Set Vanderhoof as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 23, 14 at 11:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 5:57 AM
Sunset: 8:32 PM
N 11 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 23, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Wed Apr 23, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 3.
Increasing cloudiness. Showers beginning in the afternoon. Wind becoming east 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 12. UV index 3 or moderate.
Showers ending in the evening then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low plus 3.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | 2°
54° | 36°
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
15° | -1°
59° | 30°
16° | 0°
61° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- B.C. earthquake: 6.6 magnitude quake hits near Port Alice
- A 6.6 magnitude earthquake struck Wednesday night shortly aftter 8 p.m. PT. The epicentre was located 40 kilometres southwest of Port Alice at a depth of 22 kilometres, according to the Pacific Tsunami Information Centre.
- Good Samaritan gives shoes off his feet to bus passenger
- An off duty Coast Mountain bus driver says it was a bus ride he'll never forget after he saw a stranger give the shoes off his feet to a passenger who had none last Saturday.
- Drivers' privacy concerns grow over B.C. car dealer scanner video
- The head of the New Car Dealers Association of B.C. says he hasn't seen any members uploading drivers' licences onto marketing software, a day after a CBC undercover investigation found B.C. car dealers may be violating customers' privacy rights.
- Abbotsford police shoot mentally ill man with rubber bullets
- Activists in Abbotsford, B.C., are outraged by what they say was unnecessary force that police used in the takedown of a mentally ill homeless man in that city last week. But police say the use of non-lethal force was approppriate.
- Chloe the stolen French bulldog reunited with owner video
- A 10-month-old French bulldog, who was stolen from a downtown Vancouver tattoo parlour and art gallery Thursday, has been reunited with her owner.