Port Elgin, ON
Set Port Elgin as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 18, 14 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:37 AM
Sunset: 8:13 PM
W 18 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
A few showers
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT Fri Apr 18, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
A few showers ending near noon then mainly cloudy. High 8. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low minus 3.
Sunny. High 10.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
15° | 0°
59° | 32°
13° | 7°
55° | 45°
10° | 7°
50° | 45°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
12° | 0°
54° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- New Laureen Harper interrupted by Toronto activist at cat video festival video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper's wife, Laureen Harper, was briefly interrupted during her speech at TIFF Bell Lightbox last night after a university activist demanded she take a stance on a subject she considered to be much more serious.
- Rob Ford's campaign fire truck angers firefighters' union
- "Saving the taxpayers from getting burned" read the sign across an old fire truck parked at Mayor Rob Ford's re-eelction campaign kick-off event on Thursday night. The play on words, however, did not amuse the Toronto Professional Fire Fighters' Association.
- Border wait times tool launched for Easter weekend
- The Canada Border Services Agency introduced a new tool on its web site Thursday to help travellers minimize their wait times at the Canada-U.S. border on Easter weekend. CBC News wants to hear from you! Tell us how long you waited to get into Canada and where did you cross? Tweet us with the hashtag #cbcborder
- 9 things to know about voting under the new elections act
- The government's proposed fair elections act will make it harder for some to vote, by eliminating vouching and the use of voter information cards as ID. But suggested amendments may make a part of the voting process easier for others.
- How Toronto Mayor Rob Ford could win again video
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford's enduring support and an effectively crafted populist image could carry him through to re-election in October despite a year blighted by scandal, according to political observers.