Set Val-d'Or as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 27, 16 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 5:41 AM
Sunset: 8:54 PM
W 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 27, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT Wed Jul 27, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT
Sunny near noon then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 24. Humidex 27. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 11.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near noon. High 21.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Richard Bain murder trial: Psychiatrist testifies about accused's mental state video
- The defence's psychiatrist, Dr. Marie-Frédérique Allard, testified on Wednesday about the mental state of Richard Bain, who is accused of murder for the deadly 2012 Parti Québécois shooting.
- Quebec coroner recommends banning cellphones in cars
- Coroner says current legislation regulating cellphone use in cars is not effective and a total ban or a scrambling device in cars should be considered.
- New Free Just for Laughs events in the Quartier des spectacles
- Free entertainment ideas for festival-goers before the annual Just for Laughs wraps up Aug. 1.
- New Magali Harvey calls Olympic exclusion 'slap in the face'
- Canadian rugby player Magali Harvey, who was named player of the year in 2014, did not mince words when describing her exclusion from the Olympic roster, calling the decision a "slap in the face."
- Updated Search widens for possible victims in Port of Montreal boat collision
- A speedboat collided with a container ship docked in the Port of Montreal Tuesday night, sparking a search led by the Canadian Coast Guard.