Set Rosthern as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 20, 14 at 8:00 PM CST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 8:36 AM
Sunset: 5:06 PM
SSW 12 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Periods of freezing rain or snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 20, 14 at 7:09 PM CST Thu Nov 20, 14 at 7:09 PM CST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries this evening and after midnight. Periods of freezing rain beginning overnight. Temperature steady near minus 2.
Periods of freezing rain changing to periods of light snow and a few rain showers near noon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. High plus 1.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 7.
|Periods of freezing rain or snow||Snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-9° | -11°
16° | 12°
-6° | -13°
21° | 9°
-10° | -14°
14° | 7°
-10° | -18°
14° | -0°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Dead baby found in Regina backyard, police say
- Police in Regina are investigating, along with the provincial coroner's office, after the body of a newborn infant was discovered in a backyard earlier this month.
- Transgender inmates say they face abuse in federal prisons
- Transgender inmates in federal prisons claim they're being harassed and assaulted in custody, according to documents obtained by the CBC through access to information.
- Fundraising begins for Jennifer Huculak-Kimmel's $1M baby video
- A woman in Manitoba has started an online donation account for a Saskatchewan family.
- How to navigate the risky world of travel insurance
- Taking a vacation always carries a certain risk, but some travellers, like the Saskatchewan woman who gave birth prematurely in Hawaii, find that buying health insurance is no safety net in the case of an emergency.
- Sask. Health Minister wants review of Margaret Warholm case
- Health Minister Dustin Duncan is asking for investigation into the circumstances surrounding Maragaret Warholm's care and death.