Fort St. John, BC
Set Fort St. John as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 30, 15 at 6:00 PM MST
Feels like: -24
Feels like: -11
Sunrise: 9:04 AM
Sunset: 5:30 PM
NNW 12 km/h
Pressure: 103.9 kPa
Periods of light snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
Periods of light snow ending this evening then partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries before morning. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Temperature steady near minus 18. Cold wind chill minus 25 overnight. Risk of frostbite.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 16. Cold wind chill minus 26. Risk of frostbite.
A few clouds. Low minus 20.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-16° | -18°
3° | -0°
-10° | -19°
14° | -2°
-7° | -14°
19° | 7°
-10° | -11°
14° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Updated Mother, child swept away in Puntledge River near Courtenay, B.C
- A mother and child, who were swept away in the waters of Puntledge River near Courtenay, B.C., have been pulled out Friday afternoon.
- Live Blog Metro Vancouver traffic updates
- Live traffic updates for Metro Vancouver commuters, every weekday from 5 a.m. to 9 a.m. PT and 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- New 6 weekend events in B.C.'s Lower Mainland, January 30-February 1
- Celebrate Black History through music, join the crowd at a Super Bowl party or mark the 30th anniversary of Back to the Future - here's some ideas for how to spend this weekend.
- Snowboarding popularity threatened by slopestyle skiing
- Canada helped put snowboarding on the map when Ross Rebagliati won gold in the sport at the 1998 Olympic Winter Games in Nagano, Japan. It was the first Olympic medal awarded in snowboarding, and Rebagliati quickly became an international star.
- B.C. liquor reforms: new markup for pricey wines reduced after vendor outcry
- The B.C. government has decided to drop part of the wholesale markup planned for higher-priced wines under new liquor laws, following an outcry from retail vendors.