Set Carcross as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 03, 15 at 4:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 4:41 AM
Sunset: 11:25 PM
N 2 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 02, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Thu Jul 02, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low 8.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late in the morning and in the afternoon. Wind south 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 near noon. High 17. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. Clearing near midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 9.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Polar bears could find last refuge in Canada's High Arctic as ice melts
- Canada’s High Arctic could become the last stable refuge for polar bears as climate change melts away their hunting grounds, a U.S. government report says.
- Bike thieves strike tourists visiting Whitehorse
- Bike thieves have swiped more wheels in Whitehorse this week, this time making off with two expensive mountain bikes belonging to tourists.
- Whitehorse RCMP pull body from Schwatka Lake
- Whitehorse RCMP recovered the body of a male from Schwatka Lake on Thursday.
- Fort Good Hope homes still without power after Canada Day outage
- Many residents in Fort Good Hope, N.W.T., have gone without power for 19 hours after an outage began Wednesday night during a thunderstorm.
- Rain, cooler weather quiet Yukon fire situation
- A drop in temperatures and some overnight rain in Yukon provided a welcome dampening of fire activity, but Yukon Wildland Fire Management officials expect hot, dry weather to return next week.