Set Wiarton as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 29, 15 at 10:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:39 AM
Sunset: 4:47 PM
W 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 29, 15 at 11:00 AM EST Sun Nov 29, 15 at 11:00 AM EST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High plus 4.
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny in the afternoon. High plus 4.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of rain||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Self-defence classes taken by some Muslim women following violence in Toronto
- Some Muslim women in Toronto have decided to deal with violence head-on by taking part in self-defence classes aimed at protecting themselves following a string of anti-Muslim incidents in the wake of the attacks in Paris.
- Man shot in north-end apartment building
- A man is in hospital after an early morning shooting in the city's north end.
- Victim in Brampton crash charged with impaired driving
- A Mississauga man faces both impaired driving charges and recovery from serious injuries after an overnight crash in Brampton.
- Kathleen Wynne, Rachel Notley wage Grey Cup bet with jersey, refugee donation
- Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne and her Albertan counterpart Rachel Notley are the latest politicians to wade into Grey Cup bets ahead of tomorrow's championship football game in Winnipeg.
- Police searching for man after crash near Dufferin and Dundas
- Toronto police are searching for a suspect after they found a gun in his car at the scene of a collision near Dufferin Street and Dundas Street West.