Current Conditions

Mon Oct 24, 16 at 11:00 PM EDT

6°C 43°F


Visibility: 24.1 Km
Sunrise: 7:53 AM
Sunset: 6:27 PM

Wind: WNW 13 km/h
Humidity: 54%
Pressure: 102.5 kPa

Weather information provided by Environment Canada


Chance of rain showers or flurries
Low: 1°
Low: 34°
P.O.P. 60%


Chance of showers
High: 6°
High: 43°
P.O.P. 40%


(Celsius) Mon Oct 24, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT Mon Oct 24, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT


Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers changing to 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers overnight. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 1.


Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 6.

Tuesday night

Partly cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 3.


Extended Forecast

Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday

October 25

October 26

October 27

October 28

October 29

October 30

Chance of showers A mix of sun and cloud Periods of rain or snow Cloudy Chance of showers A mix of sun and cloud

High 6°

High 43°

P.O.P. 40%

High 4°

High 39°

High 4°

High 39°

High 8°

High 46°

High 10°

High 50°

P.O.P. 60%

High 8°

High 46°


CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!