Set Rosthern as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 8:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 7:06 AM
Sunset: 6:44 PM
WSW 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 5:42 PM CST Wed Oct 01, 14 at 5:42 PM CST
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 3.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. High plus 4.
Clearing in the evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 4.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
14° | -2°
57° | 28°
15° | 3°
59° | 37°
15° | 5°
59° | 41°
13° | 2°
55° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Stabbing case in Regina involves social worker and former client
- A stabbing case before the courts in Regina has taken an unusual turn with an allegation that the victim and alleged stabber were involved in an inappropriate relationship.
- Saskatchewan and Ebola: Can the virus surface here?
- Officials in Saskatchewan have various measures in place to deal with the Ebola virus, which has made its way to North America.
- Doege's Day: Roughriders name Seth Doege starting QB video
- Saskatchewan Roughriders head coach Corey Chamblin announced Wednesday afternoon quarterback Seth Doege will make his first career start on Friday against the Calgary Stampeders.
- Northern Saskatchewan school excelling in 'mathletics'
- Many schools in Saskatchewan strive for success in athletics. But Father Porte Memorial School on the Black Lake Dene Nation is making a name for itself in mathletics.
- Locked out transit workers and city back at table
- The city and locked out transit workers went back to the bargaining table today.