Lambton Shores, ON
Set Lambton Shores as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 12, 16 at 11:00 PM EST
Feels like: -25
Feels like: -13
Sunrise: 7:31 AM
Sunset: 5:53 PM
NNW 45 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 12, 16 at 3:30 PM EST Fri Feb 12, 16 at 3:30 PM EST
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Flurries beginning early this evening. Risk of snow squalls this evening and overnight. Local blowing snow. Local amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 18. Wind chill minus 26 overnight.
Flurries with risk of snow squalls. Local blowing snow. Local amount 15 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 12. Wind chill minus 30.
Flurries ending near midnight then partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Risk of snow squalls early in the evening. Local amount 5 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 30.
|Flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Analysis The not inconsiderable cost of 're-engaging' with the UN: Chris Hall audio
- Justin Trudeau and UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon said all the right things when they met in Ottawa yesterday. But while Canada is clearly interested in upping its aid and peacekeeping commitments, it's not clear how much money is really on the table.
- Drake coaches Canada to win over U.S. in NBA Celebrity All-Star Game
- Drake outcoached Kevin Hart, and didn't need to put on a uniform for his win. Canada's first chance to host the NBA's midseason showcase got off to a flying start Friday night, with the Grammy winner leading his nation's team to a 74-63 win over the United States in the All-Star celebrity game.
- Escaped Dorchester inmate captured in Fredericton after 'extensive pursuit'
- RCMP say a 29-year-old inmate who escaped from Dorchester Penitentiary was captured in Fredericton Friday evening by members of RCMP and the Fredericton police. Jeffrey MacLean was arrested "after an extensive pursuit around the city."
- Let Josiah Wilson play All Native basketball, advocate demands
- B.C.'s representative for children and youth says All Native sports event has a legal obligation to reinstate an excluded black status Indian player.
- Giant, flightless birds wandered Canadian Arctic 50 million years ago
- More than 50 million years ago, Canada's Arctic was a warm, wet place, home to alligators, giant tortoises and — as it now turns out —giant, flightless birds.