Set Carcross as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 23, 14 at 9:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 6:18 AM
Sunset: 9:36 PM
ENE 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 23, 14 at 5:32 AM PDT Wed Apr 23, 14 at 5:32 AM PDT
A few rain showers or flurries ending this morning then mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this morning. High 7.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers this evening then 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind south 20 km/h. Low minus 2.
Mainly cloudy. Wind southeast 20 km/h. High 6.
|Mainly cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
10° | -2°
50° | 28°
12° | -3°
54° | 27°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
10° | -1°
50° | 30°
12° | -1°
54° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Air Tindi crash survivor, rescuer to get bravery award
- Sheldon Catholique will receive a Governor General’s Award for bravery this week for saving the life of Bernice Marlowe after their Air Tindi flight crashed near Lutsel K’e in 2011.
- Nunavut Commissioner honours survivors of 1994 boat wreck
- It’s been 20 years since a walrus hunting trip near Iqaluit, Nunavut turned into an emergency survival situation. Now two survivors, Pitseolak Alainga and Billy Kownirk, have been recognized for their bravery.
- Teens charged with arson and theft in Fort Resolution
- Two Fort Resolution, N.W.T., teens have been charged with offences including arson and theft after a fire in the community caused tens of thousands of dollars in damage.
- TRC making progress in Yukon, despite privacy laws
- ‘Any information is important information,’ says the TRC’s executive director, who says they are getting some information regarding deaths in Yukon residential schools, despite the territory's strict privacy laws.
- Broken fuel truck leads to cancelled flights in Taloyoak
- Nunavut issued a notice to pilots about a shortage of jet fuel at the airport on April 11, but one local resident is wondering why nobody told people in the community why flights are being cancelled.