Wabush Lake, NL
Set Wabush Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 19, 13 at 8:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:23 AM
Sunset: 9:25 PM
SW 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 19, 13 at 4:30 PM ADT Sun May 19, 13 at 4:30 PM ADT
Increasing cloudiness. A few showers overnight. Low plus 4.
Cloudy. Showers beginning in the morning. Amount 5 mm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 10.
Rain showers ending in the evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Rainfall amount 2 mm. Low zero.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
11° | -2°
52° | 28°
9° | -1°
48° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- On Point | Labrador byelection results and NAPE poll video
- Liberal Yvonne Jones was the winner of the Labrador byelection last week, ousting Conservative incumbent Peter Penashue.
- Arts council presents annual awards
- The Newfoundland and Labrador Arts Council held its 28th annual awards show and gala on Saturday night in St. John's.
- Composting project expands in Grand Bank
- A pilot composting project in a town on the Burin Peninsula was so successful that it will soon be extending pickup to all households.
- Multiple weekend thefts on Ropewalk Lane
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary responded to two calls of theft from separate businesses on Ropewalk Lane in St. John's Saturday night.
- Stay clear of flooding sites, mayor says
- The mayor of Deer Lake is asking residents to stay away from the flooded areas of the community until the water levels decrease.