Set Paulatuk as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 26, 14 at 9:00 PM MST
Feels like: -32
Feels like: -26
Sunrise: 12:08 PM
Sunset: 1:59 PM
W 23 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 26, 14 at 4:00 PM MST Wed Nov 26, 14 at 4:00 PM MST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 40.
Partly cloudy. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the morning. High minus 22. Wind chill minus 38.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 21. Wind chill minus 32.
|Partly cloudy||Cloudy periods||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Clear|
-19° | -23°
-2° | -9°
-16° | -21°
3° | -6°
-22° | -23°
-8° | -9°
-24° | -27°
-11° | -17°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yukon NDP accuses gov't of backroom deal with golf course
- The Yukon NDP says the territorial government has made a backroom deal, as documents show the government spent $750,000 buying back land it already owned from Mountain View Golf Course.
- Rio Tinto approves mining new diamond pipe at Diavik
- Rio Tinto, the majority owner of N.W.T.'s Diavik diamond mine, has officially approved the development of a fourth diamond pipe at the mine at a cost of just under $400 million.
- Man rescued after walk in wilderness near Yellowknife airport
- RCMP say the man appeared hypothermic and was taken to hospital after six hours in the bush.
- Alex Van Bibber, Yukon legend, dies at 98
- Alex Van Bibber, one of Yukon’s last surviving aboriginal veterans from the Second World War, died in a Calgary hospital Wednesday morning at the age of 98.
- Fire causes $100K damage at Tuktoyaktuk's Kitti Hall
- RCMP say extensive damage was done to the kitchen area of Tuktoyaktuk's community hall, and the extent of smoke damage is still being determined.