Set Joliette as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 23, 14 at 3:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 29
Feels like: 84
Sunrise: 6:03 AM
Sunset: 7:50 PM
ENE 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 23, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Sat Aug 23, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Clear. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 14.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating early in the morning. High 28. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 16.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
29° | 16°
84° | 61°
26° | 19°
79° | 66°
23° | 16°
73° | 61°
24° | 12°
75° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Lev Tahor, ultra-Orthodox Jewish sect, quietly moves to Guatemala video
- Most of the families belonging to the ultra-Orthodox Jewish sect Lev Tahor in Chatham, Ont., have moved, one by one, to Guatemala in the midst of a custody battle with Ontario and Quebec over alleged child abuse.
- Possible Ebola patient quarantined at Maisonneuve-Rosemont Hospital
- A patient has been quarantined at Maisonneuve-Rosemont Hospital as a precaution after exhibiting some — but not all — of the signs of Ebola.
- Updated Lachute food bank fire a major loss for the community
- The destruction of a Lachute food bank by fire is a major loss for a community struck hard in recent years by job losses, say residents and volunteers.
- Opinion New PTSD diagnosis changes could tax resources, CF member says
- Recent changes in how PTSD is diagnosed, may do more harm than good, Canadian Forces member says.
- Gaétan Barrette vows to make mammograms accessible to women in wheelchairs audio
- Quebec Health Minister Gaétan Barrette says it's unethical for 16 clinics ruled as inaccessible to deny mammograms to women in wheelchairs.