Set Richer as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 16, 17 at 10:00 PM CST
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 8:16 AM
Sunset: 4:55 PM
S 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 16, 17 at 9:27 PM CST Mon Jan 16, 17 at 9:27 PM CST
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Low minus 16.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming south 20 km/h near noon. High minus 4.
Partly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
As we work through the week, temps will gradually get warmer toward Wednesday. This afternoon’s high looks like a breezy -3. The afternoon high on Wednesday rises to +2.
Thursday and through the weekend, daytime highs will be between zero and +1, although, the weekend looks a little messy with cloud cover and the possibility of some wet flurries.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: S @ 20/25 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: S @ 15/20 in the morning. S @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
Thursday: S @ 15 in the morning. S @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg waitress gets $1,000 tip on $87 bill
- Winnipeg server Jennifer Peitsch says that when you're working in restaurants, there's a great tip and then there's a life-changing tip.
- Analysis There's no budget for snow? Fudge it!
- The City of Winnipeg overspent its budget for snow-clearing eight times over the past 10 years, despite inflationary increases.
- Winnipeg wins bid for national dodgeball tournament in 2018
- While they likely won’t be dodging wrenches, the country’s top dodgeball players will be heading to Winnipeg in 2018.
- Recap Jets drop 4th straight in loss to struggling Sharks video
- Joel Ward scored a short-handed goal and took a hard hit to assist on Timo Meier's goal, helping the San Jose Sharks beat the Winnipeg Jets 5-2 on Monday for just their third win in eight games.
- DNA evidence questioned at 1st day of retrial for accused killer of Candace Derksen, 13
- During the first day of Mark Edward Grant's retrial on Monday, former Winnipeg police officers were challenged on whether or not they may have contaminated a crime scene where the body of 13-year-old Candace Derksen was found more than three decades ago.