Set Wrigley as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 31, 15 at 5:00 PM MDT
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:39 AM
Sunset: 8:58 PM
S 5 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Tue Mar 31, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Low minus 12.
Clearing near noon. High minus 3.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 14.
-5° | -14°
23° | 7°
-7° | -15°
19° | 5°
-6° | -18°
21° | -0°
-5° | -17°
23° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Fraser border hours reduced for travellers entering Yukon
- The Canadian border crossing at Fraser on the South Klondike Highway will be closed between midnight and 8 a.m. year-round, beginning tomorrow.
- Evelyn Skookum honoured on Aboriginal Languages Day
- Little Salmon Carmacks First Nation is celebrating National Aboriginal Languages Day with a feast to honour an elder who dedicated her life's work to the Northern Tutchone language and culture.
- Yellowknife man allegedly groped woman outside gas station
- A Yellowknife man has been charged with sexual assault for allegedly groping a woman outside Mac's gas station after asking for a cigarette Friday
- Polar bears in good shape, Inuvialuit hunters say in study
- Scientists may be worried about the fate western Arctic polar bears, but estimates made according to Inuvialuit traditional knowledge tell a different story, a new study suggests.
- Intoxicated man crashes truck, steals forklift: Fairbanks Police
- Police in Fairbanks, Alaska, say a 21-year-old man drove a stolen forklift more than 3 miles while intoxicated to retrieve a truck he crashed. Police Lt. Matt Soden says just before 6 a.m. AKDT on Monday, Aleksandr Glushko of Delta Junction drove off a road in a pickup and crashed into pipe stacked in a company yard.