Set Wrigley as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 24, 17 at 12:00 PM MST
Feels like: -31
Feels like: -24
Sunrise: 10:10 AM
Sunset: 4:43 PM
SSE 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 24, 17 at 11:00 AM MST Tue Jan 24, 17 at 11:00 AM MST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 19. Wind chill minus 31.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 25. Wind chill minus 30.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 17. Wind chill minus 30.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Last gov't left us $8M in the hole, says Yukon premier
- Sandy Silver blames the deficit on money spent by the Yukon Party government in the lead up to last fall's election.
- Cruise ship passengers to visit HMS Erebus wreck this summer
- Cruise ship travellers may be snorkelling over the wreck of the Franklin Expedition's HMS Erebus this summer as Parks Canada teams up with a tour company to welcome visitors to the recently-discovered National Historic Site.
- Parents, school board call on N.W.T. gov't to foot total junior kindergarten bill
- Parents and the Yellowknife Catholic board are calling on the N.W.T. government to fully fund the territory's junior kindergarten program — or else the board will have to cut other areas of programming for students from kindergarten to Grade 12, they say.
- Alaska floating strip club owner gets fine, probation in waste dumping case
- An Alaska man convicted of illegally dumping human waste into a harbour from a crabbing boat-turned-floating strip club has been spared serving prison time.
- Yukon schools to introduce new curriculum this fall
- Education officials say they're ready to roll out a new curriculum in Yukon schools this fall, with fewer exams and a stronger emphasis on the territory's First Nations culture and heritage.