Set Earlton as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 28, 15 at 3:00 PM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:28 AM
Sunset: 9:05 PM
NW 8 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 28, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Thu May 28, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Clearing early this afternoon. High 18. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Low 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late in the morning. High 26.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Live Rachel Notley speaks with media in Calgary video
- Alberta Premier Rachel Notley is speaking with media this afternoon on day two of her first cabinet meeting in Calgary.
- Updated Denis Coderre makes Expos pitch to MLB commissioner
- Denis Coderre has got high hopes to bring major league baseball back to Montreal, and he's making the pitch official today in New York City. CBC News will livestream the news conference after the meeting.
- Recession to unfold in Alberta, N.L., while B.C. powers ahead, economist predicts
- Expect a recession this year in Alberta and Newfoundland and Labrador, while British Columbia will have the highest growth, according to a new outlook from the Conference Board of Canada.
- Omar Khadr tells his Guantanamo story in new documentary video audio
- In his first interview since his release on bail, Omar Khadr talks about the controversial firefight with U.S. soldiers in 2002, his decade incarcerated at Guantanamo Bay and his new-found "freedom high."
- Saskatchewan church minister asks forgiveness from LGBT community
- A United Church minister has written a moving letter of apology to the LGBT community, asking forgiveness on behalf of churches.