Set Wrigley as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 16, 14 at 2:00 PM MDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:43 AM
Sunset: 9:45 PM
SE 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 16, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Wed Apr 16, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
Sunny. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High plus 4. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 9.
Sunny. High 7.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
7° | -5°
45° | 23°
8° | -4°
46° | 25°
6° | -4°
43° | 25°
8° | -3°
46° | 27°
8° | -4°
46° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Iqaluit RCMP keep Benjamin Palluq missing person case open
- It's been almost a month since a well-known homeless man went missing in Iqaluit and there's still no idea where he is or what happened to him.
- Sahtu winter road to close at midnight tonight
- N.W.T.'s Mackenzie Valley Winter Road will close for the season at midnight Wednesday as the road is rapidly deteriorating due to warmer weather.
- Enterprise, N.W.T. selects a new fire chief, and she’s 22 audio
- Debra Richards is still in training to become a firefighter, but that didn’t stop the 14 members of the Enterprise Fire Department from nominating her as chief last week.
- Video Lego and robots at Yukon’s first Robotics Challenge video
- Elementary school students from four Whitehorse schools took part in the territory’s first ever Robotics Challenge yesterday.
- Nunavut fuel spills are down, but accidents still happen
- Reports show that about 100,000 litres of oil spill every year in Nunavut, with the highest number of spills in Iqaluit.