Set Amos as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 18, 14 at 7:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:17 AM
Sunset: 8:07 PM
NNW 22 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Fri Apr 18, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers early this evening then 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing near midnight. Low minus 9.
Mainly sunny. High plus 5. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Low minus 4.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Periods of snow or rain||A mix of sun and cloud|
14° | 2°
57° | 36°
6° | 4°
43° | 39°
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
10° | -4°
50° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Live Canadiens at Lightning
- Watch live and interact online as the Montreal Canadiens try to take a 2-0 series lead on the Tampa Bay Lightning on Hockey Night in Canada (CBC, CBCSports.ca).
- Special Report Canadiens in the playoffs: What you missed last night video
- Josh Gorges talks strategy and the Habs warm up to take on Tampa in the second game of the NHL playoffs. Click for video of Gorges and the Habs' Friday morning skate!
- Habs find support in Montreal's Catholic Church
- Hockey is a religion in Quebec. Just ask the Roman Catholic Church.
- Richelieu River remains high as floods recede elsewhere in Quebec video
- Flooding in most parts of Quebec has subsided, with water levels receding enough to allow many people to return home. However, the residents of St-Paul-de-l’Île-aux-Noix are still on guard.
- Preview Carey Price, Canadiens focus on protecting leads video
- Despite winning 5-4 in overtime in Game 1, Montreal Canadiens goalie Carey Price concedes that failing to protect a pair of third-period leads is not a recipe for success heading into Game 2 Friday night at Tampa Bay (CBC, CBCSports.ca, 6:30 p.m. ET).