Temiskaming Shores, ON
Set Temiskaming Shores as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 06, 13 at 1:00 PM EST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:52 AM
Sunset: 4:29 PM
WSW 18 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 11:30 AM EST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 11:30 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries this afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 6.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 13.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 10.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-9° | -16°
16° | 3°
-7° | -12°
19° | 10°
-12° | -18°
10° | -0°
-15° | -20°
5° | -4°
-11° | -20°
12° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- How Nelson Mandela found inspiration in Canada video
- Canada bestowed its highest accolades and even honorary citizenship upon Nelson Mandela, and the legendary freedom fighter often described the country as a source of inspiration throughout his struggle for racial equality in South Africa.
- Healthy eating adds $2K a year to family grocery bill
- A family on a healthy diet can expect to pay $2,000 more a year for food than one having less nutritious meals, say researchers who recommend that the cost gap be closed.
- Cystic fibrosis 'breakthrough' pills have $300K price tag
- A man with cystic fibrosis says a drug that could potentially help him live longer is unaffordable for those who need it.
- 'Vanessa's Law' would let Ottawa pull dangerous drugs
- New health legislation tabled in Parliament today would give the government more power to recall unsafe products and impose fines of up to $5 million a day for leaving unsafe products on shelves.
- Calgary weather: Extreme wind chill warnings of –40 C issued
- Emergency officials are warning people to take precautions before heading outside in the extreme cold as Calgary’s stretch of biting-cold weather continues.