Set Abbotsford as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jun 18, 13 at 10:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 5:04 AM
Sunset: 9:16 PM
SSW 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jun 18, 13 at 4:00 PM PDT Tue Jun 18, 13 at 4:00 PM PDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Low 13.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 17. UV index 5 or moderate.
Rain. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Low 12.
|Chance of showers||Rain||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
21° | 12°
70° | 54°
24° | 12°
75° | 54°
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
24° | 14°
75° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Hundreds attend 'Change Brazil' protest in Vancouver video
- Hundreds of Brazilians take to the street in Vancouver in a show of solidarity with a wave of anti-government protests in Brazil.
- Police probe death of woman, 27, in Kelowna home
- The Kelowna RCMP is investigating the suspicious death of a 27-year-old woman at a home in the Glenmore area.
- Senators call for 'zero tolerance' on harassment in RCMP
- The RCMP should amend its code of conduct to explicitly define and prohibit harassment, a Senate committee is recommending in a newly tabled report.
- Cross Canada bike stolen from B.C. senior video
- An 85-year-old Burnaby senior hopes a heartless thief returns a bicycle that has rolled 4,700 kilometres across Canada, and carries countless memories of a magnificent adventure.
- Police probe Mohinder graffiti in East Vancouver audio
- While it's hard to establish if more than one person is responsible for the graffiti, police say their investigators are looking into it.