Set Terrace as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 12:00 PM PDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:39 AM
Sunset: 9:43 PM
SSE 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A few showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT Mon Jul 28, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
Cloudy. A few showers beginning late this afternoon. High 22. UV index 4 or moderate.
Showers. Rain near Stewart. Low 13.
Showers. High 18.
|A few showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
22° | 14°
72° | 57°
25° | 12°
77° | 54°
26° | 13°
79° | 55°
26° | 14°
79° | 57°
25° | 14°
77° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Gay neighbourhoods 'straightening' out, says UBC researcher
- An influx of straight residents to traditionally gay neighbourhoods is diluting the distinct cultural identity — and potentially the voting power — of these former "gaybourhoods," according to a sociologist at the University of British Columbia.
- New Eid celebrations end Ramadan for B.C. Muslims
- After a month of fasting and reflection, Muslims around B.C. are celebrating Eid al-Fitr today.
- Poll Vancouver Aquarium whales program debate continues at Park Board video
- About 80 members of the public will voice their thoughts on the Vancouver Aquarium's captive whales and dolphins this evening at another special meeting convened by the Vancouver Park Board.
- Vancouver golf beer carts fail to boost struggling courses
- Revenue at Vancouver's municipal golf courses continues to drop, despite the recent introduction of beer carts on the links.
- Updated Vancouver washroom arsonist sought after 3 downtown fires
- Vancouver police are searching for an arsonist suspected of setting fire to garbage bins inside the washrooms of two downtown restaurants and one coffee shop on Sunday afternoon.