Set Amos as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 06, 16 at 11:00 AM EST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 7:36 AM
Sunset: 5:17 PM
SSW 22 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Flurries at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 06, 16 at 11:30 AM EST Sat Feb 06, 16 at 11:30 AM EST
Flurries at times heavy ending this afternoon then mainly cloudy. Risk of snow squalls early this afternoon. Local blowing snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 this afternoon. High minus 6.
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 31.
Cloudy. Light snow beginning in the afternoon. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High minus 13. Wind chill minus 33.
|Light snow||Snow||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Justin Trudeau to attend funerals of Burkina Faso victims in Quebec City video
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is among hundreds of people expected to attend two funerals in Quebec City today in honour of the six Quebecers killed last month in Burkina Faso.
- STM's new AZUR Metro cars set to ride this weekend
- The first of the new AZUR trains will officially be put into service on Sunday morning.
- Montreal Canadiens vs. Edmonton Oilers: 3 Things to Watch
- The Montreal Canadiens can't buy a win right now and it won't get any easier as they face off against the Edmonton Oilers and rookie wunderkind Connor McDavid at the Bell Centre Saturday afternoon.
- Feature What happens if federal health transfers get age-adjusted
- Canada's provinces have very different age structures and provincial governments with older populations want age-adjusted health transfer payments. Here's how the health-care pot of gold gets divided if they get their way.
- Montreal weather: Mainly cloudy with a chance of flurries
- Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 1 C.