Set Saint-Timothée as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 07, 13 at 2:00 AM EST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:22 AM
Sunset: 4:14 PM
WNW 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 3:45 PM EST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 3:45 PM EST
Mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. Temperature steady near minus 4.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 15.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Snow or rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
2° | -8°
36° | 18°
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
-8° | -8°
18° | 18°
-10° | -16°
14° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Nelson Mandela's last-minute Montreal visit still inspires video audio
- It wasn't a planned visit, however, nearly 15,000 people gathered for the hastily arranged speech by Nelson Mandela. Newly released from a South African prison, he inspired a generation of Montrealers.
- Mandela motion closes national assembly sitting period
- The motion to mark Nelson Mandela’s passing was a sombre end to a fall sitting period of the Quebec national assembly marked by a number of highs and lows.
- Hydro-Québec requests 5.8% rate hike
- Hydro-Québec is asking the province's energy board for permission to increase rates next year by nearly six per cent.
- Montrealers give generously to Project PAL video
- Project PAL, a local organization that empowers people with mental health challenges, will get thousands of dollars just in time for the holidays this year — thanks to the generosity of Montrealers during CBC’s Sing-In Charity Drive.
- Pierre's picks: 5 don't-miss events in Montreal this weekend
- CBC Montreal’s Homerun arts reporter Pierre Landry brings you the top five things to see and do in Montreal this weekend on Dec. 7, 8 and 9.