Set Wiarton as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 22, 14 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:35 AM
Sunset: 8:20 PM
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 22, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri Aug 22, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Fog dissipating this morning then mainly cloudy. High 22. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy. Low 16.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and early in the evening with risk of a thunderstorm. High 23.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
26° | 16°
79° | 61°
27° | 16°
81° | 61°
26° | 17°
79° | 63°
20° | 16°
68° | 61°
21° | 11°
70° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Burlington Skyway crash: Driver to appear in court Friday
- The 34-year-old Brampton man who drove a dump truck with a raised bucket into the Burlington Skyway, causing early August traffic mayhem, will be in court Friday facing impaired driving charges related to the crash.
- Minus Rob Ford, mayoral candidates find common ground on heritage
- Only three of city's 50-some mayoral candidates were a debate about heritage matters on Thursday night.
- Reimagining Yonge Street with the NXT prize
- What was once known as the world's longest street could use a new look.
- String of dumpster fires in Scarborough
- Police are investigating at least three dumpster fires at schools in Scarborough overnight.
- Buskerfest begins
- Scotiabank Buskerfest is underway, with Yonge Street from Richmond to Gerrard streets dedicated to mimes, magicians, acrobats, circus troupes, one-man bands and much more.