Set Vanderhoof as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 27, 15 at 5:00 PM PST
Sunrise: 8:12 AM
Sunset: 4:46 PM
SW 8 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 27, 15 at 4:00 PM PST Tue Jan 27, 15 at 4:00 PM PST
Partly cloudy. Fog patches. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 6.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High zero.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 6.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
1° | -2°
34° | 28°
-7° | -7°
19° | 19°
-13° | -20°
9° | -4°
-10° | -20°
14° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Greg and Elaine Smith fight to bring surrogate-born twins home from Mexico
- A B.C. couple who welcomed premature twin babies by surrogacy in Mexico earlier this month is now fighting to bring them home to Canada for critical medical care.
- Video Gang life in B.C.: 6 'myths' revealed in new police videos
- Police in B.C. are telling the stories of young people killed by gang involvement to dispel common myths about money, drugs and power.
- RCMP seek bank robbery suspect active in Saskatchewan, Alberta and B.C. video
- RCMP from Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan are working together to identify a suspect in the armed robbery of banks across the three provinces.
- Goldie Hawn's mindfulness program makes kids better at maths, says UBC audio
- MindUP program developed by Hawn Foundation also helped 99 students in Coquitlam, B.C., become less stressed and more optimistic, says UBC study.
- Craigslist rental scams twice detected by couple seeking tenancy
- A North Vancouver couple say they were almost scammed twice while apartment hunting on Craigslist.