Set Terrace as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 27, 15 at 3:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 8:32 AM
Sunset: 5:02 PM
N 2 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Periods of rain
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 26, 15 at 8:29 PM PST Mon Jan 26, 15 at 8:29 PM PST
Periods of rain except periods of wet snow near Stewart late this evening and overnight. Windy. Temperature steady near plus 2 except low zero near Stewart.
Periods of rain ending in the morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Periods of wet snow near Stewart in the morning. Local snowfall amount 2 cm near Stewart. Windy. High plus 4 except plus 2 near Stewart.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Windy early in the evening. Low minus 1.
|Chance of showers||Flurries or rain showers||Rain||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
3° | 1°
37° | 34°
3° | 2°
37° | 36°
1° | -1°
34° | 30°
-1° | -4°
30° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Julie Abrahamsen, rescued snowboarder, says she'd go out-of-bounds again video
- Snowboarder Julie Abrahamsen, who survived three nights alone on a mountain, plans to go out-of-bounds again — but not by herself.
- Calvin Liang, 15-year-old app developer, helps Kits Secondary students get organized
- Calvin Liang may only be 15 years old but he's been developing software for the past four year and now has a hit app designed specifically to help his peers stay organized.
- Jordan McLeod missing for 10 days now believed to be homicide victim
- Jordan McLeod, who has been missing for 10 days, is now believed to be the victim of foul play, RCMP said Monday after linking the victim to gunshots.
- New Woman assaulted in Surrey, one man in custody
- A Surrey woman who was assaulted inside a home was rushed to hospital Monday afternoon and police have arrested one suspect who fled the scene
- Video Aniol Serrasolses, extreme kayaker, describes 'amazing' 115 ft. plunge down B.C.'s Keyhole Falls audio
- Aniol Serrasolses says his 10-storey plunge down Keyhole Falls on B.C.'s Lillooet River was the "biggest project" of his career.