Set Earlton as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 02, 15 at 5:39 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 6:57 AM
Sunset: 7:49 PM
SE 30 km/h
Periods of rain or snow
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 02, 15 at 5:30 AM EDT Thu Apr 02, 15 at 5:30 AM EDT
Periods of snow changing to periods of rain and ending this morning then mainly cloudy with rain showers beginning this afternoon. Risk of freezing rain early this morning. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming southwest 20 this afternoon. High 10. UV index 4 or moderate.
Rain showers ending early this evening then partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low zero.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High zero.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-4° | -18°
25° | -0°
-5° | -19°
23° | -2°
2° | -16°
36° | 3°
1° | -7°
34° | 19°
2° | -10°
36° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Analysis Harper reincarnates family allowance with universal child-care benefit
- A few decades ago it was the Liberals and the NDP attacking a Conservative government for even thinking about messing with monthly cheques sent to Canadian families. How times have changed.
- War in Iraq and Syria will cost Canada $528M by next year, Kenney says
- Canada's war in Iraq and Syria is expected to cost more than half a billion dollars by this time next year, Defence Minister Jason Kenney revealed Wednesday, one day after federal budget reports stamped the estimate as secret.
- New Roma refugees victims of systemic discrimination in Canada, new report finds
- Hungarian Roma who came to Canada claiming refugee status encountered unfair treatment by lawyers, politicians and government officials, according to a new study prepared by a team of legal researchers.
- Analysis Crime and politics as curtain rises on the Mike Duffy trial video
- With MPs out of town on an extended Easter break, Mike Duffy's fraud and bribery trial will be the main show in town beginning Tuesday, Chris Hall writes. It may take a while, but you can expect the courtroom to out-do question period as a place for answers.
- New Labradoodle marketing fetches $2,500 puppy price
- A puppy that sells for $2,500 in Canada isn't even a dog that cracks the Top 10 most popular purebreds. In fact, the Labradoodle never makes the Canadian Kennel Club’s list because although increasingly popular, it is not a purebred.