Set Wrigley as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 22, 14 at 4:00 PM MST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 10:56 AM
Sunset: 3:31 PM
NNW 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 22, 14 at 4:00 PM MST Mon Dec 22, 14 at 4:00 PM MST
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Temperature steady near minus 19.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. High minus 18.
Mainly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 28.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
-24° | -29°
-11° | -20°
-23° | -25°
-9° | -13°
-25° | -30°
-13° | -22°
-26° | -30°
-15° | -22°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Poll You choose the top Northern stories of 2014
- Vote in our end-of-the-year poll on what were your top stories on CBC North this past year.
- Police locate missing woman in Yellowknife
- Missing since December 11th, Luveena Keyookta was located today shortly after police issued a call for help locating her
- Audio Whitehorse Women’s Hockey League embraces transgender males
- Chase Blodgett says the potential to lose his hockey community was a major source of stress during his gradual coming out as a transgender male. A new league policy that welcomes any player who was born or identifies as a woman has made it easier.
- Top 10 most-viewed CBC North stories of 2014
- Here are the top 10 most-viewed stories of 2014 on CBC North's website.
- Iqaluit shack fire: no foul play suspected, RCMP say
- Police in Iqaluit say they don't suspect any foul play in the shack fire that claimed the life of one person on Thursday.