Set Pembroke as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 22, 16 at 9:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:35 AM
Sunset: 6:11 PM
NW 35 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 22, 16 at 8:09 PM EDT Sat Oct 22, 16 at 8:09 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain this evening then 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 1.
Clearing early in the morning. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 11.
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low zero.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Joshua Briere stabbed to death in 16th homicide of 2016
- A 26-year-old man died of his injuries after being stabbed several times on Clyde Avenue overnight in what Ottawa police are calling a targeted attack.
- If Big Tobacco sells e-cigarettes, they'll 'recruit a whole new generation' of smokers: Public Health Ontario
- If Ottawa lets Big Tobacco into the e-cigarette business it would be handing the industry the chance to hook teenagers on nicotine and turn them into lifelong customers, the chief executive officer of Public Health Ontario says.
- Woman dies after being hit by car on West Hunt Club Road
- A woman was hit by a car and killed on busy stretch of West Hunt Club Road on Friday night.
- All In A Day listeners sketch Wonder Woman on 75th birthday
- For Wonder Woman's 75th birthday, CBC Radio's All In A Day asked listeners to send in sketches of the super heroine — and the response was swift.
- If you thought you'll pay much less with Ontario's new hydro deal, think again
- A deal to buy Quebec's cheaper and cleaner hydroelectric power will save Ontario millions of dollars, but there's little relief in the agreement for citizens in this province who are struggling to pay their hydro bills.