Beaver Creek, YT
Set Beaver Creek as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 09, 16 at 2:00 PM PST
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 9:31 AM
Sunset: 5:45 PM
WNW 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 09, 16 at 11:00 AM PST Tue Feb 09, 16 at 11:00 AM PST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 14. Wind chill minus 27.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries before morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 27.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 14. Wind chill minus 27.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Selwyn Chihong delays plans for Yukon lead-zinc mine
- Selwyn Chihong has postponed its plans for a new lead-zinc mine at the Yukon/N.W.T border for at least a year. 'The current downturn in metal prices removed the urgency for us,' said a company VP.
- Man dead following incident that closed part of Gjoa Haven
- A man is dead following an incident that prompted RCMP to close parts of Gjoa Haven, Nunavut. In a news release, police say it began with a call about a suicidal male.
- Q + A Health Minister Glen Abernethy on physician-assisted dying in the N.W.T.
- With the federal government preparing to change the law banning physician-assisted suicide, provincial and territorial governments are starting to look at what that might mean in their regions. 'Bottom line is we don't know all of the answers yet,' says the N.W.T.'s health minister.
- Beaufort-Delta health authority says health records safe, privacy expert disagrees
- The Beaufort-Delta health authority says electronic storage is the best way to ensure hospital staff aren't snooping around. But a former privacy and information commissioner says additional safeguards are needed.
- North West Company warns of higher food shipping costs to Churchill
- The North West Company says grocery prices in Churchill, Man., will not go up, even though shipping costs are rising due to rail service cuts, but the northern town's mayor says he still has concerns.