Norman Wells, NT
Set Norman Wells as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 07, 14 at 6:00 PM MST
Sunrise: 8:16 AM
Sunset: 7:00 PM
N 1 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 07, 14 at 4:00 PM MST Fri Mar 07, 14 at 4:00 PM MST
Clear. Low minus 37.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then 60 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon. High minus 23.
Periods of light snow. Amount 2 cm. Low minus 28.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
-19° | -27°
-2° | -17°
-10° | -23°
14° | -9°
-7° | -16°
19° | 3°
-5° | -15°
23° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New DND announces DEW Line clean-up completed
- The remediation project involved 21 radar sites at a cost of $575 million.
- Spring 2016 set as target to settle school claims
- The chief adjudicator in the Indian Residential School Adjudication Secretariat says far more claims than expected
- No charges to be laid for teen set on fire in Whitehorse
- The Whitehorse RCMP say the parents of all the teens involved in the incident have agreed it should resolved outside of the courts.
- Constituents not surprised by Uqqummiut MLA's suspension
- Constituents of Uqqummiut MLA Samuel Nuqingaq say they are disappointed but not surprised that he has been suspended from the Nunavut legislature.
- Whitehorse teen found safe after being reported missing
- A 15-year-old girl was located Friday morning at a friend's house after being reported missing overnight.