Set Rosthern as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 07, 15 at 2:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 7:16 AM
Sunset: 6:30 PM
SE 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 06, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Oct 06, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Increasing cloudiness early this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Low plus 5.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 in the morning. High 16.
Clearing late in the evening. Low zero.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- City of Regina seeks feedback on infill housing designs
- The city held a public forum to ask residents about the design of infill housing Tuesday night.
- Leader-Post to stop printing its newspaper in Regina
- Sources tell CBC News the Regina paper will be printed in Saskatoon starting in January
- Protesters and Tory supporters greet Stephen Harper in Saskatoon video
- Conservative leader greeted by supporters as well as protesters at Saskatoon event.
- Top 8 federal ridings to watch in Sask.
- Here's a look at eight ridings that could swing on election day in Saskatchewan.
- Regina cartoonist credits magazine success to 25-cup-a-day coffee habit
- For Regina-based writer, Rolli, 25 cups of coffee got him a job for one year with the Canadian monthly magazine The Walrus.