Whale Cove, NU
Set Whale Cove as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 10:00 AM CDT Sun Mar 09, 14 at 10:00 AM CDT
Mainly sunny. High minus 28.
Increasing cloudiness early this evening. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 33. Wind chill minus 43.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Clearing in the morning. Wind becoming north 30 km/h late in the afternoon. High minus 29. Wind chill minus 46.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-30° | -39°
-22° | -38°
-26° | -32°
-15° | -26°
-23° | -33°
-9° | -27°
-23° | -32°
-9° | -26°
-19° | -27°
-2° | -17°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- RCMP retire 42-year-old mainstay of policing in Yukon
- The RCMP's Twin Otter has been sold to make way for a faster more efficient aircraft and it's many fond memories with it.
- Photos Northerners celebrate International Women's Day video
- Community groups across the North celebrate women Saturday, with wellness fairs in Whitehorse and an awards ceremony in Yellowknife.
- World record moose rack on display in Dawson City, Yukon
- Heinz Naef is showing off his prize rack in his home town Saturday.
- Community mourns death of Loretta Saunders
- The body of Loretta Saunders was laid to rest Saturday.
- Daylight saving time: 6 eye-opening facts
- Most Canadians moved their clocks forward an hour today for the switch from local standard time back to daylight saving time for the summer months. Here are six interesting facts about daylight savings.