Set Kuujjuaq as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 28, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:32 AM
Sunset: 6:16 PM
SSW 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 28, 16 at 4:30 AM EDT Wed Sep 28, 16 at 4:30 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 10. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low plus 5.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late in the morning and early afternoon. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High 12.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Cloudy||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal dog trainers urge pit bull owners to start muzzle-training dogs
- Pitbull owners who haven't already been preparing their dog to wear a muzzle could be facing an uphill battle once the new bylaw comes into effect Monday, according to Montreal dog trainers.
- Montreal passes controversial pit bull ban
- Nearly three months after a brutal dog attack that claimed the life of a Montreal woman, the city has passed its contentious pit bull ban.
- Hull jail's policy to isolate inmates with mental health issues could be 'catastrophic'
- The spike in the use of solitary confinement at the overcrowded Hull jail is linked to a growing number of mental health cases, according to the head of the union that represents Quebec's correctional workers. But the province says inmates are being isolated more often as a punishment for breaking a new jail smoking ban.
- Plateau hit and run victim remembered as funny, forgiving
- The family of Zélia Araujo is grieving for the 79-year-old woman, who was killed over the weekend by a hit and run in a stolen vehicle.
- Quebec ready to help Ubisoft in case of hostile takeover
- Ubisoft, best known for its Assassin’s Creed series, employs at least 2,700 people in Quebec and Montreal is its largest studio worldwide.