Williams Lake, BC
Set Williams Lake as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 01, 14 at 12:00 PM PDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:20 AM
Sunset: 7:57 PM
SW 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 01, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT Mon Sep 01, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 18. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight. Showers beginning after midnight. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Low 7.
Showers ending near noon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 12.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
21° | 7°
70° | 45°
21° | 5°
70° | 41°
22° | 5°
72° | 41°
26° | 6°
79° | 43°
23° | 8°
73° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Gillian Bennett's family scatters her ashes after public goodbye
- Gillian Bennett's family scattered her ashes this weekend. The 83-year-old grandmother made headlines with her heart-wrenching and public goodbye before taking her own life last month.
- B.C.'s teachers' feud dates back decades
- All summer long, there's been one overriding conversation amongst the hundred-plus employees at a Vancouver financial firm who have school-age children: British Columbia's acrimonious teachers' strike.
- Is B.C. Place's multi-million dollar new roof leaking again?
- Questions are again being raised about B.C. Place's new $563 million retractable roof after buckets were deployed Saturday during the Vancouver Whitecaps game when water dripped on people in the stands.
- B.C. teachers' strike: Premier's tweets blaming teachers add fuel to fire video audio
- Not only are the two sides in the B.C. teachers' strike too far apart to even begin mediation, on Sunday - in what is arguably a new low for relations between the government and the B.C. Teacher's Federation - Premier Christy Clark furthered inflamed the heated negotiations with a series of tweets blaming teachers for the failure to resolve the crisis before the new school year.
- Rusty's Towing: multiple dump trucks destroyed by fire
- The Richmond Fire Department is investigating a suspicious fire at Rusty's Auto Towing on River Road in Richmond that broke out around 11:30 p.m. PT Sunday.