Set Carcross as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 17, 14 at 7:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 7:31 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
SE 19 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 17, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Wed Sep 17, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low 6.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. A few showers beginning late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h in the morning. High 11.
A few showers ending near midnight then cloudy. Wind southeast 30 km/h becoming light overnight. Low 8.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy|
15° | 4°
59° | 39°
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
13° | 2°
55° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Video Inuvik sues architect over Midnight Sun Rec Complex problems video
- The town of Inuvik, N.W.T., is suing a Yellowknife architect for what it says are major flaws in the design of an addition to the town's recreation complex.
- 19 remote cottage lots draw 60 Yukoners to land lottery today
- Sixty people have applied for 19 remote cottage lots the government is selling on Bennett and Tagish Lakes. A lottery draw will be held this afternoon to see who gets to buy.
- Video Yellowknife cries foul on power rate hike; others cry foul on city video
- Yellowknife city hall is urging the public utilities board to take the power corporation to task on its latest proposed rate hike. Others say the city itself has also been pushing up the cost of living in the capital.
- YuKonstruct community workshop opens in Whitehorse video audio
- Members will pay a monthly fee to use the space on Industrial Road and tools such as drills, laser cutters and 3D printers.
- Rare muskox spotted in northern Manitoba raises hopes for its return
- Conservationists are thrilled to hear hunters in northern Manitoba have spotted a muskox.