Beaver Creek, YT
Set Beaver Creek as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 03, 15 at 7:00 AM PST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 8:22 AM
Sunset: 6:49 PM
NE 2 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 03, 15 at 5:00 AM PST Tue Mar 03, 15 at 5:00 AM PST
Mainly cloudy. High minus 1.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. High zero.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
2° | -9°
36° | 16°
-3° | -11°
27° | 12°
0° | -14°
32° | 7°
-4° | -11°
25° | 12°
-7° | -12°
19° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Mark McDiarmid found not guilty of attempted murder
- A Dawson City jury has found Mark McDiarmid not guilty of attempted murder, stemming from an October 2011 incident in which he attacked an RCMP truck with a sledgehammer and was shot by police.
- Delay to N.W.T. land and water superboard brings mixed reaction
- Reactions to a court action putting off the April 1 launch of a single board for permitting projects in the Northwest Territories' Mackenzie Valley are running the spectrum, from "Hallelujah!" to "investors don't care right now."
- Northern pickers ready for mushroom boom
- A dangerous and smoky summer in the NWT might have an upside - summer 2015 could be a lucrative one for mushroom pickers. The territorial government is meeting interested pickers and helping people to prepare.
- Nunavut to lose 4 jobs due to CARS stations takeover
- The takeover of air traffic radio operations at small airports across Nunavut by an Ottawa-based company will result in four job losses in the territory.
- No fuel delivery in Sanikiluaq over weekend as all 3 trucks break down
- All three of Sanikiluaq, Nunavut's fuel trucks were out of service over the weekend, which meant no deliveries to homes, government buildings, the airport and airplanes.