Norman Wells, NT
Set Norman Wells as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jan 21, 17 at 8:00 AM MST
Feels like: -36
Feels like: -33
Sunrise: 10:52 AM
Sunset: 4:26 PM
ESE 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jan 21, 17 at 5:00 AM MST Sat Jan 21, 17 at 5:00 AM MST
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this afternoon. High minus 22. Wind chill minus 42.
A few clouds. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 34. Wind chill minus 42.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 29. Wind chill minus 44.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Flying to Yellowknife in 1967: Remembering the birth of the N.W.T. capital
- Jake Ootes was one of the first employees to work for the N.W.T. government 50 years ago. He shares some of his earliest memories of the birth of the capital, Yellowknife.
- Indigenous journey through dance kicks off Iqaluit's Alianait concert series
- Iqaluit residents are getting the chance to take a journey through dance this weekend, as the Alianait Dance and Concert series kicks off with NeoIndigenA, a performance by award-winning performer Santee Smith.
- Yukon poacher gets 6 month community sentence, $20K fine
- Jonathan Ensor, 34, was charged after conservation officers raided his home in 2015, seizing a trove of animals and animal parts that had been harvested illegally.
- Four sent to hospital after vehicle collision in Whitehorse
- RCMP say a vehicle reportedly lost control on the Hamilton Boulevard Extension on Friday morning, hitting another vehicle in the opposing lane.
- N.W.T. Child and Family Services audits are unusable, after computer system crashes
- Data from a year’s worth of audits done on Child and Family Services in the N.W.T. has been deemed unusable, after the computer program the auditors used broke.