Temiskaming Shores, ON
Set Temiskaming Shores as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:51 AM
Sunset: 8:59 PM
N 18 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Mon Jul 28, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h. High 20. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Low 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy late in the morning with 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. Risk of thunderstorms in the afternoon and early in the evening. High 19.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
16° | 10°
61° | 50°
17° | 8°
63° | 46°
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
24° | 12°
75° | 54°
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Addison Hall death: Police to probe car in Costco crash video
- Police in London, Ont., will examine whether the car that reversed into a Costco store, killing a six-year-old girl and injuring her pregnant mother, sister and others, was mechanically sound.
- New Jewish Defence League eyes setting up Montreal chapter
- An ultra-nationalist and controversial Jewish-rights organization wants to establish a new chapter in Montreal, citing an increase in physical attacks against Jews.
- Environment Canada to determine if tornado hit Waterloo Region
- Environment Canada is investigating funnel cloud sightings north of Cambridge, Ont., and near Millbank in Wellesley Township, after area residents reported severe weather Sunday night that may mean a tornado hit the area.
- Paying off your mortgage faster can pay huge dividends
- Taking action to pay down your mortgage faster is one of those boilerplate suggestions that financial advisers love to make to their clients. So why isn't everyone doing that?
- Ross Lockwood returns to Earth after 4 months on (simulated) Mars
- A B.C.-born scientist is enjoying fresh air and real food again for the first time in four months.