Set Repentigny as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 09, 16 at 5:00 PM EST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:23 AM
Sunset: 4:10 PM
NW 21 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 09, 16 at 3:45 PM EST Fri Dec 09, 16 at 3:45 PM EST
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 11.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 7.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 9.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Live Blog CBC Montreal live in Pointe-Claire for our Christmas Sing-In charity drive
- Follow along live as CBC Montreal shows go on the road to Fairview Pointe-Claire in support of our Sing-In charity drive and West Island Community Shares.
- New No bail for 2 Saint-Hyacinthe teens accused of plotting high school attack
- A youth court judge has ordered that the two youths charged with conpsiracy to commit murder, weapons possession and assault be kept in custody to protect the public and preserve its confidence in the justice system.
- New Illegal pressure tactics led Laval police to ignore calls about attempted suicide, tribunal finds
- The Labour Relations Board's ruling stems from the City of Laval's complaint that residents were deprived of their rights because officers in the investigations and identification units were not taking calls outside of their regularly scheduled hours.
- Updated RCMP terror investigation not over yet, Crown reveals at Ismael Habib trial
- Project Solaire - an RCMP operation investigating young Quebec men who travelled to Syria - continues, said prosecutor Lyne Décarie as the Crown wrapped its case in Ismael Habib's trial on a terror-related crime.
- Tired of snow-covered Lachine Canal bike path, Southwest cyclists shovel it themselves
- Organizers of the so-called "pellete-in," or "shovel-in," say the bike path along the Lachine Canal, which is managed by Parks Canada, is only maintained between April 15 and Nov. 15.