Temiskaming Shores, ON
Set Temiskaming Shores as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 27, 17 at 6:55 AM EST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 7:03 AM
Sunset: 6:00 PM
WNW 13 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 27, 17 at 5:30 AM EST Mon Feb 27, 17 at 5:30 AM EST
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries early this morning. Clearing this morning. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this morning. High minus 1. Wind chill minus 25 this morning.
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 6.
Cloudy. Rain beginning in the afternoon. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High plus 5.
|Rain||Chance of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Exclusive RCMP commissioner warns continued IT failures will have 'catastrophic' consequences
- Canada's top cop says ongoing computer network failures and slipshod service from Shared Services Canada could have catastrophic consequences for police and the public.
- New UN lawyer to visit Manitoba to observe influx of asylum seekers video
- The United Nations will send a human rights lawyer to Manitoba on an observation mission in the coming weeks related to the recent influx of refugees, who've trickled into the province on foot after fleeing the United States.
- Analysis Tax-free saving schemes fail to prepare many for retirement: Don Pittis
- The inventor of the tax-free savings account says our schemes to encourage people to save for retirement just aren't working for the people who need it.
- Go Public 'You can lose everything': Tenant's medical marijuana grow-op costs landlord insurance
- Longtime landlord Darryl Spencer was left scrambling for insurance after discovering a tenant was growing dozens of medical marijuana plants inside and outside his rental house.
- Universal public coverage of essential drugs would improve health care, research suggests
- Adding universal public coverage of the top prescription drugs would help Canadians take medications they need, new research suggests.