Savant Lake, ON
Set Savant Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 8:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 5:08 AM
Sunset: 8:51 PM
ENE 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue May 21, 13 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clearing. 30 percent chance of showers over southeastern sections early this evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 5.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h late in the morning. High 15. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low zero.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
15° | 0°
59° | 32°
16° | 4°
61° | 39°
19° | 5°
66° | 41°
20° | 7°
68° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- live Senate debates expense audits amid greater scrutiny
- The expenses scandal is dominating the first Senate session since the audits on senators Mike Duffy, Mac Harb and Patrick Brazeau were released and it was revealed Duffy's questionable expenses were repaid by a personal cheque from the prime minister's chief of staff. Follow our live blog.
- Only 1 set of human remains found at Millard farm, police say
- Hamilton police have confirmed that they are dealing with only a single set of human remains at the Waterloo region farm of Dellen Millard.
- Mountie sues 13 ex-colleagues for sex assault, harassment
- An RCMP staff sergeant has filed a multimillion-dollar lawsuit against 13 former colleagues in the force's travelling equestrian show the Musical Ride, claiming she was sexually assaulted and harassed in the 1980s.
- updated B.C. mine's temporary foreign workers case dismissed
- The Federal Court of Canada has dismissed a challenge launched by two unions against a company that hired more than 200 temporary workers from China for its coal mine in northeastern B.C.
- new Part of Windsor, Ont., in state of emergency after industrial fire video
- A massive industrial fire at a plastic recycling facility in Windsor, Ont., has led the mayor to declare a state of emergency for an area of the city.