La Loche, SK
Set La Loche as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 10, 16 at 12:00 AM CST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 8:57 AM
Sunset: 6:06 PM
NNE 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 09, 16 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Feb 09, 16 at 4:00 PM CST
Periods of snow ending near midnight then cloudy with 40 percent chance of light snow. Risk of freezing rain early this evening. Snowfall amount 5 cm. Low minus 19.
Clearing in the morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 17. Wind chill minus 27.
Partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 25. Wind chill minus 30.
|Clearing||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Sask. NDP recalls committee to look at $21M GTH land deal
- The NDP recalled the Public Accounts Committee for a meeting Wednesday morning to give the provincial auditor a mandate for the review into the Global Transportation Hub's 2014 purchase of 204 acres of land for a highway bypass just west of Regina.
- Refugee students adapt to Regina schools amidst resource shortage
- Regina Public Schools says it does not have the resources to meet the needs of the 49 new refugee students in the school division.
- Pakistani restaurant caters to diverse customers in North Central Regina
- Ruby and Muhammed Iqbal Ansari turned their combined love of cooking and meeting new people into a thriving Pakistani-Indian Restaurant in Regina's North Central neighbourhood.
- Roughriders see team shuffle on CFL free agency day
- Tuesday was free agency day in the CFL, and the Roughriders are adding some new faces to the roster.
- Sask. NDP says oil well cleanup money could be better spent
- The Saskatchewan NDP are speaking out after Premier Brad Wall said he's requested $156M from the federal government for an oil well cleanup project.