Lambton Shores, ON
Set Lambton Shores as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 28, 15 at 2:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:53 AM
Sunset: 8:57 PM
NE 4 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 27, 15 at 8:19 PM EDT Wed May 27, 15 at 8:19 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 12.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 24. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear in the evening. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h before morning. Low 13.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers or thundershowers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Trans Mountain pipeline expansion 'disastrous,' says Mayor Gregor Robertson
- Mayor Gregor Robertson says new evidence proves the expansion of Kinder Morgan's Trans Mountain pipeline presents a grave threat to the City of Vancouver's health, economy and environment.
- Omar Khadr tells his Guantanamo story in new documentary video
- In his first interview since his release on bail, Omar Khadr talks about the controversial firefight with U.S. soldiers in 2002, his decade incarcerated at Guantanamo Bay and his new-found "freedom high."
- Mars Petcare cat food ad found misleading as fat cat exposed
- A TV commercial for Mars Petcare diet cat food has been found misleading for using two different cats in the "before and after" images showing alleged weight loss.
- Photos Garage sale find could fetch $15K at Heffel spring art auction
- A painting by Canadian artist B.C. Binning, found at a garage sale in Ontario, could sell for an estimated $10,000 to $15,000 at Wednesday's Heffel spring auction in Vancouver.
- Douglas Garland now faces 1st-degree murder charge in Nathan O'Brien's death
- Douglas Garland will go on trial charged with three counts of first-degree murder in the deaths of five-year-old Nathan O'Brien and his grandparents last summer. A Calgary judge decided to upgrade the charge in the young boy's death.