La Loche, SK
Set La Loche as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 26, 15 at 7:00 PM CST
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 9:26 AM
Sunset: 5:34 PM
WNW 3 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 26, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Mon Jan 26, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low minus 12.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing early in the afternoon. Temperature steady near minus 13.
Increasing cloudiness. Light snow beginning in the evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 20. Wind chill minus 27.
|Clearing||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-21° | -29°
-6° | -20°
-24° | -30°
-11° | -22°
-27° | -34°
-17° | -29°
-24° | -35°
-11° | -31°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Final arguments made at Adam Cyr murder trial in Regina
- Final arguments have been presented in the case of Adam Cyr, who is on trial accused of second-degree murder in the death of toddler Natalia Shingoose.
- 5 walking tips for slippery streets
- Professional guides, who conduct tours of glaciers, know how to navigate icy surfaces. Here are some of their tips.
- Youngsters learns ways to resolve playground conflict
- A group of grade five students in Regina are learning ways to handle conflict on the playground.
- Regina street-clearing blitz starts Tuesday, Mayor Michael Fougere says
- Regina Mayor Michael Fougere says there will be a residential road-clearing blitz to take advantage of mild weather.
- Hey girl, the Ryan Gosling feminist meme makes an impact
- University of Saskatchewan PhD students study the Ryan Gosling meme.