Set Repentigny as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 02, 15 at 2:00 PM EST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 6:32 AM
Sunset: 5:41 PM
W 24 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 02, 15 at 11:30 AM EST Mon Mar 02, 15 at 11:30 AM EST
Flurries. Local blowing snow. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 this afternoon. High minus 3.
Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this evening. Low minus 17.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then snow beginning early in the evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 early in the evening. High minus 4.
|Snow||Flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -5°
36° | 23°
-7° | -11°
19° | 12°
-6° | -15°
21° | 5°
-1° | -11°
30° | 12°
0° | -10°
32° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Phosphine gas likely cause of Thailand deaths of Quebec sisters: coroner video
- The cause of death of sisters Audrey Bélanger and Noémi Bélanger could not be formally tied to any particular substance, but a Quebec coroner has filed a report saying their deaths were probably caused by phosphine gas poisoning.
- New Matthew Schreindorfer receiving T-cell treatment after crowdfunding $637K
- After successfully raising more than $637,000 to participate a last-ditch, potentially life-saving clinical trial, Matthew Schreindorfer is now at New York's Sloan Kettering Memorial Cancer Center receiving an experimental T-cell treatment.
- Cinq à six Kathleen Winter, author of Boundless, on walking and writing audio
- Kathleen Winter says she could hardly walk after sitting for so long at a desk writing her novel, Annabel. Since then she's walked the shores of the St. Lawrence River regaining her mobility and finding inspiration in fresh air and nature.
- Rania El-Alloul hijab ruling draws complaint against Quebec judge audio
- A Montreal resident has filed a complaint against Quebec Court Judge Eliana Marengo for her decision not to hear the case of a Muslim woman because she was wearing a hijab.
- Themoneyismine.ca refunds electronics buyers after DRAM class actions
- Canadian consumers who bought electronics between April 1,1999 and June 30, 2002 are eligible to get at least $20 back following several class action lawsuits against the manufacturers of dynamic random access memory (DRAM).