Set Moosomin as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 1:00 PM CST
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 5:11 AM
Sunset: 8:35 PM
NNW 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 29, 14 at 11:00 AM CST Tue Jul 29, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. High 27. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing late this evening. Low 11.
Sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h early in the evening. High 29.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
30° | 14°
86° | 57°
29° | 12°
84° | 54°
28° | 14°
82° | 57°
25° | 14°
77° | 57°
25° | 13°
77° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Tricycle stolen from yard of Regina girl with cerebral palsy
- A mother is asking for the public's help in finding a stolen tricycle that belongs to her daughter who has cerebral palsy. The mother posted an advertisement Monday on Regina's Kijiji website
- Queen City Ex hits Regina
- A strawberry social, a parade and fireworks kickoff the Queen City Ex Tuesday. The midway opens around noon on Wednesday.
- Pilot Barry Howe comes to rescue of crashed floatplane
- Bush pilot Barry Howe tells CBC about finding a downed floatplane near Wollaston Lake on Friday and helping rescue the pilot and passenger.
- Saskatoon Light & Power sticking with smart meters
- The City of Saskatoon's electrical utility says it has had no problem with smart meters, and plans to continue a massive replacement program.
- Body found near Manitoba Expressway in Moose Jaw River
- A man's body was pulled from the Moose Jaw River by police Monday night, three days after police began their search for a man, 47, who disappeared near the city's hospital.