Wabush Lake, NL
Set Wabush Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 21, 14 at 10:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 8:39 AM
Sunset: 4:12 PM
N 1 km/h
Pressure: 103.2 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 21, 14 at 6:00 AM AST Sun Dec 21, 14 at 6:00 AM AST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 15. Cold wind chill minus 27 this morning.
Partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 23. Cold wind chill minus 28.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 14. Cold wind chill minus 27.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Cloudy||Cloudy|
-11° | -21°
12° | -6°
-7° | -15°
19° | 5°
2° | -9°
36° | 16°
-1° | -1°
30° | 30°
-12° | -13°
10° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Boy, 15, dead after being found unresponsive in C.B.S. home
- Police responded to reports that a teenager was unresponsive at a home in the Indian Pond Estates area of Seal Cove on Friday night.
- New Man arrested for alleged assault in centre city
- A 24-year-old man is set to appear in court following an alleged assault in the centre city area on Saturday night.
- Video Land & Sea archival extra: 1967 Capelin fishing video
- The Newfoundland Falcon was one of four trawlers owned by North Eastern Fish Industries Limited of Harbour Grace.
- Rezori: Of Christmas, Christians and pagans
- Christmas is the time when we celebrate being Christians as if it was a damn good party, not just a precarious balancing act between sin and our natural rights to pleasure.
- Holiday feasting: 7 ways to stay healthy in the face of temptation
- Tasty temptation lurks everywhere at this time of year, but there are ways to savour festive flavours and enjoy fine food without packing on the pounds.