Set Repentigny as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 3:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:15 AM
Sunset: 6:53 PM
W 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early this afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 4.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Wind becoming northeast 20 after midnight. Low minus 2.
Cloudy. Light snow beginning in the morning then changing to snow at times heavy near noon. Amount 15 cm. Blowing snow. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 70. Temperature falling to minus 8 in the afternoon.
|Snow at times heavy and blowing snow||Flurries||Periods of snow||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-8° | -11°
18° | 12°
-4° | -15°
25° | 5°
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
-4° | -10°
25° | 14°
-5° | -14°
23° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Lac-Mégantic mayor lobbies Washington for more rail safety video
- A coalition of cross-border municipal officials that includes Lac-Mégantic mayor Colette Roy-Laroche is in Washington, D.C., to discuss the train crash that killed 47 people in the Quebec town last summer. She said her town's tragedy must not be in vain.
- Raymond Ellis killers sentenced to 14 and 15 years
- The two last men to be convicted in the death of Raymond Ellis — a Montreal entrepreneur and former Dawson student killed in a nightclub in 2005 in a case of mistaken identity — were sentenced at the Montreal courthouse Tuesday.
- Quebec's debt 'worryingly high,' report says
- Relative to the size of its economy, Quebec is the most indebted province in Canada by a wide margin, according to a report released Tuesday by the Fraser Institute.
- Montreal celebrates 191st St. Patrick's Day parade Sunday
- Montreal’s 191st annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade will inch its way down downtown Montreal’s main drag this Sunday.
- Pauline Marois says independent Quebec would have no borders or tolls
- Parti Québécois Leader Pauline Marois says if Quebec separated from Canada, there would be no borders or tolls imposed.