Set Moosomin as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 19, 13 at 9:00 AM CST
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 4:55 AM
Sunset: 8:32 PM
ENE 29 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 19, 13 at 5:00 AM CST Sun May 19, 13 at 5:00 AM CST
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h this morning. High 22. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Wind northeast 30 km/h. Low 10.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning in the afternoon. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon then diminishing to 20 in the evening. High 18.
|Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
15° | 7°
59° | 45°
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
20° | 5°
68° | 41°
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
18° | 8°
64° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Zahra Alani – weather specialist CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5. 5:30 & 6
As a first generation Canadian, Zahra’s traditional views, mixed with her spicy persona, has led to her success but also to her diverse experiences.
Zahra Alani filled-in for three years doing the traffic and weather on CBC Radio One’s The Early Edition and On the Coast in Vancouver, before moving to weekends as weathercaster for CBC BC’s weekend broadcasts. From there CBC Saskatchewan quickly snatched her up for her current role as Weather Specialist on CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5, 5:30 & 6.
- recap MacKinnon bests Jones, leads Mooseheads over Winterhawks
- Nathan MacKinnon scored a second-period hat trick Saturday as the Halifax Mooseheads exploded for five straight goals to defeat the Portland Winterhawks 7-4 in the first game at the MasterCard Memorial Cup in Saskatoon, Sask. for both teams.
- Saskatoon police probe double stabbing
- Saskatoon police are investigating a double stabbing after two 19-year-old men were wounded with a knife Friday evening.
- Man charged after 2 women sprayed with mace
- A 21-year-old man is facing assault charges after two women were spayed with mace in Saskatoon Friday night.
- Man, 21, stabbed in Saskatoon's north end
- Saskatoon police are investigating after a 21-year-old man was stabbed at Stanley Place early Saturday morning.
- Small plane uses RCMP driver training course for emergency landing
- The pilot of a small plane landed safely on the grounds of the RCMP Training Academy in Regina, after reporting a mechanical problem.