South Bruce Peninsula, ON
Set South Bruce Peninsula as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 28, 15 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:45 AM
Sunset: 8:59 PM
SSW 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 28, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Thu May 28, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. High 21 except 16 near Lake Huron. UV index 8 or very high.
A few clouds. Low 12.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 25 except 19 near Lake Huron.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers or thundershowers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- New Beetle makes surprise appearance in Ontario woman's organic salad
- A Toronto woman says it's "creepy" that a beetle made a cameo appearance in her organic mixed greens.
- Captain John's boat restaurant will be towed away from Toronto video
- Captain John’s restaurant, also known as the rusting ship M/V Jadran, is set to be towed away from its longtime Lake Ontario spot at the foot of Yonge Street on Thursday morning.
- Hydro One should be investigated by OPP, Tories say
- The CEO of Hydro One insists he's not concerned that Ontario's Progressive Conservatives asked police to investigate allegations the utility misled the ombudsman about the extent of its billing problems.
- Toronto Daystarter: Thursday, May 28, 2015
- Here's what you need to know for Thursday, May 28, 2015.
- Man in custody after scooter rider struck by car
- A man in his hospital with significant injuries this morning after being struck by a car while riding a push scooter.