Set Petawawa as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 22, 13 at 3:09 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:30 AM
Sunset: 8:42 PM
ESE 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 3:30 PM EDT Tue May 21, 13 at 3:30 PM EDT
A few showers ending after midnight then mainly cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Local amount 15 to 25 mm. Low 14.
Cloudy. Showers beginning late in the morning. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon. Local amount 5 to 10 mm. High 19. UV index 3 or moderate.
Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Local amount 10 to 20 mm. Low 9.
14° | 3°
57° | 37°
14° | 2°
57° | 36°
19° | 3°
66° | 37°
20° | 4°
68° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- First responders describe crime scene during Hutt trial video audio
- A paramedic and a police detective testified Tuesday during the trial of Mark Hutt, an Ottawa man charged with first-degree murder after the death of his wife in 2009.
- Pakenham residents upset about proposed firearm facility
- Dozens of residents in rural Pakenham, part of Mississippie Mills, fear a proposed firearm training facility in the community could disturb the peace.
- Stabbing victim not expected to live, family says video
- An Ottawa man who was stabbed at his home last week while intervening to protect a friend is not expected to live, his family announced.
- Senate sends Duffy expense audit for 2nd internal review
- The Senate decided to send Senator Mike Duffy's audit report back to its internal committee for a second review, despite objections from the Liberal Senate leader, who argued the RCMP should be tasked with the job.
- Mountie sues 13 ex-colleagues for sex assault, harassment video
- An RCMP staff sergeant has filed a multimillion-dollar lawsuit against 13 former colleagues in the force's travelling equestrian show the Musical Ride, claiming she was sexually assaulted and harassed in the 1980s.