Set Paulatuk as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 24, 13 at 9:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
WNW 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Rain showers or flurries
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 24, 13 at 4:00 PM MDT Fri May 24, 13 at 4:00 PM MDT
Rain showers ending near midnight then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 1.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning then 40 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. High plus 3. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the evening. Low minus 1.
|Chance of flurries or rain showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
13° | 3°
55° | 37°
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
6° | 3°
43° | 37°
9° | 1°
48° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Arsonist died in Iqaluit townhouse fire, say RCMP
- RCMP say a fire that killed two people at the Creekside Village in Iqaluit in 2012 was arson.
- Selling caribou meat online may hasten herds' decline: biologist
- Wildlife managers in Nunavut are worried the growing online market for caribou meat may put extra stress on some caribou populations.
- Inuvik taxi fares go up $1 today
- Taxi fares went up $1 in Inuvik today, bringing the flat rate to $6.
- Japanese 747 waits for maintenance crew in Whitehorse
- A Nippon Cargo 747 airplane is still at the Whitehorse airport after making an emergency landing Thursday.
- Canada ranks 3rd last in paid vacations
- Canada ranks third last among economically advanced countries in the amount of paid vacation time it guarantees its workers, a new U.S. study indicates.