Set Wiarton as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 27, 17 at 11:00 PM EST
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 7:06 AM
Sunset: 6:09 PM
ESE 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 27, 17 at 3:30 PM EST Mon Feb 27, 17 at 3:30 PM EST
Partly cloudy. Temperature steady near plus 1.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High 8.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. Rain beginning late in the evening. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light before morning. Low plus 5.
|Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Updated 1 person rushed to hospital following Richmond Hill stabbing
- One person has been rushed to a trauma centre in critical condition following a stabbing in Richmond Hill.
- Liberals accused of playing favourites in Markham-Thornhill nomination contest
- A would-be Liberal MP who's vying for the chance to take over John McCallum's House of Commons seat is accusing the party of playing favourites.
- TTC ad for WeedMaps app showing pot shop listings lights up controversy
- A set of ads displayed across the TTC for an app called WeedMaps is lighting up controversy over whether the transit agency should be helping marijuana dispensaries generate profits, as police attempt to crack down on illegal pot shops in the city.
- Man poses as pizza delivery person in violent Vaughan home invasion
- Police in southern Ontario are investigating a violent home invasion after a man allegedly posing as a pizza delivery person forced his way into a residence in Vaughan, Ont.
- Video 'That looks like my T-shirt': Toronto designer battles big company over basketball logo video
- McKeyra Peter's BALLINTHE6 logo was created in 2014. He says he was 'bewildered' when he found out Mitchell & Ness, a subsidiary of Adidas at the time, was selling Raptors-related products with a similar logo.