Wabush Lake, NL
Set Wabush Lake as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 27, 16 at 10:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:12 AM
Sunset: 9:37 PM
SSE 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Rain showers or flurries
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 27, 16 at 4:30 PM ADT Fri May 27, 16 at 4:30 PM ADT
Rain showers ending after midnight then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Rainfall amount 2 to 4 mm. Low plus 3.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers changing to 40 percent chance of rain showers in the morning. High 14. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 2.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New 5 Wing Goose Bay celebrates first 75 years
- Lieutenant-Colonel Luc Sabourin, Commander of 5 Wing Goose Bay says there will be a party starting Sunday at noon to celebrate the military's rich history in Labrador.
- Video Bier Markt statue turning heads in St. John's
- It's a landmark in Brussels, and now a replica of the Manneken Pis outside a new St. John's restaurant is giving passersby a few chuckles.
- UNESCO draft decision again urges industrial buffer around Gros Morne National Park
- Canada is once again urged to consider an industrial buffer zone for Gros Morne National Park in western Newfoundland, says a draft decision Friday by the UNESCO World Heritage Committee.
- Man with history of car thefts accused of stealing a school bus
- Robert Cole, 19, has a history of stealing cars. Now he's been charged with being in possession of a stolen school bus.
- Blog Hurricane season: Will the Atlantic be busier this year?
- There is plenty of uncertainty, however it appears this hurricane season could be more active than the past few, writes Ryan Snoddon.