Set Rosthern as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 19, 14 at 9:00 AM CST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 9:13 AM
Sunset: 4:52 PM
WSW 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 19, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Fri Dec 19, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Overcast. Fog with near zero visibility at times this morning. High minus 6.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Fog developing near midnight. Low minus 11.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Clearing early in the evening. Fog dissipating in the morning. High minus 4.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-3° | -9°
27° | 16°
-3° | -9°
27° | 16°
-6° | -8°
21° | 18°
-13° | -16°
9° | 3°
-15° | -18°
5° | -0°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canada Post questioned about fuel surcharge
- When oil prices started to rise, Canada Post imposed a fuel surcharge on all parcels. But now that prices are falling, the fee hasn't been removed.
- Inflation rate cools to 2% on cheaper gasoline
- Canada's inflation rate cooled to two per cent in November, down from 2.4 per cent the previous month mainly due to a sharp decline in gasoline prices.
- Fog, mist blankets wide area of Saskatchewan
- Drivers take note — large sections of southern and central Saskatchewan are covered with fog this morning.
- Results of CBC's Saskatchewan Roughriders free agent survey
- Saskatchewan Roughriders fans took on the role of general manager and made some difficult decisions.
- Sex assault charge laid against Clayton Bo Eichler, already accused of 2 homicides
- Regina's Clayton Bo Eichler, in custody and accused of killing two women in 2013, is now facing charges relating to an alleged sexual assault in 2012.