Set Amos as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 10:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:39 AM
Sunset: 7:07 PM
S 10 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Sun Mar 09, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Snow ending before morning then partly cloudy. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 11.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon then snow. High minus 2. UV index 3 or moderate.
Snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 near midnight. Low minus 5.
|Snow||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Snow||Chance of flurries|
-15° | -24°
5° | -11°
-12° | -29°
10° | -20°
-2° | -15°
28° | 5°
-7° | -14°
19° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Exclusive Poll finds 61 per cent of Quebecers opposed to sovereignty
- More than 60 per cent of Quebecers would vote “no” in a referendum on Quebec’s sovereignty if it was held immediately, a new CROP poll commissioned by Radio-Canada shows.
- Nebraska shocked to learn it has Parti Quebecois-style religion law
- People in Nebraska are surprised to hear their state has come up in a hot Canadian political debate. Tell folks here that the Parti Quebecois cites Nebraska's law on religious clothing as a precedent, and prepare for a series of puzzled stares.
- Pierre Karl Péladeau to run for PQ in Saint-Jérôme video
- Media mogul Pierre Karl Péladeau will run as the Parti Québécois candidate in the riding of Saint-Jérôme.
- Couillard seeks the vote in home riding of Roberval
- Liberal leader Philippe Couillard spent much of Sunday working to convince residents in the riding of Roberval to cast their votes for him in the provincial election on April 7.
- Lev Tahor members back in Canada video
- Police say nine members of the the ultra-orthodox Jewish sect Lev Tahor who left the country amid child custody proceedings have now been returned to Canada.