Medicine Hat, AB
Set Medicine Hat as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 01, 15 at 6:00 AM MST
Feels like: -25
Feels like: -13
Sunrise: 7:57 AM
Sunset: 5:16 PM
ENE 3 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 01, 15 at 5:00 AM MST Sun Feb 01, 15 at 5:00 AM MST
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 4. Wind chill minus 30 this morning.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 12.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. 60 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon and in the evening. High minus 8.
|Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Sunny||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
-13° | -15°
9° | 5°
-4° | -21°
25° | -6°
5° | -5°
41° | 23°
-2° | -11°
28° | 12°
4° | -4°
39° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Christianne Boudreau says Bill C-51 is reactive, not enough
- On Friday, Stephen Harper announced new anti-terror legislation to combat domestic extremism and prevent potential terrorist attacks. The mother of a dead Canadian jihadi says the bill needs more proactive measures.
- WillowNet.ca: new resource aims to provide clear information about domestic abuse
- New website aims to make information on domestic violence information more accessible.
- Rachel Notley says election about best interests of Tories, not Alberta
- The leader of the provincial NDP says Jim Prentice's arrogance is apparent when it comes to the possibility of a spring election.
- Energy earnings: How bad will they get?
- Canadian Oil Sands surprised no one this week when it reported sharply lower earnings and a massive cut to its dividend. But as energy earnings season gets fully underway next week, the hope is that report won't be representative of the entire sector.
- School hides student mural of 2 boys kissing after complaints
- A school northwest of Edmonton is deciding what to do next after a student’s mural featuring two young men kissing was covered up.