Set Kitimat as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 17, 13 at 10:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 5:28 AM
Sunset: 9:34 PM
SSE 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A few showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 17, 13 at 4:00 PM PDT Fri May 17, 13 at 4:00 PM PDT
Showers. Low 8.
Showers. High 12.
A few showers ending near midnight then cloudy. Low plus 4.
|A few showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | 4°
54° | 39°
16° | 4°
61° | 39°
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
19° | 8°
66° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- new Lawyer says RCMP refuses to mediate harassment suit
- A lawyer representing 300 women who worked for the RCMP alleging harassment and gender-based discrimination in a lawsuit says the national police force is declining an offer to mediate.
- Public raising funds to buy alleged Rob Ford crack video video audio
- Allegations that Toronto Mayor Rob Ford has been caught in a video smoking crack cocaine has prompted several online crowdsourcing campaigns aimed at raising $200,000 to buy the footage.
- Taxpayers Federation outraged after acupuncturist's alleged fraud video
- The Canadian Taxpayers Federation is outraged that a Richmond, B.C. acupuncturist was able to defraud the province's Medical Services Plan for years.
- Vancouver Island coal mine application rejected
- A controversial application to open a coal mine in the Comox Valley on Vancouver Island has been rejected as inadequate by the B.C. Environmental Assessment Office.
- Transgender teen finds strength in hockey audio
- The world of male sports is often described as a macho, intolerant place, but in 16-year-old Cory Oskam's experience as a transgender person, that just wasn't the case.