Medicine Hat, AB
Set Medicine Hat as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 10, 13 at 8:27 AM MST
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 8:10 AM
Sunset: 4:21 PM
NNE 22 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 10, 13 at 8:16 AM MST Tue Dec 10, 13 at 8:16 AM MST
Snow ending this afternoon then cloudy. Amount 5 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature falling to minus 17 this afternoon. Wind chill minus 27 this afternoon.
Clearing this evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h overnight. Temperature rising to minus 9 by morning.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. High minus 5.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-9° | -10°
16° | 14°
-15° | -15°
5° | 5°
-9° | -24°
16° | -11°
4° | -8°
39° | 18°
1° | -6°
34° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New 2 bad habits lead to accidents on icy roads, expert says
- A Calgary driving instructor says many winter drivers make two common mistakes that lead to accidents.
- New 2012 Calgary flood study foresaw June's devastation
- One year before flooding devastated Calgary, officials were given a study that warned the next big flood to hit the city would bring higher water levels and more widespread damage than was previously thought, CBC News has learned.
- Calgary students gather backpacks for homeless children
- Students at a Calgary elementary school donated nearly 100 backpacks filled with gifts for homeless children on Monday.
- WestJet 'Christmas miracle' video warms hearts on social media
- More than 250 passengers on Calgary-bound flights were part of a "Christmas miracle" put on by WestJet. The Calgary-based airline gave out gifts after a virtual Santa asked passengers what they wanted for Christmas while they scanned their boarding passes in Toronto and Hamilton.
- Icy roads, fresh snow hamper Calgary commuters video
- It was another tricky commute today after fresh snow created poor visibility for Calgary drivers navigating slippery roads.