Sioux Lookout, ON
Set Sioux Lookout as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 10:00 PM CDT
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:33 AM
Sunset: 7:04 PM
NNW 27 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries changing to 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low minus 11.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. Clearing in the afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 15 in the afternoon.
Clear. Low minus 29.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow||Sunny||Sunny|
1° | -14°
34° | 7°
-4° | -6°
25° | 21°
-9° | -27°
16° | -17°
-6° | -25°
21° | -13°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Go Public Autistic son 'prisoner' in Ottawa hospital video audio
- Ontario parents are outraged over how their developmentally disabled adult son is confined to a hospital room — watched by security guards 24/7 — because the system doesn’t have a placement for him elsewhere.
- Port Metro Vancouver strike stops 90% of container truck traffic video
- Port Metro Vancouver says the disruption to its operations from a strike Monday by up to 400 container truck drivers and the non-unionized drivers who have joined them is having a dramatic effect on the ability of terminal operators to move goods.
- Lev Tahor case: 7 children taken by child services in Ontario video
- Seven of the 13 children involved in a custody dispute between the Lev Tahor sect and Ontario and Quebec child protection services have been returned to Ontario.
- Coach John Lagimodiere says he was a 'doorknob' to yell at ref
- John Lagimodiere, a minor hockey coach in Saskatoon, has taken to social media to apologize for being a "doorknob" during a game in which he was ejected for yelling at a referee.
- Months-long moving saga ends happily for Canadian couple video
- Two people who said their furniture was held as ransom by a moving company have been reunited with their belongings — more than six months after a move to Ontario from Nova Scotia.