Set Richer as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 17, 14 at 6:00 AM CDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:04 AM
Sunset: 7:36 PM
N 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 17, 14 at 5:36 AM CDT Wed Sep 17, 14 at 5:36 AM CDT
Mainly cloudy. Clearing late this afternoon. High 15. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low plus 4 with risk of frost.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late in the evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 50 early in the afternoon. High 22.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
23° | 15°
73° | 59°
22° | 8°
72° | 46°
23° | 9°
73° | 48°
23° | 5°
73° | 41°
25° | 5°
77° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
It’s back to sunshine for the entire province on Wednesday along with a cooler high of 16 in southern sections of the province. It will be much cooler in the north behind that cold front. We do warm up to 20 on Thursday and 24 on Friday but there is some instability along with that warmer air. Computer forecast models suggest showers Thursday night into Friday morning with clearing on Friday and a warm high of 24 degrees. It does look like we’ll have a warmer weekend this time around across southern Manitoba with highs Saturday and Sunday around 20 to 21 degrees.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: NE @ 20/25 in the morning. NE @ 20 in the afternoon.
Thursday: SE @ 20 in the morning. SE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Friday: S @ 25/30 in the morning. N @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- New Bones found along banks of Red River in Winnipeg
- Bones have been found on the shoreline of the Red River in Winnipeg.
- Sacred fire planned at human rights museum to highlight First Nations water issues video
- A group of First Nations people plans to light a sacred fire near the Canadian Museum for Human Rights in Winnipeg to educate visitors about how many indigenous communities don't have access to clean drinking water.
- Winnipeg investment adviser faces discipline over railway pension funds
- A second Winnipeg investment adviser, Donald Earl Phillips, is facing discipline for his handling of railway pension funds.
- Winnipeg mayoral forum tackles food security issues
- Six of Winnipeg's seven mayoral candidates gave voters some food for thought at a forum dedicated to food security issues on Tuesday evening.
- Winnipeg programs aim to steer young refugees away from gangs video
- Children from refugee families are at risk of getting involved with Winnipeg's gangs, but one former gang member says programs that help newcomers to Canada are helping kids steer clear of crime.