Set Fermont as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 25, 15 at 9:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 5:09 AM
Sunset: 7:43 PM
NE 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Periods of rain or drizzle
Periods of rain mixed with snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 25, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Sat Apr 25, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Periods of rain or drizzle. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near plus 3.
Periods of rain or snow changing to periods of snow near midnight. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 1.
Periods of snow or rain. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 70. High plus 3.
|Periods of snow mixed with rain||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of flurries|
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
6° | -3°
43° | 27°
7° | -4°
45° | 25°
5° | -2°
41° | 28°
5° | -2°
41° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Recap Senators force Game 6 with win over Canadiens video
- The Ottawa Senators avoided elimination on Friday with a 5-1 victory against the Montreal Canadiens in Game 5 of their first-round series.
- The new MUHC: A weekend user's guide
- The new Glen site brings together six different health care facilities. Find out where and how to get the care you need during the transition.
- Poll Vezina Trophy: Price, Rinne, Dubnyk named finalists
- Montreal Canadiens goatlender Carey Price is one of three finalists named by the NHL on Friday for the Vezina Trophy.
- Video Hydro-Québec to go ahead with $1.4B transmission line video
- Premier Philippe Couillard has announced Hydro-Québec will go ahead with the construction of a $1.4-billion transmission line from Lac St-Jean to Montreal -- despite vigorous opposition from many who live along the path of the line.
- #Sens vs. #Habs: 10 tweets that sum up Game 5 in Montreal
- The Montreal Canadiens were trying to close out the Ottawa Senators at the Bell Centre on Friday night in Game 5, but it was not to be as you can see in our recap.