Labrador City, NL
Set Labrador City as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 06, 15 at 5:00 PM AST
Feels like: -26
Feels like: -15
Sunrise: 7:04 AM
Sunset: 6:14 PM
SW 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 06, 15 at 4:30 PM AST Fri Mar 06, 15 at 4:30 PM AST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low minus 19. Cold wind chill minus 29.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High minus 12. Cold wind chill minus 28 in the morning.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 26. Cold wind chill minus 36.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-11° | -27°
12° | -17°
-12° | -28°
10° | -18°
-11° | -18°
12° | -0°
-16° | -22°
3° | -8°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- First polar bear hunt unforgettable for Labrador woman
- Sherri Wolfrey of Rigolet had no problems taking pictures of the first polar bear she has ever seen, but when the Labrador woman raised her rifle to kill the massive carnivore, she just couldn't do it.
- New ExxonMobil's NAFTA win over oil R&D called 'corporate bullying'
- Ottawa has been ordered to pay ExxonMobil and another oil company $17.3 million, following a complaint that the companies were required to spend money in Newfoundland and Labrador on research and development.
- New Ryan Snoddon: Bitter cold temps, wind chills - and puddles?
- The CBC's Ryan Snoddon says while it's freezing outside and the snow is melting, those puddles you see around town are normal.
- New NDP candidates feeling good heading into the homestretch
- Two of the three candidates vying for the leadership of the New Democratic Party of Newfoundland and Labrador say Saturday's convention in St. John's will serve as a much-needed springboard heading into an upcoming provincial general election.
- Carol Furlong says privatization would be 'fiscally and morally' irresponsible
- The head of the province's largest public sector union is firing back at suggestions by Premier Paul Davis that it may be time to rely more on the private sector in the provision of public services.