Set Joliette as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 08, 16 at 12:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:23 AM
Sunset: 4:09 PM
SSW 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 07, 16 at 6:35 PM EST Wed Dec 07, 16 at 6:35 PM EST
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating this evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this evening. Low minus 3.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High zero.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 7.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Toronto teen charged in plan to attack local school on anniversary of Montreal Massacre
- A 17-year-old boy is facing charges after police found a machete and other weapons at his home that they allege he planned to use to attack a school on the 27th anniversary of the Montreal Massacre.
- City of Montreal throws out 100s of parking tickets
- The City of Montreal is scrapping some 300 parking tickets all issued on Nov. 16 to motorists who parked alongside bike paths on Boyer, Marquette and de La Roche streets.
- Puppet master of covert RCMP operation describes how Ismael Habib was reeled in
- The RCMP handler behind at least 22 undercover operations testified Wednesday at the trial of a Montreal man accused of a terrorism-related offence, describing in detail the months that went into obtaining Ismael Habib's confession.
- Quebec to hire new judges, prosecutors to address backlog in justice system
- The Quebec government wants to hire nearly two dozen new judges as part of a $175-million plan aimed at easing the burden on its overloaded justice system.
- Habs get bad news on Galchenyuk, Desharnais
- The Montreal Canadiens say forwards Alex Galchenyuk and David Desharnais will each be out six to eight weeks with knee injuries.