Set Richer as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 28, 15 at 3:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 6:35 AM
Sunset: 8:19 PM
S 11 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
A few clouds
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 28, 15 at 1:29 AM CDT Fri Aug 28, 15 at 1:29 AM CDT
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Hazy. Low 13.
A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Hazy. High 28. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early in the evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing in the evening. Hazy. Low 13.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Friday will be interesting. We are hugely unstable with a hot and humid day. All we need is a trigger to start things going and it looks like a weak front moves through in the afternoon. I’ll keep the risk of thunderstorms in my forecast for Friday afternoon. As we approach the weekend, cloud covers the south overnight Friday into Saturday and there is a slight chance for a brief shower EARLY Saturday morning… then a sunny and humid high of 29. Sunday… 31 degrees in the sunshine but it will be a little on the windy side. The warm weather sticks around well into next week…. which is September! WOO HOO!
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: S @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 10/15 the afternoon.
Saturday: Light Wind in the morning. SE @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
Sunday: SSE @ 30/40 in the morning. S @ 40/50 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg police sex-trade task force charges 26 men age 18-77 video
- Winnipeg police have laid charges against 26 men in a sex-trade sweep that spanned more than two weeks in August.
- Assiniboine Links adds new security measures after seniors' theft complaints
- A Winnipeg assisted-living facility has changed its tune and says it is taking security concerns more seriously after a care-worker allegedly stole valuables from a senior's suite.
- École LaVérendrye students prepare to take buses to new school video
- Families impacted by a controversial decision to split a Winnipeg school just got a tutorial in how to ride the bus.
- Video Winnipeg couple rescues pelican tangled in fishing line video
- A Winnipeg couple who recently untangled fishing line wrapped around a pelican says more needs to be done to keep anglers from unintentionally hurting the massive birds.
- Opinion Manitoba universities need more early learning, child-care options
- Another year of the back-to-school mixture of excitement and anxiety is just around the corner, and some college and university students may already be faced with more anxiety than excitement if quality child care for their children isn’t ensured.