Medicine Hat, AB
Set Medicine Hat as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 24, 14 at 12:05 PM MDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:41 AM
Sunset: 9:18 PM
WSW 16 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
A few showers or thunderstorms
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 24, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Thu Jul 24, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
A few showers with thunderstorms ending early this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 then increasing to 50 gusting to 70 late this afternoon. High 23. UV index 8 or very high.
A few clouds. Wind southwest 50 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 30 gusting to 50 this evening. Low 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. High 23.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
26° | 10°
79° | 50°
30° | 12°
86° | 54°
30° | 14°
86° | 57°
30° | 14°
86° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Homicide police probe suspicious death in northwest Calgary
- Calgary police are investigating a suspicious death in the city’s northwest.
- Parents can now name Alberta children who died in care
- On Wednesday, cabinet approved Bill 11, which lifts the automatic publication ban on children “who have come to the attention” of the director of children services.
- Updated WestJet plane with engine problems makes emergency landing in Toronto
- An engine emergency forced a Hamilton-to-Calgary WestJet flight to divert to Toronto, where it landed safely early today.
- Eating disorder funding welcome, but not enough, advocates say
- New provincial funding to address eating disorders could signal the issue is becoming more of a priority for the government, advocates say.
- Health executive involved in illegal political donations
- A Health Quality Council of Alberta board member was involved in illegal political donations to the provincial Progressive Conservative party using public money before he was named to the board, documents obtained through freedom of information show.