Buffalo Narrows, SK
Set Buffalo Narrows as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 20, 14 at 9:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 5:57 AM
Sunset: 8:29 PM
SSE 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 20, 14 at 7:19 AM CST Sun Apr 20, 14 at 7:19 AM CST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 8.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Low minus 2.
Clearing late in the morning. High 13.
|Clearing||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | -2°
54° | 28°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
3° | -4°
37° | 25°
7° | -5°
45° | 23°
8° | -3°
46° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Moose Jaw salon's 'smart tan' poster stirring up debate
- Tammy Zinn at Relaxzinn Tan in Moose Jaw says she's happy to tell people tanning can be done safely — although the local cancer society takes issue with that.
- Roughriders serve Easter dinner with Regina charity
- Two members of the Grey Cup-winning Saskatchewan Roughriders served free Easter meals to people in Regina Saturday.
- Crashes in eastern Sask. blamed on winter weather
- Two collisions in the eastern part of the province have RCMP warning against non-essential travel.
- Sask. not a hotbed of wine lovers, StatsCan says
- People in Saskatchewan appear to be dedicated beer drinkers, spending less on wine than just about anybody in the country, Statistics Canada says.
- Regina knife suspect nabbed after he stays to buy chips
- One minute, a man with a knife was allegedly chasing somebody around a convenience store parking lot. The next, he was lining up to buy chips.