Set Repentigny as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jan 29, 15 at 9:00 PM EST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:20 AM
Sunset: 4:54 PM
SE 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jan 29, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Thu Jan 29, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Cloudy. Snow beginning early this evening. Amount 5 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southeast 20 gusting to 40 this evening then light overnight. Temperature steady near minus 5.
Periods of snow and local blowing snow ending late in the afternoon then cloudy. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. Temperature falling to minus 9 in the afternoon.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 19. Wind chill minus 28.
|Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-15° | -19°
5° | -2°
-17° | -23°
1° | -9°
-14° | -24°
7° | -11°
-9° | -15°
16° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Ties to extremist imam Hamza Chaoui delay permit for Muslim community centre
- Montreal city officials will decide Monday what to do about a proposed Islamic community centre drawing criticism because of its ties to controversial Imam Hamza Chaoui.
- New Drew Love, McGill University Athletics Director, to step down
- CBC News Montreal has learned that Drew Love, McGill University's' executive director of athletics and recreation, is planning to retire at the end of August.
- McGill Redmen football player acquitted of assault, uttering threats charges
- McGill Redmen university football player Luis-Andres Guimont-Mota, charged with assault and uttering threats last fall and suspended from his team, has been acquitted.
- Montreal weather: Snowy and mild
- Conditions will be snowy, breezy and mild with the low rising to -2 C. We're expecting 5 to 10 cm of snow by Friday morning's commute.
- Black community members testify they feel like 2nd class citizens
- Members of Montreal's black community had strong words for politicians today on the second day of hearings into the province's new policy on immigration, diversity and inclusion.