Set Val-d'Or as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 02, 14 at 9:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:30 AM
Sunset: 7:52 PM
W 7 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 02, 14 at 7:38 PM EDT Tue Sep 02, 14 at 7:38 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Low 11.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High 22. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 14.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Showers||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
19° | 18°
66° | 64°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Tony Accurso tells corruption inquiry how he built his empire
- Tony Accurso built his vast network of companies in part through his friendships with high-ranking union officials and the backing of the province's largest, union-controlled investment fund, Quebec's corruption commission heard today.
- No charges laid in fatal Montreal police shooting of Alain Magloire audio
- The Quebec provincial prosecutor's office said the officers who fatally shot Alain Magloire last February will not face charges.
- Quebec helicopter jailbreak was 'predictable,' inquiry finds
- The escape by helicopter of three inmates from a Quebec City detention centre in June was the product of a system-wide lack of preparation that could have been avoided, a government inquiry has found.
- Transport officials vow to keep drivers better informed of roadwork
- City and provincial transit officials say they will do a better job of working together to coordinate roadwork.
- St-Lambert collision leaves tanker truck in St. Lawrence River video
- The driver of a tanker truck is safe after his vehicle ended up partially submerged in the St. Lawrence River when it swerved to avoid a collision of two vehicles on Highway 132.