Wabush Lake, NL
Set Wabush Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 26, 17 at 8:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:21 AM
Sunset: 5:59 PM
SSW 7 km/h
Pressure: 98.5 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 26, 17 at 8:40 AM AST Sun Feb 26, 17 at 8:40 AM AST
Snow changing to rain at times heavy this morning then to flurries near noon. Rainfall amount 10 to 20 mm. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 50 late this morning then west 40 gusting to 60 this afternoon. High plus 3 with temperature falling to minus 10 this afternoon.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 19. Wind chill minus 31.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 14. Wind chill minus 31.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Flurries||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Hazmat response teams remove chlorine cylinders in St. John's
- Hazmat response teams were deployed on Saturday night, following a report of a potential chemical spill.
- Cod an option in face of looming shrimp cuts, says FFAW
- The head of the FFAW says inshore fish harvesters could start to look for options in a cod fishery as another cut to shrimp quotas looks likely.
- 'Consent is a very complex issue': Lawyer looks at Snelgrove sexual assault trial
- As protesters in St. John's rally against a jury's not guilty verdict in RNC Const. Doug Snelgrove's sexual assault trail, lawyer Allison Conway says legal consent and moral consent are two very different things.
- Oscars 2017: What you need to know for tonight's show
- They've tallied the votes, gilded the giant Oscar statues and rolled out the red carpet. Fans of film, frocks and frivolity focused on the famous turn their eyes to Hollywood tonight for the 89th annual Academy Awards. Here's what you need to know ahead of this year's show.
- Live Blog Keep up to date on the weekend's news with the CBC N.L. Live Blog
- Follow updates from CBC newsrooms in Newfoundland and Labrador.