Williams Lake, BC
Set Williams Lake as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 17, 14 at 3:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 6:07 AM
Sunset: 8:09 PM
ESE 25 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Chance of showers
A few rain showers or wet flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 17, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT Thu Apr 17, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm late this afternoon. Wind southeast 20 km/h. High 8.
Rain showers becoming mixed with a few wet flurries overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 after midnight. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Clearing in the evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the morning. High 8.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | -1°
54° | 30°
14° | 2°
57° | 36°
11° | 3°
52° | 37°
13° | -1°
55° | 30°
13° | -1°
55° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- B.C. teachers' strike action issued for Wednesday
- Citing a lack of meaningful progress at the bargaining table, B.C. Teachers’ Federation president Jim Iker has announced his union is issuing 72 hours strike notice, but that job action will be confined to a teacher withdrawal of administrative service.
- Amanda Todd bullying leads to arrest in Netherlands: report video
- A man has been arrested in the Netherlands apparently in connection with the online bullying of Amanda Todd, the B.C. teen who killed herself in October 2012, a Dutch media outlet is reporting.
- New Border wait times tool launched for Easter weekend
- The Canada Border Services Agency introduced a new tool on its web site Thursday to help travellers minimize their wait times at the Canada-U.S. border on Easter weekend. CBC News wants to hear from you! Tell us how long you waited to get into Canada and where did you cross? Tweet us with the hashtag #cbcborder
- Trinity Western law school could face new law society vote video
- The fight against Trinity Western University's plans to open a faith-based law school in B.C. isn't over, CBC News has learned.
- Barinder Rasode expected to run against Surrey Mayor Dianne Watts
- Speculation is mounting that Dianne Watts may be facing a challenge to her leadership after high-profile city councillor Barinder Rasode announced Thursday she was leaving the mayor's Surrey First party.