Fort St. John, BC
Set Fort St. John as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 03, 15 at 8:00 AM MST
Feels like: -23
Feels like: -9
Sunrise: 7:51 AM
Sunset: 6:40 PM
WSW 7 km/h
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 03, 15 at 5:00 AM MST Tue Mar 03, 15 at 5:00 AM MST
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming east 20 this afternoon. High minus 7. Cold wind chill minus 28 this morning. Risk of frostbite.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light before morning. Low minus 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the morning. High plus 2.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
4° | -4°
39° | 25°
5° | -1°
41° | 30°
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
7° | -2°
45° | 28°
5° | -2°
41° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- B.C.'s left-lane hogs to face tougher rules, transportation minister promises video
- The B.C. government is planning a crackdown this spring on drivers who hog the left lane, preventing other vehicles from passing.
- Nurse in Abbotsford ER attacked by patient, union says
- An Abbotsford Regional Hospital ER nurse was "savagely attacked" over the weekend, according the B.C. Nurses' Union.
- Alan Charlton, 80 year old teacher, celebrates birthday with 20 km walk audio
- Alan Charlton turns 80 years old today, and to celebrate he's walking 20 kilometres around Stanley Park to raise money for a new school bus for Notre Dame Regional Secondary School — where he has taught English for the last 50 years.
- Victoria police knee teen girl in ribs during arrest video
- The Victoria Police Department is reviewing the conduct of two officers after one of them kneed a 16-year-old girl in the ribs and pushed her face into the ground during an arrest.
- New UNBC strike notice threatens final exams
- Final exams at the University of Northern British Columbia might not go ahead if professors walk off the job Thursday morning.