Set Saint-Timothée as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 25, 14 at 1:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 5:55 PM
SSW 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Periods of rain
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 25, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Sat Oct 25, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning late this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 14.
Periods of rain ending this evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 7.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and in the evening. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 9.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
19° | 5°
66° | 41°
14° | 14°
57° | 57°
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Preview NHL: 4 things to know for Saturday night
- In a show of solidarity, the Ottawa Senators, Montreal Canadiens and Toronto Maple Leafs will honour Canadian soldiers Patrice Vincent and Nathan Cirillo, who lost their lives this week in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Que., and the nation’s capital.
- Quebec food allergy fair boosts awareness about growing disease audio
- Montreal and Quebec City are hosting Food Allergy Fairs today and next week to help people manage allergies and to raise awareness about allergic diseases on the rise.
- Audio Calgary Mayor Naheed Nenshi wants Montreal's best and brightest audio
- Calgary mayor Naheed Nenshi dropped by Montreal's Concordia University Friday on his Eastern Canadian tour, to persuade graduating university students to move to his city.
- Champlain Bridge closed to South Shore-bound traffic all weekend
- The Champlain Bridge’s southbound lanes will be completely closed from Friday night until Monday morning for a second work blitz on the bridge.
- Swarms of biting ladybugs invade Montreal-area homes audio
- The unseasonably warm weather in Montreal this week has brought with it blue skies — as well as swarms of biting, invasive ladybugs.