Set Amos as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 12:00 AM EST
Feels like: -35
Feels like: -31
Sunrise: 7:56 AM
Sunset: 4:17 PM
SW 9 km/h
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 11, 13 at 7:52 PM EST Wed Dec 11, 13 at 7:52 PM EST
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low minus 30.
Mainly cloudy. Periods of light snow beginning in the morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 15. Wind chill minus 28 in the afternoon.
Periods of light snow ending near midnight then mainly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 35.
|Periods of light snow||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-21° | -35°
-6° | -31°
-19° | -26°
-2° | -15°
-16° | -21°
3° | -6°
-10° | -21°
14° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal to get 4 supervised injection sites
- Montreal will soon be home to four supervised injection sites for intravenous drug users, costing an annual $2.7 million.
- Quebec launches investigation into retirement home death video
- Concerns over a long-term care centre on Montreal's South Shore and accusations of workers mistreating an elderly patient there have prompted Quebec Health Minister Réjean Hébert to investigate.
- Phone scam almost costs Montreal man $1,248
- A Montreal man who came very close to falling victim to a phone scam says he’s embarrassed, but coming forward — so he can warn others about it.
- Kirkland man Ivelaw Corbin dies in house fire
- Ivelaw Corbin, 82, a former deacon at a Hampstead church and a well-respected member of the West Island's black community, died following a house fire at his Kirkland home early this morning.
- Saguenay's Dubuc Bridge to remain closed Thursday morning video
- People in Saguenay will have to wait a little longer to find out when the main bridge in the city will re-open, while engineers test the strength of the structure damaged by fire.