Set Val-d'Or as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 23, 16 at 5:29 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:36 AM
Sunset: 8:59 PM
WNW 8 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 23, 16 at 5:37 AM EDT Sat Jul 23, 16 at 5:37 AM EDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Risk of a thunderstorm early this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High 23. Humidex 26. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Fog patches overnight. Low 11.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. Wind southeast 20 km/h. High 22. Humidex 27.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of showers||Sunny||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Vaudreuil girl, 8, ready to be Canada's next astronaut
- The Canadian Space Agency is looking for two new people to become the country’s next astronauts, and one eight-year-old girl from Vaudreuil has high hopes.
- Montrealers in Munich don't give into fear after shooting
- With Munich in lockdown following a shooting, many were left far from home and seeking shelter. Locals turned to social media and began tweeting "#Offentür" or "Open Door" to offer their homes to those who were stranded. Munich residents offer their homes on Twitter with #Offentür as the city was under lockdown
- Longueuil police brotherhood failed its duty to represent fired officer: judge
- The Longueuil police brotherhood failed in its duty to represent a temporary police officer who was fired in February 2014, Quebec’s labour tribunal has ruled.
- Montreal artist frustrated by fashion giants allegedly ripping off designs
- Olivia Mew, president of Montreal-based business Stay Home Club, says the phenomenon of big companies copying independent artists' work is increasingly common.
- Body found in Lac Saint-Louis
- Police are working with firefighters to retrieve a floating body from the waters of Lac Saint-Louis near the Beaconsfield Yacht Club.