Set Terrace as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 25, 16 at 2:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 6:29 AM
Sunset: 8:43 PM
N 16 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 24, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT Wed Aug 24, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT
A few clouds. Low 15.
Mainly sunny. High 31 except 24 near Stewart. Humidex 32. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Low 14.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- 'This is the saddest photo I have ever taken' writes Surrey woman of grandparents forced to live apart
- Wolfram Gottschalk and his wife Anita have been married 62 years. But now in their old age, they're living apart, against their will.
- Photos High-flying kiteboarders clash over title in Squamish video
- This weekend, some of the best kiteboarders in the world will be taking off in Squamish as they compete for the Canadian title in the Kite Clash championship.
- Port Coquitlam bear busts into bear-resistant bin
- A Port Coquitlam woman is warning her neighbours that a bold bear has figured out how to open bear-resistant waste bins and doesn't seem to fear humans.
- Dolly Parton's 'Jolene' may be a British Columbia nurse audio
- A Prince George woman believes she may be the inspiration for Dolly Parton's song Jolene. Juline Whelan met the singer in 1972 and matches the description of the little girl Parton says inspired the name behind the famous tune.
- Downtown Vancouver could lose one of its last gas stations
- One of the last two gas stations in downtown Vancouver may close after Chevron Canada Ltd. announced it's seeking offers on the property, located in one of the hottest real estate market on the continent.