Set Wiarton as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jan 29, 15 at 7:00 PM EST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:48 AM
Sunset: 5:28 PM
NW 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
A few flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jan 29, 15 at 3:30 PM EST Thu Jan 29, 15 at 3:30 PM EST
Flurries. Risk of freezing drizzle early this evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Local blowing snow late this evening and overnight. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 15.
A few flurries ending early in the morning then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Local blowing snow in the morning. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light early in the afternoon. High minus 12. Wind chill minus 26.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 19.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-15° | -18°
5° | -0°
-13° | -20°
9° | -4°
-8° | -16°
18° | 3°
-6° | -11°
21° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Violent robberies on the rise in Scarborough
- Police are reminding Scarborough residents to be on guard amid a rash of violent street robberies.
- TDSB report: 1 in 5 schools could close audio
- A new report from the Toronto District School Board shows one in five of its schools could be at risk of closure due to falling enrolment.
- Justin Bieber's childhood possessions to be auctioned on eBay
- Justin Bieber fans will have the opportunity to bid on some of the pop star's childhood possessions during an online auction on eBay that begins on Saturday, with proceeds going to support a charity in Stratford, Ont.
- Dean Del Mastro fundraiser cleared by elections commissioner
- CBC News has learned the Commissioner of Canada Elections has cleared the organizers of an event that raised nearly $40,000 to pay some of former MP Dean Del Mastro's legal fees. Robocalls investigator Al Mathews probed the fundraiser but found nothing improper.
- John Tory refuses line of credit from province as budget shortfall remains
- The provincial government offered Toronto a line of credit to cover an $86 million shortfall in the city's budget, but Mayor John Tory is not interested, he announced on Thursday.