Owen Sound, ON
Set Owen Sound as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 30, 15 at 5:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:39 AM
Sunset: 4:46 PM
ESE 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Periods of rain or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 30, 15 at 3:30 PM EST Mon Nov 30, 15 at 3:30 PM EST
Partly cloudy. Low minus 2 with temperature rising to plus 1 by morning.
Cloudy. Periods of rain or drizzle beginning in the morning. Wind southeast 20 km/h. High 6.
Periods of rain or drizzle ending in the evening then clearing. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 1.
|Periods of rain or drizzle||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- James Forcillo says he didn't lose his cool during confrontation with Sammy Yatim
- Const. James Forcillo insisted he didn't lose his cool during a fatal confrontation with Sammy Yatim on a Toronto streetcar two years back. Forcillo was testifying in his own defence at the high-profile murder trial in Superior Court on Monday.
- Ontario prepared to take roughly 4,000 refugees this year: minister
- Ontario is prepared to take roughly 4,000 of the 10,000 Syrian refugees set to arrive in Canada by the end of the year and may not need as many resources to accommodate them as previously thought, says the province's health minister.
- Dog dies after eating poisoned kibble in Vaughan
- Police in Vaughan say a dog is dead after being poisoned with kibble that appears to have been laced with a chemical commonly found in antifreeze.
- Writer/director Deepa Mehta wins Toronto film critics award
- Deepa Mehta is this year's winner of the Clyde Gilmour Award from the Toronto Film Critics Association.
- Transgender woman survives rape, assault while fleeing Syria
- Even in Toronto, the sound of a siren can make Alia stop and go silent. It can bring back memories of hiding from Jordanian police. Of having to decide between being raped or being illegally deported to Syria where, as a transgender woman, she says she would have been killed.