Set Terrace as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 27, 15 at 2:00 PM PST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 8:26 AM
Sunset: 4:18 PM
NNE 22 km/h
Pressure: 103.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 27, 15 at 11:00 AM PST Fri Nov 27, 15 at 11:00 AM PST
Sunny. Windy. High minus 4. Wind chill minus 16.
Clear except partly cloudy near Stewart overnight. Windy. Low minus 6. Wind chill minus 16.
Mainly sunny except cloudy near Stewart. Windy. High minus 4. Wind chill minus 17.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow or rain||Snow||Snow|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Tim Hortons drive-thru road rage leads to fine
- A Vancouver Island woman has been found guilty of driving without due care and attention despite the fact she wasn't actually in her car when it was involved in a mysterious Tim Hortons drive-thru road rage incident.
- Black Friday sales get limited attention in Metro Vancouver
- If the lineup at Best Buy in downtown Vancouver was anything to go by, Black Friday in B.C. isn't drawing rabid shoppers looking for super deals.
- New Victoria Christmas store earns student hands-on holiday education audio
- Most kids spend the Christmas season working on their Christmas wish lists, but Brianna Faith is busier with sales ledgers, receipts and other paperwork for her business: a Christmas craft store in downtown Victoria.
- Pipeline transparency: NEB posts all safety inspections, fines online
- Canada's energy regulator says it is the first in North America to go public with pipeline safety reports.
- Agricultural Land Commission crackdown on farm weddings leads to cancellations audio
- Two farms have said they've been asked to cancel weddings on their property because they don't fall under the Agricultural Land Commissions usage rules.