Set Earlton as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 25, 16 at 9:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 5:48 AM
Sunset: 9:04 PM
WNW 13 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 25, 16 at 4:00 PM EDT Mon Jul 25, 16 at 4:00 PM EDT
Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early this evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing this evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 15.
Sunny. High 29. Humidex 34. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. Low 15.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Ottawa man critically injured during arrest has died video
- A Somali-Canadian Ottawa man with mental health issues who was taken to hospital in critical condition on Sunday after police tried to arrest him has died from his injuries, his family said Monday.
- Province to tax foreign buyers of Metro Vancouver homes
- The B.C. government plans to impose an extra transfer tax on foreign nationals or foreign-controlled corporations that buy residential properties in Metro Vancouver.
- Updated Liberals accept demands for emergency meeting over Phoenix payroll mess video audio
- MPs will soon get the opportunity to grill senior government officials about the disastrous rollout of the Phoenix payroll system that has left 80,000 federal public servants in Canada with pay problems.
- Mike Duffy to see portion of salary clawed back from Senate in latest dispute
- The Senate says it's going to start clawing back a portion of Mike Duffy's salary after the P.E.I. senator refused to repay almost $17,000 in disputed expense claims before Saturday's deadline.
- NewLeaf's 1st flight departs Hamilton for Winnipeg
- About 150 passengers boarded a Boeing 737-400 at John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport on Monday, headed for Winnipeg in the inaugural flight from the new low-cost air travel company — NewLeaf.