Fort St. John, BC
Set Fort St. John as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 22, 14 at 10:00 PM MST
Sunrise: 5:47 AM
Sunset: 8:25 PM
ESE 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 22, 14 at 4:00 PM MST Fri Aug 22, 14 at 4:00 PM MST
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Low 6.
Mainly sunny. High 18. UV index 5 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness in the evening. Low 9.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
23° | 6°
73° | 43°
25° | 11°
77° | 52°
21° | 9°
70° | 48°
17° | 8°
63° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Adrienne Sweat angry after autistic son's head caught in bus door video
- A Vancouver mother is angry and frustrated with Translink after she says her autistic son's head was caught in the door of a bus.
- Photos Sam Tridente's son searching for dad's wartime Dixie-cup sailor's hat
- It was the end of the war and Vancouver was in the mood to party when - in all the revelry - U.S. Navy serviceman had his hat swiped by an exuberant souvenir-seeker.
- Video Is Science World ad too risqué or violent?
- This cheerful optimist's day is about to get a lot worse in the latest ad from Science World.
- Alaska requests involvement in regulation of new B.C. mine
- The state of Alaska has taken the rare step of asking the Canadian government for greater involvement in the approval and regulation of a controversial mine in northwestern British Columbia.
- Gun smuggling charges for Markel Chiles, former U.S. judge
- A former Arizona judge who had to resign in disgrace was allegedly caught with two handguns at the U.S.-Canada border.