Set Carcross as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 04, 15 at 8:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 7:50 AM
Sunset: 6:31 PM
N 1 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 04, 15 at 5:00 AM PST Wed Mar 04, 15 at 5:00 AM PST
Increasing cloudiness. A few flurries beginning late this morning and ending this afternoon then 40 percent chance of flurries late this afternoon. Local amount 2 cm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h near noon. High minus 1.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 7.
Cloudy. Clearing late in the afternoon. High zero.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
2° | -9°
36° | 16°
5° | -2°
41° | 28°
3° | -1°
37° | 30°
-4° | -16°
25° | 3°
-6° | -15°
21° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yukon board asks gov't to shelve roadside grizzly hunting restrictions
- The Yukon Fish and Wildlife Management Board is asking the territorial government to shelve proposed regulation changes that would restrict roadside grizzly bear hunting, instead asking for the development of a species management plan.
- Rankin Inlet hockey players raise money for Wickfest
- A group of young female hockey players in Rankin Inlet, Nunavut, will spend the next nine months holding bake sales, raffles, dances and online fundraising campaigns in an effort to raise the $55,000 to $60,0000 they need to go to the Wickenheiser World Female Hockey Festival.
- Ross River school still closed, students adjusting to temporary classrooms
- Students in Ross River are learning in improvised classrooms after their school building was closed due to cracks. Officials say the transition is challenging but the community is pulling together.
- Repairs at Snare Falls hydro plant to take longer: NWT Power Corp
- Repairs to the Snare Falls Hydroelectric Plant will take at least 10 days longer than expected, according to a news release from the NWT Power Corporation.
- Arctic naval facility at Nanisivik completion delayed to 2018
- Rod Wilson, project manager for the Nanisivik Naval Facility, says they are confident they will meet the 2018 schedule.