Set Repentigny as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 25, 15 at 3:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:13 AM
Sunset: 8:29 PM
SSW 17 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Periods of rain
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 25, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Mon May 25, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Periods of rain ending late this evening then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h near midnight. Temperature steady near 17.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 28. UV index 8 or very high.
A few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 18.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Velan locks out 400 Montreal workers who rejected collective agreement
- Industrial valve maker Velan Inc.says it has locked out about 400 unionized employees at three Montreal plants after they rejected a tentative collective agreement.
- New Pierre Cloutier moves across Canada in covered wagon
- He's been dreaming of this trip since he was a boy, and now Pierre Cloutier is nearing the end of his journey across most of Canada in covered wagons he built himself.
- Some bats with white-nose syndrome cured by bacteria, scientists say
- Researchers are cautiously optimistic about new trials that treated 150 bats for white-nose syndrome, a fungus that has decimated bat populations in Eastern Canada and the U.S.
- Quebec family doctors won't have to meet patient quotas
- Quebec's family doctors will not have to fulfil minimum patient quotas - a sticking point of Bill 20 that had sparked a lot of criticism from general practitioners.
- Phoenix Sun finally leaves Sorel port... but only gets to Quebec City video
- Despite setting sail this weekend after two and a half years stranded in Sorel, Que., the Phoenix Sun saga is not yet over.