Whale Cove, NU
Set Whale Cove as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 19, 14 at 10:00 AM CDT Sat Apr 19, 14 at 10:00 AM CDT
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h early this afternoon. High minus 5. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 16.
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High minus 4.
1° | -9°
34° | 16°
-3° | -11°
27° | 12°
-7° | -12°
19° | 10°
-8° | -14°
18° | 7°
-7° | -14°
19° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Haines, Haines Junction prepare for long weekend visitors
- Many Yukoners are heading to Alaska for the long weekend and Haines is expecting hundreds of visitors this Easter weekend.
- Yellowknife cast member cuts off hair for role in 'Les Mis' video
- When April Hayward's character succombs to the "depths of her miserableness," she cuts off all her hair to sell it. Hayward decided she'd cut her 10-inch-long hair off too and donate it to Locks for Love.
- Snowmobile race revived between Iqaluit and Kimmirut
- A snowmobile race between Iqaluit and Kimmirut is happening on Saturday, and the first-place winner will receive $7,000 cash.
- Video Air Canada investigating luggage toss caught on video
- Air Canada says it is investigating after a video that appears to show its baggage handlers dropping items from a tall staircase circulated on the internet.
- Michael Schmidt found not guilty of drunk driving video
- A Yukon man has been found not guilty of impaired driving causing bodily harm in an Alaska Highway crash that permanently paralyzed one of the passengers.