Set Pembroke as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jun 30, 15 at 3:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 5:22 AM
Sunset: 9:03 PM
SSE 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A few showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jun 30, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Tue Jun 30, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Low 15.
A few showers ending late in the afternoon then cloudy. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing early in the evening. Low 9.
|A few showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Canada Day celebrations in Ottawa to have more visible security
- If you're joining in on the Canada Day festivities in the nation's capital, expect to see a more visible security presence in and around Parliament Hill.
- Canada Day 2015 in Ottawa area communities
- If you don't want to spend Canada Day on Parliament Hill, there's likely a celebration taking place in your community.
- Live Blog Ottawa traffic updates for June 30, 2015
- Follow live Ottawa traffic news every weekday morning starting at 6 a.m., and every weekday afternoon starting at 3 p.m.
- Muhab Sultanaly Sultan, wanted in Jeremy Cook cellphone death, ID'd as body in Rideau
- Ontario's Special Investigations Unit has confirmed that a body found in the Rideau River last week is that of Calgary resident Muhab Sultanaly Sultan, wanted in the death of a teenager who was trying to track down his cellphone.
- Plan Ahead Canada Day 2015: What's open and closed in Ottawa, Gatineau
- CBC Ottawa has compiled a list of what's open and closed in Ottawa and Gatineau on Canada Day, so you can plan ahead.