Set Kuujjuaq as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 24, 17 at 8:00 PM EST
Feels like: -29
Feels like: -20
Sunrise: 7:53 AM
Sunset: 3:38 PM
N 3 km/h
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 24, 17 at 3:30 PM EST Tue Jan 24, 17 at 3:30 PM EST
A few clouds. Low minus 23.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High minus 10.
Cloudy. Temperature steady near minus 10.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Quebec doctors use loophole to sidestep new law banning extra fees
- Some Quebec doctors are using a loophole in the province's medical insurance regulations, in an apparent bid to get around a new law that bans private clinics from charging user fees, CBC News has learned.
- New Half of Lac-Mégantic residents still suffer from PTSD, says health survey
- According to a new health study, 49 per cent of the general population in Lac-Mégantic still suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder after the 2013 rail disaster which destroyed the town's downtown core.
- Bones of human infant discovered during renos on Westmount home
- Montreal police are trying to determine the origin of the bones of a tiny infant discovered in the basement ceiling of a century-old home on Victoria Avenue.
- Montreal Gazette, Ottawa Citizen lose 15 positions in Postmedia layoff
- A media union says it's been told by Postmedia that the company plans to cut 15 positions at the Ottawa Citizen and Montreal Gazette newspapers.
- Treacherous conditions across southern Quebec after freezing rain, snow
- Freezing rain this morning morphed into a snowstorm by afternoon, and the treacherous conditions caused about 100 cars to go off the roads, according to provincial police.