Wabush Lake, NL
Set Wabush Lake as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 18, 14 at 5:00 AM AST
Feels like: -28
Feels like: -18
Sunrise: 8:37 AM
Sunset: 4:11 PM
NNE 17 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 18, 14 at 6:00 AM AST Thu Dec 18, 14 at 6:00 AM AST
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 12. Cold wind chill minus 26 this morning.
Partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 20. Cold wind chill minus 27.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon and evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 14. Cold wind chill minus 27.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
-12° | -24°
10° | -11°
-9° | -23°
16° | -9°
-11° | -20°
12° | -4°
-9° | -14°
16° | 7°
-6° | -10°
21° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Husky decision 'disappointing,' but Nalcor, NOIA still optimistic
- The announcement Wednesday that Husky Energy would be deferring the final investment decision for its West White Rose oilfield extension project comes at a time when oil prices have hit five-year low, but people in the offshore say the project is still bound to move ahead.
- New Sex workers given voice with red umbrella protest video
- A group in St. John's used red umbrellas on Wednesday to protest Canada's new prostitution bill.
- New Municipal taxation: A look at some budget highlights
- CBC News takes a look at some budget highlights for a few communities across the island, as munipalities release their financial plans for 2015.
- AG's suggestions on tuition fee review shows 'shallow analysis,' says federation of students
- Newfoundland and Labrador's auditor general has recommended that the province review the tuition freeze that's been in place since the Liberals were in power in 1999 — but student leaders at Memorial University are already fighting against the potential of higher fees.
- Husky defers final investment decision on West White Rose extension
- Husky Energy will defer the final investment decision on its offshore West White Rose oilfield extension project for a year, the company said on Wednesday.