Norman Wells, NT
Set Norman Wells as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 26, 16 at 5:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 8:23 AM
Sunset: 8:14 PM
WNW 23 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 26, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT Mon Sep 26, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind west 20 km/h. Low plus 2.
Overcast. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 5.
Cloudy. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 2.
|Overcast||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Moose carcass found wasted on Liard Highway
- The fully intact carcass of a moose was found wasting on the side of the Liard Highway on Monday. All the meat had spoiled.
- Woman found dead after search near Yukon hunting camp
- Police say the woman was reported missing from a hunting camp near Beaver Creek on Saturday. Her death is not considered suspicious.
- Lutsel K'e, N.W.T. calls emergency meeting over displaced students
- The community of Lutsel K'e held an emergency meeting to discuss the fate of its displaced students — after all but giving up on the idea that the NWT government will include them in discussions.
- 'Prohibition hasn't worked': Behchoko liquor ban up for vote
- Residents of Behchoko, N.W.T., might get a chance to repeal alcohol restrictions that have been in place since 2009.
- Whitehorse MADD chapter vows to make drunk driving laws an election issue
- Amanda Price, the president of the Whitehorse Chapter of Mothers Against Drunk Drivers, says if Yukon adopts tough laws similar to B.C., drunk driving incidents could drop dramatically.