Set Moosomin as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 20, 14 at 3:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 7:16 AM
Sunset: 5:46 PM
S 25 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 20, 14 at 11:00 AM CST Mon Oct 20, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
Sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this afternoon. High 23.
Clear. Low 6.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the evening. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h early in the evening. High 18.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
17° | 8°
63° | 46°
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
17° | 3°
63° | 37°
13° | 2°
55° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Warm Saskatchewan fall inspires photographers
- Whether you are a personal photographer or just like instagramming smart phone pix, you love sharing your warm fall snaps this season.
- New RCMP officer from Newfoundland injured in Regina hit-and-run
- Keith Bennett, 42, who's originally from Stephenville and is stationed in White Butte, Sask., remains in a Regina hospital after being struck by a car while on duty.
- Taser had no effect on running man: Regina police
- A Taser used on a fleeing suspect Monday appeared to have no effect — but Regina police got him anyway, they say.
- Saskatoon police locate missing woman Darla Eyahpaise
- Saskatoon Police have tweeted that Darla Eyahpaise has been located.
- Leaves falling, so are warm-weather records
- Warm weather records were set in six Saskatchewan communities on Sunday, and a slew of new records could fall today.