Set Carcross as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 27, 14 at 7:29 AM PDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:41 AM
Sunset: 9:19 PM
SW 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 27, 14 at 7:29 AM PDT Wed Aug 27, 14 at 7:29 AM PDT
Clearing late this morning. Fog dissipating this morning. High 19. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low 6.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 15.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
13° | 6°
55° | 43°
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
14° | 3°
57° | 37°
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
13° | 4°
55° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Edmonton police seek Yukon help to find Shelly Dene
- Shelly Dene was living in Edmonton when she was last seen by family and friends in August 2013. Edmonton police are now asking the Yukon RCMP to assist in the search.
- Fire destroys N.W.T.’s only documented pine beetles
- Ecologists discovered the Northwest Territories’ first pine beetles in a handful of pines on the Alberta border two years ago. But they didn’t last long.
- Whitehorse sculptor building zoetrope from Yellowknife trash
- Whitehorse artist Philippe LeBlond is creating art from part of the infrastructure that used to sit on the government dock in Yellowknife’s Old Town.
- Homeless people in Yellowknife seek shelter from fire smoke
- The only day shelter for homeless people in Yellowknife was shut down in May, leaving some people with nowhere to go to get out of the smoke from the heavy fire season.
- Iqaluit council nixes byelection to replace John Graham
- Iqaluit city councillors decided against holding a byelection to replace mayor John Graham last night, but that’s where the decision-making stopped.