Williams Lake, BC
Set Williams Lake as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 26, 15 at 5:00 PM PST
Sunrise: 7:02 AM
Sunset: 5:41 PM
N 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 26, 15 at 4:00 PM PST Thu Feb 26, 15 at 4:00 PM PST
Flurries ending before morning then cloudy. Local amount 2 cm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h before morning. Low minus 7.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing early in the afternoon. Wind northwest 30 km/h. High minus 2.
Clear. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 13.
|Clearing||Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
1° | -7°
34° | 19°
-1° | -8°
30° | 18°
-3° | -21°
27° | -6°
1° | -16°
34° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Gas main leak forces evacuation of Blessed Sacrament School, 2 homes
- A gas main leak near 14th and Heather streets in Vancouver forced the Blessed Sacrament School and two nearby homes to be evacuated on Thursday afternoon.
- New Orca calf born to endangered southern whale population
- A newborn orca calf has been spotted among the endangered southern resident killer whale population, making it the third calf born to the population in two months.
- New B.C.-Alaska night border closure divides community in two - to save money audio
- People from Stewart, B.C. and Hyder, Alaska have lived side-by-side for more than 100 years, but the two towns that operate as one community will soon be cut off each night.
- HMCS Annapolis warship could sink accidentally off Gambier Island if not towed, says lawyer
- A deteriorating former warship from the 1960s is on "borrowed time" and could sink accidentally off Gambier Island within months, says an Artificial Reef Society lawyer.
- Pippa Middleton rates Whistler one of best ski resorts in world
- The sister of Kate, Duchess of Cambridge, has given Whistler the almost-Royal seal of approval.