Set Kuujjuaq as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 30, 16 at 9:24 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 4:23 AM
Sunset: 8:57 PM
NNW 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Periods of drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 30, 16 at 4:30 AM EDT Sat Jul 30, 16 at 4:30 AM EDT
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind north 20 km/h. High 7. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Periods of drizzle beginning this evening. Fog patches overnight. Low plus 4.
Periods of drizzle ending in the morning then cloudy. High 14.
|Periods of drizzle||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Woman mauled by boxer, not pit bull, says Humane Society
- The attack of Pointe-aux-Trembles woman in her backyard by what police described as a pit bull may have in fact been a boxer, according to newly released documents.
- Halep meets Kerber as top two seeds set to face off in Rogers Cup semifinal
- Any concerns about Angelique Kerber's left elbow have been put to rest at the $2.4 million US women's Rogers Cup in Montreal.
- Canada urged to help strengthen UN's 'zero-tolerance' for abuse by peacekeepers
- The allegations of sexual misconduct levelled against two Quebec police officers in Haiti have advocates pressing the Trudeau government to take a leadership role to ensure United Nations peacekeepers are held accountable.
- Jean Coutu sunscreen target of Health Canada recall
- Health Canada is warning that Jean Coutu's house brand of sunscreen might be putting children at risk of infection.
- SQ officer arrested for fourth time in less than a year
- Nicolas Landry was charged Friday in a Saint-Hyacinthe court and pleaded guilty to several charges that will see him spend time in prison.