Williams Lake, BC
Set Williams Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 24, 17 at 2:00 PM PST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 8:00 AM
Sunset: 4:41 PM
SSE 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 24, 17 at 11:00 AM PST Tue Jan 24, 17 at 11:00 AM PST
Mainly sunny. High minus 3.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 9.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High minus 4.
|Mainly cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New 38 new substance-use treatment beds for women opening in Vancouver
- The B.C. government is partnering with Vancouver Coastal health to open new beds for women seeking help for substance abuse in the city's Downtown Eastside.
- Public forum to discuss lowering North Shore speed limits to protect cyclists and pedestrians
- Safety advocates on B.C.'s North Shore are arguing that speed limits in the region should be lowered by almost half in order to protect cyclists. Public forum to discuss lowering North Shore speed limits to protest cyclists and pedestrians
- Mother of murdered teen Dario Bartoli sues provincial government over ambulance response
- The mother of 15-year-old Dario Bartoli, who was badly beaten in a south Surrey park on Dec. 13, 2014, is suing B.C.'s Ministry of Health and Emergency Health Services (EHS) 911 dispatcher Karen Nixon claiming her son died because of slow ambulance response.
- Ban corporate, union donations from Vancouver civic elections, says report
- A new citizens' report says it's time to ban unions and corporations from donating to Vancouver municipal election campaigns, but it remains uncertain if the recommendation will find the support it needs to become law.
- 'Nothing can prepare you': Vancouver nurse returns from Mediterranean rescue mission audio
- Vancouver nurse Courtney Bercan has returned home after spending four months on assignment with Médecins sans Frontières/Doctors Without Borders' search and rescue mission helping refugees on the Mediterranean Sea.