Set Terrace as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 25, 14 at 7:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 8:22 AM
Sunset: 6:15 PM
NNE 23 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 25, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Sat Oct 25, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers over southern sections early this evening. Low plus 1.
Clearing in the morning. Fog patches in the morning. High 7.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low plus 1.
|Mainly sunny||Flurries or rain showers||Rain||Showers||Rain||Rain|
5° | 3°
41° | 37°
6° | 3°
43° | 37°
5° | 3°
41° | 37°
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Kelowna Airport: man in custody after Edmonton-Kelowna-Calgary flight threatened
- Passengers were bused to the main airport terminal after being held for about three hours on their plane and then on a bus following a threat agasint a WestJet flight.
- Jaylen Fryberg was confronted by 1st-year teacher during Washington school shooting video
- A newly hired teacher confronted a gunman and was being hailed as a hero on Saturday after a deadly shooting rampage in the cafeteria of a Washington state high school.
- Video Unmanned SpaceX cargo craft leaves space station
- The unmanned SpaceX Dragon cargo capsule left the International Space Station Saturday and headed back to earth with more than 1600 kg of hardware on board including what Nasa described as "critical scientific experiments."
- Exclusive Ottawa shooting: The face-to-face encounter that ended the attack on Parliament video
- CBC News has learned dramatic new details about the final seconds of Wednesday's attack on Parliament Hill - and the crucial role Sergeant-at-Arms Kevin Vickers played in ending the threat. Evan Solomon has the story.
- PNE vent catches music lover trying to sneak into concert
- Rescue crews were called to the Pacific Coliseum around 2 a.m. PT Saturday when a PNE staffer leaving his job heard a faint call for help.