Medicine Hat, AB
Set Medicine Hat as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 22, 13 at 9:00 AM MDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:28 AM
Sunset: 9:11 PM
ESE 27 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 22, 13 at 5:00 AM MDT Wed May 22, 13 at 5:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southeast 50 km/h gusting to 70 this morning. High 23. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind southeast 50 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 30 this evening. Low 9.
Rain ending in the afternoon then cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers late in the evening. Amount 10 mm. Wind southeast 30 km/h. High 18.
|Rain||Periods of rain||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
21° | 13°
70° | 55°
21° | 6°
70° | 43°
19° | 10°
66° | 50°
22° | 9°
72° | 48°
23° | 9°
73° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Minor hockey bodychecking ban to be debated video
- Hundreds of delegates arrive in Charlottetown Wednesday for the Hockey Canada annual general meeting, where they will vote on whether bodychecking should be banned nationally in minor hockey.
- exclusive Animals rescued from shelter in SPCA probe
- As the Alberta SPCA investigates an animal rescue operation west of Calgary, other shelters are stepping in to care for its displaced animals.
- updated Blood donation ban lifted for some gay, bisexual men
- Health Canada will allow gay men to donate blood if they haven't had sex with a man in the last five years, a change in policy to take effect in the coming weeks.
- new Danielle Smith slams Redford at Calgary leader's dinner
- Money topped the agenda Tuesday night as the Wildrose Party hosted its Calgary leader's dinner at the BMO Centre.
- new Graphic anti-abortion leaflet campaign expands
- An anti-abortion group has started distributing graphic postcards in northwest Calgary as part of its campaign to reopen the debate on abortion.