Saugeen Shores, ON
Set Saugeen Shores as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 15, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:04 AM
Sunset: 7:37 PM
S 18 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 15, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Mon Sep 15, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers near noon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this morning. High 15. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the morning. High 15.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
16° | 7°
61° | 45°
13° | 5°
55° | 41°
18° | 4°
64° | 39°
18° | 12°
64° | 54°
19° | 14°
66° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Rob Ford tumour diagnosis: Do politicians have a right to medical privacy?
- When Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s doctor released the details of his abdominal tumour, it brought into focus the issue of how much medical information politicians should be required to disclose.
- Abdul Monir, 31, shot dead just months after arriving in Canada
- A father of two who was gunned down at a Toronto pizza shop on Sunday had come to Canada from Afghanistan just four months ago, so that he could support his family.
- Mayor Rob Ford, family still waiting for test results video
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford and his family are still waiting for more information about the tumour that has been discovered inside his abdomen.
- No arrests yet in deadly shooting near Clinton, Ont. video
- A deadly shooting remains under investigation in southwestern Ontario on Sunday evening, but police say there is no public safety concern at this point.
- Man appears in court after arrest at Hazelton Hotel
- A man accused of being in possession of a pellet gun at a luxury Toronto hotel appeared in court on Sunday.