Set Pangnirtung as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 26, 14 at 2:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 2:42 AM
Sunset: 10:17 PM
N 4 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 25, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT Fri Jul 25, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Low 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. Temperature steady near 8. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clearing early in the evening. Temperature steady near 7.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | 7°
54° | 45°
16° | 9°
61° | 48°
15° | 11°
59° | 52°
13° | 9°
55° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yukon murder suspect Michael MacPherson turns himself in video
- Yukon murder suspect Michael MacPherson, charged with second-degree murder in connection with the death of Tanner Sinclair, turned himself in to RCMP on Vancouver Island Friday.
- Crews fighting forest fire 30km from Yellowknife
- Crews from Saskatchewan and New Brunswick have been deployed to fight a forest fire burning about 30 kilometres northwest of Yellowknife.
- Video Okalik Eegesiak takes over as chair of Inuit Circumpolar Council video
- Search scaled back for Richard Hager, missing in Pelly River
- A search for Richard Hager, 21, who has been missing since he jumped off the bridge at Pelly Crossing, Yukon, into the river for a swim almost a week ago, is being scaled back.
- 72-year-old B.C. man dies while kayaking Yukon River
- People fishing on Yukon's Lake Laberge discovered a body floating near the Lake Laberge campground Thursday evening around 7 p.m.