Set Abbotsford as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 30, 15 at 6:00 AM PST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:40 AM
Sunset: 4:15 PM
NNE 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 30, 15 at 5:00 AM PST Mon Nov 30, 15 at 5:00 AM PST
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating late this morning. High 6.
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Temperature steady near plus 4.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers in the morning. Temperature steady near 6.
|Chance of showers||Rain||Periods of rain||Rain||Rain||Rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- B.C. fishers used to repopulate Cascade Mountains with endangered animal
- A weasel-like predator that disappeared from Washington state decades ago will soon be reintroduced to the Cascade Mountains using animals from British Columbia.
- Coming up Live Paris climate change talks open with pleas for action video
- Leaders and climate negotiators from around the world are in Paris to try to hash out the broadest, most ambitious agreement to date to slow global warming.
- Canada opens refugee processing centre in Jordan with 3 cabinet ministers on hand
- Canada's processing centre in Amman, which will eventually become the hub of much of the Syrian refugee resettlement program, opened Sunday. Immigration Minister John McCallum, Health Minister Jane Philpott and Defence Minister Harjit Sajjan were there.
- Port Metro container truckers sign new contracts, pickets still planned
- Close to 300 container truck drivers in Metro Vancouver have signed new collective agreements with a handful of companies says Unifor while 150 remain working without a current deal.
- Marie Khouri's sculptures form both seats and a message of peace audio
- Marie Khouri only discovered her love for sculpting later in her life, after a successful career as a translator and financier in Paris.