Set Amos as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 23, 16 at 9:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:36 AM
Sunset: 9:02 PM
N 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 23, 16 at 5:37 AM EDT Sat Jul 23, 16 at 5:37 AM EDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Risk of a thunderstorm early this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High 23. Humidex 26. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Fog patches overnight. Low 11.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. Wind southeast 20 km/h. High 22. Humidex 27.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of showers||Sunny||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montealers on hunger strike in support of political prisoners in Iran
- Some Iranian Montrealers are staging a hunger strike in Montreal's downtown this weekend in support of political prisoners in Iran.
- The Magdalen Islands' forgotten, decaying nature reserve
- Tour guide says the unique natural environment of Brion Island, which has been a protected nature reserve under provincial law since 1988, is being trashed and its facilities are deteriorating badly.
- Montrealer keen to represent Tunisia in first-ever African Ice Hockey Cup
- The 24-year-old Rosemont resident started playing hockey shortly after his arrival in Canada as a five-year-old immigrant from Tunisia, and says he’s keen to apply the skills he’s acquired with the Tunisian squad.
- Vaudreuil girl, 8, ready to be Canada's next astronaut
- The Canadian Space Agency is looking for two new people to become the country’s next astronauts, and one eight-year-old girl from Vaudreuil has high hopes.
- Feeling gouged? How to save money on airline fees
- Gone are the good old days when an airline ticket included added perks like a checked bag. Now those perks will cost you. So CBC News did the research to help you avoid added airlines fees this summer.