Whale Cove, NU
Set Whale Cove as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 29, 15 at 1:00 PM CDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 3:42 AM
Sunset: 10:33 PM
NW 20 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 29, 15 at 10:00 AM CDT Fri May 29, 15 at 10:00 AM CDT
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High zero. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 6.
Mainly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light early in the afternoon. High plus 4.
|Mainly cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- David Wedawin, 2 Gameti councillors not guilty of meat wastage
- David Wedawin, the chief of Gameti, N.W.T., and brothers Frank and Jimmy Arrowmaker have been found not guilty on 12 counts of meat wastage.
- Ecuadorian man who came to Yukon gives up fight to stay in Canada
- Juan Carlos Escobar Hernandez came to Canada more than eight years ago as a student. He tried to get work through the Yukon Nominee Program, but said he soon discovered it's geared to help employers, not foreign workers.
- Whitehorse driver who hit pedestrian sentenced to house arrest
- A driver who struck a pedestrian in a Fourth Avenue crosswalk last year causing fatal injuries 'clearly should not drive a motor vehicle,' says a Yukon judge.
- N.W.T. fire report: 35 fires burning across the territory
- Apart from a controlled burn along Hwy 3, ENR says there's no risk to communities or roads as N.W.T. heads into another weekend, but campers and those out on the land are being warned to be careful with fire.
- Schwatka Lake: Joggers, anglers, boaters vie for space
- A Yukon sailing club's application to build a dock at Schwatka Lake has some users worried the popular recreation spot is becoming too crowded.