Lambton Shores, ON
Set Lambton Shores as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 28, 16 at 8:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:58 AM
Sunset: 6:25 PM
S 21 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 28, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT Fri Oct 28, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT
Increasing cloudiness early this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h. Low 8 with temperature rising to 13 by morning.
Mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 20. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers late in the evening and overnight. Low 10.
|Mainly cloudy||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- In Depth 'Paper lives': Massive immigration fraud detailed at sentencing
- The details of one of Canada's largest immigration scams were explained Friday at a sentencing hearing for three Richmond women who helped hundreds of Chinese applicants lie and cheat their way to permanent residency and citizenship.
- Brian Mulroney urges 'prudence' on carbon price decision
- Canada's 18th prime minister says there's a potential danger for this country in forcing through a price on carbon if the United States doesn't follow suit.
- Hamilton woman vanishes, family silent for 9 years, homicide unit investigating
- Homicide detectives are now investigating the 2006 disappearance of a woman from her Flamborough home.
- Nadia Ross, boundary-pushing theatre artist, wins $100K Siminovitch Prize
- Quebec director Nadia Ross, a boundary-pushing theatre artist known for creating stage work that is intimate and immediate, is the latest winner of the $100,000 Siminovitch Prize.
- Canada says no to nuclear disarmament in favour of treaty to ban bomb-making material
- Two recent votes at the United Nations show Canada's preferred path towards ridding the world of nuclear weapons — saying no to a push for full-scale nuclear disarmament in favour of a treaty to ban bomb-making material.