Set Richer as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 20, 14 at 8:00 AM CDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:55 AM
Sunset: 6:26 PM
NNW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 20, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Mon Oct 20, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing late this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 14. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Low plus 4.
Mainly sunny. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60. High 16.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
19° | 8°
66° | 46°
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
16° | 2°
61° | 36°
14° | 3°
57° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
An upper level ridge moves over the eastern prairies early this week bringing some beautiful fall weather into the region Monday through Thursday. We’ll have lots of sunshine and highs in the low to mid teens.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: Light Wind in the morning. SE @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Southern Manitoba basks in more sun, warmth this week
- Welcome to fall — as in fall back to summer. Another warm week is in store for southern Manitoba with a high of 14 C on Monday, 15 C Tuesday, and 19 C on Wednesday.
- Winnipeg police search for missing seven-year-old girl
- The Winnipeg Police Service is asking the public to help them find a missing seven-year-old girl, Sarah Abraham.
- Brandon professor researches what it means to 'be a man' in 2014
- The expressions have been around for decades: 'man up', 'boys will be boys', 'real men don't cry'. What it means to 'be a man' has changed over the years, but pressure to fit the mould hasn't.
- Canadian parents paying less to adopt African American babies
- Right now, the United States of America is exporting more African American babies to Canada, than to any other country. And here in Manitoba, one adoption agency is helping these children find homes here.
- Classes still cancelled Kildonan-East Collegiate students
- Students at Kildonan-East Collegiate are getting another day off school. The school says more time is required for the extensive smoke damage to be cleaned up.