Set Moosomin as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 02, 15 at 7:00 AM CST
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:02 AM
Sunset: 7:30 PM
SSE 7 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 02, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Wed Sep 02, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Sunny. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h this morning. High 34. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Low 17.
Mainly sunny. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High 29.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New El Nino to bring temperature swings, come fall: meteorologist
- The Weather Network's chief meteorologist weighs in on what el nino will bring for Saskatchewan, come autumn.
- New Regina's weather, traffic and gas prices for Wednesday
- Here's the information you need to start your morning.
- New Saskatoon police arrest man who escaped from Prince Albert minimum security prison
- Three people will be in front of a judge after a 22-year-old man who escaped from the Riverbend Correctional Facility at Prince Albert got picked up outside Saskatoon.
- 2 die in farm accident near Burstall, Sask.
- Two people, a 62-year-old man and a 14-year-old boy, died in a farm accident while unloading a grain truck near Burstall, Sask., Monday.
- Court showdown over First Nations transparency law hard to avoid, Sask. scholar
- A Saskatchewan academic who specializes in the relationships between Aboriginal peoples, government and industry, says the current showdown over financial transparency will not likely get resolved outside of the courtroom.