Set Saint-Timothée as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 03, 15 at 2:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:13 AM
Sunset: 8:48 PM
SW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 02, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Thu Jul 02, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
A few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 11.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High 25. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 13.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- UPAC sends investigators to Panama to confirm Arthur Porter's death
- Quebec's anti-corruption police unit is sending two investigators to Panama to confirm Arthur Porter is actually dead, saying it has received "no official confirmation" from local authorities.
- Terrebonne shooting leaves 2 seriously injured
- Two people are seriously injured after a shooting at a lawyer's office in Terrebonne late this afternoon.
- Hydro-Québec wants to hike rates to pay for Magdalen Islands oil spill
- Hydro-Québec customers could see their bills go up to pay for the cleanup of a diesel oil spill in the Magdalen Islands.
- Nellie Angutiguluk's death ruled a homicide
- A 29-year-old woman who was found dead in a Côte-des-Neiges apartment in May was the victim of foul play, Montreal police say.
- Polar bears could find last refuge in Canada's High Arctic as ice melts
- Canada’s High Arctic could become the last stable refuge for polar bears as climate change melts away their hunting grounds, a U.S. government report says.