Buffalo Narrows, SK
Set Buffalo Narrows as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 11, 16 at 1:00 PM CST
Feels like: -26
Feels like: -15
Sunrise: 8:49 AM
Sunset: 6:07 PM
N 8 km/h
Pressure: 103.5 kPa
Chance of flurries
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 11, 16 at 11:00 AM CST Thu Feb 11, 16 at 11:00 AM CST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries early this afternoon. Clearing this afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 13. Wind chill minus 27.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 34.
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 17. Wind chill minus 34.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Saskatchewan PCs call for removal of 'safety hazard' tire yard in Assiniboia
- A provincial candidate for the Progressive Conservative Party is calling on Brad Wall and the government to clean up a gigantic, heaping pile of tires near Assiniboia, Sask.
- New 'What we need right now...is for everybody to chill': Saskatoon police chief on pot legalization video
- During a recent episode of CBC's Power & Politics, Saskatoon Police Chief Clive Weighill told a national audience that everyone needs to 'chill' when it comes to legalizing marijuana.
- Contract talks stall between Sask. RNs, health districts
- Collective bargaining talks between Saskatchewan's registered nurses and management have stalled.
- Indigenous Sixties Scoop adoptees want meeting with Canada's new government
- A group of indigenous people adopted during what's now called the Sixties Scoop says no members of Canada's Liberal government have responded to its request to meet with the prime minister and cabinet.
- NBA announcer says Saskatchewan named for its sasquatches
- An NBA broadcaster says Saskatchewan 'home to a lot of sasquatches,' and it's causing an stir on social media.