Victoria Harbour, BC
Set Victoria Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 30, 15 at 4:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 5:18 AM
Sunset: 9:04 PM
SW 14 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 29, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Fri May 29, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
A few clouds. Low 12.
Mainly sunny. High 22 except 17 near the water. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Low 10.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Analysis Freedom of information: Are deleted emails tip of secrecy iceberg?
- Allegations that B.C. government staffers are deleting emails confirm suspicions of advocates who say freedom of information laws are proving a poor match for the cunning of secretive bureaucrats.
- Residential schools: Promises of reconciliation saved in bentwood box
- More than 1,300 items presented to the Truth and Reconciliation Commission into Indian Residential Schools are being archived, with that hope that the objects carefully placed into a bentwood box will eventually travel the country to inspire other Canadians.
- Randy Janzen remembered at memorial service alongside slain family members
- There was confusion, anger and plenty of tears at Friday's memorial service for the Janzen family.
- John Nuttall, Amanda Korody's motive is key to deciding whether B.C. accused terrorists are guilty
- A judge is instructing a jury in the case of a husband and wife accused of plotting to bomb the British Columbia legislature that motive is key to deciding whether they are guilty of the terrorism allegations.
- Pattullo Bridge closures should mean reduced tolls on Port Mann: mayors
- The mayors of Surrey and New Westminster are calling for tolls to be reduced on the Port Mann Bridge during next year's Pattullo upgrades.