Lambton Shores, ON
Set Lambton Shores as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 20, 14 at 6:00 AM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:12 AM
Sunset: 7:30 PM
S 11 km/h
Showers or thunderstorms
Showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 20, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Sat Sep 20, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Increasing cloudiness. Showers with a few thunderstorms beginning late this afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 25. UV index 5 or moderate.
Showers with thunderstorms. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 16.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming north 40 km/h gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High 18 with temperature falling to 13 in the afternoon.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
14° | 8°
57° | 46°
18° | 5°
64° | 41°
21° | 9°
70° | 48°
21° | 10°
70° | 50°
21° | 11°
70° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Analysis Polls suggest Liberals poised for government, despite late PC gains
- Though the race is tightening, the Liberals under Brian Gallant appear on track to form New Brunswick's next government when voters go to the polls on Sept. 22. Poll analyst Éric Grenier takes a look at the numbers heading into the campaign's final weekend.
- Analysis Scotland referendum No vote holds lessons for Canada video
- It's tempting to look at the results in Scotland's not-so-close referendum and conclude there are no real lessons for Canada, a country that already has weathered two failed campaigns for separation. But that would be a mistake, writes Chris Hall.
- Hurricane Odile: WestJet offers final evacuation flight to Calgary video
- WestJet's rescue flight out of Mexico has landed in Calgary. The airline said it expected about 45 passengers on the final flight.
- Exclusive Kinder Morgan offers Lesslie Askin access to photograph its storage tanks
- An energy company whose security guards reported a 71-year-old photographer to police after she was spotted taking photos of oil storage tanks now says it will give the photographer access to its site.
- '60s Scoop adoptees find 'some kind of belonging' at national gathering video
- They were taken from their families as small children and grew up without their aboriginal culture and identity. Now a one-of-a-kind national gathering is bringing the adoptees together.