Temiskaming Shores, ON
Set Temiskaming Shores as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 20, 14 at 4:34 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 6:23 PM
SE 13 km/h
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sun Oct 19, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT Sun Oct 19, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Clear. Increasing cloudiness this evening then periods of rain. Temperature steady near plus 2.
Periods of rain. High 7.
Periods of rain ending before morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming north 20 km/h after midnight. Low zero.
|Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
9° | -5°
48° | 23°
10° | -2°
50° | 28°
13° | 2°
55° | 36°
13° | 6°
55° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Rob Ford asked to leave Ward 17 advance voting station
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford was asked to leave an advance voting location on Saturday, city staff has confirmed.
- FinTRAC, Canadian financial intelligence agency, tracks funds to ISIS video
- Canada's financial intelligence agency says it is actively helping police and spies follow the money flowing into the coffers of Islamic extremists fighting overseas.
- Crude price drop top of mind as oilpatch reporting season begins
- The recent rout in oil prices will likely be top of mind for investors as Canada's top oilpatch players release their third-quarter results over the next few weeks.
- Six indigenous cookbooks to warm you up
- While pop culture is exploring Paleo diets, indigenous people have been practicing this from time immemorial. Here are some great cookbooks featuring recipes from Indigenous people across Turtle Island to inspire every day acts of cultural resurgence in the kitchen.
- Simushir and tugboat Barbara Foss expected in Prince Rupert tonight video
- A large American tug boat is pulling a disabled Russian cargo ship to a port in Prince Rupert on British Columbia's north coast, ending fears that the vessel, which lost power Thursday night, would drift ashore, hit rocks and spill hundreds of tons of fuel.