Sioux Lookout, ON
Set Sioux Lookout as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 28, 15 at 12:00 PM CDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:07 AM
Sunset: 9:03 PM
SE 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 28, 15 at 11:30 AM CDT Thu May 28, 15 at 11:30 AM CDT
Cloudy. Showers beginning near noon. Risk of a thunderstorm late this afternoon. Amount 10 to 15 mm. High 18. UV index 3 or moderate.
Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Low 10.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early in the morning. High 13.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Recession unfolds in Alberta, N.L., while B.C. powers ahead, economist predicts
- Expect a recession this year in Alberta and Newfoundland and Labrador, while British Columbia will have the highest growth, according to a new outlook from the Conference Board of Canada.
- Omar Khadr tells his Guantanamo story in new documentary video audio
- In his first interview since his release on bail, Omar Khadr talks about the controversial firefight with U.S. soldiers in 2002, his decade incarcerated at Guantanamo Bay and his new-found "freedom high."
- Saskatchewan church minister asks forgiveness from LGBT community
- A United Church minister has written a moving letter of apology to the LGBT community, asking forgiveness on behalf of churches.
- University of Manitoba gets up close and personal with insects
- New camera equipment in the University of Manitoba's entomology department has researchers taking vividly detailed photos of insects that they say will help farmers make better decisions about pest management.
- Video Brian Mulroney says economy, security record gives Harper election 'advantage' video
- In an interview with BBC News, former Prime Minister Brian Mulroney says Stephen Harper's economic stewardship, combined with his anti-terrorism efforts, may give Stephen Harper the advantage he needs on the campaign trail this fall.