Set Val-d'Or as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 26, 17 at 6:00 AM EST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 6:58 AM
Sunset: 5:50 PM
WSW 6 km/h
Periods of snow
Flurries at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 26, 17 at 5:00 AM EST Sun Feb 26, 17 at 5:00 AM EST
A few flurries ending early this morning then mainly cloudy. Periods of snow beginning this afternoon. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High minus 3.
Flurries at times heavy. Local blowing snow overnight. Amount 5 cm. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 near midnight. Low minus 15.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 3.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Snow or rain||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Periods of snow|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Striking Quebec lawyers, notaries to be forced back to work with special law
- At a news conference on Saturday, Treasury Board President Pierre Moreau announced the back-to-work legislation would be introduced Monday at the National Assembly.
- Man in critical condition after stabbing in downtown Montreal
- Montreal police Const. Benoit Boisselle said a 911 call came in around 8:10 p.m. and said a man may have been stabbed followed an armed assault near the intersection of Berri Street and de Maisonneuve Boulevard.
- Recap Habs claim 14th straight victory over Leafs with Shaw's OT winner video
- Andrew Shaw scored the overtime winner on Saturday as the Montreal Canadiens beat the Toronto Maple Leafs for the 14th consecutive time, a 3-2 victory that furthered their tenuous hold on the Atlantic Division.
- Oscars 2017: What you need to know for tonight's show
- They've tallied the votes, gilded the giant Oscar statues and rolled out the red carpet. Fans of film, frocks and frivolity focused on the famous turn their eyes to Hollywood tonight for the 89th annual Academy Awards. Here's what you need to know ahead of this year's show.
- The Botanical Garden offers stress reduction with butterflies, summer temperatures
- The Botanical Garden’s Butterflies Go Free exhibit runs until April 30 and features about 2,000 butterflies and moths.