Beaver Creek, YT
Set Beaver Creek as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 10:00 AM PDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:35 AM
Sunset: 11:25 PM
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Mon Jul 28, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm late this afternoon. High 19. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight. Periods of rain beginning overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Low 9.
Periods of rain ending near noon then cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 17.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 9°
63° | 48°
22° | 6°
72° | 43°
23° | 7°
73° | 45°
20° | 9°
68° | 48°
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Inuit Cirumpolar Council highlights environmental concerns
- Delegates say they support the economic benefits of resource development, but worry the North would not be able to respond quickly to disasters, such as an oil spill.
- Searchers call for more rescue services in Norman Wells
- Richard St. Germain's body was recovered last week but searchers say the efforts to find him were severely hampered by a lack of equipment in the community.
- Heavy smoke grounds flights out of Gameti, N.W.T.
- Yellowknife resident says he's been stuck in the community for a week because planes and helicopters are unable to land.
- 2nd man sentenced in relation to Yellowknife drug raids
- Stan Cochrane was sentenced to nine months in jail on Friday after pleading guilty to two counts of trafficking cocaine.
- 22-year-old Yukoner reunites Haitian 'orphans' with parents
- Morgan Wienberg, who used to live in Whitehorse, has haulted her plans to study medicine and now lives in Haiti to run an organization that provides to orphaned children and their families, and helps tracks down the parents who say they can't afford to keep their children.