Set Moosomin as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 11, 16 at 3:00 AM CST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 8:06 AM
Sunset: 5:56 PM
N 2 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Chance of flurries
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 10, 16 at 4:00 PM CST Wed Feb 10, 16 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 15.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Periods of light snow beginning late in the morning. High minus 10.
Periods of light snow ending in the evening then clearing. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 30.
|Periods of light snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Federal ministers in Saskatoon for MMIW pre-inquiry
- Minister Carolyn Bennett and Minister Jody Wilson-Raybould listened to the stories of families and survivors. They also heard suggestions for the upcoming inquiry.
- Ottawa considering funds for Saskatchewan oil well cleanup
- Saskatchewan Premier Brad Wall presented a proposal to Justin Trudeau on Feb 8, for $156 million for a program to accelerate well cleanups.
- Syrian refugee families arrive in Saskatoon daily
- Executive Director Ali Abukar said that around 300 Syrian refugees have already arrived in the city but they expect 800 newcomers to call the bridge city their home.
- 86-year-old Regina swimmer heads to Hawaii training camp
- Mary Brown has been swimming laps with the Regina Masters Swim Club for nearly 40 years. Now she's joining some teammates for a five-day training camp in Hawaii.
- Regina's LIT basketball tournament kicks off, includes girls' event for first time
- This will be the 64th year in a row that the prestigious tournament has taken place.