Sioux Lookout, ON
Set Sioux Lookout as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 23, 14 at 8:00 PM CST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Light Freezing Drizzle
Sunrise: 7:33 AM
Sunset: 4:15 PM
NE 9 km/h
Pressure: 99.8 kPa
Periods of light snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Periods of drizzle changing to periods of light snow this evening. Risk of freezing drizzle this evening. Fog patches dissipating early this evening. Wind becoming north 20 km/h gusting to 40 before morning. Low minus 12.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 9.
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy late in the evening. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light before morning. Low minus 16.
|Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries|
-14° | -15°
7° | 5°
-17° | -23°
1° | -9°
-14° | -22°
7° | -8°
-11° | -18°
12° | -0°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Mental health in the Canadian military: Feds to spend $200M over 6 years video
- The federal government will provide $200 million over six years to address mental health issues among members of the Canadian Forces.
- NDP accused of trying to stifle conflicts as 2 more staffers come forward
- Two more former NDP staffers who say they were unfairly dismissed have accused the party of trying to persuade them not to file a complaint against the elected members who employed them.
- Kaillie Humphries earns silver in 4-man bobsled event
- Two-time Canadian Olympic bobsled champion Kaillie Humphries won her first medal in a four-man event on Sunday, taking silver in the final tune-up race before the start of the World Cup season.
- 'Rapidly intensifying disturbance' to bring rain, wind to Ontario
- Environment Canada has issued a special weather statement for Hamilton and the rest of southern Ontario as rain, wind and mild conditions are expected Sunday night and Monday.
- Kyle Sinclair died in 'freak accident' at CFB Petawawa
- Craftsman Kyle Sinclair died after a 'freak accident' while doing routine mechanical work on an armoured vehicle at Garrison Petawawa, CBC News learned Sunday.