Owen Sound, ON
Set Owen Sound as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 25, 14 at 12:31 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:59 AM
Sunset: 4:49 PM
W 33 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of wet flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 25, 14 at 11:00 AM EST Thu Dec 25, 14 at 11:00 AM EST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of wet flurries. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near plus 3.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 30 km/h. Low zero.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries changing to 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries near noon and then to 40 percent chance of flurries early in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High plus 3.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
3° | 1°
37° | 34°
0° | -1°
32° | 30°
-6° | -8°
21° | 18°
-7° | -10°
19° | 14°
-9° | -11°
16° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Feature Just how holly jolly is Christmas?
- How many Canadian children sent wish lists to Santa? Who holds the record for the biggest Christmas lights show? And how many litres of eggnog will we chug at holiday parties this year? Find out the answers in our by-the-numbers look at the holiday season.
- Stephen Harper asks Canadians to pray for military fighting ISIS video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper is asking Canadians to pray for the country's military personnel as they battle ISIS extremists in Northern Iraq.
- Video Green Christmas greets millions of Canadians video
- Christmas Day is turning out to be "one of the greenest Christmases we've ever seen" in much of the country, says Environment Canada.
- Edward Greenspan, criminal lawyer and legal pioneer, dead at 70 video
- Canadian criminal defence lawyer Edward Greenspan, whose high-profile clientele and impact on helping form the legal system made him renowned internationally, has died at age 70.
- SIU says no grounds to charge officers in 2013 shooting
- Ontario's police watchdog has concluded there are no reasonable grounds to charge any Toronto police officer with a criminal offence in the shooting of a 34-year-old man late last year.