Labrador City, NL
Set Labrador City as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 10:00 AM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:21 AM
Sunset: 9:28 PM
NW 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 11:30 AM ADT Tue May 21, 13 at 11:30 AM ADT
Flurries ending early this afternoon then mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High 6. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this evening. Low minus 2.
Mainly cloudy. High 10.
|Mainly cloudy||Showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy|
7° | 3°
45° | 37°
6° | 3°
43° | 37°
9° | -1°
48° | 30°
7° | -2°
45° | 28°
10° | -1°
50° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- new CBC meteorologist describes tornado devastation
- Ryan Snoddon says he could not believe his eyes when he saw the aftermath of the tornado that ripped through Oklahoma on Monday.
- new Anglican priest in Topsail facing fraud charges
- An outspoken Anglican priest is facing fraud charges linked to the finances at his church in Topsail.
- opinion Power | Checking in or checking out?
- The art and skills of body contact need to be taught earlier, rather than later, to young hockey players, writes columnist Don Power.
- new Pipe used in teen attack in St. John's
- Police have charged three boys with assaulting another in the west end of St. John's on Monday evening.
- Duffy scandal has smeared entire Senate, Baker says
- A Liberal Senator from central Newfoundland wants all expense claims from all MPs and Senators to be open to public scrutiny.