Set Rosthern as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 25, 14 at 3:00 AM CST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 5:50 PM
SW 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 24, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Fri Oct 24, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 2.
Sunny. High 11.
Increasing cloudiness early in the evening. 40 percent chance of showers late in the evening and overnight. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h near midnight. Low plus 5.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Sunny|
2° | 0°
36° | 32°
2° | -4°
36° | 25°
4° | -3°
39° | 27°
6° | -4°
43° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Recap CFL: Stampeders rally for win over Roughriders video
- The Calgary Stampeders rallied in the fourth quarter for a 40-27 win over the Saskatchewan Roughriders.
- Educators and students in Saskatoon learn about Idle No More
- People involved in Idle No More talked about how the movement was formed.
- Stampeders find other means of motivation for game against Roughriders
- The Saskatchewan Roughriders play the Calgary Stampeders in Calgary tonight. Both teams have already secured a berth in the playoffs.
- Harvest is over, now what about all that grain?
- The harvest is done and now farmers have to think about all the grain in the bin.
- 10 things to do in Saskatchewan this weekend
- Wondering what to do this weekend? Check out these events around the province.