Set Rosthern as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 26, 17 at 4:00 PM CST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 7:58 AM
Sunset: 6:38 PM
NW 28 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 26, 17 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Feb 26, 17 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 28.
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 9. Wind chill minus 28 in the morning.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 16.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Regina house fire on Saturday night leaves 1 man dead
- A multi-agency investigation is underway after a man died in a Regina house fire Saturday night.
- Plans to bring 'crokicurl' to Saskatoon for WinterShines festival in 2018 video
- “Crokicurl” combines two of this country’s greatest loves — curling and crokinole — and work is underway to bring it to Saskatoon next winter.
- Synthetic drug seized after Prince Albert overdoses is rarely seen by police
- Six people overdosing in a single day in Prince Albert, Sask., shines a light on the challenges that synthetic drugs present health and law enforcement officials.
- Michelle Englot buoyed by son's support at Scotties video
- For the last 26 years, Derek Schneider says his mother, Manitoba skip Michelle Englot, has been his rock. But this week at the Scotties Tournament of Hearts, the roles have reversed.
- Regina police investigating shooting which left 1 man in hospital
- One man is in a stable condition after he was shot early Sunday morning.