Set Repentigny as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 13, 13 at 8:00 AM EST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 4:10 PM
W 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 13, 13 at 6:10 AM EST Fri Dec 13, 13 at 6:10 AM EST
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries early this morning. Clearing this morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature falling to minus 16 this afternoon.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 30.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the evening then snow. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h early in the evening. High minus 16.
|Snow||Periods of snow||Sunny||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-9° | -16°
16° | 3°
-14° | -17°
7° | 1°
-4° | -15°
25° | 5°
-5° | -7°
23° | 19°
-2° | -8°
28° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Armoured van robbed in Saint-Lazare
- Provincial police are looking for two suspects who robbed an armoured van in Saint-Lazare last night.
- MP Marc Garneau seeks overhaul of Canada's human rights law video
- Westmount-Ville-Marie MP Marc Garneau is championing the cause of a man who filed a human rights complaint against the Canadian government, more than 25 years after the alleged events happened.
- Smartphone game pokes fun at Quebec's secular charter
- The developers of "SECTACULAR Quebec!" poke fun at Quebec's proposed secular charter, prompting players to “Take away Bonhomme’s source of happiness."
- Second victim means more charges for 2 retirement home workers video
- A second resident of a St-Lambert retirement home has come forward alleging he was abused by two ex-employees.
- Video Only in Canada: Milkman hasn't soured after 61 years on the job video
- Although Canada Post announced yesterday that it will no longer deliver mail to individual houses, at least one type of door-to-door service is alive and well in Montreal.