Medicine Hat, AB
Set Medicine Hat as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 27, 15 at 3:00 PM MST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:54 AM
Sunset: 4:27 PM
SW 22 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 27, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Fri Nov 27, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 14.
Sunny. High plus 2.
Clear. Low minus 14.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Luke MacLeod in court on murder charge months after suggesting Sheri Carpin killed herself
- The man who initially told police his girlfriend had committed suicide has made his first court appearance after being charged with second-degree murder. The victim's grief-stricken former boyfriend was there too.
- Audio Calgary man whose truck was stolen twice in same morning recounts bizarre tale audio
- James Ryan was surprised to wake up and find his truck had been stolen, then relieved to see the thief had only made it a few feet down the block, then shocked when it was stolen — again — while he waited for police.
- Arthur Kent defamation trial hears column in question available for years
- A forensic computer expert says an article at the heart of a defamation lawsuit filed by former television reporter Arthur Kent was readily accessible for years after it was originally published.
- Legend Has It returns to Alberta Theatre Projects audio
- Returning to the Calgary stage this weekend, the fantasy adventure improv show plucks a different adult, or child, from the audience to create a unique performance every night.
- Updated Beddington Heights hit-and-run investigators clear 2 men after questioning
- Calgary police have questioned two men in relation to last week's hit-and-run in Beddington Heights that seriously injured two children, but determined they were not involved in the incident.