Set Kuujjuaq as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 01, 15 at 6:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:32 AM
Sunset: 7:35 PM
W 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 01, 15 at 4:30 AM EDT Tue Sep 01, 15 at 4:30 AM EDT
Fog dissipating this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy this morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this afternoon. High 11.
Cloudy. Rain beginning this evening. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 6.
Periods of rain. Wind becoming north 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 11.
|Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Analysis Michelle Gagnon: NDP wave in Quebec still surging
- One month into the campaign and more than one to go, it’s clear Quebec’s Orange Wave of 2011 was no fluke. And now, in a campaign that’s all about change, Quebecers are opting for continuity.
- U.S. border wall floated by Scott Walker would be logistical nightmare
- A barrier along the Canada-U.S. border — an idea floated in an interview with a Republic presidential hopeful — would be a logistical nightmare, since the boundary runs through homes, airports, farms and even an opera house.
- Updated CSDM: More protests planned over bumped students
- Parents at Mile-End's Lambert-Closse school vow to keep up the protests over students bumped from the school, even as Montreal French-language board says it's squeezing in those it can.
- U.S. Open: Eugenie Bouchard advances to Round 2 video
- Eugenie Bouchard has advanced to Round 2 at the U.S. Open after defeating American Alison Riske in straight sets on Monday.
- Updated SAQ defends monopoly on liquor sales in face of Robillard report
- Quebec's government-run liquor board - la Société des alcools (SAQ) - and its tax agency, Revenu Québec, are slamming a report that concludes they're costly and inefficient.