South Bruce Peninsula, ON
Set South Bruce Peninsula as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 27, 15 at 2:00 PM EST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:50 AM
Sunset: 5:25 PM
NE 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 27, 15 at 11:00 AM EST Tue Jan 27, 15 at 11:00 AM EST
Mainly sunny. Wind north 20 km/h. High minus 9.
A few clouds. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 19. Wind chill minus 26.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then snow beginning late in the evening. Wind becoming south 20 km/h early in the evening. High minus 4.
|Snow||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-4° | -7°
25° | 19°
-7° | -7°
19° | 19°
-8° | -15°
18° | 5°
-14° | -17°
7° | 1°
-13° | -17°
9° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Joseph Rotman dies, leaving legacy in business and philanthropy
- Canadian business mogul and philanthropist Joseph L. Rotman has died at age 80, CBC News has confirmed.
- Canada Post's Nelson Mandela stamp unveiled
- Canada Post unveiled a new stamp on Tuesday to commemorate the life of South Africa’s anti-apartheid icon Nelson Mandela and his relationship with Canada.
- Australian Open: Milos Raonic ready for big test against Djokovic
- Milos Raonic has never beaten world No. 1 Novak Djokovic, but the Canadian's improved fitness and mental strength could make the match interesting. They face each other in the quarter-finals of the Australian Open on Wednesday at 3:30 a.m. ET.
- Analysis Can Ontario sidestep a public service work stoppage? audio
- Kathleen Wynne's Liberal government and the province’s 35,000-strong public service union returned to the bargaining table Tuesday morning, but neither side is optimistic this round of talks will succeed.
- Barge Craft Beer drops Beer Store legal challenge
- Barge Craft Beer and Distribution is withdrawing its application to challenge the law that gives Ontario's Beer Store its near-monopoly of retail beer sales in the province, saying the court battle would have a "low chance of success" and would be "extremely expensive."