Victoria Harbour, BC
Set Victoria Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 08, 16 at 12:00 PM PST
Sunrise: 7:53 AM
Sunset: 4:19 PM
NE 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 08, 16 at 11:00 AM PST Thu Dec 08, 16 at 11:00 AM PST
Increasing cloudiness. Windy. High plus 1.
Cloudy. Snow and local blowing snow beginning this evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind east 40 to 60 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 1.
Snow changing to rain in the afternoon. Snow over higher terrain in the afternoon. Snowfall amount 5 cm except 15 cm over higher terrain. High plus 2.
|Snow or rain||Rain||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Opioid crisis prompts province to open multiple 'overdose prevention sites'
- The opiod overdose crisis has prompted the province to announce it is opening a number of new "overdose prevention sites," which will provide services similar to a safe injections sites like Insite.
- Whalley's homeless concerned about new Surrey Outreach Unit
- A group of homeless people that lives along Whalley’s notorious 135A Street strip aren’t impressed that a new team of 12 police and 4 bylaw officers will be dedicated to the area on a full-time basis.
- Updated Quake near Solomon Islands triggers tsunami warning
- A tsunami warning has been issued for parts of the South Pacific Ocean following a 7.8 magnitude earthquake near the Solomon Islands, but the warning does not include Hawaii or the west coast of North America.
- Homicide investigators identify victim in suspicious death in Langley
- The Integrated Homicide Investigation Team is investigating the death of a 42-year-old Langley resident, Lucito Santos Castillo.
- Christy Clark praises Alberta premier's 'courage' on pipeline issue
- B.C.'s premier says her Alberta counterpart did the right thing in going to the west coast to speak about a controversial oil pipeline.