Buffalo Narrows, SK
Set Buffalo Narrows as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 20, 17 at 2:00 PM CST
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 9:28 AM
Sunset: 5:22 PM
W 5 km/h
Pressure: 99.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 20, 17 at 11:00 AM CST Fri Jan 20, 17 at 11:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 1.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight. Low minus 3.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 1.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Threat closes school in La Loche, Sask., nearly 1 year after deadly shooting
- A school in La Loche, Sask., where a deadly shooting occurred a year ago, is closed today after an anonymous threat was received.
- 'This has not been an easy journey': Saskatoon woman welcomes review into sterilization
- A Saskatoon woman who says she was sterilized against her will is welcoming the launch of an external review of the Saskatoon Health Region's tubal ligation policies.
- Former Estevan police officer guilty of assault to be sentenced in March
- A former Estevan police officer accused of pushing the face of a handcuffed man into the pavement was found guilty of common assault on Dec. 15, 2016. His final sentence will be delivered on March 30.
- Q&A U of Regina prof says 'Trumpism' has 'set a model for the future'
- University of Regina professor Lee Ward joined The Morning Edition to talk about whether Trump's unique approach to politics is something he'll take with him when he leaves the White House, or whether it's a new political philosophy here to stay.
- Man missing after fire breaks out in home near Glenside
- A man is missing after fire broke out in a home near Glenside, about 80 kilometres south of Saskatoon.