Set Kuujjuaq as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 04, 15 at 8:00 AM EST
Feels like: -37
Feels like: -35
Sunrise: 6:22 AM
Sunset: 5:09 PM
N 3 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
Periods of light snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 04, 15 at 4:30 AM EST Wed Mar 04, 15 at 4:30 AM EST
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of light snow beginning this afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h near noon. High minus 21. Wind chill minus 50 this morning.
Periods of light snow. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 26.
Periods of light snow ending in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Local blowing snow. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 20.
|Periods of light snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-23° | -31°
-9° | -24°
-19° | -32°
-2° | -26°
-25° | -31°
-13° | -24°
-23° | -30°
-9° | -22°
-22° | -29°
-8° | -20°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Fête nationale parties in Quebec City, Montreal could conflict
- Organizers of Montreal's biggest Fête nationale bash are considering moving the party from June 24 to June 23, which would put it in direct competition with festivities in Quebec City.
- Quebec parents plead for suspected radicalized teenager to come home video
- The parents of a Quebec teenager thought to have left the country to join jihadists in Syria say they had no idea their son wanted to fight overseas.
- New Michael Zehaf-Bibeau video to be shown to House committee Friday
- MPs are expected to get their first look at the video made by Parliament Hill gunman Michael Zehaf-Bibeau before his Oct. 22 attack at the National War Memorial, when RCMP Commissioner Bob Paulson goes before the Commons public safety committee later this week.
- Meunerie Côté-Paquette catches fire again
- A mill in Quebec's Montérégie region has caught fire for the second time in nine days.
- Impact tie Pachuca to move into CONCACAF semis video
- Cameron Porter was the unlikeliest of heroes for the Montreal Impact as the 21-year-old scored in extra time to lift the Impact to a 1-1 second-leg draw with Pachuca on Tuesday night. It gave Montreal the victory in their CONCACAF Champions League quarter-final on the away goals rule.