Set Kuujjuaq as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 03, 15 at 6:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 4:37 AM
Sunset: 8:24 PM
SSE 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 03, 15 at 4:30 AM EDT Sun May 03, 15 at 4:30 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 15. UV index 4 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. A few showers beginning after midnight. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 5.
A few showers ending early in the morning then mainly cloudy. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 9.
|A few showers||Sunny||Cloudy||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Corbeil-Clément family given new home by Châteauguay community video
- Five months after losing everything in a house fire, members of the Corbeil-Clément family are settling into their new digs in Châteauguay, Que.
- Kahnawake mixed couple subject of 'marry out, stay out' protest
- Dozens of protesters spent Saturday demonstrating in front of a house in Kahnawake, Que., where a Mohawk man lives with his non-native wife.
- Montreal food trucks gear up for 2015 season
- For those who like food trucks, the first Fridays of Montreal's warmer months are good days.
- Champlain Bridge repairs kick off in weekend blitz
- Summer construction has begun on the Champlain Bridge, with crews kicking off the first of five work blitzes late Friday night.
- Porchfest NDG showcases homegrown musical talent video audio
- NDG's best music venue isn't in a bar or club but rather, on people's front porches.