Set Amos as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 25, 16 at 12:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:47 AM
Sunset: 6:07 PM
WNW 17 km/h
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 24, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT Mon Oct 24, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT
Periods of snow. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 3.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 2.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Low minus 9.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec City minor hockey coach facing 2 child-luring charges
- Quebec City minor hockey coach Kevin Pinard-Bédard, 25, is facing two charges of child-luring after making several "requests of a sexual nature" online, according to police.
- Laval police have located missing youth centre teen
- Laval teen previously reported missing in this story has now been located by police.
- Quebec man facing deportation 20 years after crime gets 2-year stay
- Michele Torre had been given a new deportation order for Wednesday based on a 20-year-old criminal conviction.
- Charges against Jeremy Morris dropped in MUHC fraud case
- Morris was presented as one of the principal holders of Bahamas-based Sierra Asset Management, a company that was alleged to have been a go-between for illegal transactions involving fixing the bid for the superhospital contract.
- Video Montreal public libraries now lending musical instruments for free video
- Eight Montreal public libraries will now be lending guitars, keyboards, drums, violins, ukuleles and xylophones to its members for free.