Set Joliette as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 24, 17 at 12:00 PM EST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 4:47 PM
NE 24 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Snow mixed with ice pellets
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 24, 17 at 11:30 AM EST Tue Jan 24, 17 at 11:30 AM EST
Snow. Snow mixed with ice pellets early this afternoon. Risk of freezing rain early this afternoon. Local blowing snow. Snowfall amount 10 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near minus 3.
Periods of light snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Temperature steady near minus 2.
Periods of light snow ending in the morning then mainly cloudy. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High zero.
|Periods of light snow||Snow||Cloudy||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Storm leads to treacherous conditions across southern Quebec
- Snow, blowing snow, ice pellets, freezing rain - there will be a cocktail of winter weather as a storm moves through southern Quebec Tuesday.
- CBC Montreal Storm Centre
- Everything you need to know about delays as a result of the snow, ice rain and heavy winds.
- Federal court denies bid to block Canada-Saudi Arabia arms deal
- The federal court has rejected a bid by Montreal professor Daniel Turp to block Canada’s $15-billion sale of light-armoured vehicles to Saudi Arabia.
- Muslim student's dismay at test score mistaken for extremist threat, lawsuit claims
- A Muslim student and his mother have launched a lawsuit against a Montreal private school after he was arrested and expelled. A school monitor said she heard the student make threats. The student says it was just a joke.
- Westmount reaches out-of-court deal in hockey coach sex abuse case
- The City of Westmount says it has reached a tentative out-of-court settlement with those who were sexually abused by John Garland, a longtime hockey coach and employee in the parks and recreation department.