Set Moosomin as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 28, 15 at 6:00 PM CST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 8:27 AM
Sunset: 5:32 PM
NW 29 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 28, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Wed Jan 28, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries late this evening and after midnight. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low minus 15.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny in the morning. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon. High minus 10.
Cloudy. Low minus 15 with temperature rising to minus 9 by morning.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-16° | -16°
3° | 3°
-20° | -26°
-4° | -15°
-16° | -22°
3° | -8°
-15° | -20°
5° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Stephen Harper holds 1st meeting with AFN national chief Perry Bellegarde
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper met with the national chief for the Assembly of First Nations Perry Bellegarde in Ottawa today.
- Regina's Amanda Ruller wins a new car on The Price is Right
- Regina's Amanda Ruller won a brand new car on today's episode of the CBS game show The Price is Right.
- Russell Dennis Wolfe, accused child pornographer, facing 26 new charges video
- Russell Dennis Wolfe, 56, is facing 26 new charges related to an ongoing child pornography investigation that has police saying he sexually assaulted and photographed 13 young girls.
- Tessie Weigetz, accused of assault at Regina seniors home, in court video
- Tessie Weigetz, 56, accused of assaulting a resident of the Santa Maria Senior Citizens Home in Regina, made her first appearance in court on Wednesday.
- Non-Muslim University of Saskatchewan students wear hijabs
- University of Saskatchewan students were given the chance to walk in the shoes, or rather, the headcovering of their Muslim classmates.