South Bruce Peninsula, ON
Set South Bruce Peninsula as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 25, 16 at 9:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:54 AM
Sunset: 6:24 PM
WNW 10 km/h
Pressure: 103.2 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 25, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT Tue Oct 25, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 5. UV index 3 or moderate.
Overcast. Wind becoming east 30 km/h before morning. Low plus 2.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain or snow||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Family, friends of alleged victims of Woodstock, Ont., nurse remember loved ones video audio
- Friends, family and neighbours are remembering the alleged victims of a Woodstock, Ont., nurse facing first-degree murder charges in the deaths of eight elderly people.
- Why don't more people in Toronto know about the Grey Cup?
- With Toronto fans in the middle of a baseball hangover, the Toronto Argos hope to sell tickets to the Grey Cup by slashing prices and looking to fans outside the city.
- Who is the former Woodstock, Ont., nurse charged in nursing-home deaths?
- The woman accused of first-degree murder in the deaths of eight nursing-home patients is under investigation by the College of Nurses of Ontario and is no longer entitled to practise.
- Case of nursing home deaths should change provincial regulations, criminologist says
- A criminology professor at Western University says the case of a nursing home worker accused of killing eight elderly residents could change the way nursing homes are monitored in Ontario.
- At alleged Woodstock killer's home, neighbours in shock
- Friends and neighbours of Elizabeth Wettlaufer are in in disbelief as they learn the Woodstock, Ont., woman has been charged with killing eight elderly people at the nursing homes where she worked as a registered nurse.