Victoria Harbour, BC
Set Victoria Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 30, 16 at 11:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 5:55 AM
Sunset: 8:26 PM
S 4 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 30, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT Sat Apr 30, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT
Clear. Windy near Juan de Fuca Strait this evening. Low 6.
Sunny. High 22 except 18 near the water. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low 8.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- RCMP arrest 2 men on UBC campus, investigate allegations of sex assault
- RCMP officers at UBC rushed to an apartment building early Saturday morning and arrested 2 men involved in a suspected break and enter along with sexual assault.
- Vancouver issues fines to pot shops defiant of city rules
- City of Vancouver bylaw officers have not wasted any time visiting marijuana shops in the city that continue to operate despite not meeting new licensing criteria, issuing $250 tickets along the way.
- Photos Drivers react to Pattullo Bridge closure
- Drivers and residents in New Westminster and Surrey are getting used to the new reality of the Pattullo Bridge being closed or squeezed to just one lane in either direction for months of rehabilitation work.
- Road closures in effect for BMO Vancouver Marathon
- It's been 45 years since the first Vancouver Marathon was run in the city, now in 2016 the race has grown and attracted the attention of much of the running world.
- 80-year-old Boston Marathon champ from B.C. aims big for BMO Vancouver Marathon audio
- Retired professor Yul Kwon is fresh off the heels of placing first in the over 80 category at the Boston Marathon, and now he's hoping to do the same in the Vancouver Marathon Sunday.