Williams Lake, BC
Set Williams Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 02, 14 at 12:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 5:31 AM
Sunset: 8:58 PM
N 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 01, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Fri Aug 01, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
A few clouds. Risk of thunderstorms near the Cariboo mountains early this evening. Local smoke. Low 11.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Risk of thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 31. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Risk of thunderstorms early in the evening. Low 12.
29° | 15°
84° | 59°
28° | 15°
82° | 59°
29° | 14°
84° | 57°
27° | 13°
81° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Ashes of Korean War veteran Walter Peters stolen in Burnaby video
- The family of a deceased Korean War veteran is pleading for a thief to do the right thing and return the box of ashes that was stolen in a recent break-in in Burnaby, B.C.
- Row boat of Paul Clark discovered off Washington coast
- The 16-foot row boat of a 69-year-old man who was attempting to row solo from Prince Rupert to Port Hardy has been found by the U.S. Coast Guard off the Washington coast.
- Sockeye salmon season begins with limited openings video
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada has announced a limited recreational fishery on the lower Fraser River starting today. The first commercial sockeye salmon fishery will open Saturday night near Campbell River.
- Video VICE reporter films anti-pipeline action video
- TransCanada contract workers are met by Unist'o'ten camp members wearing masks, who tell them to leave their land
- B.C. teachers' strike: parents to get $40 a day if strike continues video audio
- The B.C. government is offering the parents of each public school student under the age of 13 years $40 a day if the provincial teachers' strike is not over by the start of classes in September.