Sioux Lookout, ON
Set Sioux Lookout as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 30, 14 at 1:00 PM CDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:34 AM
Sunset: 8:55 PM
NNW 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 30, 14 at 11:30 AM CDT Wed Jul 30, 14 at 11:30 AM CDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 25. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Low 10.
Mainly sunny. High 23.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
24° | 10°
75° | 50°
26° | 10°
79° | 50°
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
24° | 12°
75° | 54°
26° | 13°
79° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Toronto police Chief Bill Blair's contract won't be renewed
- Toronto police Chief Bill Blair's contract won't be renewed, according to a statement issued by the city's Police Services Board. Blair had already indicated a willingness to continue in the job he has held since 2005.
- Ristigouche crowdfunds its defence in $1.5M gas company lawsuit
- The Gaspésie village of Ristigouche-Sud-Est is being sued by Gastem, an oil and gas exploration company, for passing a bylaw establishing a two-kilometre no-drill zone near its municipal water sources.
- Air Canada plane came within 11 metres of van at Pearson, TSB says
- A close call involving an Air Canada jet and an unattended maintenance van at Pearson airport last year was the result of several factors, the Transportation Safety Board of Canada has concluded.
- Updated Canada 'taking steps' to guard against spread of Ebola
- The Public Health Agency of Canada says it's taking precautions to prevent the spread of diseases such as Ebola by screening passengers at key points of entry, while pointing out there have been no cases of the deadly disease in Canada.
- $1M in photo radar tickets in Winnipeg refunded due to error
- Winnipeg police are refunding more than 2,500 photo radar tickets issued between June 27 and July 1 because of an error in wording.