Lambton Shores, ON
Set Lambton Shores as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 28, 17 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 6:25 AM
Sunset: 8:25 PM
SSW 22 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 28, 17 at 11:00 AM EDT Fri Apr 28, 17 at 11:00 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 17. UV index 8 or very high.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Wind becoming north 20 gusting to 40 before morning. Low plus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy late in the afternoon with 60 percent chance of rain. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near plus 5.
|Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canada's GDP unchanged in February
- Canada's economy didn't expand in February, as a slight uptick in the service sector was offset by a small decline in the goods-producing sector, according to Statistics Canada.
- Taxpayers beware: CRA email rebate scam on the rise this tax season
- An email scam offering people an instant tax refund is on the rise in Canada this tax season.
- Audio Deaf senior dies 'frightened, alone' in hospital during Canadian Hearing Society strike audio
- 86-year-old Ernest Guillemette died alone in hospital without any way to communicate with doctors or nurses. His interpreter was on the picket lines.
- Analysis The budget that just might save Kathleen Wynne: Robert Fisher audio
- One thing's for sure about Thursday's Ontario budget from the Liberal government. You shouldn't expect Premier Kathleen Wynne to go away any time soon. CBC's Ontario political analyst Robert Fisher says her latest budget might turn public opinion back in her favour.
- Man with cerebral palsy accuses Passport Canada of not accommodating him
- "They need to look at accessibility from all sides," says a Toronto man with cerebral palsy who accuses Passport Canada of failing to accommodate him, after an attendant refused to help him fill in his renewal form.