Sioux Lookout, ON
Set Sioux Lookout as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 20, 14 at 5:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 7:38 AM
Sunset: 6:08 PM
N 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 20, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Mon Oct 20, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Low minus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 8.
Partly cloudy. Low zero.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
13° | 8°
55° | 46°
16° | 7°
61° | 45°
13° | 5°
55° | 41°
11° | 3°
52° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Updated Driver shot by police after hitting 2 soldiers in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu has died video
- A driver who was shot by police after striking two Canadian Forces members in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Que., earlier today has died.
- Updated Peter DeGroot's sister says, 'He was executed'
- The sister of Peter DeGroot, the man shot and killed by police in Slocan, B.C., on Oct. 13, said today that her brother had been "executed" and that the family was considering filing a civil suit.
- Luka Magnotta trial: PM staffer recalls receiving package with foul odour
- Jenni Byrne, Stephen Harper's deputy chief of staff, told the court she knew something was wrong when she was going through a partially opened package delivered to the party’s headquarters and was overcome by a "very bad smell."
- Oilpatch faces project cancellations with crude at $82 video audio
- The falling price of oil will likely result in a round of project cancellations and disappointing results in the Canadian oilpatch, analysts say.
- HMCS Niobe anchor damaged in Halifax Explosion found
- An anchor and chain believed to be from a Canadian naval ship damaged in the Halifax Explosion were recently discovered in Halifax.