Port Elgin, ON
Set Port Elgin as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 24, 14 at 12:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:03 AM
Sunset: 9:01 PM
ENE 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 23, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Wed Jul 23, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Clearing early this evening. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Low 12.
Sunny. High 21. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 13.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
20° | 16°
68° | 61°
21° | 16°
70° | 61°
18° | 14°
64° | 57°
20° | 11°
68° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Video Rob Ford says robocalls needed to get word out about Ford Fest video
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford says that robocalls are the best way for him to ensure that as many people as possible come out to his family's annual barbecue.
- More than half of Ontario bees died during harsh winter
- More than half of Ontario's bees did not survive the winter, according to a new report that has the province's beekeepers' group very concerned.
- Police investigate after swastika spray-painted on bus shelter
- WARNING: Some readers may find the details of this story upsetting
- Toronto woman live-tweets alleged sexist conversation between tech execs audio
- A Toronto woman’s live-tweeting of an alleged sexist conversation she overheard between technology executives sparked a larger dialogue about sexism in the tech industry
- Sammy Yatim killing: Report on lethal force by police out Thursday
- A former Supreme Court of Canada justice reports Thursday on his investigation into the use of lethal force by Toronto police sparked by the killing of a disturbed teenager on an empty streetcar last summer.