Set Moosomin as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 16, 17 at 4:00 PM CST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 8:39 AM
Sunset: 5:14 PM
WSW 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 16, 17 at 4:00 PM CST Mon Jan 16, 17 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy. Wind becoming south 30 km/h early this evening. Low minus 8.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind south 20 km/h. High plus 1.
A few clouds. Wind southwest 30 km/h. Low minus 2.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New 'Dangerous' chemical W-18, developed in Canada, surfacing in Sask. street drugs
- An experimental chemical called W-18, identified as extremely dangerous, has surfaced in Saskatchewan where it has been linked to other worrisome street drugs that have been associated with numerous fatal overdoses.
- Sask. government orders entire public service to cap employee compensation
- The Saskatchewan government has ordered all public service to look at cost-cutting measures to help reduce the province’s $1-billion deficit.
- Regina police investigating after house shot at
- A bullet was found at the scene, along with bullet holes in a window of a home on the 400 block of York Street.
- 'Might go to a movie or 2 more': Saskatoon man wins $5M
- Curtis Mooney could have walked away from the Broadway Avenue 7-Eleven with just bag a Doritos. Instead, the Saskatoon man ended up with $5 million.
- Pedestrian hit by snowplow
- A snowplow appears to have been involved in a pedestrian accident in Regina this morning.