Fort St. John, BC
Set Fort St. John as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 5:34 PM MST
Sunrise: 4:38 AM
Sunset: 9:22 PM
NNW 32 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 5:28 PM MST Tue May 21, 13 at 5:28 PM MST
Rain at times mixed with wet snow ending late this evening then partly cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Rainfall amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low zero.
Mainly sunny. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming east 30 in the morning. High 19. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Wind east 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 10.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
18° | 9°
64° | 48°
21° | 12°
70° | 54°
22° | 8°
72° | 46°
24° | 9°
75° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- updated Cloverdale Rodeo 'racist attack' investigated video
- Surrey RCMP are investigating an alleged racist assault on an animal rights protester outside the Cloverdale Rodeo this weekend that was posted on YouTube.
- updated B.C. mine's temporary foreign workers case dismissed
- The Federal Court of Canada has dismissed a challenge launched by two unions against a company that hired more than 200 temporary workers from China for its coal mine in northeastern B.C.
- B.C. girl killed after 11-year-old crashes jeep
- A 12-year-old girl was killed after a jeep driven by an 11-year-old girl flipped over on a forestry road in northern B.C. on Friday.
- updated Illegal tree cutting nets charges for arborist, homeowners video
- Two homeowners and an arborist in North Vancouver have been charged with illegally cutting down trees in a North Vancouver park to improve their views.
- Emmanuel Arceneaux happy to be back with B.C. Lions
- The B.C. Lions announced Tuesday that Emmanuel Arceneaux has reached an agreement to return to the team after spending time on NFL rosters.