Set Wiarton as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 01, 15 at 5:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:06 AM
Sunset: 7:51 PM
NNW 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 01, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Wed Apr 01, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of showers late this evening and after midnight. Wind becoming south 20 km/h after midnight. Low plus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon with showers. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon. Wind south 20 km/h becoming southwest 40 gusting to 60 late in the morning. High 12. UV index 5 or moderate.
Showers ending near midnight then clearing. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming north 30 then west 20 near midnight. Low plus 2.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Sunny||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
1° | -7°
34° | 19°
6° | -3°
43° | 27°
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Prostitution ring arrests in Montreal and Toronto
- The RCMP say they have identified hundreds of potential victims in a cross-Canada prostitution ring broken up by police this week.
- John Tory doesn't want Rob Ford's advice on the TTC
- Mayor John Tory won't be grabbing a broom to "clean house" at the TTC, despite calls from his predecessor to do so.
- Fox 40 whistles part of the sound of March Madness
- One sure bet at this year's NCAA March Madness basketball tournament is that every time you hear an official blow the whistle during the tournament, it's a Fox 40.
- Knitting cocoons for monarchs (and other Canadian April Fools' jokes)
- One of Canada's biggest environmental groups kicked off April Fools' Day with a campaign to craft cozy chrysalises for monarch butterflies returning north this spring.
- Sim Bhullar, Sacramento Kings set to make NBA history: report
- The Kings are signing Sim Bhullar to a 10-day contract that will make him the league's first player of Indian descent, a person with knowledge of the deal said Wednesday.