Norman Wells, NT
Set Norman Wells as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 14, 16 at 3:00 AM MST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 9:34 AM
Sunset: 5:49 PM
E 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Periods of light snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 13, 16 at 4:00 PM MST Sat Feb 13, 16 at 4:00 PM MST
Periods of light snow ending near midnight then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Temperature steady near minus 16.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. High minus 13.
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy before morning with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 17.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Vintage 'snowbugs' still rule parts of Canada's north video
- Originally manufactured in the 1940s and '50s, Bombardier's early attempts at the modern snowmobile, known by many simply as "snowbugs," are still heavily used across Canada's North.
- Small earthquake shakes Keno, Yukon
- A 4.3 magnitude earthquake hit a remote area of the Yukon this morning.
- Frostbite Festival returns to Whitehorse after 2 years in hibernation
- Once a multi-stage affair featuring popular acts like Sarah MacLachlan and K. D. Lang, the annual all ages event fell apart two years ago because of a lack of money.
- New Iqaluit mosque opens doors
- After years in the making, Iqaluit's new mosque held its inauguration Friday, officially opening as a place of worship.
- Pfizer recalls Advil liquid products for children and infants
- Pfizer Consumer Healthcare is recalling 124 lots of Advil liquid products for infants and children because there could be inconsistent doses of ibuprofen in the products if they have not been shaken as directed before use.