Set Wrigley as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 25, 16 at 3:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 6:41 AM
Sunset: 9:52 PM
SE 10 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 25, 16 at 12:34 AM MDT Thu Aug 25, 16 at 12:34 AM MDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Low 12.
Mainly sunny. High 25. Humidex 26. UV index 3 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. A few showers beginning near midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the evening and overnight. Low 13.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Nunavut board waives environmental review for cruise ship Crystal Serentiy
- The Nunavut Impact Review Board is recommending the federal government approve a plan to bring a luxury cruise ship through Nunavut waters without a full environmental review, which has one Arctic researcher on edge.
- City of Iqaluit, Nunavut gov't consider vehicle import fee
- Rather then trying to collect money from people looking to throw their vehicles out, the City of Iqaluit is looking to the territory to implement a front-end cost for residents who ship up a car or truck.
- Lake near Giant Mine will never recover from contamination, new research shows
- Arsenic contamination wiped out crustaceans from Pocket Lake near Giant mine and they have never come back, scientists say. They found that arsenic trioxide from the mine spewed into the air, landed in the soil and continues to seep into water systems.
- N.W.T. chief coroner to hold inquest into death of man in police custody
- The office of the chief corner of the N.W.T. announced it will hold an inquest into the death of a man who died in police custody in Fort Smith last year.
- Wireless services, including cellular, restored in Carcross, Yukon
- Wireless services, including cellular service, was disrupted in the Carcoss, Yukon area Wednesday prompting Yukon RCMP and the territorial government to advise residents to use landlines to contact emergency services if needed. Northwestel confirmed service is now restored.