Set Moosomin as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 30, 16 at 9:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 6:46 AM
Sunset: 6:27 PM
S 27 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 30, 16 at 4:00 PM CST Fri Sep 30, 16 at 4:00 PM CST
A few showers ending this evening then clearing. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 9.
Sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 26. Humidex 28. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 11.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Saskatchewan becoming a safe haven for Montreal's banned pit bulls
- Saskatchewan dog lovers are saving the lives of a number of pit bulls from Montreal who were in danger of being euthanized.
- New 2 dead in early morning house fire in Hudson Bay, Sask.
- Two people died in an early morning house fire in Hudson Bay, Sask., according to RCMP.
- Elderly woman in Regina General Hospital given bath after family complains
- Marianne Selinger says that her 94 year-old grandmother was bathed yesterday for the first time in two weeks at the Regina General Hospital.
- Photos Ukrainian Canadians meet in Regina
- Over 250 delegates from across Canada are in Regina for meetings, and more, of the Ukrainian Canadian Congress.
- Prairie farmers expected to benefit from global warming by growing corn, soy
- Farmers on the Canadian Prairies are the only agricultural winners on the planet as a result of global warming, according to an economist studying global food supply.