Fort St. John, BC
Set Fort St. John as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 25, 15 at 5:00 AM MST
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 5:33 AM
Sunset: 8:30 PM
NNW 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 25, 15 at 5:00 AM MST Sat Apr 25, 15 at 5:00 AM MST
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this afternoon. High plus 5. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 2.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High 11.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
15° | 3°
59° | 37°
13° | 6°
55° | 43°
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
14° | 3°
57° | 37°
13° | 3°
55° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Mike Duffy's 'unsolicited contacts' drew Enbridge warning to PMO
- Suspended Senator Mike Duffy's diary may show repeated conversations with Enbridge officials, but a spokesman for the energy firm says they were unsolicited, to the point Enbridge notified the Prime Minister's Office.
- In Depth Canada's Health Minister says dispensaries normalize marijuana use audio
- The City of Vancouver's plan to regulate marijuana dispensaries across the city has drawn criticism from Federal Health Minister Rona Ambrose.
- Kianna Moreau, B.C. girl hit by driver, remembered at candlelight vigil
- Hundreds gathered to remember Kianna Moreau, a six-year-old girl who died after being hit by an inexperienced driver behind the wheel of an SUV in Port Coquitlam, B.C.
- Meghan Daum says adults who choose to be childless aren't selfish audio
- Meghan Daum says adults who choose not to have children should not feel selfish, despite what society make think
- Video John Volken Academy addiction recovery centre opens in Surrey video
- The John Volken Academy, which started as a tiny addiction recovery facility in Surrey years ago, has grown into a brand new, state of the art recovery centre with 150 beds.