Labrador City, NL
Set Labrador City as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 19, 14 at 4:00 AM ADT
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:08 AM
Sunset: 7:35 PM
W 8 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 18, 14 at 4:30 PM ADT Thu Sep 18, 14 at 4:30 PM ADT
A few flurries ending this evening then partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 3.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 5.
Cloudy. Flurries beginning near midnight. Amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low plus 1.
|Chance of flurries||Rain showers or flurries||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
10° | 8°
50° | 46°
7° | 3°
45° | 37°
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New WAM Picks: Leonard's birthday, NSO and portraits of 'taties
- WAM producer Angela Antle has a host of suggestions for your upcoming weekend.
- New Mount Pearl workers vote to strike
- Unionized workers with the City of Mount Pearl have voted overwhelmingly to take strike action if their union CUPE isn't able to reach a deal with their employer.
- Stephen Harper's Labrador-less tweet goes AWOL
- A bit of a blunder on Twitter prompted Prime Minister Stephen Harper to delete a tweet he sent about Newfoundland and Labrador's Premier-designate Paul Davis.
- Cancer biopsy cancelled at last minute because of bed shortage video
- A woman in Grand Falls-Windsor is furious after her biopsy was cancelled just as she was about to be put under.
- Hospital ER times reveal some ‘disturbing’ waits
- Many Canadians get their first-ever glimpse today of their own hospital’s emergency wait times to see a doctor, and some of the waits are disturbingly high.