Fort St. John, BC
Set Fort St. John as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 22, 15 at 9:00 PM MST
Sunrise: 4:38 AM
Sunset: 9:23 PM
NNE 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 22, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Fri May 22, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
Partly cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 9.
Sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h near noon. High 28. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 12.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Doug Allen pleased with TransLink response to Skytrain delays audio
- It was another bad day for Translink, but interim CEO Doug Allen is happy with the rate of response.
- Courtenay, B.C. explosion leaves two critically injured
- Two people are in critical condition after an explosion at a residence in Courtenay, B.C. on Friday.
- Analysis SkyTrain Expo Line shutdown: How will transit referendum voters react?
- A political scientist says a disastrous day for TransLink could benefit either side in the upcoming transit referendum. And if nothing else, it reminds voters what's at stake.
- Affordable housing issue 'abandoned' by federal government, says Vancouver mayor audio
- Mayor Gregor Robertson says the federal government hasn’t done enough to help young people find affordable housing in Vancouver and the rest of Canada.
- Breastfeeding mom's Facebook protest leads to 'nurse-in' at Victoria pizzeria
- A Victoria mother, who says she was asked to leave a pizza restaurant while breastfeeding, held a "nurse-in" Friday afternoon to protest.