La Loche, SK
Set La Loche as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 26, 15 at 10:00 AM CST
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 4:44 AM
Sunset: 9:45 PM
NE 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 26, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Tue May 26, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Increasing cloudiness early this morning. 30 percent chance of showers late this morning and this afternoon. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High 15. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low plus 5.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 14.
|Increasing cloudiness||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Updated Man, 36, charged with murdering his brother Trent Pascal
- Regina police have charged Steven Blaine Pascal, 36, with second degree murder in relation to the death of his brother, 22-year-old Trent Pascal.
- New Speed, alcohol possible causes for fatal crash near Maidstone
- Police say the blue pick-up truck rolled off a grid road near Birch Lake, Sask.
- Salmonella outbreak linked to live chicks at Alberta hatchery
- The Public Health Agency of Canada says it's investigating an outbreak of salmonella in British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan that is linked to live chicks at an Alberta hatchery.
- Tomato juice does taste better on a plane
- Food might not be all that common on airlines anymore, but one particular beverage seems to be particularly popular for frequent flyers.
- Prairie Spirit School Division cuts band program
- Faced with the persistent back beat of budget trouble, the Prairie Spirit School Division near Saskatoon is singing the blues about the future of its band program.