Saugeen Shores, ON
Set Saugeen Shores as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 30, 15 at 10:00 AM EST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 7:47 AM
Sunset: 5:31 PM
N 17 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 10:12 AM EST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 10:12 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near minus 14.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 29.
Cloudy. Periods of light snow beginning in the morning. Amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 late in the evening. High minus 4. Wind chill minus 26.
|Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-18° | -19°
-0° | -2°
-9° | -25°
16° | -13°
-8° | -11°
18° | 12°
-8° | -10°
18° | 14°
-11° | -16°
12° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Video Leafs' Jonathan Bernier allows goal from beyond centre
- The free-falling Maple Leafs lost their eighth game in a row on Thursday night, and the visiting Phoenix Coyotes added insult to injury at the start of the third period when defenceman Oliver Ekman-Larsson beat Toronto goalie Jonathan Bernier from a few steps past his own blue-line.
- Almost 3,000 Ontario health workers go on strike
- The Ontario Nurses' Association says almost 3,000 community health workers are on strike today.
- Premiers gather in Ottawa to discuss trade, climate, health care
- Canada's premiers meet today to discuss a range of issues that include climate change, infrastructure, internal trade barriers and the health-care needs of the country's seniors.
- Water main break worries neighbours in High Park
- A water main break flooded basements and sent a stream of water down Garden Avenue in the High Park neighbourhood early Friday.
- Economist safest cities list includes Toronto, Montreal video
- Toronto and Montreal rank first and fourth, respectively, among North America's safest cities, according to the Economist Intelligence Unit's latest safest cities index.