Set Moosomin as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 29, 15 at 8:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 6:31 AM
Sunset: 7:12 PM
S 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 29, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Mar 29, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low plus 3.
Clearing in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 near noon. High 13. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the evening. Low zero.
|Clearing||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
8° | 6°
46° | 43°
4° | -4°
39° | 25°
3° | -7°
37° | 19°
4° | -7°
39° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Man found dead Sunday in Saskatoon's Victoria Park
- Saskatoon police are investigating after a man was found dead near the river in Victoria Park.
- Regina drone operator shares spring melt photos
- Notanee Bourassa has a drone's eye view of this year's spring melt around northwest Regina.
- Moms of trans kids use men's washrooms to push legislation
- The mothers of two transgender children in Saskatoon are pushing for gender neutral washrooms, education and political change.
- Shots fired between 2 parked vehicles in Saskatoon parking lot
- Officers say the man inside the vehicle that was shot at was not hit by any rounds.
- Video Spring Home Show exhibitors give CBC their best pitches video
- Salespeople at the Spring Home Show present CBC with their best pitches.