Current Conditions

Mon Jul 16, 18 at 11:00 AM PDT

UV: 9 (Very High)

21°C 70°F

Feels like: 22

Feels like: 72

Mostly Cloudy

Visibility: 32.2 Km
Sunrise: 5:20 AM
Sunset: 10:01 PM

Wind: SSW 10 km/h
Humidity: 51%
Pressure: 101.9 kPa

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Today

Chance of showers
High: 22°
High: 72°
P.O.P. 30%

Tonight

Chance of showers
Low: 13°
Low: 55°
P.O.P. 70%

Summary

(Celsius) Mon Jul 16, 18 at 11:00 AM PDT Mon Jul 16, 18 at 11:00 AM PDT

Today

Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Becoming windy this afternoon. High 22. UV index 9 or very high.

Tonight

Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers overnight. Windy this evening. Low 13.

Tuesday

Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Becoming windy in the afternoon. High 19. UV index 6 or high.

 

Extended Forecast

Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday

July 17

July 18

July 19

July 20

July 21

July 22

Chance of showers A mix of sun and cloud Chance of showers Chance of showers A mix of sun and cloud Sunny

High 19°

High 66°


P.O.P. 70%

High 21°

High 70°

High 19°

High 66°


P.O.P. 30%

High 19°

High 66°


P.O.P. 40%

High 23°

High 73°

High 26°

High 79°

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!