Set Paulatuk as default location
Current ConditionsSun Oct 04, 15 at 3:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 8:41 AM
Sunset: 7:29 PM
WSW 15 km/h
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Oct 04, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Sun Oct 04, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers changing to 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening. Low minus 2.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High zero.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 3.
|Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- RCMP investigate 'sudden death' in Fort Liard
- Fort Liard RCMP are investigating a death that occurred in the community on Saturday.
- Profile Nunavut housing shortage felt by many in Igloolik video
- More than 3,000 households in Nunavut are estimated to be homeless and waiting for social housing, according to the Nunavut Housing Corporation. This is part of a series looking at social housing in Igloolik.
- CANADA VOTES Canada election 2015: Who's running in the Yukon riding?
- A look at the candidates running in Yukon in the federal election this fall.
- Montreal paddlers retracing voyageurs route arrive in Fort Simpson
- Six Montrealers retracing the footsteps and paddle strokes of voyageur fur traders are in a race against time in the last leg of their journey.
- Feature Canada's refugees by the numbers: the data
- This is data for the CBC News feature, Where Canada's refugees come from by the numbers.