Victoria Harbour, BC
Set Victoria Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 28, 15 at 5:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 7:01 AM
Sunset: 7:37 PM
WSW 16 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 28, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Sat Mar 28, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Periods of rain. Low 9.
Periods of rain. High 12.
Periods of rain ending near midnight then cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Temperature steady near 9.
|Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
11° | 5°
52° | 41°
13° | 3°
55° | 37°
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Future Shop's abrupt closure surprises B.C. consumers
- Future Shop customers were surprised and disappointed, but analysts says shuttering them 'makes sense.'
- 3 shootings in 8 hours in Metro Vancouver
- Police in Metro Vancouver are busy today investigating three separate shooting incidents in three different Lower Mainland municipalities — all within a single eight-hour period on Friday.
- Photos Farrier Jeri Sparshu continues centuries old tradition
- The centuries old farrier trade has evolved little over the years but is still a much needed service to help keep horses healthy and safe.
- Vancouver police officer smashes driver's window when he refuses to step out video
- A YouTube video of a Vancouver police sergeant, who smashed a motorist's window, has raised questions about the rights drivers have when they are pulled over by police.
- Woman rescued after apparent fall at UBC
- A 19-year-old UBC student required a rescue early Saturday morning near Wreck Beach.