Lambton Shores, ON
Set Lambton Shores as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 05, 15 at 5:45 AM EDT
UV: 9 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:54 AM
Sunset: 9:11 PM
SSW 9 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 05, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Sun Jul 05, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 27. UV index 9 or very high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 15.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 29.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers or thundershowers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canada Without Poverty charity challenges Harper govt. audits at UN in Geneva
- A small anti-poverty group, under audit for three years for its political activities, is arguing before the UN Human Rights Committee in Geneva this week that Canada Revenue Agency is violating Canada's commitment to uphold human rights. Canada Without Poverty wants the audits stopped.
- Benoît Côté and Marie-Josée Sills, Terrebonne shooting victims, die in hospital
- A lawyer and notary shot at a Terrebonne, Que., law office have died, according to provincial police.
- Saskatchewan wildfires force nearly 8,000 people out of homes
- The Canadian military has been called in to help care for 7,900 people from a northern Saskatchewan community that includes the province's largest First Nation, as a rash of wildfires prompts a massive evacuation.
- New Pan Am figure roller skater Kailah Macri takes CBC for a spin video
- Kailah Macri is used to people not understanding her sport, figure roller skating. But she is poised and graceful and speedy without the benefit of slippery ice.
- DAY 6 What do Canadians who lived through communism think of Ottawa's proposed monument?
- Ottawa's proposed memorial to victims of communism is mired in controversy, from concerns over its location and scale to accusations of political interference. Day 6 talks to Canadians who have fled communist regimes to hear how they feel about the memorial and the controversies surrounding it.