Norman Wells, NT
Set Norman Wells as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 29, 17 at 7:00 AM MDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 5:57 AM
Sunset: 10:52 PM
E 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 29, 17 at 5:00 AM MDT Sat Apr 29, 17 at 5:00 AM MDT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this morning. High plus 1. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 7.
Mainly cloudy. High plus 1.
|Mainly cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Photos See fan photos of the Stanley Cup's trip through Nunavut
- Hockey fans in Nunavut came out for a photo with the NHL's top prize this week as the Stanley Cup made its way through several communities in the territory.
- Sails on the horizon in the Northwest Passage as tall ship plans summer voyage
- 'It's about as state-of-the-art, and about as far away from Sir John Franklin, as you can get,' says David Clark, the director creating a documentary film of the voyage.
- FireSmart tree cutting in Whitehorse irks local homeowner
- A Yukon homeowner says a fire control program is leaving her feeling burned. She says the government's removal of trees near her property came as a surprise.
- 24 surgeries cancelled so far after Stanton Hospital's sterilizing machines break down
- The machines used to sterilize equipment for surgeries at Stanton Territorial hospital have broken down, leading to dozens of procedures being rescheduled.
- Who likes the new Yukon budget? Lots of people, but only sort of
- The Liberal government tabled its long-awaited first budget on Thursday, and the reaction was... warmish.