Set Pangnirtung as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 22, 14 at 5:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 4:32 PM
NE 3 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 22, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT Wed Oct 22, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of flurries late this evening and overnight. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h before morning. Low minus 10.
Clearing in the morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 15 in the afternoon.
Clear. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the evening. Low minus 15.
|Clearing||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy|
-10° | -14°
14° | 7°
-7° | -15°
19° | 5°
-4° | -7°
25° | 19°
-4° | -5°
25° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Most northern senators, MPs, reported safe following Ottawa shooting video
- N.W.T. MP Dennis Bevington says his colleagues in Ottawa were in a caucus meeting in a room right next to the foyer in the centre block of Parliament Hill, where they believe the majority of the gunfire in downtown Ottawa took place.
- New Film tells story of Solomon Uyarasuk, Igloolik man who died in RCMP custody
- A documentary that tells the story of an Igloolik, Nunavut man who died in RCMP custody in September 2012 premieres this week.
- Yukon ski trail named in honour of Paralympian
- A Yukon athlete is taking to the ski trails, after earning 19-medals in paralympic swimming. Stephanie Dixon has been honoured with a sign in her name.
- 'It's affecting everyone': fuel prices jump 22% in Tuktoyaktuk
- The mayor of Tuktoyaktuk, N.W.T. is calling on the territorial government to subsidize fuel costs in the community, after prices rose because fuel had to be trucked in instead of shipped by barge from Hay River.
- Live Ottawa shooting: Cpl. Nathan Cirillo dies of wounds, gunman also shot dead video
- In brazen shootings in Ottawa today, an armed attacker shot and fatally wounded a Canadian Forces member at the National War Memorial before heading to Parliament's Centre Block, where he was shot dead. Police and military officials said at an afternoon press conference the incident is not over and asked for vigilance.