La Loche, SK
Set La Loche as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 12, 14 at 2:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 7:13 PM
WSW 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 12, 14 at 12:38 PM CST Wed Mar 12, 14 at 12:38 PM CST
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers late this afternoon with risk of freezing rain. High plus 4.
Rain showers changing to periods of light snow overnight. Freezing rain over northern sections this evening and after midnight. Low minus 4.
Periods of light snow ending early in the evening then partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Temperature steady near minus 5.
|Periods of light snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-7° | -17°
19° | 1°
-5° | -17°
23° | 1°
-1° | -10°
30° | 14°
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
-3° | -9°
27° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Water main woes plague Wadena, Moose Jaw, other communities
- People in Wadena, Sask., were without water Wednesday after a water main break near a local elementary school — and a number of other communities were experiencing similar problems.
- 30 Regina homes without water due to frozen pipes
- About 30 homes in Regina are without water because of frozen pipes — and that's just one problem at the tail end of a particularly harsh winter.
- Foul play ruled out in alley death of Regina man
- Regina police have ruled out foul play in the death of a 23-year-old man whose shirtless body was found in a back alley in the 3100 block of 6th Ave. on Monday.
- Oilsands exploration near Buffalo River Dene Nation legal, judge rules
- A Court of Queen's Bench Justice has ruled against the Buffalo River Dene Nation in its attempt to halt oilsands exploration on what the band calls its traditional territory.
- CBC's 'Drainman' fights clogged catch basins
- The CBC's very own 'Drainman' grabbed a spade Wednesday morning and took requests from the public to clear their ice-clogged catch basins.