Wabush Lake, NL
Set Wabush Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 30, 14 at 3:00 PM ADT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:33 AM
Sunset: 8:23 PM
SW 26 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 30, 14 at 11:30 AM ADT Sat Aug 30, 14 at 11:30 AM ADT
Cloudy. Showers beginning this afternoon. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate.
Showers ending late this evening then clearing. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 3 with risk of frost.
Mainly sunny. High 15.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 4°
63° | 39°
19° | 6°
66° | 43°
17° | 13°
63° | 55°
14° | 9°
57° | 48°
14° | 7°
57° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Pilot survives plane crash near Rigolet airfield
- A private plane crashed into shallow water in coastal Labrador late Saturday morning.
- RNC likely won't foot bill for toy grenade recovery
- It is unlikely the Royal Newfoundland Constabulary will be charged for the cost of retrieving a toy grenade from the waters off Portugal Cove-St. Philip's on Wednesday.
- Andrea Pardy warns of Sem Paul Obed's release from prison
- A Labrador man with a violent past has been released from prison, prompting police to issue a warning that he is at high risk to reoffend.
- Talks break off between City of St. John's, union
- There's an impasse between the City of St. John's and 450 unionized outside workers represented by CUPE.
- Ryan Snoddon: N.L.'s two-faced summer video
- CBC meteorologist Ryan Snoddon brings us through the extreme highs and lows of summer 2014.