Set Pembroke as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 30, 17 at 7:07 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:57 AM
Sunset: 8:14 PM
ESE 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Rain at times heavy
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 30, 17 at 3:30 PM EDT Sun Apr 30, 17 at 3:30 PM EDT
Rain at times heavy. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Temperature steady near plus 4.
Periods of rain with risk of a thunderstorm. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 16.
A few showers ending after midnight then partly cloudy. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low plus 5.
|Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Periods of rain||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Photos CBC Ottawa's must-see photos for the week of April 23
- A collection of some of the best photos from stories CBC Ottawa covered over the past week.
- Nepean sports dome reinflated, but still off-limits to the public
- Nearly three weeks after it suddenly deflated, a popular Ottawa sports dome is once more back to its proper puffiness — but it still remains closed to the public.
- Ottawa-bound Air Canada flight forced to return to London
- An Ottawa-bound Air Canada flight had to turn around and return to Heathrow Airport Sunday after developing a problem with its air conditioning system.
- Snowbirds to join French aircraft in flyby over Parliament Hill Monday
- The Canadian Forces Snowbirds and the Patrouille de France air demonstration team will mark Canada's 150 years of Confederation Monday with a flyby over Parliament Hill.
- 11 years later, Ottawa family reflects on 'miracle' organ donation
- Nearly 11 years after receiving a new heart and lungs from a donor, James Luff and his family reflect on how organ donation changed their lives.