Set Cranbrook as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 18, 14 at 8:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:45 AM
Sunset: 8:39 PM
W 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Fri Apr 18, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early this evening then partly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon. High 13. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
12° | 0°
54° | 32°
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
11° | 5°
52° | 41°
14° | 3°
57° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Elk poaching in B.C. alarms conservation officers
- Poachers have illegally killed at least seven elk in the Cowichan Valley raising concerns among conservation officers about public safety.
- Updated Amanda Todd case: Dutch suspect may have targeted other Canadian children video
- A day after RCMP confirmed the arrest in the Netherlands of a man linked to the online bullying of B.C. teen Amanda Todd and possibly dozens of other victims say other Canadian children might have been targeted in a case that is focusing on the man's computer.
- Map Arson suspected in 5 suspicious Abbotsford fires
- Police in Abbotsford, B.C., suspect an arsonist may have set five suspicious fires over the past 48 hours.
- Craigslist sexual assault: police ask victims to come forward
- Police in New Westminster, B.C., have released a photograph of a man who allegedly sexually assaulted a woman who responded to Craigslist posting for a waitress/bartender position at a local bar.
- Borders, ferries, highways: delays, snow this long weekend
- Travellers in B.C. are warned to expect long lines at the borders and ferries, and snow on the mountain passes today.