Set Kitimat as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 21, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:23 AM
Sunset: 8:53 PM
N 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 21, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Thu Aug 21, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 24. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 12.
Mainly sunny. High 27.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
26° | 11°
79° | 52°
24° | 11°
75° | 52°
21° | 13°
70° | 55°
23° | 14°
73° | 57°
21° | 12°
70° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Gillian Bennett, suffering with dementia, dies leaving right-to-die plea
- A B.C. woman who was diagnosed with dementia three years ago has killed herself after posting an open letter online, hoping to reopen the debate about assisted suicide in Canada.
- Would you take a plane to work? The rise of the super-commuter
- More employees are shuffling between two cities for work, even setting up part-time homes
- Parents opt to keep babies off Facebook
- An increasing number of parents are consciously keeping their children's photos, names and entire identities off the internet. Here's why.
- Video Littlefoot grizzly bear cub released back into wild video
- The orphaned cub hibernated alone and hungry - until he was rescued this June.
- Photos Beautiful aurora photos taken from space
- Spectacular new photos of the aurora borealis were captured by a NASA astronaut on the International Space Station last night.