Norman Wells, NT
Set Norman Wells as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 20, 14 at 10:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 8:03 AM
Sunset: 8:38 PM
ESE 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 20, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Sat Sep 20, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
Mainly cloudy. High 15.
Cloudy. Low 6.
Cloudy. High 14.
|Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
14° | 9°
57° | 48°
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
9° | 1°
48° | 34°
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Hurricane Odile: Newlyweds return to Whitehorse after storm
- A Whitehorse couple is coming home today after getting married in Cabos San Lucas, Mexico, during Hurricane Odile.
- Leonardo DiCaprio film holds open casting call in Yellowknife
- The Revenant, a film starring Leonardo DiCaprio, is holding an open casting call for First Nations women in Yellowknife on Saturday.
- Missing Hall Beach, Nunavut, boaters found safe
- Search-and-rescue crews found two young men from Hall Beach, Nunavut, safe Friday afternoon after they were reported overdue in Igloolik.
- Yukon to review beverage container recycling fees
- Yukon's deposit fee on beverages might soon cost an extra five cents, as the territorial government is considering changing its recycling policy.
- Backseat passenger charged in Grey Mountain Road rollover
- A 16-year-old backseat passenger has been charged with mischief causing danger to life and dangerous operation of a motor vehicle in connection with a rollover earlier this month.