Set Rosthern as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 11:34 AM CST
Feels like: -24
Feels like: -11
Sunrise: 8:48 AM
Sunset: 4:58 PM
NE 25 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 27, 14 at 11:00 AM CST Thu Nov 27, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
Cloudy. Snow beginning near noon. Amount 2 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High minus 11.
Snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h. Low minus 18. Wind chill minus 29.
Snow. Amount 10 cm. Wind east 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. High minus 16. Wind chill minus 29.
|Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-20° | -23°
-4° | -9°
-20° | -27°
-4° | -17°
-14° | -26°
7° | -15°
-11° | -16°
12° | 3°
-9° | -15°
16° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Postcards from Saskatchewan's past go viral on Facebook
- Glen Lundeen had been quietly posting old pictures of prairie towns for a few years on a website he created. He used to get a few clicks a day. That all changed on Sunday when someone posted a link to his website on Facebook. The rest is history.
- Jewel thieves hit store in east Regina
- Police are searching for two suspects after a jewellery story was hit earlier this week with tens of thousands of dollars worth of items taken.
- Updated Black Friday shoppers should plan ahead, border officials say
- Border officials are gearing up for a flood of Saskatchewan shoppers returning from Black Friday shopping sprees.
- Sask. finances still on track despite low oil prices, finance minister says
- The province's budget remains on track, according to the mid-year financial report released by the government this morning.
- Mountie who was denied promotion in Saskatchewan wins court challenge
- A federal judge has overruled the RCMP commissioner Bob Paulson's "unreasonable" decision to deny a staff sergeant's bid for promotion because of long-discounted misconduct allegations.