Set Wrigley as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 03, 15 at 9:26 AM MDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 4:14 AM
Sunset: 12:24 AM
NE 5 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 03, 15 at 8:13 AM MDT Fri Jul 03, 15 at 8:13 AM MDT
Increasing cloudiness this morning. 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms late this afternoon. Fog dissipating this morning. High 19. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Clearing overnight. Risk of thunderstorms early this evening. Low 12.
Sunny. High 25.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yukon Zinc lawyer: company acting in good faith, plans to reopen
- The lawyer for Yukon Zinc says that company officials made a mistake in not disclosing $4.4 million to a court-appointed monitor, but adds that both the monitor and court found that the company was acting in good faith.
- Hay River's Old Town streets littered with nails
- Loose nails in Hay River's Old Town area have punctured the tires of several vehicles, and RCMP suspect they were placed there on purpose due to increased ATV use in the area.
- Watson Lake will 'benefit greatly' from Silvertip Mine, says mayor
- The mayor of Watson Lake is applauding the news that the B.C. government has approved construction at the Silvertip Mine.
- Mackenzie River water levels could affect barges for second straight year
- Water levels are at or near record lows across the Northwest Territories, leading the Northern Transportation Company to use more barges carrying lighter loads in an effort to ensure their shipping season isn't cut short for a second straight year.
- Missing Nunavik hunters found safe
- Three men from Salluit, Quebec, who left on a beluga-hunting trip Monday and were reported missing Thursday, were found safe Thursday night by search and rescue officials.