Set Vanderhoof as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 7:00 AM PDT
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 7:09 PM
SSE 9 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers this afternoon. High 6.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing this evening. Low minus 6.
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 6.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
6° | -1°
43° | 30°
5° | -4°
41° | 25°
7° | -4°
45° | 25°
11° | -1°
52° | 30°
10° | -1°
50° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Truckers strike set for today at Port Metro Vancouver video
- Pickets were to go up at Port Metro Vancouver entrances and offices today after union members voted 98 per cent in favour of strike over the weekend.
- Avalanches in B.C. and Alberta claim 3 more lives video
- The last couple of weeks of warmer weather and wet, heavy snow across have created extremely dangerous avalanche conditions in the mountainous regions of British Columbia and Alberta.
- Earthquake strikes off Northern California coast
- A powerful magnitude-6.9 earthquake struck Sunday night off the coast of Northern California, but there were no immediate reports of injury or damage and no danger of a tsunami, officials said.
- Malaysia Airlines flight MH370: What's needed to find it? video
- A B.C. geophysicist specializing in underwater missions says it could cost tens of millions of dollars to bring up the wreck of the missing Malaysia Airlines jet if it is found on the ocean floor.
- Go Public Autistic son 'prisoner' in Ottawa hospital video
- Ontario parents are outraged over how their developmentally disabled adult son is confined to a hospital room — watched by security guards 24/7 — because the system doesn’t have a placement for him elsewhere.