Set Repentigny as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 25, 16 at 5:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 35
Feels like: 95
Sunrise: 6:07 AM
Sunset: 7:45 PM
S 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 25, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT Thu Aug 25, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 21.
Mainly sunny. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 28. Humidex 33. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 17.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Exclusive Montreal woman says she dislocated hip after CLSC nurse left her stranded
- A 61-year-old hip replacement patient says she dislocated her hip after a CLSC nurse on a home care visit left her alone in an awkward position, lying on her couch and unable to get up.
- Quebec auto insurance board to finally open office in Eeyou Istchee
- Crees will be able to take driving tests, pay registration fees and complete other vehicle-related paperwork in their own community for the first time when Quebec's automobile insurance board opens an office in Chisasibi this fall.
- No plans to bail out Montreal film festival, says Quebec culture minister
- Montreal's World Film Festival is taking another blow on the day of its launch after Quebec Culture Minister Luc Fortin said the provincial government had no plans to bail it out.
- Photos Who is Richard Bain, the Parti Québécois rally shooter?
- Quebecers know Richard Bain as the man in the bathrobe who shouted about anglophone rights after murdering a man on election night in 2012, but that man was unrecognizable to friends and family.
- Montreal's Italian community mobilizes after devastating earthquake
- Montreal’s Italian community is working to organize fundraisers following a devastating earthquake in central Italy that’s killed at least 241 people.