La Loche, SK
Set La Loche as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 25, 14 at 9:00 AM CST
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:06 AM
Sunset: 9:42 PM
ESE 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 25, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Fri Jul 25, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers this morning. Periods of rain beginning near noon. Risk of a thunderstorm this morning. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 early this morning. High 22. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clearing this evening. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 14.
Mainly sunny. High 24.
26° | 13°
79° | 55°
27° | 15°
81° | 59°
28° | 16°
82° | 61°
27° | 15°
81° | 59°
26° | 12°
79° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Sask. towns hit by hail, hurricane-strength winds
- People in Saskatchewan were cleaning up and assessing the damage Friday after a night of severe thunderstorms.
- Did working as a teen set you up for success in the future?
- A University of British Columbia study found that when a teenager works a low-pay job it sets them up for success in the future.
- Sask. woman knew Brady Oestrike, the man accused of gruesome killings
- A Saskatchewan woman says she was shocked to hear her ex-fiancé was the prime suspect in the gruesome deaths of two people in Michigan. Police believe Brady Oestrike was behind the two killings. He died of a self-inflicted gun wound following a police chase.
- Artists score points at North American Indigenous Games video
- The North American Indigenous Games is an athletic event, but art has also become an important part of the event. Jason Baerg, a visual artist from Ontario, is one of six mentors in Regina this week, working with 26 emerging artists at the games.
- Summer storm too much for some streets
- A storm system that blew through Saskatchewan late in the day Thursday led to some flash flooding of some streets.