Set Val-d'Or as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 21, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:11 AM
Sunset: 8:09 PM
WNW 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 21, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Mon Apr 21, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. High 13. UV index 6 or high.
Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning overnight. Low plus 3.
Periods of rain ending early in the evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming north 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. Temperature steady near plus 2.
|Periods of rain or snow||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
4° | -8°
39° | 18°
7° | -10°
45° | 14°
4° | -6°
39° | 21°
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
6° | -4°
43° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Montreal's Negro Community Centre: rebuild or move on?
- The uncertain fate of the old Negro Community Centre in Little Burgundy has Montreal’s black community wondering what could fill the void left by the historic institution.
- Recap Canadiens win Game 3, take series stranglehold video
- Tomas Plekanec scored the eventual winner 5:43 into the third period, and Carey Price made 27 saves to give the Montreal Canadiens a 3-2 win over the Tampa Bay Lightning and a three-game lead in their best-of-seven playoff series on Sunday.
- Woman dead, man arrested after incident on Symmes Street in Gatineau
- One man is under arrest after the suspicious death of a woman in Gatineau Sunday night.
- Blog Wharnsby: Lightning fall victim to Murphy's Law in Game 3
- Following their Game 3 loss in Montreal, Tampa Bay head coach Jon Cooper and his players must have felt like they were bitten by the old Murphy's Law adage that says "anything that can go wrong will go wrong," writes CBCSports.ca's Tim Wharnsby.
- Video Montreal marijuana enthusiasts celebrate 4/20 on Mont-Royal video
- Montreal marijuana enthusiasts congregated at the Sir George Etienne statue on Mont-Royal Sunday afternoon to partake in a popular event called, simply, 4/20.