Set Kitimat as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 23, 14 at 10:15 AM PDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:15 AM
Sunset: 8:50 PM
NNW 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 23, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT Wed Apr 23, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 13. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy early in the evening with 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. High 15.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy|
12° | 4°
54° | 39°
9° | 6°
48° | 43°
10° | 6°
50° | 43°
13° | 4°
55° | 39°
15° | 4°
59° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Should Chinese-only Crest toothpaste ad concern Richmond residents?
- A Richmond woman has renewed her call for a ban on Chinese-only signage, after ads for Crest toothpaste appeared in several city bus shelters.
- Teachers' job action starts today at B.C. schools
- Recess will be cancelled in several school districts across B.C. as the province's 41,000 public school teachers begin job action on Wednesday.
- Abused dogs and cat investigated by B.C. SPCA
- The B.C. SPCA is investigating three cases of animal cruelty in the southern interior, as the province observes Animal Cruelty Prevention Day.
- Vancouver School Board moves to protect music programs
- Elementary school music programs in the Vancouver School District may have been saved from budget cuts after the Ministry of Education announced will give the board an additional $585,000 in hold-back funding.
- Border wait times short this Easter weekend, CBC readers said
- The Canada Border Services Agency launched a new tool in time for the Easter weekend to help travellers minimize their wait time crossing the border into Canada from the U.S. CBC asked readers to tell us where they crossed and how long they waited. Here's what readers tweeted.