Set Paulatuk as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 22, 14 at 10:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 7:56 AM
Sunset: 8:22 PM
ENE 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of rain or snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 22, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Mon Sep 22, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning this morning. Amount 5 mm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h near noon. Temperature steady near plus 3.
Periods of rain changing to snow near midnight. Wind north 30 km/h. Low zero.
Snow changing to rain mixed with snow near noon and ending early in the evening then cloudy. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light near noon. Wind becoming west 20 early in the evening. Temperature steady near plus 2.
|Snow or rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
3° | 2°
37° | 36°
1° | -5°
34° | 23°
-1° | -4°
30° | 25°
0° | -3°
32° | 27°
1° | -2°
34° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Tiny houses come to Dawson City, Yukon
- Trina Buhler is selling three 600-square-foot homes in Dawson City, Yukon. Meanwhile, the town is planning to offer six county residential lots to people who want to build homes in the community.
- Holland America will repeat Dawson City flights
- Holland America flew about 15,000 cruise ship passengers into the Klondike this summer. A marketing executive says they plan to do it again in 2015.
- Nunavut FASD posters provoke strong reaction
- The Nunavut government’s dramatic new campaign to prevent fetal alcohol spectrum disorder is provoking a strong reaction from residents.
- Whitehorse mom still not satisfied with school buses
- Some parents in Whitehorse still have concerns about school bus routes, even after the Department of Education made adjustments to the routes following a public outcry.
- Yellowknife dump closure plan rejected
- The Mackenzie Valley Land and Water Board has rejected the City of Yellowknife's plan to close its dump and is asking for more information on how 'landfill gases' will be managed.