Set Saint-Timothée as default location
Current ConditionsSun Sep 21, 14 at 1:00 AM EDT
Feels like: 25
Feels like: 77
Sunrise: 6:42 AM
Sunset: 6:57 PM
SW 16 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 20, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Sat Sep 20, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60. Low 17.
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 22. UV index 4 or moderate.
Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the evening. Low 14.
|A few showers||Rain||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
20° | 7°
68° | 45°
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
20° | 7°
68° | 45°
20° | 10°
68° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Pension protest brings out thousands in Montreal video
- Thousands of unionized municipal employees took to the streets of Montreal on Saturday in the largest protest yet against the Quebec government’s proposed pension reform legislation, Bill 3.
- No leniency for Emma Czornobaj, says wife and mother of victims
- Pauline Volikakis says she wants Emma Czornobaj to face a sentence that reflects the gravity of her decision to stop in the passing lane of a highway to help ducks trying to cross the road.
- Montreal police ordered to issue tickets 'as usual'
- Montreal’s labour relations board has ordered the city’s police union to call on its members to issue tickets as “normal and usual” after the City of Montreal complained they were not.
- Recap Jack McInerney, Dilly Duka help Impact defeat Earthquakes video
- Jack McInerney and Dilly Duka scored in the final 10 minutes to give the Montreal Impact a 2-0 victory over the San Jose Earthquakes on Saturday night.
- Jean Doré diagnosed with pancreatic cancer
- Jean Doré, the former mayor of Montreal from 1986 to 1994, has pancreatic cancer.