Set Renfrew as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 06, 16 at 6:00 AM EST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 7:32 AM
Sunset: 4:24 PM
SW 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 06, 16 at 5:00 AM EST Tue Dec 06, 16 at 5:00 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High plus 1.
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning late this evening. Local amount 2 cm. Low minus 2.
Periods of snow ending in the morning then mainly cloudy. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High plus 1.
|Periods of snow||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Video 6 months after Rideau Street sinkhole, cause remains unknown video
- Did a water main rupture cause the Rideau Street sinkhole on June 8, or did light rail tunnelling cause the road collapse? The answer will determine who's on the hook for the cleanup bill, but two separate investigations are ongoing.
- Ottawa woman's sponsorship 'nightmare' leaves mother stuck in South Africa
- An Ottawa woman is hoping she will be reunited with her family in time for Christmas after her mother's sponsorship application was approved years ago, but like many others trying to bring family to Canada, the process has resulted in more red tape than red bows.
- Mississippi Mills residents sue NRC for $40M over contaminated water
- A group of Mississppi Mills residents is suing the National Research Council for more than $40 million after residential wells were contaminated by toxic chemicals originating from an NRC fire lab in their neighbourhood.
- EVENTS Christmas lighting ceremonies in Ottawa this week video
- Downtown Ottawa will be awash with red and green by the end of this week as museums and Parliament Hill flip the switch and turn on the annual Christmas lights.
- Live Blog Ottawa, Gatineau traffic updates for Dec. 6
- Follow live traffic updates during Ottawa Morning from 5:30 to 8:30 a.m. and All in a Day from 3 to 6 p.m.