Set Fermont as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 19, 14 at 1:00 PM AST
Feels like: -24
Feels like: -11
Sunrise: 7:37 AM
Sunset: 3:14 PM
NNE 17 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 19, 14 at 11:30 AM EST Fri Dec 19, 14 at 11:30 AM EST
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High minus 16.
A few clouds. Low minus 27.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 16.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Snow|
-10° | -24°
14° | -11°
-9° | -21°
16° | -6°
-10° | -20°
14° | -4°
-5° | -11°
23° | 12°
-1° | -5°
30° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Helicopter jail escapees sentenced on original charges
- The three men who escaped from Orsainville Detention Centre near Quebec City via helicopter over the summer have been sentenced on the charges they originally faced.
- Richard Bain, election night shooting defendant, denied bail
- Richard Bain, the man accused of killing one and injuring another at Montreal's Metropolis venue where the Parti Québécois was headquartered, has been denied bail.
- New Montreal police officer hands out money instead of tickets
- Montrealer Maude Laurier was driving to work this week when she was pulled over by a police officer, but instead of getting a ticket, she was handed $100.
- Bonaventure Expressway to be replaced with boulevard, Denis Coderre says
- Montreal Mayor Denis Coderre has announced a stretch of the Bonaventure Expressway will be ripped up and replaced by an urban boulevard.
- Updated Holiday travel: Friday before Christmas the busiest time of year video
- It's the last Friday before Christmas, one of the busiest, most chaotic days of the year for travellers, who are warned to brace themselves for longer lineups and delays.