Norman Wells, NT
Set Norman Wells as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 27, 15 at 3:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:07 AM
Sunset: 10:43 PM
SE 18 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 27, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Mon Apr 27, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers after midnight then 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low zero.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. High 9.
Periods of rain changing to snow near midnight. Snowfall amount 5 cm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h overnight. Low plus 1.
|Chance of flurries||Rain or snow||Periods of snow or rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
5° | -5°
41° | 23°
6° | -5°
43° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Buffalo Airways plane overweight when it crash landed at airport
- Engine failure and an overloaded plane were to blame for a crash landing of a Buffalo Airways plane at the Yellowknife airport in August 2013, according to the Transportation Safety Board.
- New Cree Nation gathers at Mistissini funeral for 5 hunters
- The Cree Nation finally got a chance to say goodbye Saturday to five hunters who died in a cabin fire almost a month ago. 'I know it meant a lot for the families to see that amount of support.'
- Alkan Air adapts medevac plane for bariatric patients
- A Yukon air ambulance has been retrofitted with a larger door and a mechanical lift, to help patients who 'exceed weight and width limits' of medevac planes.
- Video Fraser Arms shooting was 'targeted attack': Yellownife RCMP audio
- A shooting near a Yellowknife apartment building that lead to high speed chase with police Sunday night was a targeted attack. 'The suspects and victim are known to one another, and known to police.'
- Arson charge laid following Nunavut Arctic College dorm fire
- A 34-year-old male has been charged with arson with disregard for life after a fire displaced 30 students at Nunavut Arctic College's Ukkivik Residence Friday night.