Labrador City, NL
Set Labrador City as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 28, 15 at 3:00 PM AST
Feels like: -23
Feels like: -9
Sunrise: 7:18 AM
Sunset: 6:02 PM
W 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 28, 15 at 11:30 AM AST Sat Feb 28, 15 at 11:30 AM AST
Sunny near noon then a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High minus 15. Cold wind chill minus 31.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 22. Cold wind chill minus 32.
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High minus 12. Cold wind chill minus 32.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-11° | -18°
12° | -0°
-16° | -31°
3° | -24°
-10° | -18°
14° | -0°
-20° | -26°
-4° | -15°
-19° | -33°
-2° | -27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Norwegian novelist Karl Ove Knausgaard thinks Newfoundlanders are fat video
- Karl Ove Knausgaard's comments that he "had never seen people that fat before" were published in an article he wrote for The New York Times.
- Point of View Terry McDonald: Riding the boom and bust cycle
- The headline of the Financial Times tolls the bell of economic doom "Oil rout would have wrecked an independent Scotland's finances."
- Economist Wade Locke says HST hike easiest, fairest way to increase revenue
- Economist Wade Locke says an increase in the Harmonized Sales Tax would be the "easiest and most effective way" for Newfoundland and Labrador's cash-strapped government to generate additional revenue.
- C.B.S. residents asked to keep ‘families and pets safe’ after possible coyote sighting
- Residents of Conception Bay South are being told to be vigilant this weekend after a possible coyote sighting in the community.
- RNC searching for man who exposed himself to child at Village Mall
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary said they are investigating a report of man who allegedly exposed himself last Tuesday at a store in the Village Shopping Centre in St. John’s.