Set Fermont as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 24, 14 at 6:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:10 AM
Sunset: 5:15 PM
NE 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 24, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Fri Oct 24, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
A few clouds. Low minus 3.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h in the morning. High plus 3.
Snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southeast 30 km/h. Low minus 1.
|Increasing cloudiness||Snow||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Rain||Chance of flurries|
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
1° | 0°
34° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- 8-car accident in St-Leonard leaves several injured
- Police and Urgences-Santé are on the scene of an accident involving eight vehicles
- Luka Magnotta trial: Computers could not be definitively linked to video
- Luka Magnotta’s computers contained traces of photos, videos and an email that could link the killer to a graphic video posted online days after Jun Lin’s slaying, but police can’t say for certain the computers were used to upload the gory video.
- Viger Tunnel work will see lane reductions, nighttime closures
- There are more traffic headaches in store for people trying to get around in downtown Montreal.
- NHL's Senators, Leafs, Canadiens to stage Ottawa tribute
- The Ottawa Senators, Montreal Canadiens and Toronto Maple Leafs will stage a co-ordinated tribute Saturday night to honour the Canadian soldiers who lost their lives this week in the nation's capital and Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Que.
- Video Jenique Dalcourt, 23, identified as Longueuil beating victim video
- Security measures have been beefed up along the Longueuil bike path where a 23-year-old woman was found badly beaten late Tuesday night.