Set Moosomin as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 06, 15 at 9:00 AM CST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:54 AM
Sunset: 6:16 PM
WNW 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 06, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Tue Oct 06, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 15. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this evening. Low plus 2.
Cloudy. Wind south 30 km/h becoming west 20 near noon. High 16.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Stolen truck leaves path of destruction after smashing through Regina street video
- A black, stolen dually pickup truck in Regina's Cathedral area caused quite a bit of mayhem early Tuesday morning.
- Stephen Harper to make Saskatoon appearance this evening
- Conservative leader Stephen Harper will be making an appearance at a rally in Saskatoon this evening.
- Riding profile: Regina-Wascana
- Regina-Wascana used to be a rural/urban riding. It's now just urban but candidates here still have to appeal to voters with very different backgrounds.
- Prince Albert police search for escaped inmate from Saskatchewan Penitentiary
- Police are on the lookout for a man who walked away from the Saskatchewan Penitentiary yesterday.
- Regina's weather, traffic and gas prices for Tuesday
- Here's the information you need to start your morning.