Lambton Shores, ON
Set Lambton Shores as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 10, 13 at 9:00 AM EST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 4:53 PM
SSE 8 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 10, 13 at 5:00 AM EST Tue Dec 10, 13 at 5:00 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 6.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light after midnight. Low minus 8.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h late in the afternoon. High minus 6.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-7° | -12°
19° | 10°
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
-3° | -6°
27° | 21°
-5° | -5°
23° | 23°
-5° | -7°
23° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Benhmuda family finally returns after facing torture in Libya
- Adel Benhmuda, his wife Aisha and their four sons arrived back in Toronto Monday night after they were deported five years ago. Adel had been imprisoned and tortured, and supporters fought for years to bring them back to Canada.
- Nobel Prize gala honours Alice Munro, literature winner video
- The spotlight shines on Canadian short story maven Alice Munro, who though absent from the Nobel Prize reception in Stockholm Tuesday, is nonetheless being celebrated worldwide.
- Go Public Mother with dementia 'warehoused,' daughter says video
- The daughter of an 84-year-old Calgary dementia patient is speaking out about how her mother was “warehoused” in acute care hospitals for almost a year, because she couldn’t get long-term care in a public or private facility.
- Updated Riley Mercer, cancer patient who inspired thousands, dies video
- Riley Mercer, a Conception Bay South teenager whose battle with cancer prompted a large vigil this fall and inspired thousands of people, has died in St. John's.
- TSB says CN Rail failed to report hundreds of derailments, collisions video
- A continuing CBC News investigation into rail safety has found that Canada’s largest freight carrier CN Rail did not report to authorities more than 1,800 derailments and accidents, including 44 on key rail arteries.