Lambton Shores, ON
Set Lambton Shores as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 02, 14 at 10:14 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: 29
Feels like: 84
Sunrise: 6:53 AM
Sunset: 8:02 PM
SW 11 km/h
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 02, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue Sep 02, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning early this morning and ending this afternoon. Clearing this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm this morning and early this afternoon. High 24. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 15.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h late in the evening. High 26.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
29° | 18°
84° | 64°
29° | 22°
84° | 72°
20° | 15°
68° | 59°
21° | 11°
70° | 52°
21° | 11°
70° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Updated B.C. teachers' strike: No classes on what is supposed to be 1st day of school video audio
- Canadian schoolchildren head back to school today — but not if they attend a public school in British Columbia, where the months-long teachers' strike has delayed the start of classes.
- Medical marijuana licence applications up, but approvals slow
- The number of Canadian firms applying for lucrative medical marijuana licences has topped 1,000, as a so-called "greenrush" continues to overwhelm Health Canada.
- Analysis Grassy Narrows: Why is Japan still studying the mercury poisoning when Canada isn't?
- While Japanese scientists have tracked the effects of mercury contamination on the people at Grassy Narrows in northwestern Ontario for decades, the full extent of the human health effects has never been systematically investigated by Canadian health officials.
- 'Bias' concerns led tax agency to target left-leaning think-tank
- A left-leaning think-tank was targeted by the Canada Revenue Agency for a political-activities audit last fall partly because the research and education material on its website appears to be 'biased' and 'one-sided.'
- Back-to-school sales sluggish, expected to extend into September
- A back-to-school shopping season that has been modest at best shows signs of bleeding into September, with retailers still looking for ways to attract Canadian consumers searching intently for lower prices.