Set Wrigley as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 30, 16 at 3:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 5:25 AM
Sunset: 11:17 PM
NW 5 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 30, 16 at 11:00 AM MDT Sat Jul 30, 16 at 11:00 AM MDT
Showers ending late this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. High 24. Humidex 26.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 11.
Sunny in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. High 27. Humidex 29.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Photos Walrus hunt captured in photos for Inuit cultural school
- A group of photographers joined a walrus hunt near Igloolik recently to help put together learning materials for Nunavut’s cultural school.
- Whitehorse campgrounds packed, officials say 'go further'
- The number of people using Yukon parks has grown a lot in recent years, and parks closest to Whitehorse are often full. 'We want to encourage people to go further afield,' says one government official.
- Photos Heading out on the water or to the land — Iqalummiut embrace summer
- It’s the start of a long weekend and for many in Nunavut, it means heading outdoors to enjoy the precious few warm summer days the Arctic offers.
- N.W.T. gov't won't save Yellowknife's Robertson headframe
- The N.W.T. government says a suitable agreement could not be reached with Miramar Mining Limited, the mine's owner.
- Deaths of two First Nation teens could be 'foul play,' RCMP say
- Dylan Laboucan and Cory Grey were boyfriend and girlfriend. He was 17, she was 19. Now both are dead and RCMP are gathering evidence at two scenes in north central Alberta.