Deep River, ON
Set Deep River as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 24, 17 at 6:38 PM EST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 5:03 PM
WNW 7 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 24, 17 at 3:30 PM EST Tue Jan 24, 17 at 3:30 PM EST
Snow ending late this evening then cloudy. Local amount 2 cm. Temperature steady near minus 4.
Cloudy. High zero.
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning early in the evening. Fog patches developing near midnight. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 2.
|Cloudy||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Jacques Lesage tells sentencing hearing he was a product of incest
- A man convicted of sexually abusing two of his daughters and fathering three children with one of them says he himself was the product of incest — his mother was also his sister.
- Ottawa judge stays teen's sex assault charges at home daycare over trial delays
- An Ottawa judge has stayed the charges against a 15-year-old boy accused of sexual offences involving a three-year-old at his mother's home daycare because his trial took too long.
- New Gatineau police say 911 protocol not followed in Gauvreau homicide
- A preliminary investigation by Gatineau police found the 911 operator who took the call related to 83-year-old Thérèse Gauvreau's homicide did not follow proper protocol, leading to a 30-minute delay in the response.
- Bronson Avenue tower, Westboro side-street apartment closer to reality
- The City of Ottawa's planning committee has approved a proposal for a 12-storey off-campus residence for university students on the corner of Bronson and Carling avenues, along with a smaller Westboro apartment building that's rankled some on the street.
- Henry Burris announces his retirement from the CFL
- One of the most popular quarterbacks to play in the Canadian Football League is hanging up his cleats. Henry Burris is retiring at age 41.