Set Vanderhoof as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 28, 15 at 11:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 7:00 AM
Sunset: 7:43 PM
S 17 km/h
A few showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 28, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Sat Mar 28, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning early this evening. Wind south 20 km/h. Low plus 5.
Showers. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High 10.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. Low plus 1.
|A few showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
7° | -3°
45° | 27°
11° | -4°
52° | 25°
11° | -5°
52° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Recap Canucks rally for point against Stars video
- John Klingberg scored 4:13 into overtime as the Dallas Stars edged the Vancouver Canucks 4-3 on Saturday.
- Strathcona assault victim drawing thousands in donations
- More than 500 people have donated close to $27,000 for the victim of a brutal sexual assault that happened in her own home.
- Future Shop's abrupt closure surprises B.C. consumers
- Future Shop customers were surprised and disappointed, but analysts says shuttering them 'makes sense.'
- 3 shootings in 8 hours in Metro Vancouver
- Police in Metro Vancouver are busy today investigating three separate shooting incidents in three different Lower Mainland municipalities — all within a single eight-hour period on Friday.
- Photos Farrier Jeri Sparshu continues centuries old tradition
- The centuries old farrier trade has evolved little over the years but is still a much needed service to help keep horses healthy and safe.