Set Wrigley as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 30, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 8:19 AM
Sunset: 7:50 PM
N 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 30, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Tue Sep 30, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Overcast. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 1.
Overcast. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the morning. High plus 3.
Clearing near midnight. Low minus 5.
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Air North flight attendants sent home for wearing T-shirts
- Flight attendants at Air North were sent home by their employer this morning after they showed up for work wearing T-shirts instead of their uniforms.
- RCMP decision to drop fur hats over animal-rights concerns overruled by Tories video
- Environment Minister Leona Aglukkaq said Tuesday the government has overturned an RCMP decision to doff their muskrat hats in favour of more animal-friendly tuques.
- Video Snowfall slows traffic in Whitehorse
- A late September snowfall has wreaked havoc on Whitehorse roads, where drivers weren't prepared for several centimetres of snow this early in the year.
- 5 bags of mail stolen in Norman Wells. N.W.T.
- RCMP and Canada Post are investigating after five bags of mail were discovered on a bush trail eight kilometres from Norman Wells, N.W.T.
- Students must feel safe, secure before learning: Dr. Gabor Maté
- Children need healthy, nurturing relationships with adults to thrive in school says Dr. Gabor Maté, who presented the keynote address at the N.W.T. educators' conference in Yellowknife this week.