Set Earlton as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 20, 14 at 10:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:03 AM
Sunset: 7:23 PM
SSW 32 km/h
Chance of showers or drizzle
Showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 20, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT Sat Sep 20, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or drizzle this morning and early this afternoon. Showers beginning this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 17.
Showers ending before morning then cloudy with 60 percent chance of drizzle. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Wind south 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 after midnight. Low 7.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of drizzle in the morning. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. High 10.
|Chance of drizzle||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
14° | 3°
57° | 37°
19° | 6°
66° | 43°
22° | 4°
72° | 39°
20° | 7°
68° | 45°
21° | 9°
70° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Analysis Polls suggest Liberals poised for government, despite late PC gains
- Though the race is tightening, the Liberals under Brian Gallant appear on track to form New Brunswick's next government when voters go to the polls on Sept. 22. Poll analyst Éric Grenier takes a look at the numbers heading into the campaign's final weekend.
- Phoney cops scam money from tourists in Vancouver
- Vancouver police are warning visitors to be vigilant after a handful of incidents in which people dressed up like police officers stop tourists, demand to see their passports and wallets, and make off with their cash.
- Exclusive Kinder Morgan offers Lesslie Askin access to photograph its storage tanks
- An energy company whose security guards reported a 71-year-old photographer to police after she was spotted taking photos of oil storage tanks now says it will give the photographer access to its site.
- Jean Chrétien says Canada is all in on Iraq mission audio
- Former prime minister Jean Chétien tells CBC Radio's The House that Canada is all in on Iraq now that it has joined the U.S.-led coalition. And he warns it will be hard to say no to any further requests for support in the fight against ISIS.
- Activist Pam Palmater recalls 1st time she stood up for her rights
- One fateful day in Grade 2 turned Pam Palmater from shy kid to a superstar activist.