Set Joliette as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 01, 16 at 2:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:40 AM
Sunset: 8:01 PM
N 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 30, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT Sat Apr 30, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT
Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low plus 2.
Cloudy. Rain beginning late in the afternoon. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High 12. UV index 4 or moderate.
Rain. Wind east 20 km/h. Low 6.
|Rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau hints feds will fund Montreal light rail
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said the federal government cannot wait to examine the ambitious light rail train project proposed for the greater Montreal area by Quebec's pension fund.
- Montreal Paralympian Search puts aspiring athletes to the test in Ahuntsic video
- Young athletes aspiring to compete in the Paralympics got to put their skills to the test in Ahuntsic Saturday.
- NHL draft lottery: Maple Leafs win 1st-overall pick video
- The Toronto Maple Leafs won the 2016 NHL draft lottery Saturday and will select first overall when the entry draft takes place June 24-25.
- Eastern Township mom recruited by Facebook
- While millions of people have received Facebook friend requests, one Eastern Township woman became one of the few to receive a request from the social media giant itself — albeit, not on their own platform.
- Montreal's Masonic Order opens its doors to the public
- It may be considered a secret society, but Montreal's Masonic Order opened its Grand Lodge on Sherbrooke Street to the public on Saturday.