Set Earlton as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 11, 13 at 12:00 PM EST
Feels like: -28
Feels like: -18
Sunrise: 7:58 AM
Sunset: 4:28 PM
WNW 9 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 11, 13 at 11:30 AM EST Wed Dec 11, 13 at 11:30 AM EST
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 17. Wind chill minus 27.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 23.
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. High minus 14.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-20° | -28°
-4° | -18°
-18° | -29°
-0° | -20°
-18° | -25°
-0° | -13°
-17° | -21°
1° | -6°
-8° | -19°
18° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Canada Post changes mean 8,000 fewer jobs video
- Sweeping changes announced today to the way Canada Post operates could lead to as many as 8,000 fewer employees for the mail service.
- Exclusive Mint chair Jim Love signed deal to keep taxman in dark about offshore case video
- A $15-million lawsuit against the chair of the Canadian Mint, which turned up evidence that millions of dollars were moved through offshore havens in a "tax avoidance scheme," ended with a pact not to alert the Canada Revenue Agency about the case, CBC News has learned.
- Updated Canada Post to phase out urban home mail delivery video
- Canada Post is phasing out door-to-door delivery of regular mail to urban residents and increasing the cost of stamps in a major move to try to reduce significant, regular losses.
- AFN's Shawn Atleo sees 'progress' on education reform video
- AFN National Chief Shawn Atleo told a gathering of chiefs in Gatineau, Que. Tuesday that progress is being made on a proposed education reform act. His comments come as the federal government promises new funding for schools on reserves if the bill becomes law.
- Scott Jones says he was attacked for being gay video
- In one of his first interviews since the attack, Scott Jones says he thinks he was targeted because he is one of the few openly gay men in New Glasgow, N.S.