Wabush Lake, NL
Set Wabush Lake as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jan 29, 15 at 12:00 PM AST
Feels like: -21
Feels like: -6
Sunrise: 8:17 AM
Sunset: 5:04 PM
SW 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jan 29, 15 at 11:30 AM AST Thu Jan 29, 15 at 11:30 AM AST
Increasing cloudiness. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 17. Cold wind chill minus 39.
Cloudy. Flurries beginning late this evening. Amount 2 cm. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 24. Cold wind chill minus 34.
Flurries. Amount 2 cm. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 12. Cold wind chill minus 27.
|Flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-19° | -21°
-2° | -6°
-24° | -26°
-11° | -15°
-23° | -27°
-9° | -17°
-28° | -37°
-18° | -35°
-26° | -36°
-15° | -33°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Updated Eugene Foley charged with stabbing brother Glen Foley in St. Bride's
- A St. Bride's man has been charged with stabbing his own brother inside his home in a community on Newfoundland's Cape Shore.
- New IOC offering early retirement to mine workers
- The Iron Ore Company of Canada is offering early retirement incentives to its workers in Labrador and Quebec as it continues to wrestle with a downturn in the iron ore industry.
- Updated Recovery mission underway for missing Deer Lake snowmobiler
- A search of the Deer Lake area of Newfoundland for a missing snowmobiler has turned into a recovery mission.
- New Mulcher falls through ice, bog near transmission line
- A piece of equipment that was clear cutting trees around a transmission line in a community in White Bay, Newfoundland, got stuck in a bog Tuesday.
- New Marystown fish plant demolition hard to watch for former workers video
- Ocean Choice International is tearing down its plant in Marystown, which has been closed down since 2011, and some residents are sad to see the structure go.