Set Richer as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jan 25, 15 at 6:00 PM CST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 8:08 AM
Sunset: 5:08 PM
S 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 25, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Jan 25, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy. Periods of light snow beginning this evening and ending before morning. Wind becoming south 40 km/h gusting to 60 this evening then northwest 30. Temperature rising to plus 1 by morning.
Overcast. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature falling to minus 2 in the afternoon.
Clearing in the evening. Low minus 7.
|Overcast||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
0° | -2°
32° | 28°
-8° | -9°
18° | 16°
-14° | -18°
7° | -0°
-21° | -27°
-6° | -17°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
...returns Monday, January 26th
- Theresa Oswald reaches out to 'students too often left behind' in campagin promise
- On Sunday, Oswald announced a number of initiatives that would make post-secondary education more accessible and affordable than it is now, when the average student debt for a four-year undergraduate degree is $20,000, according to Oswald.
- NDP to accommodate northern Manitoba delegates after all
- New Democrats decided to accommodate northern Manitoba delegates Sunday, opting to allow mail-in ballots for the upcoming NDP leadership election for those unable to attend the annual Winnipeg convention.
- Boy, 13, and girl, 14, facing charges after allegedly breaking into Dollarama
- A 13-year-old boy and 14-year-old girl are facing break, enter and theft charges after they reportedly smashed a ground-level window of a Dollarama in Winnipeg's West Kildonan and entered the store.
- Sapotaweyak Cree Nation sets up blockades to stop work on Bipole III
- Members of a western Manitoba aboriginal community have set up blockades to stop work on the Bipole III hydroelectric line.
- Forget about sunglasses and full winter gear in Winnipeg on Sunday
- On Sunday, Winnipeggers won't need sunglasses — and they might not need full winter gear either. The city is expected to reach a high of –7 C and remain cloudy throughout the day. Mild temperatures will continue to rise overnight, becoming 0 C by Monday morning.