Set Moosomin as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 30, 14 at 12:00 PM CST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:33 AM
Sunset: 5:28 PM
NNE 11 km/h
Pressure: 103.5 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 30, 14 at 11:00 AM CST Thu Oct 30, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries near noon. Clearing this afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this afternoon. High plus 2.
Partly cloudy. Wind southeast 30 km/h. Low minus 7.
Mainly cloudy. Wind southeast 30 km/h increasing to 50 gusting to 70 in the morning then becoming south 30 early in the evening. High plus 5.
|Mainly cloudy||Sunny||Rain||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
11° | -1°
52° | 30°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
8° | -3°
46° | 27°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Regina police called about piñata left at Government House
- Regina police said they were contacted Thursday morning about a "package" left at Government House, where Lieut. Gov. Vaughn Schofield is based. It turned out to be an empty piñata.
- New Health Sciences Association criticizes Saskatoon Health Region
- The Health Sciences Association of Saskatchewan is critical of the Saskatoon Health Region's decision to force its CEO to resign.
- Homeowners shop in U.S. for savings on kitchen cabinets
- Some Saskatchewan homeowners and contractors say they're saving thousands of dollars by purchasing their kitchen cabinets and countertops in Minot, North Dakota.
- Girl, 3, can legally fish, Saskatchewan judge rules
- An ice-fishing dad who was accused of having too many lines in the water has been cleared by a judge because his three-year-old daughter was fishing with him.
- Man, 68, dies after vehicle goes into slough near Bethune, Sask.
- A man is dead after his vehicle crashed and went into a slough near Bethune, Sask., Wednesday night.