Temiskaming Shores, ON
Set Temiskaming Shores as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 22, 14 at 4:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 7:18 PM
NW 18 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Sep 21, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT Sun Sep 21, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 5.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. High 10. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Low 8.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
25° | 7°
77° | 45°
21° | 12°
70° | 54°
24° | 9°
75° | 48°
26° | 10°
79° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- UN Climate Summit: Vancouver joins thousands in worldwide rallies
- More than 1,000 Vancouverites filled the CBC Plaza, joining hundreds of thousands more around the world as 125 world leaders prepare to converge Tuesday on New York City in an historic UN summit on climate change.
- Serena Vermeersch homicide: suspect arrested and charged
- A man has been arrested and charged in connection with the homicide of 17-year-old Serena Vermeersch. The Surrey, B.C., teen was found dead on Tuesday, killed in an apparently random attack.
- Wind, rainfall warnings blanket Atlantic coastline
- Atlantic Canadians in coastal Newfoundland, southern Labrador and the southern half of Nova Scotia are under wind and rainfall warnings as an intense low pressure system tracks towards the provinces.
- BC Ferries fare hikes forcing some to rethink island work, life video
- Complaining about BC Ferries is almost part of the culture along B.C.'s coastal islands and waterways, but constant fare hikes are wearing on the island way of life — and the Union of B.C. Municipalities says it has proof of the economic toll it's taking.
- No word on when Mayor Rob Ford will exit hospital
- There is no word yet on when Mayor Rob Ford will exit hospital, after the completion of his first round of chemotherapy.