La Loche, SK
Set La Loche as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 23, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 8:06 AM
Sunset: 5:57 PM
SE 19 km/h
Pressure: 99.8 kPa
Periods of rain
A few rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 23, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Thu Oct 23, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Periods of rain. Amount 5 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 4.
A few rain showers changing to a few flurries near noon. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near plus 4.
A few flurries ending near midnight then cloudy. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 2.
|A few rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -4°
36° | 25°
0° | -3°
32° | 27°
-1° | -5°
30° | 23°
0° | -5°
32° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- No need for leaf grief, City of Regina says
- Regina's residential neighbourhoods are awash with leaves — and residents are figuring with what to do with them.
- Snake sightings spike around Saskatoon
- People in the Saskatoon area are seeing an uptick in snake sightings.
- Large quantity of drugs stolen from Saskatoon's City Hospital
- A large quantity of drugs was stolen earlier this month from a Saskatoon hospital and police say the narcotics might be for sale on the streets.
- Memo reveals 'scathing' criticism of Lean program, NDP says
- "Scathing" internal criticisms of the health ministry's multi-million dollar Lean program have surfaced, with one official saying there have been complaints it's insulting, overly rigid and less than effective, the NDP Opposition says.
- Opinion Labour board ruling on Saskatoon Transit lockout a sideshow
- One should not underestimate the potential ramification of last week’s Saskatchewan Labour Board ruling regarding the legality of City Hall’s locking out its bus drivers.