Set Richer as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 27, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 7:14 AM
Sunset: 7:48 PM
SSE 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 27, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT Fri Mar 27, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT
Increasing cloudiness this morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this morning. High plus 1.
Clearing. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 6.
Increasing cloudiness. Showers beginning early in the evening. Wind becoming south 40 km/h gusting to 60 in the morning. High 7.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of rain or snow||Sunny|
7° | 1°
45° | 34°
6° | -3°
43° | 27°
8° | -3°
46° | 27°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
4° | -7°
39° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Expect a -2 high on Friday with a sunny start to the day but a cloudy afternoon with a chance of a flurry then we are back above zero on the weekend. Next disturbance on the schedule brings rain Saturday afternoon and evening with a high of 4 degrees. Sunday is milder at 6 with lots of sunshine and the temps will keep climbing into the first part of next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: SSE @ 15/20 in the morning. SE @ 20 in the afternoon.
Saturday: S @ 25/40 the morning. S @ 40/60 the afternoon.
Sunday: W @ 25/30 in the morning. NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
- New Federal Justice Department part of CanadaDrugs.com raid
- The Canadian Justice Department confirms it is the lead agency in an RCMP raid on the Winnipeg headquarters of CanadaDrugs.com earlier this week.
- New Thunderbird House seeks donations to help with funding shortfall
- Winnipeg's Thunderbird House is turning to the public for financial help as it deals with a budget shortfall while also seeking ideas for its future.
- Recap Jets take advantage of Canadiens video
- Ondrej Pavelec made 39 saves for his sixth consecutive win as the Winnipeg Jets defeated the Montreal Canadiens 5-2.
- Canada's airline cockpit safety order pleases Winnipeg travellers video
- News that Canadian airlines must now maintain two crew members in the flight decks of passenger aircraft at all times comes as a relief to passengers at Winnipeg's airport today.
- UWinnipeg approves mandatory indigenous course requirement
- Going forward, students at the University of Winnipeg will have to take at least one indigenous studies course in order to graduate.