Williams Lake, BC
Set Williams Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 25, 17 at 5:00 PM PST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:03 AM
Sunset: 5:40 PM
SSW 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A few flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 25, 17 at 4:00 PM PST Sat Feb 25, 17 at 4:00 PM PST
A few flurries ending before morning then partly cloudy. Amount 2 cm. Low minus 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h in the morning. High minus 6.
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 15.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Snowfall warning issued for Fraser Valley, East Vancouver Island
- Environment Canada says rain is expected to turn to snow overnight and could leave up to 10 centimetres on snow on the ground by Sunday morning.
- New Meet the new guys: Canucks youngsters get their chance following mumps outbreak
- In the National Hockey League, one player's misfortune is often another's opportunity.
- City of Vancouver hosts open house on Blood Alley Square redesign
- The square is a gathering place for drug users, dealers, and low-income residents of the neighbourhood, but some residents and businesses want to make it safer and cleaner.
- Lions Bay to get 1.4 kilometre concrete median barrier along Sea-to-Sky Highway
- The provincial government will spend more than $800,000 on the wall as part of several safety measures along the often treacherous stretch of highway.
- Man dies in Surrey, B.C. camper van fire
- A man's body was found in a camper van in Surrey, B.C. early Saturday.