Beaver Creek, YT
Set Beaver Creek as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 18, 14 at 9:00 AM PST
Feels like: -33
Feels like: -27
Sunrise: 10:50 AM
Sunset: 3:51 PM
N 2 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 18, 14 at 8:53 AM PST Thu Dec 18, 14 at 8:53 AM PST
Sunny. Temperature falling to minus 27 this morning then rising.
Increasing cloudiness late this evening. Temperature steady near minus 22.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 19.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-21° | -25°
-6° | -13°
-23° | -27°
-9° | -17°
-18° | -26°
-0° | -15°
-17° | -20°
1° | -4°
-19° | -22°
-2° | -8°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Yellowknife’s Smokehouse Cafe to close Friday
- 'We have a very local client base that come down four to five times a week,' says general manager Vince Halushka, 'but it's unfortunate for the Smokehouse that we don't generate enough foot traffic.'
- Admissions down but length of stays up at Whitehorse hospital
- The number of admissions to Whitehorse General Hospital is down nearly 11 per cent from the year before but patients who are admitted are staying longer, according to numbers are published in the Yukon Hospital Corporation's annual report.
- Chevron puts Arctic drilling plans on hold indefinitely
- Chevron Canada says it's put its Arctic drilling plan on hold indefinitely, in part due to ‘the level of economic uncertainty in the industry.’
- Fort Smith woman sends food, toys to Nunavut in shoeboxes
- When Jeannie Marie Jewell heard about Nunavut's high food prices last month, she jumped into action, and that's how the Nunavut Shoebox Operation came to be.
- Grocery stores remove pop case displays after complaint to WSCC
- The Worker's Safety and Compensation Commission forced the removal of Christmas displays in two Yellowknife grocery stores this week as unsafe after receiving a complaint from the public.