Set Wiarton as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 23, 14 at 4:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -2
Feels like: 28
Sunrise: 7:50 AM
Sunset: 6:28 PM
S 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 22, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Wed Oct 22, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Clear. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low plus 1.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 13. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Fog patches developing overnight. Low plus 1.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers|
12° | 8°
54° | 46°
9° | 7°
48° | 45°
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
16° | 11°
61° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Ottawa shooting: A day of chaos leaves soldier, gunman dead video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper gave an evening address to say Canada would not be intimidated by Wednesday's "brutal and violent attack" in Ottawa, in which an armed attacker fatally wounded a Canadian Forces member at the National War Memorial before being shot dead in Parliament's Centre Block.
- Cpl. Nathan Cirillo, shot dead in Ottawa, dreamed of becoming full-time soldier video
- Cpl. Nathan Cirillo, 24, a reservist based in Hamilton with the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders regiment leaves behind a young son. A cadet since age 13, he dreamed of becoming a full-time soldier.
- Ottawa shooting: No credible threat to Toronto, police chief says video
- Toronto City Hall, Union Station, the Ontario Legislature and other locations in the city are in a heightened state of security following the shooting in Ottawa.
- Ottawa shooting: Kevin Vickers hailed as hero who helped stop attacker video
- House of Commons Sergeant-at-Arms Kevin Vickers was lauded by members of Parliament Wednesday for his reported role in stopping an assailant who killed a Canadian Forces member in Ottawa.
- Colic in babies reduced with probiotics, Canadian study finds
- Babies with colic cry excessively and inconsolably but giving them probiotics could help with bouts of fussiness, according to new Canadian research.