Set Pangnirtung as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 25, 13 at 3:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 2:01 AM
Sunset: 10:39 PM
WSW 4 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 24, 13 at 4:00 PM EDT Fri May 24, 13 at 4:00 PM EDT
Overcast. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 4.
Overcast. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late in the afternoon. Temperature steady near minus 3.
Overcast. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Temperature steady near minus 5.
|Overcast||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-1° | -4°
30° | 25°
1° | -5°
34° | 23°
-2° | -4°
28° | 25°
-1° | -3°
30° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Arsonist died in Iqaluit townhouse fire, say RCMP
- RCMP say a fire that killed two people at the Creekside Village in Iqaluit in 2012 was arson.
- Selling caribou meat online may hasten herds' decline: biologist
- Wildlife managers in Nunavut are worried the growing online market for caribou meat may put extra stress on some caribou populations.
- Inuvik taxi fares go up $1 today
- Taxi fares went up $1 in Inuvik today, bringing the flat rate to $6.
- Japanese 747 waits for maintenance crew in Whitehorse
- A Nippon Cargo 747 airplane is still at the Whitehorse airport after making an emergency landing Thursday.
- Canada ranks 3rd last in paid vacations
- Canada ranks third last among economically advanced countries in the amount of paid vacation time it guarantees its workers, a new U.S. study indicates.