Deep River, ON
Set Deep River as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 08, 16 at 6:00 PM EST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:39 AM
Sunset: 4:25 PM
WNW 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 08, 16 at 5:48 PM EST Thu Dec 08, 16 at 5:48 PM EST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 8.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 17.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Vibe lounge food licence suspended after nearby shooting death
- A Hintonburg business that residents say has become a magnet for crime in the neighbourhood has had its food licence suspended by the city, according to the local councillor.
- Snow squall warning issued for Ottawa and Gatineau
- Environment Canada has issued a snow squall warning for Ottawa and Gatineau and says people — especially travellers — should prepare for near whiteout conditions.
- New plan will help restore St. Lawrence River, Lake Ontario ecosystems: officials
- Officials in Canada and the U.S. have signed a new plan to regulate water levels and flows in Lake Ontario and the St. Lawrence River that they say will help restore coastal ecosystems.
- Canada Revenue Agency targets 3 convenience stores in raids
- Canada Revenue Agency investigators accompanied by RCMP officers raided at least three Ottawa convenience stores on Thursday.
- Councillor calls for CCTV cameras on Jasmine Crescent after latest stabbing
- An Ottawa city councillor wants to see if installing security cameras on Jasmine Crescent can curb violence and crime in the Gloucester neighbourhood.