Medicine Hat, AB
Set Medicine Hat as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 30, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:34 AM
Sunset: 8:12 PM
N 2 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 30, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Sat Aug 30, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight with risk of a severe thunderstorm. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 7.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 21. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the evening and after midnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 near midnight. Low 7.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
22° | 9°
72° | 48°
15° | 9°
59° | 48°
19° | 7°
66° | 45°
21° | 5°
70° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Thrill of the hunt attracting more Alberta women
- Hunting is becoming increasingly popular for women in Alberta, a promoter of the sport says.
- Lethbridge County faces tax hike to deal with crumbling bridges audio
- The bridges in Lethbridge County are falling apart, and a county official has laid the blame squarely with the provincial government.
- Dennis Cheeseman, convicted in deaths of 4 Mounties in 2005, arrested
- One of two men convicted in the shooting deaths of four Alberta Mounties in 2005 has been arrested and charged with a drug crime.
- B.C. tour bus crash: 'blood everywhere' recalls U.S. family video
- When the tour bus carrying Janice Wong's family and dozens of other tourists stopped rolling along a mountain highway in British Columbia, the 19-year-old found herself in a writhing heap of people catapulted from the vehicle.
- Photos 5 tips for the first time you attend a Powwow
- Powwow season is in full swing across the country and if you have never attended one we’ve got some handy tips for your first time.