Set Fermont as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 24, 14 at 12:00 PM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 4:34 AM
Sunset: 8:35 PM
WSW 10 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 24, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Thu Jul 24, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Cloudy. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 14. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. A few showers beginning late this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 9.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the morning. High 15.
|Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Showers||Rain||Periods of rain|
14° | 11°
57° | 52°
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
18° | 12°
64° | 54°
17° | 12°
63° | 54°
17° | 11°
63° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New De la Concorde collapse: Victim's wife disappointed with lack of action audio
- The wife of a man who was seriously injured in the De la Concorde overpass collapse says she fears the Quebec Order of Engineers has learned nothing from the incident.
- Ex-McGill Redmen player accused of sexual assault leaves sports camp video
- A former McGill Redmen football player charged with sexual assault will no longer be working at the Montreal university's sports camp for children.
- Bombardier CEO Guy Hachey retires amid 1,800 layoffs
- Bombardier Aerospace president and CEO Guy Hachey is retiring after six years in the post amid a restructuring of its operations that will result in the layoff of 1,800 employees.
- Live Commonwealth Games: Day 1 from Glasgow video
- Watch live action from Glasgow, Scotland as Canadian swimming stars Ryan Cochrane and Brittany MacLean highlight the opening-day day slate, along with the men's and women's triathlon, track cycling and weightlifting.
- Provincial jails clogged with legally innocent Canadians
- A young suspect was told in bail court he could be thrown in jail for refusing to make his bed at home — one example of how unnecessary bail conditions are helping to clog up the provincial jail system with legally innocent people, the Canadian Civil Liberties Association says.