La Loche, SK
Set La Loche as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 20, 17 at 6:00 PM CST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 9:35 AM
Sunset: 5:23 PM
ENE 4 km/h
Pressure: 99.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 20, 17 at 4:00 PM CST Fri Jan 20, 17 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight with 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Low minus 4.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming north 20 km/h near noon. High minus 1.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 20 km/h. Low minus 13.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Saskatchewan reacts to Trump in the White House
- People in Saskatchewan are viewing the start of Donald Trump's presidency with some trepidation as they ponder how his administration will handle issues that could affect the province.
- 'Some child is going to die': Sask. mother calls for drivers who forget kids on buses to be fired
- A Saskatchewan mother says penalties for school bus drivers who forget children on the bus are not tough enough.
- Missing Regina girl, 10, was last seen Thursday night
- Police in Regina are asking for assistance in locating a 10-year-old girl who was last seen Thursday night.
- 'Time to turn page' on Saskatchewan: Darian Durant
- Darian Durant wants to put Saskatchewan behind him and get started on his new role as quarterback of the Montreal Alouettes.
- Threat closes school in La Loche, Sask., nearly 1 year after deadly shooting
- A school in La Loche, Sask., where a deadly shooting occurred a year ago, is closed today after an anonymous threat was received.