Labrador City, NL
Set Labrador City as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 27, 15 at 1:00 PM ADT
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 7:15 AM
Sunset: 7:52 PM
N 14 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 27, 15 at 11:30 AM ADT Fri Mar 27, 15 at 11:30 AM ADT
A few flurries ending late this afternoon then mainly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 11. Cold wind chill minus 25.
Clearing this evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 25. Cold wind chill minus 32.
Sunny. Becoming partly cloudy early in the evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 9. Cold wind chill minus 33.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||Flurries||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
-3° | -16°
27° | 3°
-1° | -8°
30° | 18°
-4° | -10°
25° | 14°
-11° | -19°
12° | -2°
-9° | -22°
16° | -8°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- 'Are they just out to have a feast?': Berry farm owner perplexed by theft
- You'd be hard pressed to find the bright side in a theft of goods destined for a school program for children, but Phil Thornley has seen how hundreds of dollars worth of berries being stolen from his farm in central Newfoundland has turned into a positive.
- New Megan Gail Coles winner of 2014 BMO Winterset Award
- At a ceremony at Government House in St. John's on Thursday, Megan Gail Coles was given the 2014 BMO Winterset Award.
- New #YYT construction: Main runway to close for 5 months
- The main runway at St. John's International Airport will be closed for five months this year while upgrading work is done.
- Video Brothers show Newfoundland audience what $5M violins sound like video
- Two young violinists are in Newfoundland and Labrador for the final concert of a classical music series, and have brought two extremely expensive instruments with them.
- Updated Bianca's gift cards no longer accepted at Bistro Sofia and Black Sea
- People holding gift cards from a recently closed restaurant in St. John's are upset that they can no longer be used.