Set Moosomin as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 18, 14 at 8:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 6:27 AM
Sunset: 6:55 PM
S 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 18, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Thu Sep 18, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Mainly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 11.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late in the morning and in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the morning. High 19. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Wind becoming west 30 km/h overnight. Low 9.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
21° | 5°
70° | 41°
25° | 9°
77° | 48°
26° | 10°
79° | 50°
22° | 11°
72° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- UN committee lifted non-deportation request in Bibi case
- The United Nation's Committee against Torture has lifted its request that Canada not deport Jamila Bibi. Bibi is the Saskatoon woman sent back to Pakistan on Tuesday, amid fears her life is in danger in her home country.
- After 2½ years of trying, police crack encrypted child porn cache
- Saskatchewan police say that after 2½ years of trying, they've managed to crack an encrypted device containing child pornography and have made an arrest.
- Saskatoon gives lockout notice to transit union
- Saskatoon bus service could come to a halt Saturday night. The city has served notice of a potential lockout to the union representing bus drivers and other transit staff, members of the Amalgamated Transit Union, 615.
- Prince Edward visits Regina
- Prince Edward, The Earl of Wessex, is visiting Regina today.
- 'Turf war' going on between LPNs and RNs, Steven Lewis says
- A Saskatchewan health policy analyst says there's a turf war going on between registered nurses and licensed practical nurses in the province.