Fort St. John, BC
Set Fort St. John as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 26, 17 at 7:35 AM MST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 8:02 AM
Sunset: 6:30 PM
N 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 26, 17 at 5:00 AM MST Sun Feb 26, 17 at 5:00 AM MST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this morning. High minus 7.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy this evening. Low minus 14.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 6.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Snowfall warning issued for Fraser Valley, East Vancouver Island
- Environment Canada says rain is expected to turn to snow overnight and could leave up to 10 centimetres on snow on the ground by Sunday morning.
- Turkish couple arrested by Surrey RCMP after crossing into B.C. illegally
- Officers say they have not been able to confirm if the pair are seeking asylum due to a language barrier, but have handed the couple over to Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
- Dozens injured after vehicle plows into Mardi Gras crowd in New Orleans
- New Orleans police say the number of people injured after a vehicle crashed into a crowd watching the Krewe of Endymion parade in the Mid-City section of New Orleans has increased to 28 and a suspect is in custody.
- Photos City of Vancouver hosts open house on Blood Alley Square redesign
- The square is a gathering place for drug users, dealers, and low-income residents of the neighbourhood, but some residents and businesses want to make it safer and cleaner.
- Recap Undermanned Canucks fall to Sharks
- Patrick Marleau scored the winner and Martin Jones made 35 saves as the San Jose Sharks downed the undermanned Vancouver Canucks 4-1 on Saturday night.