Set Cranbrook as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 28, 15 at 2:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 6:52 AM
Sunset: 8:36 PM
SW 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 27, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Thu Aug 27, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
A few clouds. Widespread smoke. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 12.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. Local smoke. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 23. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Local smoke. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 14.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Proof of vaccination status could stop outbreaks spreading in schools, says B.C.'s health officer video
- B.C.'s provincial health officer says requiring parents to provide proof of their children's vaccinations could help stop sudden spreads of preventable illnesses in schools.
- Fraser Institute report says average Canadian families spend more on taxes than necessities
- The average Canadian family continues to spend more on taxes than they do on food, shelter and clothing combined, according to the Fraser Institute’s annual study of taxation in Canada.
- Exercising good for happiness, not just fitness
- The Early Edition's summer series, The Pursuit of Happiness, looks at exercise this week. Elizabeth Dunn, UBC professor and director of the Happy Lab tells guest host Chris Brown why exercising can make us happy and how you can make working out less intimidating.
- Canadian banks get poor marks on trust in customer survey
- Canadian banks are failing to meet the expectations of 75 per cent of their customers, according to a survey from bank technology company FIS.
- B.C. wildfires: Testalinden Creek evacuation alert expanded near Oliver
- An evacuation alert for the Testalinden Creek wildfire, which continues to burn seven kilometres south of Oliver, has been expanded to include 285 homes.