Set Rosthern as default location
Current ConditionsTue Nov 24, 15 at 8:00 PM CST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 8:43 AM
Sunset: 5:01 PM
N 38 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Nov 24, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Nov 24, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Periods of snow ending overnight then cloudy. Amount 2 cm. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 14.
Clearing late in the morning. High minus 11.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 18. Wind chill minus 25.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Updated There shouldn't be a 'specific deadline' on bringing in Syrian refugees: Brad Wall
- Saskatchewan Premier Brad Wall is thanking Prime Minister Justin Trudeau for "showing flexibility" on the issue of Syrian refugees coming to Canada.
- The good ol' days: Roughriders fans celebrate 2013 Grey Cup anniversary video
- Two years ago today, 44,710 people — most of them in Green and White — bundled up and witnessed history at Taylor Field.
- Candles lit at Sask. legislature to remember victims of Holodomor
- A special memorial service was held at the Saskatchewan legislature on Tuesday to remember the victims of the Holodomor in Ukraine.
- Saskatoon drivers report 27 collisions in less than 12 hours as snow blankets city video
- Saskatoon drivers are struggling with icy, snowy roads on Tuesday.
- Question period tweets from the CBC's Stefani Langenegger for Nov. 24
- CBC reporter Stefani Langenegger will be tweeting from the Legislative chamber on Tuesday.