Set Vanderhoof as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 21, 14 at 8:00 AM PDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:01 AM
Sunset: 8:28 PM
SE 11 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 21, 14 at 7:49 AM PDT Mon Apr 21, 14 at 7:49 AM PDT
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. High 11. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight. Low plus 3.
Cloudy. A few showers beginning in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 7.
|A few showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
10° | -2°
50° | 28°
11° | 4°
52° | 39°
13° | 1°
55° | 34°
14° | 1°
57° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Enbridge Northern Gateway pipeline: Some B.C. First Nations say there will be no compromise
- The federal government is expected to rule on the project in mid-June. If it is approved, aboriginal groups say they will bury it in lawsuits. If that fails, they say they are willing to lay down their bodies to protect the earth, which they see as their children's inheritance.
- Amanda Todd case: Will the accused stand trial in Canada?
- Authorities in British Columbia are anxious to bring a Netherlands resident to a Canadian courtroom on charges relating to the online sexual extortion of a Port Coquitlam teenager, but legal experts say it's unclear when or even if they might get the chance.
- Photos 20th 4/20 marked with mass light-up at Vancouver Art Gallery plaza video
- Thousands of people are amassing this afternoon at the Vancouver Art Gallery for 4/20, marking the last official gathering of the annual made-in-Vancouver rally at that site.
- B.C. marathoner returns to stand strong with Boston
- A B.C. woman who narrowly missed the deadly explosions at last year's Boston Marathon says she's running the race today in solidarity with the city.
- B.C. environment minister warned about LNG greenhouse gas emissions
- British Columbia Environment Ministry staff have warned their minister that the province's dreamed-of liquefied natural gas industry poses some big challenges with greenhouse gas emissions.