La Loche, SK
Set La Loche as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 11, 13 at 4:00 AM CST
Feels like: -34
Feels like: -29
Sunrise: 9:42 AM
Sunset: 4:40 PM
SW 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 10, 13 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Dec 10, 13 at 4:00 PM CST
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 36 this evening.
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 23. Wind chill minus 35 in the afternoon.
A few clouds. Low minus 35.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-28° | -34°
-18° | -29°
-29° | -36°
-20° | -33°
-15° | -33°
5° | -27°
-16° | -16°
3° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- 50th anniversary of 1st kidney transplant in Sask. audio
- Wednesday marks 50 years since the first kidney transplant was performed in Saskatchewan.
- People in Saskatoon mark Idle No More's 1st anniversary
- Saskatonians gathered on the first anniversary of the Idle No More movement's National Day of Action on Tuesday, to remind others that the cause is still alive.
- Woman's death from bus stop crash an accident, report says
- A report from the provincial coroner says the death of a 50-year-old woman who was struck by a pole knocked down by a skidding Regina bus was accidental.
- Video Laid-off PotashCorp workers gather in Lanigan video
- Laid-off PotashCorp workers attend job-information session in Lanigan, Jennifer Quesnel reports.
- No more crew changes in Biggar, Sask., CN says
- CN Rail will no longer make crew changes for its trains using its terminal in Biggar, Sask., west of Saskatoon.