Labrador City, NL
Set Labrador City as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 30, 17 at 12:00 PM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 5:57 AM
Sunset: 8:53 PM
NW 26 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 30, 17 at 11:30 AM ADT Sun Apr 30, 17 at 11:30 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 4. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 17.
Mainly sunny. High zero.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of snow||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Landslide near Steady Brook causes lengthy traffic disruption
- Traffic continues to be diverted on the Trans-Canada Highway near Steady Brook, after large chunks of ice and rocks fell onto the roadway Saturday night.
- CNA — with recently unveiled accountability, financial issues — called upon to expand nursing program
- On the waiting list — again. Now a 19-year-old-woman from Labrador wants to be able to pursue a nursing education closer to home.
- $1M Lotto/649 ticket sold in St. John's
- Atlantic Lottery Corp. said in a release Sunday that a ticket for the Lotto 6/49 April 29 draw is worth a cool $1,000,000.
- Gallant, Macmillan win second trophies at ECMAs in Saint John
- Second trophies for Lennie Gallant and Scott Macmillan were among the highlights at the East Coast Music Awards in Saint John Saturday.
- Updated Fire destroys 2 adjacent homes on Portia Place
- The St. John's Regional Fire Department received a call about the fire at 5:50 a.m. Sunday.