Set Carcross as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 25, 15 at 10:00 AM PST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 9:21 AM
Sunset: 4:10 PM
SSE 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 25, 15 at 5:00 AM PST Wed Nov 25, 15 at 5:00 AM PST
Cloudy. Wind south 30 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 6.
Mainly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h. Low minus 8.
Mainly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 near noon. High zero.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Whitehorse Star cancels free newspapers for seniors
- The Whitehorse Star has put a limit on the number of free newspapers it's willing to give out to local seniors. The publisher says the freebies were costing the paper too much.
- Video Aklavik, Inuvik hold candlelight vigil for May Elanik, murdered Inuvialuit woman video
- People in Aklavik and Inuvik lit candles Tuesday night for May Elanik, a mother of seven who was found injured and unconscious on a snowy trail in Aklavik Nov 11. She died eight days later in an Edmonton hospital.
- Video Stunning drone video shows beluga whales in Arctic video
- The new drone video shot by an Arctic adventure tour guide gives viewers a rare bird's eye view of beluga whales in Nunavut's Cunningham Inlet.
- Clyde River mayor Jerry Natanine disqualified from hamlet election
- Clyde River mayor Jerry Natanine has been disqualified from seeking re-election for not following Community and Government Services regulations, but the department may not have followed its own regulations in disqualifying him.
- 'Paddle for the North' to go on Banff Mountain Film Festival tour
- 'Paddle For the North', a documentary film about a canoe trip up and down six remote rivers, is about to embark on a world tour. First, it's being screened in Whitehorse.