Wabush Lake, NL
Set Wabush Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 30, 15 at 12:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:10 AM
Sunset: 9:40 PM
NNW 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Rain at times heavy
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 30, 15 at 11:30 AM ADT Sat May 30, 15 at 11:30 AM ADT
Rain at times heavy ending late this afternoon then cloudy. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 10.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 2.
Mainly cloudy. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 7.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New West coast man owes $18,000 in traffic fines
- A 39-year-old man from Barachois Brook was charged with a number of offences after being arrested on Friday afternoon for impaired driving.
- New Behaviour modification a no-go for Diesel the pit bull
- Diesel, a pit bull that bit a 14-year-old girl and a younger boy, will be put down after all.
- New Police investigate early morning stabbing in St. John's
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary said it happened at a home on Pleasant Street at 4:40 a.m.
- New Rumours about C.B.S. luau-grad party got out of hand, says father
- A parent who organized a graduation party for his daughter and her classmates says rumours about the party got a bit out of hand and even resulted in a visit from police.
- New Lost woman found on the East Coast Trail
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary said they received a cell phone call from a woman who was lost in a wooded area near the Sugar Loaf Trail around midnight.