Medicine Hat, AB
Set Medicine Hat as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 30, 16 at 12:00 PM MDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 32
Feels like: 90
Sunrise: 5:50 AM
Sunset: 9:09 PM
SE 11 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 30, 16 at 11:00 AM MDT Sat Jul 30, 16 at 11:00 AM MDT
Thunderstorms with showers ending early this afternoon then clearing. Wind light except gusting to 70 km/h in thunderstorms near noon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 early this afternoon. High 32. Humidex 35. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of thunderstorms or showers this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 this evening then light after midnight. Low 15.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 24.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Bear sightings mean lots of trail closures in mountains for long weekend
- Visitors to the mountain parks west of Calgary face multiple trail closures this long weekend as a bumper berry crop continues to attract bears.
- Q&A Alberta NDP's claim that secret clause added to power purchase arrangement is 'balderdash,' says analyst
- David Gray was working for the province’s energy regulator 16 years ago when the framework for the power purchase arrangements (PPAs) were negotiated. He says the Alberta NDP’s argument that a clause was ‘secretly’ added to allow electricity companies to abandon their contracts with coal-fired power plants is ‘balderdash.’
- Analysis Details of interprovincial free trade deal won't be public for months
- It could be months before Canadians learn what's really in — and more importantly, out of — the interprovincial free trade deal Canada's premiers announced in Whitehorse last Friday. Not only is it not finished, but at least one part clashes with another trade deal.
- Inglewood Sunfest adds all-ages beer gardens, recycling goals
- Inglewood Sunfest gets underway Saturday with new features that could make the community celebration more popular than ever.
- First Nations families of 2 slain teens say police didn't take them seriously
- It was almost dusk in Whitefish River when Cody Laboucan drove his truck into his uncle’s driveway. He didn’t know it, but he’d just stumbled upon a crime scene.