Set Abbotsford as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 01, 15 at 3:00 AM PST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 6:52 AM
Sunset: 5:51 PM
NNW 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 28, 15 at 4:52 PM PST Sat Feb 28, 15 at 4:52 PM PST
A few clouds. Low zero.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon. High 13.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers late in the evening and after midnight. Low plus 2.
|Increasing cloudiness||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
8° | -3°
46° | 27°
13° | -3°
55° | 27°
13° | 1°
55° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Opinion Missing and murdered: What it will take for indigenous women to feel safe
- 'It should not surprise the federal government or the Prime Minister that indigenous people are literally at wits end about their treatment and Canada’s failure to value indigenous women’s lives,' according to lawyer Christa Big Canoe and activist Melina Laboucan-Massimo .
- 3-year-old child struck and killed by vehicle in Prince George
- RCMP and the BC Coroners Service are investigating after a small child was struck and killed by a car in a residential Prince George neighbourhood Saturday afternoon.
- ISIS recruitment: former white supremacist Daniel Gallant fights radicalization audio
- Reformed white supremacist Daniel Gallant is trying to deter young Canadians from being recruited to ISIS, by sharing his own story of radicalization.
- Photos Barn owls surge with early spring
- Barn owl populations in Metro Vancouver are on the rise as warm temperatures make feeding easier. However, the birds are struggling to find proper homes.
- Winston Blackmore asks court to quash polygamy charge
- A leader of a British Columbia polygamous commune is asking the province's Supreme Court to quash a criminal charge against him.