Owen Sound, ON
Set Owen Sound as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 25, 15 at 9:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:24 AM
Sunset: 8:19 PM
W 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 25, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Sat Apr 25, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
Clear. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low zero.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming north 20 km/h late in the morning. High 7. UV index 6 or high.
Increasing cloudiness early in the evening. 60 percent chance of showers. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low plus 3.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
13° | 1°
55° | 34°
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
13° | 5°
55° | 41°
16° | 4°
61° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- 17 homes damaged in second Mt. Albert fire in 2 months
- Seventeen houses in a new subdivision in Mt. Albert were damaged Friday in a fire. The Ontario Fire Marshal is now investigating.
- Toronto police Chief Bill Blair retires, leaving complex legacy video audio
- Toronto police Chief Bill Blair retires from the force Saturday, leaving behind a legacy marked by ups and downs.
- 2 TTC stations robbed at gunpoint
- Toronto Police are investigating two hold-ups at TTC stations Friday night. The first happened at Chester Station around midnight, when a man armed with a pistol demanded money from a TTC ticket-taker, police say. No one was injured.
- Ontario elementary teachers in strike position on May 10
- Elementary teachers in Ontario are in a legal strike position and could be off work by May 10, after the union representing them received a "no board" report from the province.
- Recap Raptors on brink of elimination after Game 3 loss video
- The Washington Wizards closed in on a first-round playoff sweep by beating the Toronto Raptors 106-99 on Friday night.