Owen Sound, ON
Set Owen Sound as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 25, 16 at 4:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 33
Feels like: 91
Sunrise: 6:38 AM
Sunset: 8:13 PM
WSW 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 25, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT Thu Aug 25, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early this evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing late this evening. Low 17.
Sunny. High 25. Humidex 28. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Low 14.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Police say 3 found dead in Scarborough garage had apparent crossbow injuries video
- Three people are dead, all of whom had apparent crossbow injuries, in the Scarborough region of Toronto on Thursday afternoon.
- Police evacuate Queens Quay condo over suspicious package
- Toronto police have evacuated a downtown condo building as they investigate a report of a suspicious package.
- Tanmay Bakshi, 12, spent his summer learning from IBM developers, and teaching them, too video
- Tanmay Bakshi is not your average pre-teen. The 12-year-old is fluent in several programming languages and built his first app by the age of nine.
- Former Degrassi High actor Jason Dickens charged with making child porn
- A former Degrassi High actor is facing a slew of charges for allegedly making and distributing child porn.
- Annex resident shocked at proposed condo near scene of derailment
- A woman who lives in the Annex is angry that a developer is pushing to build twin 29-storey and 15-storey condo towers near the Canadian Pacific train derailment that happened at Howland Avenue and Dupont Street Sunday morning.