Set Paulatuk as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 28, 14 at 3:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 6:18 AM
Sunset: 10:16 PM
S 18 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 27, 14 at 7:25 PM MDT Wed Aug 27, 14 at 7:25 PM MDT
Clear this evening then partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers late this evening and overnight. Wind becoming south 20 km/h near midnight. Low plus 5.
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the afternoon. High 12.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the evening. Low 9.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | 8°
50° | 46°
7° | 3°
45° | 37°
13° | 6°
55° | 43°
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Operation Nanook in Nunavut keeps emergency crews busy
- Military personnel, search and rescue crews and others are taking part in the Canadian Forces annual exercise to practice emergency response in the North.
- American hunter, Canadian guide fined over Yukon hunt
- B.C. guide and Wyoming resident were charged after a hunt in central Yukon in 2011.
- Premiers, aboriginal leaders propose missing women roundtable as 1st step video
- Canada's premiers and aboriginal leaders are calling on the federal government to compromise and have key ministers meet with them to discuss the issue of missing and murdered aboriginal women.
- OSC clears key players in Baffinland takeover battle
- The Ontario Securities Commission has dismissed allegations of insider trading and tipping against Jowdat Waheed and Bruce Walter, who were key figures in a company that waged a 2011 bidding war for Baffinland Iron Mines Corp.
- Climate change impacts 'might already be considered dangerous' video
- Global warming is here, human-caused and probably already dangerous — and it's increasingly likely that the heating trend could be irreversible, a draft of a new international science report says.