Port Elgin, ON
Set Port Elgin as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 05, 13 at 5:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:46 AM
Sunset: 4:47 PM
S 22 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 05, 13 at 5:00 AM EST Thu Dec 05, 13 at 5:00 AM EST
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature falling to plus 1 this afternoon.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light before morning. Low minus 4.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming west 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High minus 2.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Flurries||Chance of flurries|
-3° | -4°
27° | 25°
-5° | -10°
23° | 14°
-2° | -7°
28° | 19°
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
-7° | -10°
19° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Our MeteorologistClaire Martin
- Watch Claire Martin weekdays on CBC News Toronto from 5:00 to 6:30 pm.
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Rob Ford offered to buy crack video, surveillance reports suggest video
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford made attempts to buy the video of him smoking crack and also allegedly used heroin in April of this year, newly released police wiretap documents suggest.
- Stephen Harper to meet Kathleen Wynne to talk Ring of Fire
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper has agreed to meet Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne in Ottawa on Thursday to discuss Ontario's Ring of Fire, a mining development project in northern Ontario worth an estimated $60 billion.
- Bixi bike-sharing program to come under city's wing
- The City of Toronto has announced a new plan intended to save the popular, but money-losing, Bixi bike-share program.
- Rob Ford to talk NFL on Washington radio station
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford will join a Washington, D.C., sports talk radio station for a weekly segment of NFL predictions, the station announced.
- Pedestrian killed near Yonge and Steeles
- Police are asking for the public's help after a woman was struck and killed by a car in the city's north end.