Set Richer as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 26, 16 at 12:00 PM CDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 5:49 AM
Sunset: 9:16 PM
NNE 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 26, 16 at 11:00 AM CDT Tue Jul 26, 16 at 11:00 AM CDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming north 20 km/h early this afternoon. High 28. Humidex 33. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 12.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 26. Humidex 29.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Well, we’ve been hoping for a stretch of dry weather and it looks like we are getting it. I don’t see any measurable rain for southern MB for at least 6 or 7 days. After a 30 degree high Monday, Tuesday comes in at a slightly lower number along with a fresh breeze out of the northwest. Expect varying amounts of cloud cover through this week as temps start to warm up again toward the weekend. So… mid 20s through the mid week, then closer to 30 degrees for the weekend with sunny skies both Saturday and Sunday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: N @ 20 in the morning. NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: N @ 10 in the morning. N @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Thursday: N @ 10 in the morning. N @ 10 in the afternoon.
- New Daughter hunts for beloved Model T hotrod her dad sold 45 years ago
- Back in the 1960s, Martin Monkman scrimped and bartered to painstakingly rebuild a 1915 Model T hotrod, but was forced to sell it in the 1970s to support his young family.
- New IIU investigates woman's claim of assault by 2 Winnipeg cops
- Allegations that two Winnipeg police officers assaulted a woman are being looked into by the Independent Investigation Unit of Manitoba.
- Winnipeg must prepare for self-driving cars, St. Boniface councillor says
- St. Boniface Coun. Matt Allard wants Winnipeg to be ready for self-driving cars.
- Updated Parents of Shea Fright, Winnipeg woman killed in Highway 207 crash, speak out video
- The parents of Shea Fright, a 29-year-old Winnipeg woman who was killed by an impaired driver on Highway 207 last month, are speaking out about their loss and urging motorists not to drink and drive.
- Port of Churchill layoffs 'came out of nowhere,' says town's mayor
- Upwards of 100 employees at the Port of Churchill in northern Manitoba are learning there is no work for them, which the town's mayor is surprising and devastating for people in the town of 800.