Set Cranbrook as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 12:00 PM MST
Sunrise: 8:30 AM
Sunset: 4:44 PM
W 1 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 12, 13 at 11:00 AM MST Thu Dec 12, 13 at 11:00 AM MST
Overcast. High minus 7.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries late this evening and after midnight. Low minus 11.
Mainly cloudy. High minus 5.
|Mainly cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy|
-4° | -10°
25° | 14°
4° | -6°
39° | 21°
1° | -3°
34° | 27°
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
-3° | -4°
27° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Tim Stevenson's Sochi trip funding may be conflict of interest video
- If donations from developers pay for Vancouver city councillor Tim Stevenson's trip to Sochi to lobby the IOC for LGBT rights, the city is in a conflict of interest, say critics.
- Vancouver Police find body in 'suspicious' Fraserview death
- Vancouver Police are investigating a 'suspicious' body found in the 2400 block of Ancaster Crescent near Fraserview Golf Course.
- Exclusive More Tim Hortons workers accuse 'threatening' Fernie boss video
- Four more employees of the Tim Hortons in Fernie, B.C., have come forward after two of their former colleagues accused the owner of cheating them out of overtime pay.
- YVR jet fuel plan given environmental approval
- The B.C. government has granted conditional environmental approval to a controversial proposal that includes a pipeline through Richmond, tankers and a marine terminal.
- Furlong says RCMP letter exonerates him in abuse case
- Former Vancouver Olympic CEO John Furlong says the RCMP have "fully cleared" him in one of a series of allegations of sexual assault against him by former students.