Williams Lake, BC
Set Williams Lake as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 18, 14 at 6:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 6:48 AM
Sunset: 7:18 PM
SE 10 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 18, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Thu Sep 18, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers this evening. Fog patches developing before morning. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 9.
Clearing in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 19. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low 6.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
24° | 7°
75° | 45°
22° | 8°
72° | 46°
22° | 8°
72° | 46°
19° | 8°
66° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Escape from Los Cabos: Some Canadians return, some stuck in hurricane zone video
- Days after Hurricane Odile swept over Mexico's Baja peninsula, hundreds of vacationers have made it home. But a number of Canadians are still stranded in the stricken resort town.
- Exclusive Lesslie Askin, 71, shocked to be deemed a Kinder Morgan terror threat video
- A 71-year-old grandmother was shocked to learn her research for an upcoming National Energy Board hearing triggered a National security investigation.
- Serena Vermeersch, 17, killed in apparent random attack
- Serena Veermeersch — a Surrey, B.C., teen found dead earlier this week — was killed in an apparently random attack, homicide investigators said at a news conference on Thursday.
- B.C. teachers' strike: BCTF members vote on tentative deal video audio
- B.C. teachers are voting today on the tentative agreement reached with the government, and if approved, could see some schools reopen as early as Monday.
- Pemberton, B.C., mid-air crash caused by 'blind spot': TSB
- The Transportation Safety Board concluded that white, fluffy clouds and the thin design of a glider made it difficult for the pilot of Cessna to avoid the fatal collision near Pemberton in 2013.