Port Elgin, ON
Set Port Elgin as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 30, 14 at 4:47 PM EDT
Feels like: 30
Feels like: 86
Sunrise: 6:46 AM
Sunset: 8:07 PM
SSW 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Showers at times heavy or thunderstorms
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 30, 14 at 4:02 PM EDT Sat Aug 30, 14 at 4:02 PM EDT
Showers at times heavy ending overnight then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. A few thunderstorms this evening. Risk of a severe thunderstorm this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm late this evening and after midnight. Local amount 15 to 25 mm. Wind south 30 km/h. Low 17.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Clearing late in the afternoon. High 21. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low 12.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers|
22° | 18°
72° | 64°
22° | 13°
72° | 55°
24° | 14°
75° | 57°
23° | 19°
73° | 66°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- 1 pedestrian dead, 2 injured in 3 separate overnight accidents
- One man has died and two others are seriously injured and in hospital after being struck by vehicles in three separate accidents overnight.
- U.S. Open: Milos Raonic rolls into 4th round
- Fifth-seeded Milos Raonic of Thornhill, Ont., defeated Victor Estrella Burgos, 7-6, 7-6, 7-6 in the third round of the U.S. Open at Flushing Meadows, N.Y. on Saturday.
- Jon Bon Jovi out of Toronto-based Bills bid group: reports
- Multiple media reports have surfaced that New Jersey rock star Jon Bon Jovi and a Toronto-based group bidding to buy the Buffalo Bills of the NFL have parted ways.
- Sunwing Flight 656: 2nd woman charged, Melana Muzikante, released on bail video
- The second Ontario woman charged with multiple offences after a Cuba-bound flight she was on turned back to Toronto's Pearson International Airport is out of jail.
- Two males faces street-racing charges in cyclist's death
- A 22-year-old man and 16-year-old boy have been charged with street racing in an Aug. 1 crash that killed an 18-year-old Scarborough man.