Set Earlton as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 28, 15 at 2:00 AM EST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 7:03 AM
Sunset: 6:01 PM
WSW 17 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 27, 15 at 4:00 PM EST Fri Feb 27, 15 at 4:00 PM EST
A few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 20. Wind chill minus 29.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High minus 6. Wind chill minus 29 in the morning.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Low minus 16.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow||Chance of snow||A mix of sun and cloud|
-4° | -14°
25° | 7°
-6° | -16°
21° | 3°
-7° | -9°
19° | 16°
-10° | -21°
14° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Chris Hadfield's flight suit found in Toronto thrift store video
- A flight suit once worn by astronaut Chris Hadfield is apparently now the property of a Toronto doctor who found it in — of all places — a local thrift store.
- Vince Li, Greyhound bus killer, granted unsupervised passes to Winnipeg video
- Vince Li, the man who beheaded a fellow passenger on a Greyhound bus in Manitoba in 2008, has been granted more freedoms from the hospital where he is living, this time in the form of unsupervised day passes to visit Winnipeg.
- Veterans will need to verify lost limbs every 3 years, instead of annually
- A wounded soldier who lost both legs in Afghanistan and has had to prove to Veterans Affairs every year that he still needs a wheelchair, will now only have to go through the experience every three years.
- Al-Shabaab threats cause cheerleading teams to pull out of West Edmonton Mall event
- Several cheerleading teams have pulled out of a competition at West Edmonton Mall after an online video from an al-Qaeda-linked group named the building as a possible terrorist target.
- Canadian beef restricted by China over BSE case
- China has joined Taiwan, Korea, Peru and Belarus in restricting imports of Canadian beef products because of concern over a case of bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE) found in Alberta.