Set Rosthern as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 31, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:43 AM
Sunset: 7:36 PM
SSE 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Tue Mar 31, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Mainly cloudy. Clearing near noon. Wind southeast 20 km/h. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness this evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near midnight. Low plus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon with rain showers changing to snow in the evening. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. High 8.
|Rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
1° | -6°
34° | 21°
6° | -8°
43° | 18°
4° | -8°
39° | 18°
5° | -7°
41° | 19°
4° | -6°
39° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photos Reddit user's photos show 'breathtaking' Saskatchewan sights
- A Reddit user's photos from a "glorious roadtrip" through Saskatchewan poke fun at the province.
- Rail backlogs could cost Saskatchewan billions: report
- Report commissioned by Saskatchewan Chamber of Commerce warns that even getting 80 per cent of the province's exports to market is far from good enough.
- City of Regina honours winter heroes with Snowbusters event
- The Snowbusters program recognizes the city's good Samaritans who help keep the sidewalks clear.
- Sask. Muslim communities working to prevent radicalization
- Groups representing Muslims in Saskatchewan are now reaching out and working with the RCMP and Regina Police Service to dispel misconceptions about their faith.
- Care aide speaks out on poor staffing in Sask. facilities
- Peter Bowden, a care aide worker in Saskatoon, says there are dangerously inadequate staffing levels at facilities in the province.