Temiskaming Shores, ON
Set Temiskaming Shores as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 26, 17 at 12:01 PM EST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 5:58 PM
SSW 15 km/h
Periods of snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 26, 17 at 11:30 AM EST Sun Feb 26, 17 at 11:30 AM EST
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of snow beginning this afternoon. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 early this afternoon. High minus 3.
Periods of snow ending before morning then cloudy. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light before morning. Low minus 14.
Clearing early in the morning. High minus 1.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- 'I am proud to be here': 7 more asylum seekers walk into Manitoba, where it's –20 C
- Seven more asylum seekers risked dangerously cold temperatures as they walked across the Canada-U.S. border into Emerson, Man., early Sunday.
- NDP leadership candidates ready to 'fight like hell,' despite slow start to race video
- There will be plenty of time for "violent agreement" at the NDP's first leadership debate early next month because only two men have so far registered with Elections Canada as candidates to lead the social democratic party.
- MDs under pressure: U.S. Navy SEAL training adapted to help Canadian doctors fight stress
- The responsibility of caring for sick patients in busy hospitals can cause stress that leads to burnout and depression among doctors, but training adapted from military practices aims to boost Canadian physicians' resiliency.
- Wintervention brings skijoring — yes, skiing behind a horse — to Crowsnest Pass
- Skijoring: a sport for anyone who loves horses and thinks skiing down a mountain is just too mainstream.
- Canadian school boards question trips to U.S. as travel ban debate continues
- Pembina Trails superintendent says division doesn't need a hard and fast rule — teachers won't book trips where students could be turned away at the border and not get to participate.