La Loche, SK
Set La Loche as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jun 19, 13 at 1:00 PM CST
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 4:27 AM
Sunset: 10:11 PM
N 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jun 19, 13 at 11:00 AM CST Wed Jun 19, 13 at 11:00 AM CST
Sunny. High 22. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low 10.
Sunny. High 24.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
25° | 12°
77° | 54°
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
23° | 14°
73° | 57°
27° | 14°
81° | 57°
26° | 15°
79° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Zahra Alani – weather specialist CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5. 5:30 & 6
As a first generation Canadian, Zahra’s traditional views, mixed with her spicy persona, has led to her success but also to her diverse experiences.
Zahra Alani filled-in for three years doing the traffic and weather on CBC Radio One’s The Early Edition and On the Coast in Vancouver, before moving to weekends as weathercaster for CBC BC’s weekend broadcasts. From there CBC Saskatchewan quickly snatched her up for her current role as Weather Specialist on CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5, 5:30 & 6.
- Blades name new head coach
- The Saskatoon Blades announced today that assistant coach David Struch will replace Lorne Molleken as head coach of the Western Hockey League club.
- 1 year later: no resolution for Nigerian students in asylum audio
- It has been a year since two Nigerian students took asylum in Regina and despite support from local advocates, the university and province they still face deportation.
- Boy, 12, charged with arson
- A 12-year-old Saskatoon boy is charged with four incidents of arson.
- SGI won't pay to reprogram stolen truck keys
- A Marshall man is frustrated SGI refuses to pay to reprogram his ignition keys, after his truck was stolen last month.
- Saskatoon men's shelter gets extreme makeover
- Workers from a Saskatoon area potash mine are working to fix up the men's shelter at the Lighthouse.