Port Elgin, ON
Set Port Elgin as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 07, 14 at 4:00 AM EST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 6:53 AM
Sunset: 6:20 PM
S 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 06, 14 at 8:45 PM EST Thu Mar 06, 14 at 8:45 PM EST
A few clouds. Low minus 12.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High plus 2. UV index 4 or moderate.
Becoming cloudy in the evening with a few flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low minus 3.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries|
-6° | -13°
21° | 9°
3° | -11°
37° | 12°
-4° | -6°
25° | 21°
-6° | -9°
21° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- York University shooting injures 2
- Toronto Police are investigating a shooting at York University that injured two women Thursday night.
- Enbridge Line 9 pipeline reversal approved by energy board video
- The National Energy Board has approved energy giant Enbridge's plan to reverse the flow and increase the capacity of a pipeline that has been running between southern Ontario and Montreal for years.
- Child porn investigation leads to 2 Toronto arrests
- Toronto police make two arrests in what they say is an ongoing investigation into the production and distribution of child pornography.
- Argonauts, students speak out on violence against women video
- The Toronto Argonauts join forces with Scarborough-area students and the White Ribbon Campaign to speak out about violence against women.
- Photos The Forbidden City comes to Canada
- Over 200 treasures from Beijing's Palace Museum are on display at the Royal Ontario Museum from March 8 through Sept. 1, 2014.