Set Fermont as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 22, 17 at 7:00 PM AST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 6:30 AM
Sunset: 4:53 PM
WSW 14 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 22, 17 at 3:45 PM EST Wed Feb 22, 17 at 3:45 PM EST
Mainly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 9.
Snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 3.
Periods of light snow ending overnight then cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 19.
|Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Snow||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- 360° Video What happens when asylum seekers cross the Quebec-U.S. border illegally?
- Like much of the border shared by Quebec and four American states, the Roxham Road boundary in Hemmingford, Que. is unremarkable, but what's been happening there is not.
- New Trudeau announces review of laws related to Indigenous peoples
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced Wednesday his government has assembled a working group to review all federal laws and policies as they relate to Indigenous peoples.
- FEATURE Roots of Montreal: Who are the people in your neighbourhood?
- Discover how some of Montreal's cultural communities have painted the city's urban landscape into what it is today in our interactive feature for Montreal's 375th year.
- Tampering led to 2015 derailment in Montreal's east end, TSB concludes
- The Transport Safety Board has found that trespassing was frequent at Canadian Pacific's Hochelaga Yard, where 26 cars rolled out of control in October 2015. Five cars derailed, including one that jumped an embankment and struck the side of a home.
- Suspect in early February shootings in Montreal arrested in Saint-Donat, Que.
- Police have arrested a man that they believe was involved in two separate shootings in early February in Montreal.