La Loche, SK
Set La Loche as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 20, 14 at 6:00 AM CST
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:56 AM
Sunset: 8:45 PM
NNW 10 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 20, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Wed Aug 20, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late this morning and this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 17. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Low 9.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High 16.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
15° | 7°
59° | 45°
16° | 7°
61° | 45°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Ugly nest caterpillars invade Sask. trees
- Ugly nest caterpillars have invaded more Regina trees this summer than in previous years.
- Regina Rams coach Frank McCrystal retiring after '14 season
- After 30 years as the head coach of the Regina Rams, Frank McCrystal has announced he'll retire following the 2014 football season.
- 2 people killed, 3 injured in crash near Pangman
- Two people are dead following a three-vehicle collision east of Pangman.
- Truck driver charged after getting stuck at Ruth St. underpass
- A 55-year-old man has been charged for driving without due care and attention, while a number of others were ticketed for taking photos while driving.
- Athletes paddle into Regina for CanoeKayak Championships audio
- The Canadian CanoeKayak Championships has taken over Wascana Park.