Buffalo Narrows, SK
Set Buffalo Narrows as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 2:00 PM CST
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: 30
Feels like: 86
Sunrise: 5:11 AM
Sunset: 9:30 PM
N 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 11:00 AM CST Mon Jul 28, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
Sunny near noon then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms. High 27. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this evening and risk of thunderstorms. Clearing this evening. Fog patches developing near midnight. Low 16.
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 29.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
30° | 17°
86° | 63°
29° | 17°
84° | 63°
18° | 14°
64° | 57°
26° | 13°
79° | 55°
28° | 14°
82° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Team Sask. angry over NAIG medal count
- The North American Indigenous Games (NAIG) may be over, but Team Saskatchewan says their protest against the medal standings launched last week is still unresolved. Team Saskatchewan's protest centres on unsanctioned swimming events at the games and its effect on medal counts.
- Brad McNairn upset after SaskPower smart meter catches fire in Saskatoon
- There's been another report of a SaskPower smart meter catching on fire.
- High-speed chase ends at Corner Gas movie set
- A 27-year-old woman from Okotoks, Alberta is facing a number of driving charges after allegedly ditching a stolen vehicle in Rouleau near the Corner Gas movie set.
- Firefighters rescue woman from scaffold on 3rd Ave South
- Firefighters were called to a building on 3rd Avenue South last night to rescue a woman from construction scaffolding.
- Saskatoon group keeps pinball machines plugged in audio
- When people think of popular video games, recent titles like Candy Crush Saga and Grand Theft Auto come to mind. But a small group of people in Saskatchewan aren't giving up on a classic: pinball.