Set Amos as default location
Current ConditionsSun Oct 26, 14 at 2:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 6:04 PM
W 9 km/h
Chance of showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 25, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Sat Oct 25, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
A few showers ending this evening then mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 2.
Showers. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High plus 5.
A few showers ending late in the evening then mainly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 1.
|A few showers||Cloudy||Showers||Showers||Cloudy||Periods of snow|
13° | 3°
55° | 37°
7° | 6°
45° | 43°
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
1° | -2°
34° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal Muslim says Ottawa, St-Jean-sur-Richelieu attacks "not in my name"
- One Quebec Muslim teenager’s message has gone viral after he posted a photo of himself holding a sign that reads 'pas en mon nom' — 'not in my name' — in response to this week’s killing of two soldiers in separate attacks in Ottawa and St-Jean-sur-Richelieu.
- Eight-time NBA All-Star Dikembe Mutombo visits Lasalle Boys and Girls Club video
- Fifty young basketball players in the Montreal borough of Lasalle were treated to a special NBA clinic Saturday, complete with a visit from retired NBA All-Star Dikembe Mutombo.
- Uniting a nation Senators, Canadiens, Leafs pay tribute in pre-game ceremonies video
- The Saturday night opening ceremonies for the Ottawa Senators, Montreal Canadiens and Toronto Maple Leafs paid tribute to Cpl. Nathan Cirillo and Warrant Officer Patrice Vincent.
- Quebec food allergy fair boosts awareness about growing disease audio
- Montreal and Quebec City are hosting Food Allergy Fairs today and next week to help people manage allergies and to raise awareness about allergic diseases on the rise.
- Audio Calgary Mayor Naheed Nenshi wants Montreal's best and brightest audio
- Calgary mayor Naheed Nenshi dropped by Montreal's Concordia University Friday on his Eastern Canadian tour, to persuade graduating university students to move to his city.