Lambton Shores, ON
Set Lambton Shores as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 26, 14 at 3:00 PM EDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 30
Feels like: 86
Sunrise: 6:12 AM
Sunset: 8:57 PM
SSW 22 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 26, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT Sat Jul 26, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
Increasing cloudiness near noon. 40 percent chance of showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 27. UV index 8 or very high.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 20.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon. Showers beginning in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon and evening. High 26.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
19° | 17°
66° | 63°
21° | 13°
70° | 55°
21° | 14°
70° | 57°
23° | 15°
73° | 59°
24° | 16°
75° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Montreal Metro bird-plucker stands by her actions
- A woman who was filmed plucking a bird on a Montreal Metro car has been identified as Christina David, a former resident of Nunavik who now lives in Montreal.
- Updated Ali Shahi, Sunwing threat suspect, released on bail video
- A man charged for allegedly making "direct threats" aboard a Sunwing flight from Toronto to Panama City was released on bail Saturday morning.
- Sammy Yatim: 1 year later, victim's father still haunted by questions
- The father of Sammy Yatim, the 18-year-old fatally shot by Toronto police one year ago, says the questions surrounding his son's death continue to haunt him.
- N.B.'s Central Hampstead Baptist Church sells for $1,900 video
- A New Brunswick church built in Canada’s confederation year sold for $1,900 at auction on Saturday.
- Massive 22-kilogram cod caught off Notre Dame Bay
- An astounding photograph of a giant cod caught in Notre Dame Bay, N.L., this week has captured the public's attention in a big way.