Temiskaming Shores, ON
Set Temiskaming Shores as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 27, 15 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:09 AM
Sunset: 8:24 PM
NNW 22 km/h
Chance of wet flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 27, 15 at 5:30 AM EDT Mon Apr 27, 15 at 5:30 AM EDT
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of wet flurries or rain showers changing to 30 percent chance of rain showers near noon. Wind north 20 km/h. High 9. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing overnight. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 14.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
11° | 6°
52° | 43°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
12° | -4°
54° | 25°
17° | 3°
63° | 37°
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- New Mike Duffy trial: Suspended senator's lawyer to keep grilling Senate finance official
- Mike Duffy's lawyer is expected to continue his intense grilling in an Ottawa court of a former director of Senate finance. The lawyer has suggested she lacks objectivity because she met with Crown officials, yet failed to meet with the suspended senator's defence team.
- Go Public Woman with cerebral palsy loses Quebec's help because mom saved for her future video
- A young Quebec woman with cerebral palsy has been cut off from provincial assistance, because her elderly mom set up a modest trust fund to pay for her future care. "Even though I am an adult, it feels like I am being treated as a child," says Sarah Davidson.
- Nepal earthquake leaves Ottawa family 'helpless' over missing woman video
- The family of an Ottawa woman who was trekking in Langtang National Park in Nepal when a 7.8-magnitude earthquake hit feels "helpless" about the lack of information — and concerned there's not enough aid to go around because the devastation is so widespread.
- New Google Maps leads Toronto man down treacherous road near Gander
- A Toronto man who was in central Newfoundland for business last week got into trouble when the smartphone application he was using led him down a backcountry road.
- Analysis Liberal ad aimed at Conservative government TV spending misses mark
- The federal Liberals have released a new TV spot criticizing the government for spending taxpayer dollars on ads that they say promote the Conservative party. The Liberal ad, however, missed the mark, writes public relations expert Bill Walker.