Set Repentigny as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 31, 15 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 5:35 AM
Sunset: 8:25 PM
W 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 31, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Fri Jul 31, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 27. UV index 7 or high.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 18.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 26.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal taxi drivers at Trudeau airport get new dress code
- Taxi drivers picking up passengers at Montreal's Trudeau airport will soon have to wear collared shirts and dress pants.
- Swarms of tiny black flies are having 'giant mating party' audio
- Think: You're biking along the riverside or having a picnic in the park when you're suddenly surrounded by a cloud of tiny, annoying flies. What are these bugs and what are they doing? The answer may intrigue and/or disgust you.
- Microbeads ban forthcoming, federal government says
- Canada is one micro-step closer to a federal ban on microbeads. The Conservative government said Thursday it is proposing to add microbeads to the list of toxic substances under the Canadian Environmental Protection Act, as well as developing other regulations.
- Canada's economy shrank by 0.2% in May
- The total value of Canada's economy declined by 0.2 per cent in May, the fifth consecutive monthly slide, according to Statistics Canada.
- Updated Federal election 2015: 5 things that change when the campaign (really) starts video
- The 2015 federal election may kick off this weekend, but an unofficial campaign has been raging for months with party leaders glad-handing, partisan ads attacking and policies debated and fact-checked. Still, important things change when Prime Minister Stephen Harper makes it official. Here's what to expect.