Set Pangnirtung as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 07, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 6:14 AM
Sunset: 4:54 PM
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 07, 14 at 5:00 AM EST Fri Mar 07, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 24.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 27.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 21.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-22° | -23°
-8° | -9°
-23° | -23°
-9° | -9°
-22° | -26°
-8° | -15°
-23° | -26°
-9° | -15°
-22° | -25°
-8° | -13°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- N.W.T. legislature looks at extending term by one year
- Some MLAs say they're concerned about the territorial, federal and municipal elections all happening in October 2015 so they're proposing to delay the territory's election until 2016.
- Nunavut MLA Samuel Nuqingaq suspended from legislature
- MLA was absent today and had been disciplined for earlier absences.
- Local authorities nix school swap in Hay River, N.W.T.
- Parents in the community have told school boards they don't like proposal to re-assign students between French and English schools.
- Sammurtok sworn in as Nunavut MLA
- Alexander Sammurtok sworn in hours before start of new legislative session.
- Skiers say Whitehorse club barking up wrong tree
- Some members of the cross country ski club in Whitehorse want new rule for dogs on trail reversed.