Wabush Lake, NL
Set Wabush Lake as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 11, 16 at 2:16 AM AST
Feels like: -24
Feels like: -11
Sunrise: 7:55 AM
Sunset: 5:29 PM
S 8 km/h
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 10, 16 at 4:30 PM AST Wed Feb 10, 16 at 4:30 PM AST
Periods of light snow. Amount 2 cm. Low minus 17.
Flurries. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 12.
Flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 34.
|Flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Shoplifting in Stephenville 'obviously a big issue'
- Small crimes are adding up in Stephenville, and both businesses and police say it's become a big issue.
- Feared she was going to die during fight with partner, C.B.S. woman tells court
- In court Wednesday a woman said she thought she was going to die when her partner viciously attacked her in their apartment in Conception Bay South last September.
- Fake guns, real robberies: RNC say punishment is the same video
- It's not illegal to buy a fake gun, but if you use one to commit a crime it could land you in as much trouble as the real thing, say police.
- Husky Energy lays off local staff in cost-cutting move
- Calgary-based Husky Energy says there have been layoffs in Newfoundland and Labrador as part of the latest round cost-saving measures.
- Drone video captures herd of caribou on Northern Peninsula video
- A drone operator on the Northern Peninsula has captured a stunning look at a herd of caribou on a vast piece of land near St. Anthony.