Set Terrace as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 06, 14 at 7:00 PM PST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:12 AM
Sunset: 6:19 PM
N 25 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 06, 14 at 4:00 PM PST Thu Mar 06, 14 at 4:00 PM PST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Snow beginning overnight. Amount 2 cm. Windy this evening. Low minus 5.
Snow. Risk of freezing rain in the afternoon. Snowfall amount 5 cm except 10 cm near Stewart. High plus 1.
Wet snow or rain showers with risk of freezing rain. Temperature steady near plus 1.
|Snow||Rain||Showers||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Rain|
5° | 3°
41° | 37°
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Tim Bozon fans express concern for WHL star video
- Fans of Tim Bozon are expressing concern for the well-being of the WHL star who is in hospital in Saskatoon undergoing treatment for meningitis.
- New Jerome Bonneric not criminally responsible for stabbings
- The man responsible for injuring seven people and a peace officer in a stabbing spree at a Vancouver apartment building last year was found not criminally responsible on Thursday.
- 6-year-old boy pulled from Taylor Creek has died video
- A six-year-old boy has died after being pulled from Taylor Creek in North Vancouver this afternoon.
- HMCS Protecteur towed into Pearl Harbor video
- HMCS Protecteur was towed into Pearl Harbor today, after a fire in the engine room last week caused the vessel to lose power several hundred kilometres northwest of Hawaii.
- On The Coast picks for Metro Vancouver events this weekend
- On The Coast is here to help you figure out how you'll fill the weekend — whether you're into the outdoors, family fun or theatre.