Buffalo Narrows, SK
Set Buffalo Narrows as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 16, 14 at 5:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 6:47 AM
Sunset: 7:30 PM
E 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 16, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Sep 16, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 4.
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the morning. High 16. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 12.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
19° | 10°
66° | 50°
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
20° | 5°
68° | 41°
23° | 6°
73° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Regina real estate landscape shifts to buyers market
- Home buyers and sellers are noting a shift in the Regina market with a surge in the number of houses listed for sale.
- Hockey star Hayley Wickenheiser gets spot on Walk of Fame
- Move over, movie stars — Olympic hockey great Hayley Wickenheiser is getting a spot on Canada's Walk of Fame.
- Foster child who died before 2nd birthday focus of report
- Saskatchewan's children's advocate says he's troubled by the case of a toddler in foster care who died in his bed before his second birthday.
- Clint McLaughlin pleads guilty to kidnapping ex-fiancee
- A Saskatoon man charged with kidnapping and beating his former fiancee has pleaded guilty.
- Classes at Moose Jaw SIAST campus resume following evacuation
- Hundreds of students and staff at Moose Jaw's SIAST campus were evacuated from the area Tuesday morning after an alarm went off — but everything was back to normal in the afternoon.