Norman Wells, NT
Set Norman Wells as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 05, 16 at 7:00 AM MST
Feels like: -37
Feels like: -35
Sunrise: 11:15 AM
Sunset: 3:22 PM
W 21 km/h
Pressure: 104.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 05, 16 at 5:00 AM MST Mon Dec 05, 16 at 5:00 AM MST
Clear. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light this morning. High minus 25. Wind chill minus 39.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 36. Wind chill minus 41.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 32. Wind chill minus 42.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Yukon premier trims cabinet size, makes canny choices
- Each minister holds at least two portfolios - often rather large ones. CBC's Nancy Thomson takes a look at the big issues.
- Fort Good Hope, N.W.T., 'trying to be together' after shots fired near band office
- Residents in Fort Good Hope, N.W.T., say they’re taking back their community after a gunman fired shots outside a meeting nearly two weeks ago.
- Confusion over SIDS, SUDI and an undetermined cause of death in infants
- A group of physicians who live and work in Nunavut and describe themselves as an advocate for patients released an explainer about Sudden Infant Death Syndrome and how to help prevent it.
- Vote on beer, wine sales coming to Cambridge Bay
- Cambridge Bay residents will have the opportunity to vote on having beer and wine sales in their community.
- Standing Rock protesters celebrate 'big victory' as pipeline construction halted video
- Construction of the controversial Dakota Access Pipeline has been halted, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has told Standing Rock protesters.