Beaver Creek, YT
Set Beaver Creek as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 19, 14 at 1:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 7:59 AM
Sunset: 8:36 PM
ENE 8 km/h
Pressure: 99.2 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 19, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT Fri Sep 19, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 17.
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Low plus 3.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late in the morning and early afternoon. A few showers beginning in the afternoon and ending in the evening. High 13.
|Showers||Chance of rain||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
7° | 1°
45° | 34°
10° | -2°
50° | 28°
8° | -1°
46° | 30°
8° | -2°
46° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- N.W.T. wildlife officials to search for killer grizzly bear
- A team from the N.W.T. Department of Environment and Natural Resources is expected to head to the site in the Mackenzie Mountains where a hunter was attacked and killed by a grizzly bear.
- Canadian military tests drones in High Arctic
- The Canadian military is testing remotely piloted vehicles in the extreme conditions found in the High Arctic. The ground and air vehicles could be used for rescues and for mapping and hazard identification.
- New Aboriginal women, girls targets for human trafficking, says new report
- Aboriginal women and girls are easy prey for human traffickers because they are more likely to suffer from poverty, drug addictions and mental-health problems, says a newly disclosed report.
- Catholic group lobbies Pope to revoke Doctrine of Discovery
- A group of Catholic nuns and lay people is calling on the Pope to officially get rid of the "Doctrine of Discovery," a group of policies and decrees dating back to the 15th century that was the basis for European claims over aboriginal land.
- Fort Providence man pitches natural gas pipeline for N.W.T.
- Richard Lafferty has been pitching a plan to government for over a decade to bring natural gas to communities and industrial projects, using a pipeline that would run all the way from Alberta to Cambridge Bay, Nunavut. He says the time to make the switch is now.