Set Paulatuk as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 02, 14 at 5:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:39 AM
Sunset: 9:53 PM
SSW 24 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
A few showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 02, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Tue Sep 02, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Cloudy. A few showers beginning this evening and ending after midnight. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 30 near midnight. Low plus 2.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High 7.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Wind becoming west 30 overnight. Low zero.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
3° | -1°
37° | 30°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Polar bear footprints in snow offer DNA for scientists to study
- Polar bear scientists have developed a new way to study the mighty Arctic predator — pulling DNA off footprints left in the snow.
- Feds put Liard First Nation under 3rd-party management
- The federal government is appointing a third party to manage the Liard First Nation's finances. A press release issued Tuesday by the Yukon First Nation says they will fight the move.
- Nunavut RCMP investigating suspicious death in Kimmirut
- Nunavut police are investigating a suspicious death in Kimmirut after they were called to a scene this morning where they found a deceased male.
- Retrial of historic Ross River case begins today in Whitehorse
- Yukon’s Ross River Dena Council goes to court today in its second attempt to argue that the First Nation is entitled to compensation under the 1870 order that brought Yukon into the Dominion of Canada.
- Eight thefts from vehicles over Labour Day weekend
- Whitehorse RCMP are reminding drivers to lock their vehicles after receiving eight reports of thefts from vehicles over the Labour Day weekend.