Set Pangnirtung as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 10, 16 at 7:00 PM EST
Feels like: -31
Feels like: -24
Sunrise: 7:50 AM
Sunset: 3:24 PM
E 15 km/h
Periods of light snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 10, 16 at 4:00 PM EST Wed Feb 10, 16 at 4:00 PM EST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of light snow. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 25. Wind chill minus 35.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of light snow in the morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 20. Wind chill minus 32.
Clearing late in the evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 31.
|Periods of light snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Break and enter closes Deh Gah School in Fort Providence, N.W.T.
- Classes were cancelled at Deh Gah School in Fort Providence, N.W.T., today after the school building was broken into overnight.
- Video Rare gyrfalcon stares into camera in Churchill, Man. video
- A bird that is rarely spotted is being seen by thousands in a video taken in Churchill, Man. and posted to Facebook.
- Yukon Quest 2016: 3 mushers arrive at Dawson City
- Alaskan musher Brent Sass, currently the leader in the 2016 Yukon Quest, was the first to arrive at Dawson City at around 12:30 p.m. local time.
- Tungasuvvingat Inuit to suspend Mamisarvik Healing Centre video
- An Ottawa-based Inuit group is indefinitely suspending services at a healing centre that offers residential treatment programs for Inuit from across the country. 'This place transforms people,' says Reepa Evic-Carleton. 'You see a life change.'
- Yukon's rural schools struggling, says Watson Lake school council
- Watson Lake's school council is asking the Yukon government to "close the gap" between Yukon's rural and urban schools, saying students in remote communities are getting sub-standard education.