La Loche, SK
Set La Loche as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 25, 15 at 12:00 AM CST
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 9:16 AM
Sunset: 4:53 PM
N 15 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
Periods of light snow
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Nov 24, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Nov 24, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Periods of light snow ending after midnight then partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 18. Wind chill minus 25 overnight.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 13. Wind chill minus 25 in the morning.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 17.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Video Learning the ropes at Canadian Western Agribition video
- CBC's Christy Climenhaga learns about barrel racing and more while making her first visit to the Canadian Western Agribition.
- Opposition says Sask. government spending too much promoting Lean
- Saskatchewan's Opposition says the government continues to devote too many health care workers to promoting its Lean model of efficiency.
- There shouldn't be a 'specific deadline' on bringing in Syrian refugees: Brad Wall
- Saskatchewan Premier Brad Wall is thanking Prime Minister Justin Trudeau for "showing flexibility" on the issue of Syrian refugees coming to Canada.
- The good ol' days: Roughriders fans celebrate 2013 Grey Cup anniversary video
- Two years ago today, 44,710 people — most of them in Green and White — bundled up and witnessed history at Taylor Field.
- Candles lit at Sask. legislature to remember victims of Holodomor
- A special memorial service was held at the Saskatchewan legislature on Tuesday to remember the victims of the Holodomor in Ukraine.