Set Kuujjuaq as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jan 29, 15 at 10:00 AM EST
Feels like: -35
Feels like: -31
Sunrise: 7:45 AM
Sunset: 3:48 PM
WSW 20 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Periods of light snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jan 29, 15 at 4:30 AM EST Thu Jan 29, 15 at 4:30 AM EST
Periods of light snow ending this morning then clearing. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near minus 21.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of light snow beginning near midnight. Low minus 25.
Periods of light snow ending early in the afternoon then clearing. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 20.
|Periods of light snow||Sunny||Snow||Snow and blowing snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-26° | -34°
-15° | -29°
-19° | -33°
-2° | -27°
-21° | -27°
-6° | -17°
-24° | -26°
-11° | -15°
-25° | -29°
-13° | -20°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Canadian freestyle ski team nabs $2M investment on Dragons' Den video audio
- The Canadian freestyle ski team shocked investors on Dragons' Den with news they almost didn't finish last season's world cup tour because the team ran out of money after the Sochi Olympics.
- Target's $8,000 cheque for student conference bounces
- Adam Normand wasn't entirely surprised when the $8,000 cheque Target cut for his business students' case competition bounced.
- Updated CRTC to allow U.S. Super Bowl commercials starting in 2017
- Canada's broadcast regulator plans to ban Canadian specialty TV channels from blacking out U.S. Super Bowl ads in favour of Canadian ones, starting with the big game in early 2017.
- Audio What do falling mortgage rates mean for you? audio
- Professor Jean Freed from the John Molson School of Business in Montreal guides you through what recent mortgage rate dips mean for you.
- Hijab sparks harrassment at West Island Emploi-Québec office, woman says
- CBC News Montreal has learned the province is investigating after a West Island woman says she was harassed at an Emploi-Québec office because of her hijab.