Set Wrigley as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 16, 14 at 1:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 8:38 PM
SSE 22 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Periods of drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 16, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Tue Sep 16, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of drizzle early this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind southeast 20 km/h. High 13.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Low 6.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing near noon. High 18.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
16° | 4°
61° | 39°
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
15° | 6°
59° | 43°
12° | 4°
54° | 39°
12° | 4°
54° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Whitehorse gives 500K tax break to Whistle Bend developer
- City council voted in favour of granting private developer Lars Hartling a tax grant of up to half a million dollars over 10 years in exchange for building 11 townhouse units in Whistle Bend.
- Iqaluit dump fire extinguished after 4 months
- The fire that has been burning at the Iqaluit dump since May 20 has been extinguished, says Mike Noblett, who has been managing the site.
- Raymond Hureau to be sent to distant psychiatric hospital
- A 74-year-old Whitehorse man arrested for disrupting Easter church services has been found unfit for trial and ordered to a psychiatric hospital. His court appointed lawyer says Hureau’s 4-month stay at the Whitehorse Correctional Centre shows the urgent need for alternatives to jail.
- Yukon's Air North holding on to free checked baggage
- Air North says it has no plans to charge its passengers to check a bag. This after WestJet announced it will charge $25 dollars to customers paying the lowest economy fare to check their first bag.
- No sign of Enterovirus D-68 in Yukon
- Yukon health officials say there is no sign of a respiratory virus that's spreading quickly through the United States, but here are some symptoms parents can watch out for.