Saugeen Shores, ON
Set Saugeen Shores as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 07, 15 at 10:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:48 AM
Sunset: 9:12 PM
N 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 07, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Tue Jul 07, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
A few showers ending early this evening then clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 11.
Mainly sunny. High 22. UV index 9 or very high.
Increasing cloudiness early in the evening. Low 10.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Police searching for 2 female, 5 male suspects in Kensington Market robbery
- Toronto police are searching for seven suspects in a violent robbery that occurred in Kensington Market over the weekend.
- Video Pan Am Games could boost a Toronto Olympic bid, IOC president says video
- International Olympic Committee president Thomas Bach speaks with CBC's Heather Hiscox to discuss the potential of a Toronto Olympic bid, the IOC's role in politics and the future for transgender athletes.
- Ontario credit rating downgraded by S&P, Fitch over budget 'underperformance'
- Standard & Poor's and Fitch rating agencies have lowered Ontario's financial rating to AA- from A+, citing its heavy debt burden and concerns over spending compared with peers in other jurisdictions.
- Shortage of critical TB, lung infection drug worries patient, doctor video
- A key drug to treat chronic lung infections and tuberculosis is in short supply, leaving patients, doctors and pharmacies scrambling without success to refill prescriptions.
- Video Sinkhole on Eglinton Ave. W. partially closes road near Keele St. video
- Toronto police are warning people to avoid a section of Eglinton Avenue West, east of Keele Street, where a sinkhole large enough to swallow a car has opened up.