Set Pangnirtung as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 02, 14 at 6:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 6:36 AM
Sunset: 5:48 PM
WNW 15 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 02, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Thu Oct 02, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Cloudy. High minus 3.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 3.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy|
0° | -7°
32° | 19°
0° | -3°
32° | 27°
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
0° | -1°
32° | 30°
0° | -2°
32° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Weather Near-blizzard conditions Thursday for Nunavut's Kivalliq region
- CBC North meteorologist Christy Climenhaga has the Nunavut, N.W.T. and Yukon forecasts for Thursday, Oct. 2.
- Yellowknife man dead in Hwy 1 collision near Kakisa video
- RCMP say a 39-year-old Yellowknife man has died as a result of a motor vehicle collision on N.W.T. Highway 1 near Kakisa.
- 7 N.W.T., 2 Yukon First Nations publish chief, council salaries video
- So far, seven Northwest Territories First Nations and two Yukon First Nations have made public what their chiefs and councillors are paid, under the new First Nations Financial Transparency Act.
- 'Caribou Legs' halts 3,200 km run just shy of Whitehorse video
- Brad Firth, the long-distance runner known as ‘Caribou Legs,’ stopped just short of Whitehorse Tuesday after running 3,200 km run from Vancouver to raise awareness of the Peel watershed.
- Man charged with 2nd-degree murder in Pond Inlet death
- RCMP charged a Pond Inlet man with second-degree murder in connection with the death of a 43-year-old man in the community over the weekend.