Set Rosthern as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 26, 15 at 7:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 8:57 AM
Sunset: 5:38 PM
SSW 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 26, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Mon Jan 26, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low minus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 3.
Cloudy. Snow beginning in the evening. Risk of freezing rain late in the evening and after midnight. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
-11° | -15°
12° | 5°
-13° | -14°
9° | 7°
-18° | -25°
-0° | -13°
-23° | -28°
-9° | -18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Final arguments made at Adam Cyr murder trial in Regina
- Final arguments have been presented in the case of Adam Cyr, who is on trial accused of second-degree murder in the death of toddler Natalia Shingoose.
- 5 walking tips for slippery streets
- Professional guides, who conduct tours of glaciers, know how to navigate icy surfaces. Here are some of their tips.
- Youngsters learns ways to resolve playground conflict
- A group of grade five students in Regina are learning ways to handle conflict on the playground.
- Regina street-clearing blitz starts Tuesday, Mayor Michael Fougere says
- Regina Mayor Michael Fougere says there will be a residential road-clearing blitz to take advantage of mild weather.
- Hey girl, the Ryan Gosling feminist meme makes an impact
- University of Saskatchewan PhD students study the Ryan Gosling meme.