Labrador City, NL
Set Labrador City as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 7:00 PM ADT
Feels like: -21
Feels like: -6
Sunrise: 7:55 AM
Sunset: 7:21 PM
WNW 11 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:30 PM ADT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:30 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 26.
Cloudy. Flurries beginning in the morning. Amount 2 cm. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 8. Cold wind chill minus 29 in the morning.
Flurries. Wind south 20 km/h. Low minus 16. Cold wind chill minus 25.
|Flurries||Flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
-19° | -31°
-2° | -24°
-16° | -32°
3° | -26°
-13° | -24°
9° | -11°
-15° | -24°
5° | -11°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Updated Friends shocked after A.J. Cleary named victim of B.C. avalanche video
- People in Come By Chance are in shock after the mayor's son was killed in a weekend avalanche in British Columbia.
- New IOC dust levels worse than ever, union leader says
- A local union representative in western Labrador says the dust levels of the Iron Ore Company of Canada mines are worse than ever.
- New Falling gear misses Hibernia worker by 3 metres
- The province's offshore petroleum board says a worker on the Hibernia platform missed being hit by falling equipment by just three metres.
- Newfoundland sealing disaster monument nearly done video
- Work on a memorial for the 1914 Newfoundland sealing disaster is nearly complete at the Newfoundland Bronze Foundry.
- Complaint against priest Wayne Dohey filed with RNC
- A complaint against priest Wayne Dohey that triggered his suspension from St. Patrick's parish in St. John's has been filed with the Royal Newfoundland Constabulary.