Set Pangnirtung as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 20, 15 at 9:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 4:24 AM
Sunset: 8:20 PM
WSW 8 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 20, 15 at 9:24 PM EDT Mon Apr 20, 15 at 9:24 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Low minus 19.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing in the afternoon. High minus 12.
Clear. Temperature steady near minus 13.
|Clearing||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-7° | -8°
19° | 18°
-5° | -11°
23° | 12°
-7° | -10°
19° | 14°
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yukon tourism operators have high hopes for 2015
- Yukon tourism operators are expecting good business this summer, thanks to low gas prices and a strong U.S. dollar encouraging Americans to visit. The Tourism Industry Association also says its new ad campaign is having an impact.
- Clyde River's fight against seismic testing in federal court
- The hamlet of Clyde River, along with a local hunters and trappers organization, were in federal court today, seeking to overturn a 2014 National Energy Board decision allowing seismic testing in Baffin Bay.
- Natural gas industry in Yukon viable but expensive, says report
- A conventional gas industry may be viable in Yukon, but it would be expensive, says a study by the Canadian Energy Research Institute.
- Richard Pamak removed from Nunatsiavut executive council
- A minister in the Nunatsiavut government, which represents Labrador Inuit, has been relieved of his duties.
- Yellowknife to sue territory over electoral boundaries
- Yellowknife Mayor Mark Heyck says the city is going to go ahead with a lawsuit against the territorial government over representation in the legislative assembly.