Set Pangnirtung as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 05, 15 at 7:00 PM EST
Feels like: -37
Feels like: -35
Sunrise: 6:23 AM
Sunset: 4:46 PM
SSW 4 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 05, 15 at 7:13 PM EST Thu Mar 05, 15 at 7:13 PM EST
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 36. Wind chill minus 45.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 29. Wind chill minus 45.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 32. Wind chill minus 39.
-28° | -34°
-18° | -29°
-28° | -32°
-18° | -26°
-26° | -30°
-15° | -22°
-24° | -29°
-11° | -20°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Iqaluit couple share dogsledding tips on 4,000-km Baffin Island trip
- Sarah McNair-Landry and Erik Boomer are learning and sharing tricks of the trade with Nunavut dogsledders as they make their way around Baffin Island with their team of 14 dogs.
- Nunavut can't measure repeat criminal behaviour, program effectiveness
- Nunavut's correctional system does not have the capacity to evaluate the rate of repeat criminal behaviour or measure the effectiveness of rehabilitation, according to answers to a written question in the legislature.
- 15-year-old driver charged in fatal Alaska Highway crash
- Charges have been laid against a 15-year-old driver in connection with an Alaska Highway collision that killed two young people in Whitehorse last summer.
- Con Mine's Robertson headframe could be demolished by 2016
- The Robertson headframe, a Yellowknife landmark, could be completely gone by the fall of 2016, according to the owners of the contaminated Con Mine gold site.
- Benedict Corrigal pleads guilty in Hay River highrise killings
- After nearly three years of court proceedings, Hay River's Benedict Corrigal has pleaded guilty to second degree murder and manslaughter in the 2012 deaths of Carol Buggins and Garfield McPherson.