Set Joliette as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 02, 14 at 3:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 35
Feels like: 95
Sunrise: 6:15 AM
Sunset: 7:32 PM
SSW 10 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 02, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue Sep 02, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
A few showers ending after midnight then clearing. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Low 17.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the morning. High 25. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 15.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
28° | 18°
82° | 64°
17° | 14°
63° | 57°
21° | 8°
70° | 46°
21° | 9°
70° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Tony Accurso testifies at Quebec corruption inquiry
- One of the most anticipated witnesses, construction entrepreneur Tony Accurso, has finally started his testimony before the Charbonneau commission after failing in a string of legal battles to avoid taking the witness box.
- Ebola cases in Quebec would be treated at two Montreal hospitals
- Two Montreal hospitals have been designated as treatment centres for patients infected with the Ebola virus if any should arrive in Quebec.
- New Montreal's having a ball with Kurt Perschke's creation
- Brooklyn-based sculptor Kurt Perschke has been travelling the world for the past 10 years with a giant red ball. Now it's Montreal's turn.
- Nuns' Island spa blamed for putrid pond pollution
- A Nuns' Island spa is being given two weeks to correct a plumbing error that has been sending raw sewage into a basin bordering a residential neighbourhood.
- New Bombardier downgraded by Goldman Sachs over CSeries delay
- Further delays expected in the delivery of Bombardier's new CSeries commercial jetliner and the loss of an initial buyer led analyst Goldman Sachs to downgrade its assessment on the company.