Whale Cove, NU
Set Whale Cove as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 04, 15 at 11:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 3:29 AM
Sunset: 11:01 PM
ENE 13 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 04, 15 at 3:00 PM CDT Sat Jul 04, 15 at 3:00 PM CDT
Clear. Fog at times. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 3.
Sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 14. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 7.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Social workers in van spook girls visiting Yellowknife
- It was a scary situation for two young girls from who are visiting in Yellowknife.
- Yukon First Nations youth gather to talk troubles and healing
- Ten First Nations are taking part this weekend in a healing camp hosted by the Kwanlin Dun First Nation at Jackson Lake.
- Photos Dà Ze Tsàn (From Our Hearts)
- A huge fashion show ended the Adäka Cultural Festival on Thursday night. The show was called Dà Ze Tsàn (From Our Hearts) and focused on Canadian First Nations' fashion.
- Analysis NEB's skirting of climate change issue can't last forever
- Calls to take action on climate change keep washing up on the doorstep of the national energy regulator. Whether the NEB will ever listen is another question.
- Looks like 'Tatooine': What smoked-out Americans think of the Canadian forest fires
- All the forest fires in the N.W.T., Alberta and Saskatchewan have caused a lot of smoke and much of it has drifted south of the border, down into the United States. CBC's Trailbreaker got on the phone and reached some confused, smoked-out Americans in Montana, Oklahoma, Nebraska, and Missouri.