Set Paulatuk as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 23, 13 at 11:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
S 33 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 23, 13 at 4:00 PM MDT Thu May 23, 13 at 4:00 PM MDT
Mainly cloudy. Low plus 1.
Overcast. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 7.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. Low zero.
|Overcast||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
7° | 3°
45° | 37°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Iqaluit cab driver not guilty in dispute with laundromat owner
- An Iqaluit taxi driver has been found not guilty of five charges against him.
- Cree election not publicized enough, says youth chief audio
- One James Bay Cree Youth Chief says the nominations for regional Cree leadership are low because of a lack of publicity.
- Man charged in Pond Inlet sexual assault
- A 21-year-old man has been charged in a case of sexual assault reported six months ago in Pond Inlet, Nunavut.
- Boats collide, killing 77-year-old woman
- A 77-year-old woman is dead after two boats collided outside Trout Lake, N.W.T., Wednesday afternoon.
- Police deem N.W.T. woman's death suspicious audio
- The RCMP in Fort Resolution, N.W.T., are treating the death of 23-year-old Melissa Payne as suspicious.