Owen Sound, ON
Set Owen Sound as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 22, 14 at 6:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:10 AM
Sunset: 7:22 PM
NW 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 22, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Mon Sep 22, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Cloudy. Clearing late this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High 13. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Low 9.
Sunny. High 20.
24° | 9°
75° | 48°
24° | 10°
75° | 50°
23° | 9°
73° | 48°
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- New Policing costs continue to climb despite falling crime: study
- The costs of policing and staffing levels of many police forces across Canada continue to increase despite a steady decline in crime rates, a new study published today says.
- No word on when Mayor Rob Ford will exit hospital
- There is no word yet on when Mayor Rob Ford will exit hospital, after the completion of his first round of chemotherapy.
- Analysis Drinking water contaminated by excreted drugs a growing concern
- If we’re taking it, we’re also drinking it: painkillers, blood thinners, hormones, chemotherapy agents, even cocaine and amphetamines. What happens when excreted drugs get into drinking water?
- Unpaid academic internships called exploitation by students
- Some students who work long, unpaid college or university internships while paying high tuition fees say they feel exploited and that it’s time they got paid.
- Olivia Chow claims John Tory has chosen to 'hurt' city in past
- Mayoral candidate Olivia Chow says John Tory has failed to have the city's back on various occasions, suggesting he has tried to "hurt" Toronto with prior pledges and statements.