Set Val-d'Or as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 26, 15 at 7:00 PM EST
Feels like: -28
Feels like: -18
Sunrise: 6:59 AM
Sunset: 5:49 PM
SW 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 26, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Thu Feb 26, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 25. Wind chill minus 33.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High minus 11. Wind chill minus 34 in the morning.
A few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 30.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Snow|
-7° | -18°
19° | -0°
-7° | -13°
19° | 9°
-4° | -14°
25° | 7°
-6° | -13°
21° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec judge wouldn't hear case of woman wearing hijab audio
- A Quebec judge tells a woman appearing in her Montreal courtroom she would not hear her case until she removed her hijab.
- 2 children missing in Gracefield, Que., house fire
- Two children are missing and three people have been taken to hospital during a major fire at a home in the western Quebec community of Gracefield, according to police.
- Collège de Maisonneuve suspends Adil Charkaoui courses
- The school said Thursday it was suspending its contract with Adil Charkaoui after it found out a video circulated among members described as “promoting values that are different from ours.”
- Uber launches petition to stay in Montreal audio
- Uber has launched a petition in hopes of convincing Montreal Mayor Denis Coderre to allow the company to continue operating in the city.
- Merouane Ghalmi the target of terrorism-linked peace bond
- The Crown's attempt to get Merouane Ghalmi, a 22-year-old Montreal man, to sign a terrorism-linked peace bond has been delayed.