Set Repentigny as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 05, 16 at 2:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:35 AM
Sunset: 8:06 PM
NNE 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 04, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT Wed May 04, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High 16. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low 9.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Laval parents say 7:45 a.m. is too early for school to start
- In a survey of 8,300 parents whose children attend the Commission Scolaire de Laval, 75 per cent said they would prefer a later school start time.
- Video Montreal tenants scammed out of up to $950 each video
- At least seven people have come forward alleging they were scammed out of up to $950 each after they tried to rent an apartment in St-Henri.
- Quebec to send 4 water bombers to Fort McMurray
- Quebec's forest fire protection agency is preparing to send four water bombers to Alberta, to help fight the wildfires raging in Fort McMurray. Here's how you can help, too.
- Police searching for suspect in St-Leonard hit and run
- Police are asking for the public’s help gathering information on a hit and run this morning in St-Leonard.
- Pierre Karl Péladeau's struggle to connect with voters seen in Saint-Jérôme
- "I think there's a gap between the perception of what people have of him and who he is," says Stéphane Maher, mayor of the community north of Montreal where Péladeau was MNA.