Beaver Creek, YT
Set Beaver Creek as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 27, 15 at 10:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 6:57 AM
Sunset: 9:53 PM
WNW 30 km/h
A few showers
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 27, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Thu Aug 27, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Cloudy. A few showers beginning early this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h. Low plus 3.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers changing to 60 percent chance of rain showers in the morning. Wind northwest 30 km/h. High 7.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low zero.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Victim safety a concern in court system, says Court Watch Yukon
- Victim safety needs to be more front and centre in the Yukon court system, says a group that's been monitoring court proceedings.
- Imperial Oil asks to delay Mackenzie Gas Project construction deadline
- The company is asking the National Energy Board to extend the board's approval of the project by seven years.
- Fort Smith phone, internet service out due to damaged cable
- Damage to a fibre optic cable has cut off telephone, internet and cable TV service to Fort Smith, N.W.T., says Northwestel, and there is no estimate yet when it will be fixed.
- Yukon federal election candidates speak on how to engage young voters
- How important is the youth vote to the Yukon's political candidates? How do they hope to appeal to youth and inspire them to head to the polls? CBC Yukon put that question to three MP candidates to to find out what they had to say.
- Nunavut man sexually abuses stepdaughter as revenge against spouse
- A 32 year-old Nunavut man will spend 18 months in jail after pleading guilty to sexually assaulting his step-daughter in an act of revenge.