Set Paulatuk as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 30, 14 at 12:14 PM MDT
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 10:30 AM
Sunset: 5:30 PM
WSW 26 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 30, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Thu Oct 30, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h this afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 10 this afternoon.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 13.
Cloudy. Snow beginning near noon. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Blowing snow with visibilities at times less than 2 kilometres in the evening. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the afternoon then increasing to 40 gusting to 60. High minus 8.
|Snow||Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-8° | -10°
18° | 14°
-12° | -14°
10° | 7°
-13° | -19°
9° | -2°
-12° | -13°
10° | 9°
-11° | -12°
12° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Whitehorse RCMP ask for help identifying break-in suspect
- The Whitehorse RCMP have released a photo of a suspect in the theft of tools and heavy duty work clothing from a local business.
- N.W.T. firefighters want compensation for job-related cancer
- Firefighters in the N.W.T. say more job-related cancers should be added to the list of illnesses they can claim compensation for.
- Canada, N.W.T. $50M apart on Imperial Oil security bond
- The Northwest Territories and federal governments have each submitted estimates for security deposits for Imperial Oil's operations at Norman Wells. Though they differ by almost $50 million, either of the security deposits would be among the largest ever posted.
- Video Liquor store shelf collapse in Whitehorse spills $50K — mostly fine scotch video
- Brace yourself if you’re a fan of scotch. A shelf collapse at a Whitehorse liquor store this summer took many a wee dram to the floor: about 1,000 bottles, to be exact.
- Japanese tourist missing in Yellowknife ‘shocks’ family
- The brother of Atsumi Yoshikubo says he’s at a loss for words upon learning that an air and ground search is underway for his sister, who failed to check out of her hotel or catch her flight after a sightseeing trip to Yellowknife.