Wabush Lake, NL
Set Wabush Lake as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 3:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 5:38 AM
Sunset: 9:30 PM
ENE 11 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 27, 14 at 4:30 PM ADT Sun Jul 27, 14 at 4:30 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy. Rain beginning near midnight. Amount 5 to 10 mm except locally 20 mm in areas of heaviest rain. Low 12.
Periods of rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 19.
Periods of rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low 14.
|Periods of rain||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
20° | 11°
68° | 52°
20° | 11°
68° | 52°
20° | 12°
68° | 54°
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Fatal crash kills 1 near Port Rexton
- Bonavista RCMP is investigating a fatal vehicle collision that happened just outside Port Rexton early Sunday morning.
- Enchanted tourists turning N.L. into wedding destination
- It's been an exceptional year for whale and iceberg sightings across Newfoundland and Labrador, and one tour operator says these kinds of conditions are turning the province into something of a wedding destination.
- Photos Iceberg pareidolia: N.L. residents spot Batman, Angry Birds in icebergs
- Spotting faces in everyday objects is nothing new. But in Newfoundland and Labrador, it takes a special twist as residents spot everything from Batman to the Olympic flame in icebergs.
- Video On Point: No change to Churchill Falls deal; and Bill 29 video
- A decades-long quest to change the terms of the Churchill Falls deal was rejected last week in a Quebec court, and the case now looks like it's heading for an appeal.
- Gunshot wound sends St. Mary's woman to hospital
- The RCMP in Ferryland says a woman was taken to hospital in St. John's after being injured from a gunshot wound on Saturday afternoon.