Wabush Lake, NL
Set Wabush Lake as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 27, 15 at 7:00 AM ADT
Feels like: -24
Feels like: -11
Sunrise: 7:14 AM
Sunset: 7:51 PM
NNE 18 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 27, 15 at 6:00 AM ADT Fri Mar 27, 15 at 6:00 AM ADT
A few flurries ending late this afternoon then mainly cloudy. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this morning. Temperature falling to minus 14 this morning then rising.
Clearing this evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 25. Cold wind chill minus 32.
Sunny. Becoming partly cloudy early in the evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 9. Cold wind chill minus 33.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||Flurries||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
-3° | -16°
27° | 3°
-1° | -8°
30° | 18°
-4° | -10°
25° | 14°
-11° | -19°
12° | -2°
-9° | -22°
16° | -8°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New 'Critical' issue flagged at MUN dining hall by food safety inspector
- A health inspection of the dining hall at Memorial University of Newfoundland on Wednesday found a food safety issue that had to be resolved immediately.
- New Man who robbed Esso in St. John's denied bail
- A 22-year-old man charged with holding up a gas bar in St. John's has been denied bail.
- New I would buy seal skin in Newfoundland 'when I could,' Coral Reveen says while donating husband's red tux
- The family of the late Peter Reveen have donated the stage hypnotist's iconic red tuxedo to the people of Newfoundland and Labrador, where it will be on display permanently at the Arts and Culture Centre in St. John's.
- New Woman caught picking up grandkids without licence or insurance
- A grandmother had her vehicle impounded Thursday afternoon, after she picked up her grandchildren from a school in the east end of St. John's.
- WAM Picks: Relative Happiness, GEM and Cinderella in St. John's
- WAM host Angela Antle sending you the weekend's hottest tickets.