South Bruce Peninsula, ON
Set South Bruce Peninsula as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 22, 17 at 8:43 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:14 AM
Sunset: 6:02 PM
S 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Periods of drizzle
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 22, 17 at 5:00 AM EST Wed Feb 22, 17 at 5:00 AM EST
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of drizzle this morning. Fog dissipating near noon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 late this morning. High 10.
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning near midnight. Fog patches developing near midnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h. Low plus 4.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High 10 with temperature falling to plus 4 in the afternoon.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Analysis Islamophobia motion gives Ontario PCs an opportunity
- The Ontario Liberals were clearly hoping to tangle the Progressive Conservatives up in knots with a motion condemning Islamophobia, but PC leader Patrick Brown isn't taking the bait.
- New New book gives 150 reasons to love living in Ontario
- A new book created in honour Canada's 150th birthday features 150 stories, told by 150 Ontarians, in 150 words or less.
- Wind power company sues federal government for $28M
- A wind power company is going to court to try to get $28 million it is owed by the federal government over an Ontario offshore wind moratorium.
- Fog advisory in place for Toronto with near zero visibility in some areas
- It's foggy in Toronto on Wednesday morning, Environment Canada is warning drivers in the city.
- TTC union board votes 'no confidence' in Bob Kinnear after court reinstates him
- A Toronto judge has reinstated Bob Kinnear as the head of the TTC's largest union after he was suspended for allegedly trying to split the local from its U.S.-based parent Amalgamated Transit Union (ATU).