Victoria Harbour, BC
Set Victoria Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 28, 14 at 5:00 PM PST
Sunrise: 7:40 AM
Sunset: 4:23 PM
W 18 km/h
Pressure: 99.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 28, 14 at 4:00 PM PST Fri Nov 28, 14 at 4:00 PM PST
Cloudy. Flurries beginning overnight. Local amount 2 cm. Wind west 40 to 60 km/h becoming light late this evening. Wind becoming northeast 40 to 60 overnight. Low minus 1.
Flurries ending in the morning then clearing. Wind northeast 40 to 60 km/h diminishing to 30 gusting to 50 late in the morning. High plus 1.
Clear. Windy in the evening. Low minus 5.
|Flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
4° | -3°
39° | 27°
5° | -1°
41° | 30°
6° | -4°
43° | 25°
6° | -3°
43° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Vancouver Seawall closed between English Bay and Lumberman's Arch
- A section of the Seawall in Stanley Park has been closed due to high waves.
- Revelstoke's Bighorn ski chalet named best in the world audio
- The World Ski Awards winner has 16 spacious rooms, a private movie theatre, a private chef and a private helipad - and it will cost you $65,000 to stay there.
- Blog Grey Cup fever sweeps Vancouver as Stamps get set to take on Ticats
- The Stamps seem confident and prepared in Vancouver, where Grey Cup fever is in full force, reports CBC Calgary's Devin Heroux. He'll be blogging about the 102nd CFL championship game all weekend.
- New Grey Cup Parade route through Vancouver, Saturday Nov 29
- Crowds are expected in Downtown Vancouver Saturday as the Grey Cup Parade hits the streets.
- Kinder Morgan pulls equipment from Burnaby Mountain video audio
- Kinder Morgan has begun dismantling its drilling site on Burnaby Mountain and will not complete the planned testing on a second bore hole.