Fort St. John, BC
Set Fort St. John as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 08, 16 at 10:00 AM MST
Sunrise: 8:46 AM
Sunset: 5:49 PM
SE 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 08, 16 at 5:00 AM MST Mon Feb 08, 16 at 5:00 AM MST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 this afternoon. High 8.
Cloudy. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 4.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High 10.
|Mainly cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Go Public Teen to undergo same operation twice after 1st procedure halted mid-surgery video
- After waiting more than a year for surgery, an Alberta teen is forced to undergo the same operation twice after his surgeon became ill halfway through the procedure.
- Motherisk scandal highlights risk of deferring to experts without questioning credentials
- For the people whose lives were ruined by the flawed forensic work of pediatric pathologist Charles Smith nearly a decade ago, the recent Motherisk scandal at Toronto's SickKids Hospital is another painful reminder of the risks of deferring to "experts" without questioning their credentials.
- Piano and erhu duo make contemporary music
- A musical duo from UBC is bringing a contemporary spin to the classic combination of piano and ehru, a Chinese stringed instrument.
- 'Perfectly good' Adera Street home draws protest from neighbours who say it will be demolished video
- "We can hardly be a green city if we're tearing down perfectly good homes," says Green City Councillor Adriane Carr.
- Port Douglas man arrested in connection with 'unusual' Pemberton pedestrian incident
- Whistler RCMP say they have found a white Chevrolet pickup truck and its driver, who they believe struck a female pedestrian on Highway 99 and then drove off with her.