Set Val-d'Or as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 19, 14 at 8:00 PM EST
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 7:57 AM
Sunset: 4:19 PM
N 2 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 19, 14 at 3:45 PM EST Fri Dec 19, 14 at 3:45 PM EST
Clear. Low minus 22.
Sunny. High minus 9.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Low minus 17.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Snow or rain||Rain or snow|
-5° | -14°
23° | 7°
-2° | -5°
28° | 23°
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
1° | 1°
34° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Woman saved by pig liver 20 years ago reunites with medical team
- Mavis McArdle reunited Friday with her old medical team to celebrate two decades of good health since the breakthrough procedure in 1994 at Montreal's Royal Victoria Hospital and is described by her doctors as the only person in Canada to have been kept alive using a pig's liver as life support.
- New Quebec nursing students protest licensing exam
- Nursing students are frustrated over the quality of the English translation of Quebec's nurse licensing exam and some say that if the exam doesn't improve, they will leave the province.
- Luka Magnotta trial: Still no verdict
- The jury in the Luka Magnotta murder trial has still not reached a verdict after a fourth day of deliberations.
- Baby sloth born at Montreal Biodome
- Staff at Montreal's Biodome say they are thrilled by the birth of a baby sloth.
- Video RAW: Habs coach on Pacioretty injury video
- Coach Michel Therrien says Max Pacioretty re-joined the team Friday. He was taken to hospital after a hit during Thursday's game versus the Ducks.