Set Petawawa as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 11, 16 at 2:00 AM EST
Feels like: -27
Feels like: -17
Sunrise: 7:19 AM
Sunset: 5:28 PM
NNW 20 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 10, 16 at 3:30 PM EST Wed Feb 10, 16 at 3:30 PM EST
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 18. Wind chill minus 25 overnight.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 16. Wind chill minus 26.
Clear in the evening and after midnight then partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 28.
|Chance of flurries||Flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Dad of teen hurt in hockey game hopes criminal charges make players 'think twice' video
- The father of a teenage hockey player who was injured in November during a game in Ottawa hopes that criminal charges laid against the teen who hit his son will encourage other players to think about their on-ice behaviour.
- Recap Senators come up short against Red Wings video
- Danny DeKeyser and Henrik Zetterberg scored early in the first and third periods to help the Detroit Red Wings beat Ottawa and spoil Dion Phaneuf's Senators debut with a 3-1 win Wednesday night.
- Transitway near University of Ottawa to close April 24
- A major section of the Transitway some University of Ottawa students rely on will close April 24, even though exams at the school run until April 27.
- Tungasuvvingat Inuit to suspend Mamisarvik Healing Centre video
- An Ottawa-based Inuit group is indefinitely suspending services at a healing centre that offers residential treatment programs for Inuit from across the country. 'This place transforms people,' says Reepa Evic-Carleton. 'You see a life change.'
- Video Carrot-loving bull elk delights Montreal toddler
- David Freiheit's daughters, aged 2 and 6, proved they're fearless last Saturday in this close-up encounter with a wapiti — or bull elk — that came looking for snacks at Parc Omega safari park, near Montebello, Que.