Labrador City, NL
Set Labrador City as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 07, 13 at 3:00 PM AST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 8:26 AM
Sunset: 4:13 PM
W 18 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 07, 13 at 11:30 AM AST Sat Dec 07, 13 at 11:30 AM AST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming west 30 gusting to 50 this afternoon. High minus 10.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this evening and after midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 22. Cold wind chill minus 30.
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 15. Cold wind chill minus 33.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
-19° | -24°
-2° | -11°
-15° | -24°
5° | -11°
-19° | -20°
-2° | -4°
-22° | -27°
-8° | -17°
-22° | -26°
-8° | -15°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Lorraine Michael open to Kirby, Mitchelmore caucus return
- Provincial NDP Leader Lorraine Michael said during this week's On Point with David Cochrane that she would be open to MHAs Dale Kirby and Christopher Mitchelmore returning to her caucus, but only after some serious discussions.
- New Tuba players delight downtown St. John's shoppers video
- People doing some downtown shopping on Saturday were treated to a special musical performance to get them into the holiday spirit.
- Updated Impaired drivers arrested in Wabush, St. John's area video
- Police in Labrador arrested a 34-year-old man from New Brunswick early Saturday morning on impaired driving charges.
- Newfoundland film Hold Fast hits Canadian movie screens
- The film adaptation of Hold Fast, Kevin Major's award-winning coming of age story, has finally hit movie screens in St. John's and Halifax.
- Happy Valley-Goose Bay man wows crowd with light show video
- Mike Lawlor says he takes great pride in the Christmas light show spectacle he puts up at his house every year, and that he hopes it brings his neighbours in Happy Valley-Goose Bay as much joy as it brings him.