Whale Cove, NU
Set Whale Cove as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 29, 15 at 8:00 AM CDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:50 AM
Sunset: 8:32 PM
E 9 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 29, 15 at 4:00 AM CDT Sat Aug 29, 15 at 4:00 AM CDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming east 20 km/h late this afternoon. High 14. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h in the morning. High 11.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Photos Montreal photographer takes to the skies for unique view of North
- A Montreal photographer recently captured the North from a unique angle, taking landscape photos from planes and helicopters as part of a Canadian military art program.
- Drug search violated Yukon jail guard's charter rights, judge rules
- Prison staff and police violated a former Whitehorse jail guard's charter rights when they discovered Ritalin in his pocket and marijuana in his car, a Yukon judge ruled this week.
- Woman struck by bus on Second Avenue in Whitehorse
- A woman was taken to hospital Thursday after she was struck by an inter-city bus pulling into the bus depot on Second Avenue.
- Jonah Keyuajuk, violent offender, arrested shortly after release from prison
- A few hours after Yellowknife RCMP issued a warning about Jonah Keyuajuk being released into the community, the man was back in jail.
- Opinion A stack of CDs beats streaming when it comes to music
- Dave White of CBC Yukon's Airplay argues CDs are the better bet when it comes to both rekindling memories and renumerating bands.