La Loche, SK
Set La Loche as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 28, 15 at 8:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 6:59 AM
Sunset: 7:46 PM
NNW 6 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Periods of rain
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 28, 15 at 6:21 AM CST Sat Mar 28, 15 at 6:21 AM CST
Periods of rain ending this morning then clearing. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 7.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 5.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High plus 5.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
4° | -7°
39° | 19°
3° | -4°
37° | 25°
-5° | -6°
23° | 21°
-4° | -18°
25° | -0°
-5° | -18°
23° | -0°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Recall warning issued for organic garlic powder sold in Saskatoon
- The Canadian Food Inspection Agency is recalling organic garlic powder sold at Steep Hill Food Co-op in Saskatoon.
- Photos CBC Future 40 networking reception brings Sask. leaders together
- Photos from the 2015 Future 40 networking reception at the CBC Saskatchewan building in Regina.
- Video Footage released shows Regina police officer kicking homeless man video
- A judge has released security camera footage that appears to show Regina police officer Rob Power kicking a homeless man.
- Video Charges laid after 2 hurt in collision at Saskatoon Walmart video
- Saskatoon police have arrested a suspect after a vehicle-pedestrian crash left two people injured at a west-side Walmart.
- Brittney Gargol's friend says 'It could happen to anybody' video
- Atasha Storey was one of last people to see Brittney Gargol alive. Now, she is speaking about the homicide and how she hopes to help the family.