Set Pangnirtung as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 18, 14 at 12:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:51 AM
Sunset: 6:43 PM
E 30 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 17, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT Wed Sep 17, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight then partly cloudy. Wind east 30 km/h. Low plus 4.
Mainly cloudy. Wind east 30 km/h becoming light in the morning. High 7.
Cloudy. Low plus 3.
|Mainly cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
4° | 1°
39° | 34°
2° | 1°
36° | 34°
0° | -3°
32° | 27°
-1° | -2°
30° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Video Inuvik sues architect over Midnight Sun Rec Complex problems video
- The town of Inuvik, N.W.T., is suing a Yellowknife architect for what it says are major flaws in the design of an addition to the town's recreation complex.
- 19 remote cottage lots draw 60 Yukoners to land lottery today
- Sixty people have applied for 19 remote cottage lots the government is selling on Bennett and Tagish Lakes. A lottery draw will be held this afternoon to see who gets to buy.
- Video Yellowknife cries foul on power rate hike; others cry foul on city video
- Yellowknife city hall is urging the public utilities board to take the power corporation to task on its latest proposed rate hike. Others say the city itself has also been pushing up the cost of living in the capital.
- YuKonstruct community workshop opens in Whitehorse video audio
- Members will pay a monthly fee to use the space on Industrial Road and tools such as drills, laser cutters and 3D printers.
- Rare muskox spotted in northern Manitoba raises hopes for its return
- Conservationists are thrilled to hear hunters in northern Manitoba have spotted a muskox.