Set Wrigley as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 27, 15 at 3:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 4:36 AM
Sunset: 11:47 PM
NW 3 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 26, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Tue May 26, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Low 9.
Mainly sunny. High 16. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low plus 5.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- No gas leak in Whitehorse says Yukon Energy
- Several people in Whitehorse said they could smell rotten eggs on May 26 emanating from a natural gas-powered power plant. Yukon Energy says no gas leaked. The company says workers spilled "literally one drop" of a chemical which adds a tell-tale odour to the gas.
- George Braden, N.W.T.'s 1st government leader, dies at 65
- George Braden, the first government leader of the Northwest Territories, died at his home in Ottawa on Monday night.
- Yukoners brave intense eight-week 'coding camp'
- Students in Whitehorse are learning the basics of computer programming, thanks to an intense eight-week course. It's the first time the 'coding camp' is being held in Yukon.
- 12 new forest fires reported in N.W.T.'s Dehcho region
- Twelve new fires were reported in the Dehcho region in the past 24 hours, bringing the number of active fires in the region to 20.
- Audio Whitehorse sailing club proposes boat launch
- A sailing club is looking to build a boat launch and a dock on the eastern shore of Schwatka Lake in Whitehorse. The Yukon Breeze Sailing Society needs approval from Whitehorse City Council before it can go ahead with construction.