Set Cranbrook as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 23, 14 at 10:00 AM MDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:36 AM
Sunset: 8:47 PM
WNW 7 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 23, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Wed Apr 23, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 50. High 10. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low plus 1.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning and afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h near noon. High 11.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
8° | 4°
46° | 39°
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
14° | 2°
57° | 36°
15° | 3°
59° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Teachers' job action starts today at B.C. schools
- Recess will be cancelled in several school districts across B.C. as the province's 41,000 public-school teachers begin job action on Wednesday.
- Abused dogs and cat investigated by B.C. SPCA
- The B.C. SPCA is investigating three cases of animal cruelty in the southern interior, as the province observes Animal Cruelty Prevention Day.
- Vancouver School Board moves to protect music programs
- Elementary school music programs in the Vancouver School District may have been saved from budget cuts after the Ministry of Education announced will give the board an additional $585,000 in hold-back funding.
- Updated Gas price jump 'doesn't make sense' video
- Drivers looking for a good reason why gasoline prices made major jumps across Canada overnight will be left lacking, as the usual seasonal influences don't add up to the types of increases they're seeing.
- Bobcat attacks hiker's dogs near Squamish audio
- Several dogs have been attacked by wild bobcats in Squamish's Alice Provincial Lake Park, and conservation officers are warning hikers to be extra careful.