Saugeen Shores, ON
Set Saugeen Shores as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 26, 17 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:24 AM
Sunset: 8:23 PM
N 3 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 26, 17 at 6:31 AM EDT Wed Apr 26, 17 at 6:31 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High 21. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon with 70 percent chance of showers later in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 24. Humidex 29.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Breaking Woman stuck on crane's pulley at Toronto's Church and Wellesley streets video
- A firefighter and a Toronto police negotiator have made the slow climb up the inside of a crane in downtown Toronto in an attempt to rescue a woman who got stuck overnight on its pulley.
- LCBO workers vote overwhelmingly in favour of a strike
- Liquor Control Board of Ontario staff have voted 93 per cent in favour of a strike as their union continues to bargain for a new collective agreement.
- Ontario regulator lacks expertise to regulate syndicated mortgages, says former registrar
- The Financial Services Commission of Ontario lacks the expertise and knowledge needed to regulate syndicated mortgages, according to the province's former registrar under the Mortgage Brokers Act.
- 'We should be paid a living wage': Discount grocery store workers speak out against management, unions
- Discount grocery store employees at Food Basics and No Frills are speaking out about what they say is unfair pay for the type of work they're doing, alleging that management and the union aren't doing anything to help.
- Step back in time inside the Wellington Destructor as the city mulls the landmark's future
- The City of Toronto has launched public consultations about what to do with the former industrial hub overlooking Fort York. And as staff make plans for its future, CBC Toronto wanted to take you back into its past for inspiration.