Set Vanderhoof as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 06, 13 at 11:00 PM PST
Feels like: -31
Feels like: -24
Sunrise: 8:19 AM
Sunset: 3:56 PM
SW 5 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 4:00 PM PST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 4:00 PM PST
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 27. Cold wind chill minus 35 this evening. Risk of frostbite.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon. High minus 20.
Cloudy. Low minus 25.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-13° | -16°
9° | 3°
-15° | -15°
5° | 5°
-19° | -24°
-2° | -11°
-20° | -25°
-4° | -13°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Tim Hortons 'wage theft' claim prompts call for police probe video
- The B.C. Federation of Labour wants police to investigate the owner of a Tim Hortons in Fernie, B.C., after two former workers accused him of cheating them out of overtime pay.
- $584K raised by CBC Food Bank Day in B.C. video
- The CBC's 27th annual Food Bank Day raised more than half a million dollars on Friday after a Victoria caller donated $80,000 in the final minutes of a special radio show.
- Kelowna man hit by car fleeing drunk-driving roadblock video
- A Kelowna, B.C., man is fighting for his life after being mowed down by a car that struck a fire hydrant while apparently fleeing a drunk driving roadblock with the police in pursuit.
- Video Komagata Maru memorial defaced video
- A witness photographed a man urinating on the Vancouver memorial
- Early morning roadblocks tackle 'still drunk' drivers video
- Police in Metro Vancouver are making roadside checks at 5 a.m., catching people who don't realize they're still drunk the morning after the night before, the CBC has learned.