Labrador City, NL
Set Labrador City as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 2:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 5:41 AM
Sunset: 9:28 PM
NNE 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 4:30 PM ADT Mon Jul 28, 14 at 4:30 PM ADT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight. Periods of rain beginning overnight. Amount 5 mm. Low 12.
Rain. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 18.
Periods of rain ending after midnight then cloudy. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low 11.
|Rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
20° | 11°
68° | 52°
20° | 12°
68° | 54°
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
21° | 11°
70° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Vacationing soldiers rescue woman from burning truck near Badger
- A group of Canadian military and ex-military members put their life-saving skills to good use on Sunday when they saved a woman from a burning vehicle in central Newfoundland.
- Ferrari for sale in Corner Brook comes with trip to Italy
- If you're looking for a practical family car, this story probably isn't for you. A luxury Ferrari is up for sale in Corner Brook for a car lover looking for something rare in the province.
- Paradise subdivision searched after body found video
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary is investigating a sudden death in a subdivision in Paradise.
- Body of missing Cow Head man found in water
- The RCMP says the body of a Cow Head man who went missing last week was found in the water.
- Dianne Coady trial dates set for St. Patrick's theft
- Trial dates have been set for a woman charged with fraud and a major theft from St. Patrick's Parish in St. John's.