Williams Lake, BC
Set Williams Lake as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 03, 15 at 9:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 5:32 AM
Sunset: 8:57 PM
NW 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 03, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Mon Aug 03, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Showers ending late this evening then partly cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low 10.
Mainly cloudy. Showers beginning near noon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate.
Showers ending in the evening then mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Low 9.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Jack Bodie identified as teen who died from suspected fentanyl overdose in Vancouver
- A teenager who died following a suspected fentanyl overdose in Vancouver over the B.C. Day weekend has been identified by family members as Jack Bodie.
- New Vancouver Ultimate Frisbee players could compete in future Summer Olympic Games
- The youngest members of Canada's only professional Ultimate Frisbee team could one day compete for gold in the Summer Olympic Games.
- Fentanyl suspected in death of North Vancouver man
- Police in North Vancouver say a man is dead following an apparent overdose of fentanyl.
- Canada election 2015: B.C. representatives weigh climate change versus the economy audio
- B.C. representatives from the federal Conservative, Green, Liberal, and New Democratic parties chatted with The Early Edition's Rick Cluff about where they stand on issues of the environment and the economy.
- Climate change is a growing concern in B.C., says scientist
- The public is invited to comment on B.C.'s Climate Action Plan until August 17th. Here are four ways B.C. is experiencing the impacts of climate change right now.