Set Pembroke as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 26, 17 at 12:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:02 AM
Sunset: 7:27 PM
Pressure: 103.2 kPa
Periods of freezing rain
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 25, 17 at 3:30 PM EDT Sat Mar 25, 17 at 3:30 PM EDT
Clear. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 12.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of freezing rain beginning in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 late in the morning. High zero.
Periods of freezing rain changing to periods of rain late in the evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early in the evening. Temperature rising to plus 3 by morning.
|Periods of freezing rain||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Police officer who punched handcuffed teen violated Canadian charter, judge rules
- An Ottawa police officer violated several sections of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms during a 2015 arrest where he punched a handcuffed teenager in the face, a justice ruled this week.
- Recap Habs hold off Senators to maintain Atlantic lead video
- Andrei Markov scored two goals and set up another as the Montreal Canadiens downed the Ottawa Senators 3-1 on Saturday night to retain first place in the NHL Atlantic Division.
- Freezing rain warning issued for Ottawa-Gatineau area
- Environment Canada is forecasting a slippery Sunday afternoon in Ottawa-Gatineau and across eastern Ontario.
- Audio Olympic speed skater returns to Ottawa to volunteer at at his old arena audio
- The Ottawa speed skater that holds the national record for the 1,000-metre race is returning to volunteer at the local arena where he first sharpened his skates.
- Man, 27, killed in car crash on Merivale Road
- One man is dead and another is in serious condition after a vehicle struck a pole at the intersection of Merivale Road and Raven Avenue early Saturday morning.