Fort St. John, BC
Set Fort St. John as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 21, 14 at 5:00 AM MST
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:42 AM
Sunset: 8:22 PM
SE 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 21, 14 at 5:00 AM MST Mon Apr 21, 14 at 5:00 AM MST
Sunny. High 13. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then showers beginning before morning. Low plus 3.
Showers. Wind becoming east 30 km/h in the afternoon. High 10.
|A few showers||Rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
11° | 0°
52° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New B.C. marathoner returns to stand strong with Boston
- A B.C. woman who narrowly missed the deadly explosions at last year's Boston Marathon says she's running the race today in solidarity with the city.
- Photos 20th 4/20 marked with mass light-up at Vancouver Art Gallery plaza video
- Thousands of people are amassing this afternoon at the Vancouver Art Gallery for 4/20, marking the last official gathering of the annual made-in-Vancouver rally at that site.
- B.C. environment minister warned about LNG greenhouse gas emissions
- British Columbia Environment Ministry staff have warned their minister that the province's dreamed-of liquefied natural gas industry poses some big challenges with greenhouse gas emissions.
- Mounties on medical, stress leave fear new dismissal process
- The RCMP is making it simpler to release officers with serious medical problems, prompting fears that many ill members will be sent packing without due process or the means to fight their dismissal.
- B.C. truck driver and rig go missing en route to Alberta
- Police say a Langley, B.C., man driving a transport truck to Airdrie, Alta., was last heard from Thursday morning.