The man killed in Clinton, Ont., on Saturday is identified by Ontario Provincial Police as Donato Frigo, 70, of Caledon East.
- Analysis Airfare discounts and the price you pay: Don Pittis
- As WestJet starts charging just to take a single piece of luggage on board, and practically everyone else is cramming passengers into bare-bones cattle class, your flight becomes more expensive and less comfortable than expected.