Williams Lake, BC
Set Williams Lake as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 22, 14 at 3:00 AM PST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 8:16 AM
Sunset: 3:59 PM
ENE 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 21, 14 at 4:00 PM PST Sun Dec 21, 14 at 4:00 PM PST
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Low minus 4.
Clearing. High zero.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of snow beginning overnight. Low minus 4.
|Clearing||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-1° | -4°
30° | 25°
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
-10° | -15°
14° | 5°
-11° | -15°
12° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Father arrested after toddler abandoned at Surrey bus stop
- Surrey RCMP have arrested the father of a three-year-old boy, who was found abandoned at a bus stop in Surrey, B.C., around 11:30 a.m. PT Saturday morning.
- Youth organize vigil for man shot by Vancouver police
- A group of youth held a vigil and rally Sunday for Phuong Na (Tony) Du, 51, who was shot and killed by police at the corner of Knight Street and East 41 Avenue, November 22, 2014.
- Kimberley Mountie frees elk stuck in fence
- A YouTube video of a Mountie freeing an elk in the Rocky Mountain Trench east of Kimberley, B.C., has garnered more than 24,000 hits.
- SkyTrain electrical fire disrupts service in Richmond
- A large electrical discharge under the car of a Canada Line SkyTrain shut down service between Aberdeen and Richmond-Brighouse Saturday afternoon.
- Kyle McConkey victimized by possible scam police say
- Delta police are sounding the alarm after noticing what looks like a scam website purporting to raise money for a B.C. teen fighting a rare form of leukemia.