Set Carcross as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 26, 15 at 1:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 4:57 AM
Sunset: 10:55 PM
SW 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 25, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Mon May 25, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming south 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 23. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then 40 percent chance of showers before morning. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 9.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yukon First Nations trained in log building preservation
- The Yukon government has invited representatives of Yukon First Nations to a workshop this week at historic Fort Selkirk. The focus is on preserving and maintaining historic log buildings. 'We have lots of work to do on these sites,' says Historic Sites manager Bruce Barrett.
- N.W.T. Highway 3 at risk of closing due to forest fire
- N.W.T. Highway 3 between Fort Providence and Behchoko may close with little notice due to smoke from a nearby forest fire, says the N.W.T. Department of Transportation.
- Yukon firefighters choose priorities among 43 wildfires
- Ash is falling over Watson Lake from a fire 83 km northwest of the town and a 300-hectare fire near Scroggie Creek is burning within two kilometres of a mining camp.
- 2 boys arrested after hit-and-run sends 82-year-old to hospital
- Two boys have been arrested in Whitehorse after a hit-and-run that sent an 82-year-old man to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
- Parks Canada cancels whooping crane tours in Wood Buffalo National Park
- Whooping crane tours were set to begin this week in Wood Buffalo National Park, but the Salt River First Nation and Fort Smith Métis Council say Parks Canada didn't consult with them about holding the tours.