Norman Wells, NT
Set Norman Wells as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 24, 16 at 9:00 AM MDT
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 9:52 AM
Sunset: 6:31 PM
NNW 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 24, 16 at 5:00 AM MDT Mon Oct 24, 16 at 5:00 AM MDT
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 5.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Low minus 12.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing in the afternoon. High minus 7.
|Clearing||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- FEATURE Is Yellowknife ready to reckon with its toxic legacy?
- Though recent scientific research shows that much of the arsenic that went up the stacks is still in the water, sediment and soil, officials and governments have yet to reckon fully with the environmental and human risks.
- RIDING PROFILE | Lake Laberge — Julie Anne Ames, Brad Cathers, Anne Tayler, Alan Young
- The territory's largest agricultural riding has a history of supporting right-leaning parties. Incumbent Brad Cathers has represented the riding for 14 years.
- One year later, did IServeU serve anybody?
- One year after Yellowknifers voted in a city councillor backed by an e-democracy site, IServeU is still not up and running. But all hope may not be lost — a spokesman for IServeU says it's launching a test site Oct. 31.
- Unilingual Inuit in Ottawa seniors' homes need translators, argues Nunavut MLA
- Nunavut's Health Minister says he's looking for way to provide full-time translation services for uniligual Inuit elders who move to Ottawa because of a lack of in-territory facilities, as some residents wait more than 1,000 days for a placement.
- Rules set for 1st mid-term review of N.W.T. cabinet in 20 years
- N.W.T. MLAs have set the ground rules for a mid-term review of cabinet ministers of the 18th assembly, though cabinet does not agree with the process.