Labrador City, NL
Set Labrador City as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 22, 17 at 11:00 PM AST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:30 AM
Sunset: 5:52 PM
WSW 8 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 22, 17 at 4:30 PM AST Wed Feb 22, 17 at 4:30 PM AST
Mainly cloudy. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low minus 9.
Cloudy. Flurries beginning in the morning. Amount 2 cm. High minus 2.
Flurries ending in the evening then cloudy. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the evening. Low minus 16.
|Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries||Rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Performing on Broadway 'surreal' experience for local Come From Away cast members
- The cast and crew of musical Come From Away are settling in to their new home in New York City.
- 'Over my dead body': Dale Kirby says he won't cut more teaching positions video
- On the same day that the Newfoundland and Labrador government announced the elimination of nearly 300 jobs, the minister of education said he "would not stand for" any further cuts to teaching positions in the province.
- Video Running out of school lunch ideas? Our Snappies chef has some allergy-free ideas
- Chef Andie Bulman has some healthy school lunch ideas for parents and students.
- Nearly 300 jobs cut as N.L. looks to make 'flatter, leaner' civil service video
- The axe has fallen on management jobs in the Newfoundland and Labrador government.
- Man arrested after 28-hour standoff in McIvers: RCMP
- A man who barricaded himself inside his McIvers home for 28 hours will be charged with assault with a weapon and uttering threats, police say.