Norman Wells, NT
Set Norman Wells as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 18, 14 at 8:00 PM MST
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 11:41 AM
Sunset: 3:07 PM
WNW 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 18, 14 at 4:00 PM MST Thu Dec 18, 14 at 4:00 PM MST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 18.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Temperature steady near minus 18.
Mainly cloudy. Temperature steady near minus 20.
|Chance of flurries||Clear||Cloudy periods||Clear||Clear||Clear|
-19° | -22°
-2° | -8°
-22° | -23°
-8° | -9°
-25° | -28°
-13° | -18°
-26° | -30°
-15° | -22°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Video Man arrested after 9-hour standoff at Northern Lites Motel video
- Police have a man in custody after an incident at the Northern Lites Motel in downtown Yellowknife.
- Chevron puts Arctic drilling plans on hold indefinitely
- Chevron Canada says it's put its Arctic drilling plan on hold indefinitely, in part due to ‘the level of economic uncertainty in the industry.’
- Teen suspect in Whitehorse murder sentenced on other charges
- A 15-year-old suspect in the murder of a Whitehorse resident has been sentenced to 60 days in custody on unrelated charges.
- Inuvik Youth Centre seeks fundraising help
- Every weekday, Inuvik's youth centre opens its doors to 30 to 40 young people, but the centre forecasts a tough year for fundraising and it’s appealing for help.
- HMS Erebus bell replica to be centrepiece of Franklin Expedition exhibit video
- A full-scale 3D printed replica of the bell that once rung out aboard the HMS Erebus will be the centrepiece of a new exhibition showcasing the expedition and its connection to Canadian history.