Labrador City, NL
Set Labrador City as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 25, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 6:08 AM
Sunset: 8:44 PM
ESE 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 24, 14 at 4:30 PM ADT Thu Apr 24, 14 at 4:30 PM ADT
Flurries. Amount 5 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Low minus 5.
Flurries. Amount 5 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h. High zero.
Flurries ending in the evening then partly cloudy. Low minus 6.
|Flurries||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
3° | -4°
37° | 25°
7° | -4°
45° | 25°
4° | -4°
39° | 25°
5° | -9°
41° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New WAM Picks: Prohibition-era murder, a song on every stage
- You can't plan a weekend in St. John's until you check out WAM's full roster of events, says host Jamie Fitzpatrick.
- Power outages likely until 2017, #darknl interim report warns
- A consulting group conducting a review of the province's power system following island-wide outages in January warns of similar outages through to 2017.
- St. John's cabbie using dashcam to catch bad drivers video
- When St. John's taxi driver Joe White became a victim of someone else's bad driving, he wanted others to see the driving that he encounters during every shift.
- Mugging arrest made in Corner Brook
- Police in Corner Brook have arrested a woman suspected of mugging an elderly woman shortly after she won money at a video lottery terminal.
- Medical emergency leads to airlift off Flemish Cap
- A crew member from a Portuguese fishing vessel off the coast of Newfoundland was airlifted to Gander on Thursday after a reported medical emergency.