Set Rosthern as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 30, 14 at 10:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 6:12 AM
Sunset: 8:00 PM
WSW 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 30, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Sat Aug 30, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Clearing early this evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 20. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing overnight. Low 6.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny|
19° | 8°
66° | 46°
16° | 10°
61° | 50°
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
20° | 5°
68° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- March for missing and murdered Aboriginal women wraps up video
- Leader of Saskatchewan walk for missing and murdered aboriginal women calls for a national inquiry into the issue.
- Two Melfort-area rollovers believed to be alcohol-related
- Two serious rollovers that happened hours apart in the Melfort, Sask. area Friday night are believed to be alcohol-related.
- Barbershop won't cut women's hair, Evie Ruddy plans human rights complaint
- A Regina woman is planning to make a formal complaint with the Saskatchewan Human Rights Commission after being refused service at a barber shop.
- New One person dead in gravel truck crash near St. Benedict
- A crash on Highway 20 near St. Benedict, Sask. Friday involving a gravel truck has left one person dead.
- Last long weekend of summer jam-packed with things to do
- The Labour Day long weekend, the last three-day weekend of the summer, is jam-packed with all sorts of events.