Current Conditions

Data from Environment Canada is not available

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Tonight

Chance of showers
Low: -1°
Low: 30°
P.O.P. 60%

Monday

Chance of rain showers or flurries
High: 12°
High: 54°
P.O.P. 60%

Summary

(Celsius) Sun Apr 20, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Sun Apr 20, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT

Tonight

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low minus 1.

Monday

Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers changing to 40 percent chance of rain showers in the morning. High 12.

Monday night

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Clearing in the evening. Low minus 2.

 

Extended Forecast

Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday

April 21

April 22

April 23

April 24

April 25

April 26

Chance of rain showers or flurries Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny

High 12°

High 54°


P.O.P. 60%

High 11°

High 52°

12° | -4°

54° | 25°

11° | -1°

52° | 30°

9° | -1°

48° | 30°

9° | 0°

48° | 32°

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!

´╗┐