Lambton Shores, ON
Set Lambton Shores as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 25, 14 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:53 AM
Sunset: 6:30 PM
SSW 15 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 25, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Sat Oct 25, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High 18. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 6.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud late in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late in the afternoon. High 14.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
18° | 4°
64° | 39°
19° | 14°
66° | 57°
12° | 8°
54° | 46°
8° | 4°
46° | 39°
10° | 5°
50° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Online hate speech could be curtailed under new anti-terror push
- In the wake of this week's attacks in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu and Ottawa, the Conservative government is poised to bring in new laws to crack down on pro-ISIS sentiments like those posted to Quebec assailant Martin Couture-Rouleau's Facebook page, CBC News has learned.
- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau was asked to leave Burnaby, B.C., mosque video
- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, who killed Cpl. Nathan Cirillo in Ottawa earlier this week, was asked to leave the B.C. mosque he attended and objected to its policy of allowing in non-Muslims, a B.C. Muslim Association spokesperson has said.
- New Ottawa shooting: Zehaf-Bibeau used junk mail as temp licence plate
- CBC News has learned Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, the man who attacked Parliament Hill and killed a reservist on Wednesday, drove around for almost 24 hours with a piece of junk mail taped in the rear window of his car in place of a real temporary licence plate.
- Justin Bourque could get consecutive life terms for Mountie killings
- When the sentencing process for Moncton, N.B., RCMP killer Justin Christien Bourque unfolds starting Monday, the legal community will be watching to see how new legislation applies to the case.
- Cpl. Nathan Cirillo: Outpouring of emotion as 'Canada's son' comes home video audio
- Thousands of Canadians lined highway overpasses on a 600-kilometre stretch from Ottawa to Hamilton, Ont., Friday, waving flags and bursting into spontaneous renditions of "O Canada" to honour Cpl. Nathan Cirillo as a procession carried his body home, arriving shortly before 8 p.m. ET.