Medicine Hat, AB
Set Medicine Hat as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 18, 14 at 6:00 PM MDT
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 7:03 AM
Sunset: 7:31 PM
SW 11 km/h
Pressure: 99.9 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 18, 14 at 5:04 PM MDT Thu Sep 18, 14 at 5:04 PM MDT
A few clouds. Local smoke. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low 13.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. High 24. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low 8.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
27° | 7°
81° | 45°
27° | 13°
81° | 55°
29° | 11°
84° | 52°
24° | 9°
75° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Cougar in Calgary killed after prowling outside hospital video
- Alberta Fish and Wildlife officers say they shot and killed a cougar prowling outside Calgary's South Calgary Health Campus this morning for public safety.
- Alberta licence plate redesign scrapped
- The planned redesign of Alberta's licence plates has been stopped, premier Jim Prentice announced Thursday afternoon. The province plans to stick with the current "Wild Rose Country" plate.
- Updated Watermain break shuts down part of 14th Street N.W.
- A watermain break has forced crews to close part of 14th Street in the city's northwest — creating a major headache for Calgary commuters.
- Hospital ER times reveal some ‘disturbing’ waits
- Many Canadians get their first-ever glimpse today of their own hospital’s emergency wait times to see a doctor, and some of the waits are disturbingly high.
- Springbank Hill playground spat divides neighbours video audio
- A group of residents in the southwest community of Springbank Hill is trying to put a stop to the construction of a playground.