Set Kitimat as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 25, 15 at 4:00 PM PST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 8:20 AM
Sunset: 4:23 PM
N 26 km/h
Pressure: 103.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 25, 15 at 4:00 PM PST Wed Nov 25, 15 at 4:00 PM PST
Clear. Windy this evening. Temperature steady near minus 6.
Sunny. Temperature steady near minus 6.
Clear. Temperature steady near minus 5.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Snow|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New B.C. universities need minimum standards when responding to sexual assault, says MLA audio
- David Eby, the NDP MLA for Vancouver-Point Grey, is urging the the provincial government to set a minimum standard for how B.C. universities respond to reports of sexual assaults.
- Rowan's Law: Ontario proposes concussion rules for youth sports
- Ontario is poised to introduce the first concussion legislation in Canada for young athletes in the wake of a teenage rugby player's death.
- Special prosecutor appointed to help investigate triple deletion of emails
- Vancouver lawyer Mark Jetté has been appointed as the special prosecutor to assist the RCMP's investigation in the triple delete e-mail scandal.
- CBC Go Public 'responsible communication' defence succeeds in lawsuit
- A B.C. doctor has lost his bid to sue the CBC's Go Public team and former patients for defamation in relation to allegations contained in a series of investigative stories.
- Syrian refugees: only 400 arriving this year in B.C.
- There are now clear numbers on how many Syrian refugees will be settled in B.C. by the end of the year, and they're much lower than initially discussed.