Set Earlton as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 25, 13 at 2:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:31 AM
Sunset: 9:02 PM
NNW 13 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 24, 13 at 4:00 PM EDT Fri May 24, 13 at 4:00 PM EDT
Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 1 with frost.
Sunny. High 14. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low plus 1 with risk of frost.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
19° | 2°
66° | 36°
21° | 7°
70° | 45°
23° | 10°
73° | 50°
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford denies using crack cocaine video
- The mayor of Canada's largest city told a packed news conference that he doesn't use crack cocaine and isn't a crack addict.
- Senators' unlikely playoff run ends in Game 5 disappointment video
- The Ottawa Senators can't hang their heads after a 6-2 loss in Game 5 ended their improbable run to the second round of the NHL playoffs, but questions abound whether their 40-year-old captain will hang up his skates.
- Man accused of killing child in patio crash granted bail
- Emotions ran high in a packed Edmonton courthouse Friday as Richard Suter, accused of causing a crash into a restaurant patio that killed a young boy, was granted bail.
- Royal Bank pledges not to outsource jobs for cash savings
- Royal Bank has promised it will never outsource a Canadian job to a foreign worker solely to save money.
- Washington police blame bridge collapse on Alberta trucker video audio
- Washington State police say an Alberta trucker was responsible for hitting a steel beam precipitating a bridge collapse on one of the busiest routes in the American northwest.