Current Conditions

Sat Jan 21, 17 at 3:00 AM EST

-1°C 30°F

Feels like: -3

Feels like: 27

Light Snow

Visibility: 16.1 Km
Sunrise: 7:59 AM
Sunset: 5:03 PM

Wind: SSW 5 km/h
Humidity: 93%
Pressure:

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Tonight

Periods of drizzle mixed with freezing drizzle
Low: 0°
Low: 32°
P.O.P. 60%

Saturday

Periods of drizzle
High: 3°
High: 37°
P.O.P. 60%

Summary

(Celsius) Fri Jan 20, 17 at 8:57 PM EST Fri Jan 20, 17 at 8:57 PM EST

Tonight

Cloudy. 60 percent chance of drizzle or freezing drizzle changing to 60 percent chance of freezing rain overnight. Fog. Low zero.

Saturday

Cloudy. 60 percent chance of freezing rain changing to 40 percent chance of drizzle in the morning. Fog becoming fog patches in the morning. High plus 3.

Saturday night

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of drizzle. Fog patches. Temperature steady near plus 3.

 

Extended Forecast

Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday

January 21

January 22

January 23

January 24

January 25

January 26

Periods of drizzle Chance of drizzle Chance of flurries Chance of flurries Chance of snow Chance of flurries

High 3°

High 37°


P.O.P. 60%

High 2°

High 36°


P.O.P. 30%

High 0°

High 32°


P.O.P. 30%

High -3°

High 27°


P.O.P. 60%

High -1°

High 30°


P.O.P. 40%

High -3°

High 27°


P.O.P. 40%

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!