Port Elgin, ON
Set Port Elgin as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 28, 15 at 11:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:15 AM
Sunset: 7:46 PM
SSW 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 28, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Sat Mar 28, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 9.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h late in the morning. High plus 4. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. Snow beginning in the evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 70 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 before morning. Low zero.
|Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
0° | -7°
32° | 19°
6° | -7°
43° | 19°
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
3° | 0°
37° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Townhouse fire kills 10-year-old Mark Mrochuk, family hospitalized video
- A 10-year-old boy is dead after an early morning fire at a townhouse in Scarborough, Ont., that also left five other members of the boy’s family in hospital.
- Future Shop stores closed across Canada, some to rebrand as Best Buy video
- All Future Shop stores in Canada have been closed, a move costing 1,500 jobs that came as a complete shock to many employees on Saturday. About half the retail outlets will be put under the banner of parent company Best Buy.
- Maple Leafs grant wish for Garrett Gamble, 11, from Sask. First Nation
- A dream has come true for young 'G-Man,' an 11-year-old from Saskatchewan who is unable to play hockey himself, but luckily inked his first NHL contract with the Toronto Maple Leafs.
- Police investigating multiple unrelated stabbings in GTA
- Police across the GTA are busy investigating multiple unrelated stabbings that took place Friday night and Saturday.
- Elderly woman dead after being struck by vehicle in north end
- An elderly woman has died of her injuries after being struck by a vehicle in the city’s north end this afternoon.