Whale Cove, NU
Set Whale Cove as default location
Current ConditionsTue Aug 04, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 4:42 AM
Sunset: 9:51 PM
NE 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Aug 04, 15 at 10:00 AM CDT Tue Aug 04, 15 at 10:00 AM CDT
Cloudy. High 13. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Fog at times overnight. Low 6.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing late in the afternoon. Fog at times early in the morning. High 12.
|Mainly cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Tlicho Agreement marks 10th anniversary
- Today marks the 10th Anniversary of the Tlicho Agreement — the first self-government and land claim agreement in the Northwest Territories.
- Photos Divers prepare to raise the Maud, Roald Amundsen's Arctic time capsule
- Years of work are coming to a slow and methodical end as a team of Norwegians puts the finishing touches on an audacious plan to raise the Maud, Roald Amundsen's sunken ship, from the little Arctic bay where it has rested for decades.
- Russia submits claim for vast Arctic seabed territories at UN
- Russia says it has submitted its bid for vast territories in the Arctic to the United Nations. The ministry said in a statement that Russia is claiming 1.2 million square kilometres of Arctic sea shelf extending more than 650 kilometres from the shore.
- 2 bodies found in Kugluktuk; RCMP investigating
- Police responded to a report of a suspicious death in Kugluktuk, Nunavut, Monday morning. Arriving at a home, they found two bodies.
- RCMP look for owners of abandoned campsite near Burwash
- RCMP aren't sure who owns a tent and sleeping bag found near a miner's claim near Burwash Landing. It appears to have been left untouched for a week, and it's not clear whether the camper intended to return.