Wabush Lake, NL
Set Wabush Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 4:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:20 AM
Sunset: 9:28 PM
NNW 20 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 4:30 PM ADT Tue May 21, 13 at 4:30 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 2.
Mainly cloudy. High 10. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming south 20 km/h near midnight. Low plus 2.
|Mainly cloudy||Showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy|
6° | 3°
43° | 37°
9° | -1°
48° | 30°
7° | -2°
45° | 28°
10° | -1°
50° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- new Bay Roberts couple win $2M on scratch ticket
- Wayne and Mary Hiltz of Bay Roberts are the latest lotto millionaires in Newfoundland and Labrador.
- new Snowplows, snowmen still seen in Gander area
- The ground in Gander is still white after a record-breaking 58 centimetres of snow fell on the town over the May 24 weekend.
- updated CBC meteorologist describes tornado devastation video audio
- Ryan Snoddon says he could not believe his eyes when he saw the aftermath of the tornado that ripped through Oklahoma on Monday.
- new Chaulk re-enters St. John's mayoral race video
- Mental health advocate Geoff Chaulk says he's back in the race for mayor of St. John's.
- Credit card surcharge coming for MUN students
- Students at Memorial University can expect to pay a little extra when they pay their tuition fees, if they choose to pay with a credit card.