Set Vanderhoof as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 5:38 PM PST
Feels like: -23
Feels like: -9
Sunrise: 8:05 AM
Sunset: 4:02 PM
N 24 km/h
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 27, 14 at 4:00 PM PST Thu Nov 27, 14 at 4:00 PM PST
Snow ending this evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Becoming partly cloudy before morning. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Local blowing snow this evening. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 18. Cold wind chill minus 29. Risk of frostbite.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind north 30 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 17. Cold wind chill minus 30. Risk of frostbite.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear near midnight. Wind north 30 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 22. Cold wind chill minus 31. Risk of frostbite.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Cloudy|
-15° | -22°
5° | -8°
-12° | -15°
10° | 5°
-9° | -18°
16° | -0°
-6° | -13°
21° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New B.C. condo flood leaves owner in insurance nightmare
- A Burnaby woman is caught between seven different insurers after a contractor working on her condo caused a flood across three neighbouring units.
- Kinder Morgan loses bid to extend injunction
- An application by Kinder Morgan to extend an injunction keeping protesters away from two drilling sites on Burnaby Mountain was rejected by the B.C. Supreme Court Thursday, meaning the site must be cleared of excavation work by Dec. 1.
- Kenneth Bryson Williams charged in fatal stabbing of taxi cab passenger
- A 23-year-old Burnaby man has been charged in the stabbing death of a tax cab passenger on February 9, in what was Vancouver's first homicide of the year.
- Avalanche warning issued for B.C. interior
- Avalanche Canada is warning backcountry users that a weak snowpack is raising possibilities of avalanches in B.C. Interior this weekend.
- Jian Ghomeshi charges put spotlight on challenges for complainants audio
- Former Crown prosecutor Wendy Van Tongeren says sexual assault trials are challenging to prosecute and difficult for complainants who have to be on the witness stand.