Set Rosthern as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 09, 16 at 1:00 AM CST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 8:35 AM
Sunset: 6:04 PM
NW 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 08, 16 at 9:33 PM CST Mon Feb 08, 16 at 9:33 PM CST
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 7.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. High zero.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 3.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Sask. social services called out after Goforth murder trial verdict
- Some are calling out Saskatchewan social services after the jury reached a decision in the murder trial of Tammy and Kevin Goforth.
- Prince Albert group sings to support La Loche, Sask.
- The original Voices of the North video was viewed more than 80,000 times.
- Man from Bangladesh and woman from Sask. First Nation open Indian taco restaurant in Regina
- An addiction to Indian tacos leads man from Bangladesh to open Neechies Pizzeria and taco with First Nations fiancée.
- Wall confident auditor review into $21M GTH land deal will show appropriate processes were followed
- Premier Brad Wall has asked the provincial auditor to review a $21-million land purchase west of Regina in 2014.
- 6 things to do for Family Day in Saskatchewan
- Local travel blogger Jenn Smith-Nelson shares tips on what to do for Family Day on Feb. 15.