Fort St. John, BC
Set Fort St. John as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 01, 15 at 3:00 PM MST
Sunrise: 6:35 AM
Sunset: 7:40 PM
WSW 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 01, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Wed Apr 01, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
Cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Low minus 2.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. High 8.
Clear. Low minus 3.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-2° | -4°
28° | 25°
0° | -8°
32° | 18°
4° | -6°
39° | 21°
8° | -4°
46° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- B.C. ferry and hydro prices go up and liquor laws change today
- The first day of April is ushering in a variety of changes for consumers as everything from B.C. liquor laws to ferry fares are increasing across the province.
- James Lunney defends views on evolution in House of Commons video
- One day after he announced he was leaving the Conservative caucus to better defend his religious beliefs, Nanaimo-Alberni MP James Lunney attempted to do just that from his new seat in the corner of the House reserved for independent MPs.
- Rolf Harris tweet deleted from B.C. Premier Christy Clark's Twitter feed
- An antique store trip turned into PR embarrassment after B.C. Premier Christy Clark tweeted a picture of herself holding an album by disgraced entertainer Rolf Harris.
- Real Housewives of Vancouver cast member's lies lead to special court costs
- Former Real Housewives of Vancouver star Jody Lynn Claman has been ordered by a B.C. Supreme Court judge to pay special costs for "reprehensible" behaviour during divorce proceedings.
- High-risk Craigslist deals can now be done at Vancouver police HQ
- Vancouver police are endorsing the idea of conducting high-risk transactions for Craigslist deals in the lobby of their headquarters.