Set Wiarton as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 24, 14 at 12:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:33 AM
Sunset: 4:50 PM
ESE 24 km/h
Pressure: 99.7 kPa
Rain at times heavy
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 3:48 PM EST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 3:48 PM EST
Cloudy. Rain at times heavy beginning this evening. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Fog patches dissipating this evening. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low 6.
Periods of rain. Amount 5 mm. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming southwest 60 gusting to 90 late in the afternoon. High 12 with temperature falling to plus 4 in the afternoon.
Rain showers changing to snow and local blowing snow late in the evening. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 60 km/h gusting to 90. Low plus 1.
|Periods of rain||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
-2° | -7°
28° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Smoke inhalation cause of death in Withrow Avenue fire
- An autopsy has confirmed that smoke inhalation caused the death of an elderly woman at a home on Withrow Avenue in Toronto's Riverdale neighbourhood, police say.
- Kyle Sinclair died in 'freak accident' at CFB Petawawa
- Craftsman Kyle Sinclair died after a 'freak accident' while doing routine mechanical work on an armoured vehicle at Garrison Petawawa, CBC News learned Sunday.
- Poochie the poodle taken away while owner paid for takeout
- A Toronto man says that he briefly stepped inside a downtown roti store to pay for his takeout order and someone used the opportunity to steal his miniature poodle.
- Man hit with impaired charge after leaving Beer Store
- A man was arrested for impaired operation of a motor vehicle on Sunday, shortly after police say he was refused service at a Beer Store in Brampton because he was believed to be intoxicated.
- Buffalo snow: 'Shovel brigade' cleans up as flood warning looms video
- Buffalo is making significant progress clearing streets still clogged from an epic storm left more than two metres of snow even as a flooding threat looms, the city's mayor said Sunday.