Set Richer as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 25, 16 at 7:00 AM CDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:31 AM
Sunset: 8:24 PM
NNW 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 25, 16 at 5:00 AM CDT Thu Aug 25, 16 at 5:00 AM CDT
A few showers ending early this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind north 30 km/h becoming light early this afternoon. High 21. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clearing this evening. Low 9.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 25.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Expect scattered showers Wednesday night to linger into Thursday morning. Thursday afternoon gets brighter though with a high of 21. Friday will be a solid sunny and 25 degrees. I do see the slight chance for an evening showers on Friday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: NW @ 25/40 in the morning. NW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Friday: S @ 15 in the morning. SW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Saturday: S @ 20 in the morning. SW @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Agency hopes 'intense therapeutic services' will help troubled child
- Métis Child and Family Services Authority hopes a new placement will help turn around the troubled life of a young boy.
- Tolko Industries closing causes financial distress for The Pas people
- Children sometimes throw a rock in a pond and watch the ripples. B.C.-based Tolko Industries just threw a boulder into the Saskatchewan River next to The Pas, and the waves are crashing over its banks and into the town.
- Manitoba family sues Interlake health region claiming traumatic delivery left baby with lifelong effects
- A family is suing the Interlake-Eastern Regional Health Authority after they say their baby experienced a traumatic birth causing lifelong effects.
- Canada Post contract talks appear to stall as strike mandate deadline nears
- It appears contract talks at Canada Post have stalled as a strike mandate for more than 51,000 members of the Canadian Union of Postal Workers is set to expire.
- Small explosion rattles people in downtown Winnipeg video
- Winnipeg police are still investigating what caused a small explosion outside the downtown courthouse Wednesday afternoon.