Whale Cove, NU
Set Whale Cove as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 26, 16 at 1:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 4:20 AM
Sunset: 10:14 PM
NE 13 km/h
Chance of showers or drizzle
Chance of drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 25, 16 at 3:00 PM CDT Mon Jul 25, 16 at 3:00 PM CDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or drizzle. Fog patches. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Temperature steady near 8.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of drizzle early in the morning. Clearing late in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 17.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy before morning. Low 11.
|Chance of drizzle||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- 24 dogs seized from home in Inuvik, N.W.T.
- Protective Services for the Town of Inuvik seized 21 dogs from a single home on July 15th, an addition three dogs were capture on July 18th, and officials says five more dogs are still running free on the property.
- Port of Churchill layoffs 'came out of nowhere,' says town's mayor
- Upwards of 100 employees at the Port of Churchill in northern Manitoba are learning there is no work for them, which the town's mayor is surprising and devastating for people in the town of 800.
- Behchoko man faces charges after vehicle forced from road on Highway 3
- A Behchoko, N.W.T., man is facing charges after a vehicle was followed and intentionally hit this morning on Highway 3.
- Pika-boo: Climate change threatens remote habitat of tiny rabbit relative
- A little-known mammal found only on the mountain tops of Alaska, Yukon and the Northwest Territories has been added to Canada's species at risk list as a species of special concern.
- Alberta investigators to look into how N.W.T. gov't handled Reid Lake fire
- The N.W.T. government has hired fire investigators from Alberta to look into what caused — and how they subsequently handled — a wildfire that closed a highway, forced evacuations and destroyed a fishing lodge.