Wabush Lake, NL
Set Wabush Lake as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 06, 13 at 8:00 AM AST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 8:25 AM
Sunset: 4:12 PM
S 23 km/h
Pressure: 99.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 6:00 AM AST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 6:00 AM AST
Flurries. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming west 20 near noon. Temperature falling to minus 11 this afternoon.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 13.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 11.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
-17° | -19°
1° | -2°
-18° | -24°
-0° | -11°
-15° | -22°
5° | -8°
-20° | -23°
-4° | -9°
-22° | -26°
-8° | -15°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Horse charity HAPPA may have given wrong info to regulator
- A Newfoundland horse-protection charity under fire over accountability and oversight issues appears to have filed incorrect information with federal charity regulators, claiming that all board members are “arm’s length” from each other.
- New Nelson Mandela encounter unforgettable, activist says
- A chance meeting with Nelson Mandela in St. John's, just months after his release from captivity, is something veteran human rights activist Linda Ross will never forget.
- New Fire-gutted home too hot for investigation
- A house in the Goulds neighbourhood of St. John's was extensively damaged on Thursday night.
- New Final stolen firearm found at bottom of pond
- The fourth and final gun that was stolen when someone broke into a parked vehicle has been recovered, and like the others it was at the bottom of a pond in Portugal Cove-St. Philip's.
- WAM Picks Santa, storytelling, salsa and toys
- WAM host Angela Antle give you their picks on happenings this weekend and into next week.