Set Renfrew as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 23, 13 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:28 AM
Sunset: 8:39 PM
NNW 24 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
A few showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 23, 13 at 11:00 AM EDT Thu May 23, 13 at 11:00 AM EDT
Showers. Wind becoming north 20 km/h this afternoon. Temperature falling to 7 this afternoon. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few showers ending after midnight then partly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h. Low plus 2 with risk of frost.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny in the morning. Wind north 20 km/h. High 13.
16° | 3°
61° | 37°
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
23° | 6°
73° | 43°
25° | 10°
77° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- new Man accused of wife's murder changed his story to police
- A man accused of scalding his wife with boiling water and leaving her to die changed his story about how his wife was burned during a police interrogation, an Ottawa court heard today.
- 2nd suspect in Tim Bosma murder case to plead not guilty video
- The lawyer for Mark Smich says the Oakville, Ont., resident will plead not guilty to first-degree murder in the death of Tim Bosma, the Hamilton man who disappeared earlier this month after taking two men on a test drive of his truck. Smich was charged today, after Dellen Millard of Toronto was also charged with first-degree murder.
- updated How was the Mike Duffy report 'whitewashed?'
- Liberals in the Senate and the House of Commons are pushing the government to explain who was behind the decision to edit an original Senate committee report on Mike Duffy's expenses, and why.
- Senators' Alfredsson on defeating Penguins: 'Probably not' video
- The Pittsburgh Penguins scored four times in the third period and six unanswered goals in all to blow out the Ottawa Senators 7-3 and take a 3-1 lead in their Eastern Conference semi-final series.
- Needed: New approaches to defuse 'suicide contagion' among teens
- Mental health experts say we need to find new ways to refer to and discuss suicide, particularly now that a large medical study has confirmed that teens are more susceptible to the idea if they know a schoolmate who died that way.