Sioux Lookout, ON
Set Sioux Lookout as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 30, 15 at 9:00 AM CDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 6:50 AM
Sunset: 7:35 PM
NNW 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 30, 15 at 5:30 AM CDT Mon Mar 30, 15 at 5:30 AM CDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 4. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of snow late this evening and after midnight. Periods of snow beginning after midnight. Amount 2 cm. Low minus 5.
Periods of snow ending in the morning then mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High plus 4.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
11° | -2°
52° | 28°
0° | 0°
32° | 32°
1° | -17°
34° | 1°
0° | -15°
32° | 5°
3° | -13°
37° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Analysis Is Canada's ISIS mission ready for Syria's moral maze? video
- Canada's new ISIS mission will take us into a war zone that all our normal allies, save for the U.S., are steering well clear of — the antagonist-rich tinderbox that is present day Syria. Do we know what we are getting into, Brian Stewart asks.
- Future Shop stores lost out to fulfilled online shoppers
- Industry experts say the growing plethora of online written reviews, videos, and forums means that shoppers can now educate themselves online and then buy their electronics anywhere instead of buying from brick-and-mortar stores.
- Go Public Bell accused of 'ganging up' on resale buyers by blacklisting phones video
- A Montreal father is taking on Canada’s largest telecom, after Bell blacklisted his teenager’s phone — not because it was reported stolen, but because the original buyer didn’t pay Bell for the device under contract.
- Tax season 2015: The disability tax credit and the push for fee limits
- When it comes to the disability tax credit, confusion prevails. Only about half of those eligible have claimed it, and some of them have paid thousands in consultants' fees because they find the whole process too daunting. Now, the government has signalled that fee limits - and possibly new rules - are on the horizon.
- Air Canada flight AC624: Hard landing or crash landing? video
- People who thought they might die as Air Canada flight AC624 slid along a Halifax runway Sunday might be forgiven for objecting when they hear the incident described as a "hard landing," but a retired military pilot says that's the correct term.