Set Saint-Timothée as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 24, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:32 AM
Sunset: 8:34 PM
NNW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 24, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Thu Jul 24, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this afternoon. High 23. UV index 8 or very high.
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 16.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 26.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
21° | 18°
70° | 64°
25° | 17°
77° | 63°
19° | 17°
66° | 63°
20° | 14°
68° | 57°
20° | 14°
68° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Ex-McGill Redmen player accused of sexual assault leaves sports camp video
- A former McGill Redmen football player charged with sexual assault will no longer be working at the Montreal university's sports camp for children.
- Bombardier CEO Guy Hachey retires amid 1,800 layoffs
- Bombardier Aerospace president and CEO Guy Hachey is retiring after six years in the post amid a restructuring of its operations that will result in the layoff of 1,800 employees.
- Live Commonwealth Games: Day 1 from Glasgow video
- Watch live action from Glasgow, Scotland as Canadian swimming stars Ryan Cochrane and Brittany MacLean highlight the opening-day day slate, along with the men's and women's triathlon, track cycling and weightlifting.
- Provincial jails clogged with legally innocent Canadians
- A young suspect was told in bail court he could be thrown in jail for refusing to make his bed at home — one example of how unnecessary bail conditions are helping to clog up the provincial jail system with legally innocent people, the Canadian Civil Liberties Association says.
- Lac-Megantic locomotive suitable for museum exhibit or scrap
- The owner of a Lac-Megantic bar incinerated in last year's rail disaster says he would be equally comfortable seeing the train's locomotive become a museum exhibit or scrap metal.