Set Amos as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 24, 16 at 5:12 PM EDT
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 5:37 AM
Sunset: 9:01 PM
SSW 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A few showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 24, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT Sun Jul 24, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this evening. Showers beginning near midnight. Risk of thunderstorms overnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Low 18.
Showers or thunderstorms. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High 24. Humidex 30. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few showers ending overnight then cloudy. Showers or thunderstorms early in the evening. Wind west 20 km/h. Low 16.
|A few showers or thunderstorms||Sunny||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- How to hone your kid's math skills over the summer holidays
- Summer break for kids means no homework or assignments to turn in, but that can put some students at a disadvantage when school picks up again in the fall.
- 4 venues built for the 1976 Montreal Olympics
- A headline on a news story from 1973 cited the very first estimate for how much the 1976 Montreal Olympics would cost: $310 million. When all was said and done, the final bill for the 1976 Games, including operating costs, came to nearly $1.6 billion.
- Police may have found 1 of Quebec City Paralympian's 2 stolen bikes
- Police believe they may have found one of Paralympic cyclist Marie-Ève Croteau's bikes after both of them were stolen from her Quebec City condo earlier this week.
- Eugenie Bouchard confirms she will represent Canada at Rio Olympics
- Canadian tennis player Eugenie Bouchard has officially announced she will compete in the Rio Olympics, confirming her attendance almost a month after being named to the national team.
- Mile End bakery offers free terrasse to the public
- Boulangerie Guillaume didn't want a potential terrasse to go to waste so, it decided to turn it into a seating area open to the entire neighbourhood.