Set Joliette as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 28, 15 at 1:00 AM EDT
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 5:09 AM
Sunset: 8:33 PM
SSW 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 27, 15 at 4:45 PM EDT Wed May 27, 15 at 4:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 17.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 in the afternoon. High 22. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clearing in the evening. Low 10.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Pierre Karl Péladeau accuses Liberals of harassment with remark about Quebecor
- Parti Québécois Leader Pierre Karl Péladeau accused the Liberals of harassment and intimidation on Wednesday for alluding to the interest rates his cable company charges tardy customers.
- Côte-des-Neiges Road proposal would standardize signage
- Borough Mayor Russell Copeman wants to give Côte-des-Neiges Road a more old-fashioned feel by standardizing signage, but some business owners say it would stamp out the area's uniqueness.
- Hydro-Québec sold equipment acquired for $79M as scrap metal
- Quebec's hydro utility was criticized Wednesday for selling new and unused nuclear power equipment acquired in 2011 for $79 million as scrap metal for a paltry $75,000.
- Hit-and-run involving 4-year-old girl prompts calls to slow traffic
- Residents living near the site of a hit-and-run on De Lormier Avenue say people routinely drive too quickly through the neighbourhood.
- Beaconsfield billboard proposal dropped by city
- The city of Beaconsfield has abandoned a proposal to set up a massive new billboard along Highway 20 after residents came out against the idea.