Set Kuujjuaq as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 01, 15 at 12:00 AM EST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 7:51 AM
Sunset: 2:53 PM
WSW 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 30, 15 at 3:30 PM EST Mon Nov 30, 15 at 3:30 PM EST
Light snow. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 near midnight. Temperature steady near minus 14.
Cloudy. Snow beginning in the morning. High minus 12.
Snow ending in the evening then mainly cloudy. Low minus 29.
|Snow||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Two arrested at anti-austerity night march
- Two people were arrested following a protest Monday night that turned violent and involved rocks being thrown at police cars and officers.
- Three people stabbed in apartment brawl in Hochelaga-Maisonneuve
- One man was critically injured in the upper body after a stabbing in Mercier—Hochelaga-Maisonneuve borough Monday night.
- 5 things to know about whooping cough
- A public health physician shares important facts to keep the disease from resurging.
- Could the old Children's Hospital be the site of a new ballpark?
- Montreal baseball fans dreaming of the return of major league baseball to the city were teased once again Monday as developer Luc Poirier said that his newly purchased downtown land could become a baseball stadium.
- Reversal of Enbridge's Line 9 to start in December
- After years of negotiations and months of testing, oil is set to flow from west to east again in Enbridge's Line 9B.