Labrador City, NL
Set Labrador City as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 05, 13 at 3:00 PM AST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 8:23 AM
Sunset: 4:13 PM
SE 12 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 05, 13 at 11:30 AM AST Thu Dec 05, 13 at 11:30 AM AST
A few flurries ending this afternoon then mainly cloudy. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this afternoon. High minus 10.
Cloudy. Snow beginning early this evening. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 12 with temperature rising to minus 5 by morning.
Flurries. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Blowing snow over exposed areas in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming west 40 gusting to 60 early in the evening. Temperature falling to minus 12 in the afternoon.
|Flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Sunny|
-11° | -12°
12° | 10°
-15° | -19°
5° | -2°
-18° | -24°
-0° | -11°
-13° | -20°
9° | -4°
-20° | -24°
-4° | -11°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Chicken in Turkey: Mary Brown's aims for Istanbul
- Mary Brown's has made the leap to international status, opening its first location outside of Canada in the Turkish city of Istanbul.
- New Stabbing in Nain under investigation
- RCMP in Labrador are investigating a stabbing in Nain, that occurred on Wednesday morning.
- Updated Placentia damage more serious than first thought: mayor
- Wednesday night's storm surge damage to the boardwalk in the Town of Placentia is more serious than officials originally thought.
- New Local charity bounces back with new name, Sandbox Gaming
- A non-profit group in St. John's that ran into some trouble with its name earlier this year has relaunched with a new title just in time for a big event.
- More land erosion in Daniel's Harbour
- Officials in Daniel's Harbour are concerned that the town's water pipes could be damaged if the erosion continues.