Set Rosthern as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 29, 14 at 3:00 PM CST
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:11 AM
Sunset: 8:02 PM
S 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 29, 14 at 11:00 AM CST Fri Aug 29, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
Sunny. High 21. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness late this evening. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h near midnight. Low 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind south 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 near noon. High 22.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
20° | 7°
68° | 45°
19° | 8°
66° | 46°
18° | 8°
64° | 46°
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
16° | 7°
61° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Regina health region sent medical faxes to wrong recipients
- Regina Qu'Appelle Health Region is apologizing after the medical records of 13 Saskatchewan patients were faxed to the wrong numbers over several months.
- Sask. to review rules on employers, cellphones & vehicle seizures
- The case of a Saskatoon employer whose truck was seized after an employee used a cell phone has prompted the Saskatchewan government to conduct a review.
- Coroner's inquest set for man shot in Prince Albert, Sask.
- A coroner's inquest will be held next month into the death of Ryan Natomagan-Nelson, who was fatally shot in an altercation with police last year.
- Wine, spirits to move more easily between B.C., Saskatchewan video
- Drinkers of wine and craft spirits in two provinces will soon be able to order more easily from producers, premiers from B.C. and Saskatchewan announced in Charlottetown. Canada's premiers wrapped up their meetings Friday.
- Moose Jaw octogenarian sisters win gold at Canada 55+ Games video
- A pair of octogenarian sisters from Moose Jaw are making their mark in the world of seniors athletics this week.