Set Cranbrook as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 05, 15 at 1:00 AM MST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 7:18 AM
Sunset: 6:31 PM
SW 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 04, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Wed Mar 04, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
Clear. Low minus 11.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High plus 1. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 8.
11° | -3°
52° | 27°
9° | -5°
48° | 23°
12° | -2°
54° | 28°
14° | -2°
57° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Port Metro Vancouver chemical fire under control video
- A four-alarm chemical fire broke out at Port Metro Vancouver, one of Canada's busiest ports on Wednesday, forcing locals to stay in for several hours as fire crews battled the heavy smoke and fire.
- Port Metro Vancouver fire: What you need to know
- If you're in the downtown core, here's what you need to know about the chemical fire at Port Metro Vancouver.
- Trichloroisocyanuric acid burning at Port Metro Vancouver
- The substance burning at Port Metro Vancouver is a highly reactive acid that is dangerous if inhaled.
- Geoff Hudson teaches hockey to international students at Killarney Secondary School video
- Geoff Hudson, an ESL teacher at Killarney Secondary School is teaching international students in Vancouver about Canadian culture through the power of hockey.
- Vancouver Downtown Eastside high school graduation rates under scrutiny
- A new program to ensure more students from Vancouver's Downtown Eastside finish high school is aimed at increasing the current low number of graduates.